Girlfriend's Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys do it – with an audience.
6k words
4.75
25.5k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains bisex, anal, and incest sex scenes. You don't have to read part one but that would be cool. I hope you enjoy and comments are always desired and welcome. Thank you

---

"So, are you gonna, you know, glub glub?" My girlfriend asked me as she caressed my flaccid cock, still dripping from our fuck session.

"I don't know, Tina. I think this thing with your brother got carried away." I responded while caressing her cute ass.

"You gotta do it!" She pushed, "I need to watch."

"You are kidding, right?" I backed off her a bit and stared into her blue eyes. "I admit watching your brother suck himself turned me on but I don't think I can do it."

"Oh really," she challenged. "My brother can suck your cock and swallow your cum but you don't want to reciprocate? That is not fair."

"What is not fair," I protested, "Is that you arranged this whole thing and did not tell me your ultimate goal."

"That is bullshit!" She said, rising from my bed. "I said you could have fun. I did not expect you to cum in his mouth." She added with a chuckle.

I watched her cute ass squish into blue jeans and her c-cups pressing together in the pink bra. Her wavy blonde hair was swaying back and forth as she straightened herself out to be more presentable to the general public.

I was remembering when we first met a few weeks ago in the English class we are both taking in the Community College. She looked so sexy and I recalled seeing her in cheer leader practices the previous year. She looked so hot and I never dreamed I would have a shot with her. Yet, here we are in my parents' house and had another incredible round of sex. She loves it all-including anal sex. I had never done that before but she was getting me addicted to it. Yeah, she is fucking incredible, I smiled while dressing.

"We have a perfect opportunity, Ray. My parents are going away for the weekend. Come over and be ready!" She added before kissing me and pushing her tongue in my mouth.

I arrived Friday evening with a case of beer. After we put away the beer, Tina led me to the love seat, so Tim and I could sit close together.

"I can't believe you dimed me out." I told Tim, keeping my voice low when Tina went to the kitchen. "Now, she expects me to suck your cock!"

"Sorry. She has a way of pulling information out of me." Tim said softly.

"You are excited, though, aren't you?" He squeamishly asked me.

Tim turned toward me, revealing green panties under his blue shorts.

My eyes widened, "You look good by the way." I replied, as if in answer to his question. My eyes had shifted to the light green panty exposed under his shorts.

He blushed and smiled a thank you as Tina was bringing us the beer.

Tina sat on the couch across from us, with a wicked look in her eyes, taking a long sip from the cold brew.

"You know I am excited as fuck to watch you two in action!" Tina stared eagerly at us.

"I am not sure." I looked at each of them. "I have never done it and it is not really my thing."

"You like his ass, though, don't you?" Tina teased.

"You know I love your pussy! And then when you started with the anal play; I think I got carried away with it." I said, while stealing a glance at Tim for affirmation.

Tim shuffled in the sofa but remained quiet.

Tina continued, "You are not the only one to like his butt, Ray. My last boyfriend thought he was squeezing my ass. He did not mind it was Tim and tried to shrug it off after he was caught."

Tim tried to plead at his sister to stop talking, though she was having none of it.

"As a matter of fact, just before I met you, we had a party and a drinking game." Tina continued.

"No!" Tim interjected. "You can't tell him about that!" He was almost trembling.

The doorbell rang.

"I won't have to. I will have Samantha tell it." Tina smiled as she excitedly walked to the door.

"NO! You did not bring her!" Tim said in a panicked voice.

"Tim, what happened?!" I asked him, though I was not sure if my tone was eagerness or concern.

"It is too embarrassing." He covered his face with his hands.

The girls eventually entered the living room and Samantha is a curly haired, very sexy, brunette. She was wearing white cotton shorts and a red t-shirt with the school's logo on it-the standard cheer leader squad attire.

"Hi Timmy! I am so glad to see you again!" She beamed while hurrying toward him. Her braless tits bouncing in the tight, cotton blouse.

We both rose from the sofa. He hugged her apprehensively as she wrapped her arms and body around him. Tim seemed to be shaking from her tight embrace.

Samantha released him and reached toward me. She held me tightly while telling me many of the great stories Tina told her about me.

She pressed her body into mine, grabbing my groin, and whispered into my ear, "I can't wait to watch you sucking cock and fucking Timmy in the ass!"

Before I had the chance to say something, she shoved her tongue in my mouth and pulled my hand to cup her ass cheeks.

I was so fucking tempted to tear off her tight top to reveal those bountiful c-cups!

Tina gave me an amused look as Samantha and I broke apart. She walked saucily toward the kitchen to get us drinks and refills, shaking her ass the whole time.

She returned and united with Samantha, who was on the couch, opposite us guys.

We clinked beers together and Samantha cheered loudly, "Here's to blow jobs and butt fucking!" She giggled.

I thought I was going to die of embarrassment and, looking over at Tim, he was almost ashen.

"Lighten up, boys!" She was smiling ear to ear, "Maybe if you play your cards right something else might happen tonight."

She left the last comment to our imaginations. Samantha's other hand had maneuvered under her shorts, for emphasis to the dreams that might be possible for us.

Hell, I almost gobbled up Tim's cock at that moment; she was making me so fucking hot.

Eventually, the temperature cooled and we settled down into our seats and looking at each other expectedly.

I started the conversation,."Samantha, a story started but did not finish. I am curious what happened the night you all partied when the last semester ended."

Samantha looked to the siblings with a funny or apprehensive look. Tina grinned and nodded emphatically but Tim was almost trembling, pleading with his eyes for her not to talk.

Seemingly spurred on by Tim's reaction and Tina's mischievous smile, Samantha began the tale of recalling that evening.

"The party was fucking wild! Everyone was drinking and kissing and touching. It was like, wow! I am sure more than one couple separated after that evening." She smirked at Samantha and Tim.

"Tim was dating this snobby bitch who was quick to jump into the closet with this jerk football player, when we started to play seven minutes in heaven. I mean, the music was loud and you could not hear anything and everyone was playing the game. Still, she seemed to jump at the chance to have time with him."

Tim started to say something but Tina intervened. "Tim, she was not meant for you. Let it go, hon."

Tim slumped back in the sofa and said nothing.

Samantha added, "Fuck her, Tim. That girl was not for you." She emphasized the words, 'that girl'.

"Anyway," Samantha continued. "We played spin the bottle to determine who would be next to go into the closet for their seven minutes. The guys went with guys and girls with girls, you know. Whoever the bottle spun, they were going. Eventually, it spun to Tim and this boisterous guy, Joe, who was trashed."

Samantha took a breath and drank another healthy swig of beer before she continued. We were all enraptured with her telling of the events of that evening.

"I admit, I was nervous for Tim. Joe is a dick on the best of days and, well, add alcohol, and he was annoying as fuck. Anyway, after the seven minutes were up, Joe's sweat pants were stained and Tim had a huge hard on. Tim was so fucking embarrassed I thought he would lose it."

Drinking another gulp and talking excitedly, "I was so fucking turned on. I grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the closet. I turned to the guys and told them to start the clock; it is my turn with him."

They all laughed and Kim said, "Sounds good. See you in seven minutes."

Samantha continued, "I think Tim was going to pass out on me when I pulled his shorts down and shoved his cock in mouth as soon as I closed the door to the closet!" She laughed.

Tim choked on his beer, not thinking Samantha would tell that part of the event.

Samantha smiled at him and continued, "I thought I was doing great and his cock tasted so good but he was not cumming. I knew we did not have a lot of time but when I shoved two fingers in his ass, he flooded my mouth with his delicious cum!"

"He was so drained and excited; I thought he would pass out!" Samantha recalled excitedly and fingered herself through her shorts as she told us of that night.

"Well, the seven minutes ran out and when I opened the door, poor Timmy was so embarrassed or whatever, that he quickly ran upstairs to his room!"

Samantha smiled at all of us and continued. "My pussy was soaked and I was going to go upstairs to join him but Tina stopped me."

Tina interjected, "Tim was embarrassed. I could tell he was overwhelmed."

Turning to Samantha, "You can be a little much." She added while chuckling and grasping onto her thigh.

"Mmmm." Samantha cooed while sliding Tina's hand higher. "Don't stop now!"

Slipping her hand away, Tina replied, "Maybe later, sweetie." Tina teased her friend.

My eyes were fixated on their hands and I don't know if my cock could get any harder.

Tina rose and got us all refills of alcohol, swaying her ass side by side. I am sure I was not the only one ogling her jiggling butt cheeks confined in the gym shorts.

We all cheered again, though there was no extra comment from Samantha. I think we all understood what was next.

Samantha, once again took the lead. "I don't know about you all but I am getting ready to watch some cock sucking action!"

Samantha slid out of the cotton shorts, revealing v-cut white cotton panties.

"Yeah, Sam, I am ready too." Tina giggled, while removing her red t-shirt and white shorts, revealing matching pink bra and panties.

"Well," Samantha stated impatiently, looking at us guys. "Your turn now and we expect you both to be naked."

"Fuck, yes!" Tina cheered with Samantha for her great idea.

Tim and I rose and I watched the girls' slim and sexy bodies undulating while we stripped. If the girls noticed Tim's green lace panties, they did not say anything.

My cock was almost hard as I stood naked in front of the girls. They were caressing each others' thighs with one hand and their other hand was holding the beer. My cock was definitely hardening as I watched their hands rubbing near their friend's panty covered clits.

Tina was breathing heavy as she ordered us, "Ok, guys now face each other."

Samantha pressed her fingers tightly on Tina's covered mound and panted, "Now hold each others' cocks, not too hard though."

Watching the girls intently, I wrapped my fingers around Tim's very hard dick. Tim anxiously held onto mine and we looked at them for next steps.

"Well," Samantha added excitedly, "Start stroking each other."

I absently stroked his cock slowly up and down. Tim seemed more into it and cupped my balls with one hand. He changed his grip on my cock many times as he stroked me slow then fast, then slow again.

"Fuck, Tina! I think I could learn a trick or two from your brother!" She panted while playing with Tina's pussy. Her hand was inside the panties but the lips were still not visible.

Tina was breathing hard, trying to match Samantha's touch and watching the action. "I agree and I did not know he had a nice dick."

I looked at Tim and I think he looked at his sister for the first time. I followed his eyes and I could not believe it. Samantha parted Tina's panties and we could see Samantha's middle finger deep inside Tina's pussy.

Samantha was panting heavily and we noticed Tina had mirrored her friend's action and had her middle finger inside of Samantha.

"That is enough gawking, you two." Samantha panted and squirmed in the sofa. "Ray, get on your knees. You have to get busy right now."

I had to pull my eyes away from the girls and I managed to sink to my knees without falling over on myself. I was now eye to cock with Tim's already pre-cum dripping dick. I was going to wipe his cum off but I had tasted my own precum and it was not that bad. I figured his would not be bad either. I know the girls expected him to cum in my mouth, so there was no point in delaying the inevitable.

I gave one last look at the girls and noticed Tina had removed her bra and lay naked in front of Samantha. Samantha's hands were now slowly playing with Tina's tits and fingering her pussy. With this sexy scene in front of me and thoughts of maybe fucking Samantha, I turned back to Tim's hard cock and leaned in for my first taste of dick.

Tim's rigid cock was about the same size as mine, six or so inches, but a little thinner. I held the base of his cock and touched, then caressed his ball sac. He seemed full of cum and gasped when my fingers surrounded his clean shaven sac as I slowly stroked him up and down. I was gaining my courage to do it but was still hesitant.

"That is enough foreplay, Ray. Just put his cock head in your mouth." Samantha panted.

"Ok. Ok." I answered, turning my head.

I almost either passed out or came right then when my eyes locked onto the action on the sofa. Tina had her head between Samantha's legs and Samantha had removed her top. Tina was fingering her own pussy and her cute ass was wiggling wildly.

"Put it," Samantha panted and groaned loudly. "In your mouth!"

"Oh fuck! I am cumming!" Samantha screamed while holding Tina's face in her hands as she rode out her climax.

Samantha slumped back in the sofa, releasing Tina's head. "Oh fuck! She is so good at that." She purred.

A smiling Tina turned to us with a completely wet face, and said, "Well, Ray. I did it and now it is your turn."

Tim was stammering and I think my cock grew an inch or two.

"Do you like your sister's pussy, little bro?" She teased Tim, playing with her clit. "It seems you can't keep your eyes away from it."

Tim took my face in his hands and in a trembling voice, "Just do it! I will cum in a minute, I promise."

I turned my attention back to his cock and swallowed it as far down as I could. Tim's hands were holding the sides of my face and guided my head up and down at a slow pace.

I let him manage the speed and it allowed my tongue to swirl around his cock and shaft. It was not that bad a taste or texture, though I don't think I would do it regularly. I did appreciate Tim's groans and the control I felt as I sucked up and down and tightened my lips around his shaft. He moaned again as I again played with his balls and licked his cock head. I was surprised I was able to take more and more of his shaft in my mouth. I was beginning to wonder if I could take him all the way to his balls.

The girls were encouraging me to suck him deeper, suck him harder, play with his balls, and all sorts of other nasty phrases. I am sure my cock was as hard now as it was when I started. I reached down to feel my dick. My cock was rock hard and my shaft was slick with my precum.

"Oh fuck, yeah Ray!" Tina exclaimed. "Jerk yourself while you suck my brother's cock!"

I am sure Tim looked down to see for himself because a few moments later, he released my head and warned me, "I am gonna cum, Ray! I am going to cum in your mouth!"

Samantha implored, "Don't swallow!"

I slipped both of my hands to grasp Tim's smooth and sexy ass cheeks. My lips surrounded only the cock head as I waited for the explosion.

"Fuck!!" Tim screeched and flooded my mouth with the first volley of cum.

His hands were tight on my shoulders and he groaned as another and another wave of cum continued to fill my mouth. The fluid was viscous and a lot of it! I am sure I swallowed some of it and it was not a bad taste but it was thick.

Eventually, Tim released his grip and when I looked up at him, he was grinning from ear to ear and seemed to barely reach the sofa to sit down.

"Wow! That was awesome, Ray!" He smiled at me.

I was about to stand when Samantha knelt beside and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Of course, my hands went to her tits and I let her have her way with me. I don't think she was swallowing much of Tim's cum but she certainly tried to get every last drop of his cum from my mouth and tongue.

By the time, she rose to her feet, Tina was standing next to her and they kissed deeply. Tina then showed me her mouth full of cum and turned to Tim.

Tina kneeled on the couch and leaned toward Tim with an open mouth. He gladly accepted the kiss from his sister's lips and they made out passionately. Tim was squeezing his sister's tits while swallowing his own cum.

Samantha, meanwhile, had grasped Tim's cock and began to stroke it, encouraging the siblings to not stop.

"Tina, share his cum. Kiss him. Let him feel your tits." Samantha was panting with excitement.

"Oh my god, Tim! You are hard as a rock again. You must like your sister-a lot!" Samantha teased while stroking his cock.

Standing next to Tim, I watched as Samantha positioned herself on top of him and push his hard cock inside her pussy. Tim groaned and instinctly put his hands around her waist without breaking the kiss with Tina.

The siblings broke apart and Tina probably had a quick cum from the incentuous act. And another, when she noticed Tim was deep inside Samantha.

"Fucking hot! Ride him Samantha! He needs a good fuck." Tina encouraged her friend."

"Oh, yes! Fuck yes!" She moaned while riding Tim. Her brown hair was wildly flailing as she rode him harder and faster.

Tina said excitedly, "Ray, put your cock in Tim's mouth!"

Tim quickly turned his head to face me and I had to kneel on the sofa so he could do it more easily. I fed him my hard cock and he quickly took as much as he could.

Samantha moaned and lowered her head to help Tim suck my dick. They took turns licking my balls, shaft, and cock head. I had one hand on Tim's shoulder and the other on Samantha's as I was riding out the pleasure.

"Cum on their faces!" Tina squealed. She had one foot on the couch while rubbing her pussy frantically.

I pulled my cock out of Tim's mouth and my first cum load hit his nose and cheek. My next shot coated Samantha's lips and chin. My last spurts coated Tim's lips and Samantha's chin.

"Hot! Hot! Fuck!" Samantha cried out as another orgasm overtook her.

Tim could barely utter words as he emptied his balls inside Samantha.

Tina wasted no time scrambling over to kiss Samantha and Tim. The three of them were kissing each other and wiping up my remaining cum from their faces.

I eased off the couch and watched them pleasure each other. Eventually, Samantha slid off Tim's cock and eased her back on the couch with her legs draped over Tim's thighs. She saw me watching her every move and slowly slid one leg to the floor and spread her legs wide to show me her dripping pussy. With a crooked finger and wicked smile, she signalled me to her dripping slit.

"You know you want to eat me, Ray." She said mischeviously. "Now is your chance."

I wasted little time and knelt down to lick her trimmed brunette bush and dived between her legs, tongue first.

"Fuck, yes!" Samantha moaned as I stuck my tongue deep inside her.

The taste was unlike anything I savored. I could taste her fluids, definitely. I knew what Tim tasted like and it was not that unpleasant. However, maybe it was because of the mixed flavors or textures or other reasons I cannot explain but the more I sucked out of her, the more I enjoyed it.

12