Girlfriend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Wow! That was hot and totally unexpected." I exclaimed.

"Consider it a tip for when you do it for me." He smiled at me while resuming stroking our cocks as they rubbed together.

"Um, okay." I stuttered.

He looked into my eyes and said confidently, "I can teach you. As you already know, I can suck well. I have been practicing."

"Oh fuck, yes!" I said while holding his head, looking into his eyes. "You are really good!"

"Tell me more!" He begged, rubbing our dicks together faster and faster. He slid his stocking clad legs against my naked thighs, prodding me to give him more compliments.

"You have beautiful cock sucking lips and definitely an ass to die for!" I told him while looking lustfully at him.

He stroked us faster with one hand, guiding my hand to his ass with his other hand.

"Your sexy ass is delicious to kiss and lick and I dream about being deep inside you." I added, while squeezing his ass with both hands.

He stroked us faster and began moaning.

His lips were so close to mine and he kissed me.

He moaned against my lips and I felt our cocks and my torso being covered in cum. I was barely aware I was adding my explosion to his loads as we covered my belly, our dicks, and coated his slender and soft fingers.

He shoved his tongue down my throat and continued to pump our cocks until we were drained.

He slowly licked down my body, licking up our cum with loud slurping sounds on his downward journey. Reaching my soft dick, he took it between his lips and sucked it dry.

"Wow." I said softly when he was done.

"That was hot!" He said excitedly as he rose until we were once again face to face. "I guess we will have to wait until next week for, you know, other things." He said, while licking his lips and caressing my sides.

I was smiling while we dressed, and I watched him squish his hips into the tight jeans.

"What is it?" He asked, laughing.

"You are as sexy as your sister." I replied.

"You just like my lips on your dick!" He laughed again while zipping up his pants.

"Fair enough." I smiled at him. "I hope this isn't the last time I see you."

He walked me to the front door and said, "You are much nicer than her previous boyfriends. I think I do want to see you next week."

He quickly kissed my lips and ushered me outside.

I was excited and very confused. What was happening? Was a hand job and a quick dick-suck too much fun? And what was he saying? There were so many questions to be answered but I knew I would see him next week. I would also hold out from confronting my girlfriend about her brother's last comment about 'previous boyfriends'.

- - -

The following week I arrived with a small package. Tim let me inside and was excited to know what was inside the parcel. I suggested he go to the bathroom and check it out.

A few moments later, he called from the bathroom and excitedly told me to wait in his bedroom.

I did as he requested and a few minutes later he entered the room, beaming!

"How sexy am I?" He exclaimed, twirling to show me the sexy yellow panty and stockings.

"You are fucking hot as hell!" I exclaimed.

"You make me feel special!" He said as he provocatively walked to me.

"You are." I lamely commented as I watched him kneel at my feet.

"I think you need a present." He said, unbuckling my belt and pulling down my pants and underwear.

My cock was already hard when he knelt and engulfed it between his lips.

"Oh fuck! Your lips are awesome!" I exclaimed.

He sucked me for a few moments before he rose. Standing face to face, he guided my hand to his hard cock covered in the yellow satin panties.

"Can you feel how happy make me?" He said, excitedly.

I held his lingerie covered very hard cock in my hand. "Yes." I said uncomfortably.

"No. I mean really feel me." He coaxed me into grasping his shaft through the panties and helped me stroke him.

"Want me!" He coaxed.

I stroked him harder and faster and he kissed me on the lips and shoved his tongue in my mouth. Suddenly, he exploded in my hand.

"Ohhhhhhh." He cried out in joy. "Yes!!" He wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his body to mine as he came.

"Get naked!" Tim excitedly purred in my ear. "I am going to suck you so good!" He said excitedly, before releasing me and jumping on the bed.

I cleaned off my fingers onto my t-shirt, quickly stripped and joined him on the bed.

"You are going to love my lips on your cock and my tongue on your balls." He purred in my ear before gliding his tongue from my lips and down my body to my very hard dick.

While licking up and down my cock and balls, he repositioned himself, so his panty clad ass was squeezed next to my face.

I did not hesitate to lightly caress each globe while thoroughly enjoying his lips covering my cock. He moaned into my cock when I slowly licked and nibbled his ass cheeks.

The more I played with and licked his ass, the deeper he sucked my cock and the tighter his suction.

I parted his panties and his ass cheeks before sticking my tongue inside his hole. He gasped and I felt his lips reach my balls.

His hips started humping my mouth as he pulled his lips off my cock.

"Tongue fuck me! Cum in my mouth! Make me cum!" He rambled before taking my cock deeply between his lips.

This was one of the best blow jobs I ever had! I wanted more! I held his slender hips tightly in my hands and, with tongue rigid, plowed into the opening.

True to his word, he gobbled my cock down to the base and sucked hard!

"MMMMmmmm!" I warned.

He eased his lips upward, keeping his lips on my cock head and tapped my thigh, as if to signal me he was ready for me. I shot my load immediately! I pushed my cock upward and he started to bob his head up and down, swallowing shot after shot of my thick cum.

"MMmmmmm!" He purred into my cock as he fondled my balls, coaxing every drop from me.

I collapsed on the bed, resting my hand on his smooth thigh.

He turned to look up at me, his face was covered in my cum.

"That was incredible!" He said, beaming with excitement.

"Yes! You are fucking awesome!" I exhaustedly responded.

He turned his body, so his exposed limp and wet dick was close to my lips.

"Can you believe it? I came without even touching my cock! I am soaked." He said caressing himself.

"Wow." Was all I could weakly utter.

We relaxed on the bed with him facing my spent cock and stroking my thigh. His lingerie partly covered his dick and was close to my face. I am sure he wanted me to stroke or suck it. However, I was not ready for that action, but I did not shy away from him either. We stayed a few more moments in this position until we had to get up and dress.

We walked silently to the front door and he paused before opening it for me. He put his arms around my waist and looked up at me.

"You know, I am really looking forward to next week." He smiled into my eyes before pressing his lips to mine.

Before I had a chance to react, he again stuck his tongue into my mouth and held me for a few moments before releasing me.

He squeezed my ass and pressed his lips to my ear. "Remember, lover. I need your lips on me before I let you inside me. I am serious about this."

He then opened the door and allowed me to leave.

I had a huge grin on my face as I walked outside and pondered his proposal.

<Thanks for reading, please vote, and we love to receive comments and suggestions.>

12