Girlfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went inside. It was way nicer inside than the shabby-ish exterior of the building had implied. Each wall was painted a different shade of pale pastels: magenta, pink, orange, yellow. A hard look to get right, but she'd gotten it spot on.

Ridiculously expensive looking, vibrant semi-abstract art. Big paintings, and lots of them. I stepped closer to a quasi-pointillist painting to check out the print.

Not a print.

Original art.

Acrylic on canvas, judging from the extensive layering of the paint, possibly ten layers deep in places, nearly impossible to achieve using oils with their weeks long dry time.

I looked at her, wide eyed. "I fucking love your art. Can I touch it?"

"Yes," she said. "You can touch it aaall you want."

Double entendre? I thought.

I trailed my fingertips over the lovely surface, reveling in complex brightly colored ridges and valleys. "I don't recognize the artist. And I can't find the signature?"

She stepped beside me and took my hand. "Lemme show you."

I thought she'd point out the signature, but instead she tugged lightly at my hand, leading me to one of two sets of double doors opening off the main space, a living room / kitchen / dining area combo. The set of doors off to the right were open, giving me a view of a beautifully feminine bedroom. It had a Cal King bed made of dark wood in almost the same shade as her skin, a pale green comforter, and a wretched excess of pillowage from a guy's perspective. More art on the walls inside.

I glanced at her eyes as she led me to the left set of doors, wondering, was this really role playing? Or is she actually a professional call girl? How could she afford all this expensive art?

Cheri paused at the doors.

Took both my hands in hers, her head tilted back, looking up at me, a Mona Lisa like look on her face. "I know what you're thinking, Hunter."

I waited, not saying it out loud, because I'd promised I wouldn't break character in the alleged role playing.

"You just thought the word 'alleged'. Among other things, of which we will not speak of."

"I love how smart you are."

"You better." She moved her head fractionally closer, and I realized she expected me to kiss her.

So I did. Softly at first, taking our time, no rush at all, then passionately, taking my cheeks -- not those cheeks -- softly but possessively in her hands. Her tongue was caressing mine and licking it, like she was giving my tongue a blowjob. A really expert blowjob. My cock was rigid and leaking.

Eventually she broke the kiss off. She whispered, "To finally answer your earlier question, since it is your first time, I'll name the suggested repayment when I've given you anything you desire. If you think it was worth it -- if you think I'm worth it -- you'll be happy to give me whatever I ask."

I felt my brow crinkle in confusion. "Seems kinda risky for you. What if, theoretically, I didn't agree?"

"Then you can pay what you think it was worth -- or bail without paying -- and I don't give you my number. You'll never see me again. The 'call' part of 'call girl' implies an ongoing relationship."

The R-word. Again.

If this is role playing, I thought, she is a master of it. She's really selling this as real. "Umm, so how many of your clients have balked at paying your price?"

"None."

"None?"

"I'm a great judge of character. And really good at reading men and discerning their slutty thoughts."

She opened the double set of doors.

It was a painter's studio. With finished paintings on three of the walls, and the fourth wall with an expansive bank of windows flooding the room with natural light. A view of the tops of skyscrapers in downtown Austin in the distance.

More of Cheri's art was stacked against the walls, in various stages of completion. The largest of several paint splattered easels had a fresh canvas on it, painted entirely in black. The first of what I assumed would be many layers of paint.

She had several elegant looking wooden tables against one wall, the surfaces covered with perhaps 150 or 200 small to medium sized paint jars, with the lids each painted with the color within. It was arranged in a riotous rainbow, blues on the right, finishing with oranges and yellows on the left, plus a mini array of fluorescents and metallics below.

I looked at her paint stained jeans, a bit distracted by her curvy booty - those weren't designer paint streaks trying to look faux working class. Those jeans had earned their chicness.

She turned and took my hand. "So. That's... part... of how I earn a living." She led me into the bedroom, stopping by the padded bench at the foot of the bed. The bench was upholstered in silver fabric that complemented the pale green of the comforter on the bed. Cheri stood in front of me, searching my eyes. Her pupils had just a sliver of dark brown iris around them, fully dilated with desire.

She parted her lips and tilted her head back, silently asking for a kiss.

I leaned forward. Her lips were soft and pillowy, made for kissing. She put her arms around my neck and let the kiss linger, her tongue sliding in to meet mine. My heart was hammering like mad. Her tongue circled mine, then started expertly licking and flicking the tip of my tongue, treating it like it was my cockhead. Giving me a preview.

My cock was stiff, my balls aching with a week's load of cum from no sex. I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck the hell out of her, but I was also enjoying her slow professional seduction, letting her take the lead, step by step, making it last.

Eventually I broke the kiss, and murmured, "Can I touch your hair?"

"Oui," she said. Yes.

Her perfect French was turning me on. My ex-GF used to drive me wild, whispering to me in Vietnamese during sex.

I kissed her again, harder, long and lingering, my tongue slowly fucking her mouth. My hand slid into her tangle of soft black curly hair as I inhaled her perfume and the slightly musky scent of her skin.

This time Cheri ended the kiss. "You're overdressed for the occasion," she whispered in my ear, then nibbled on an earlobe. She slowly took off my jacket and tie and laid them on the bench at foot of the bed, careful to avoid wrinkling them. She kissed me harder, teasing my tongue with the faux blowjob she'd demonstrated earlier, then started moving downward, planting kisses on my ear and neck while unbuttoning my violet striped shirt.

I reciprocated, unbuttoning her crimson silk blouse, revealing a lacy black bra over her firm small breasts.

She finished first, tossing my shirt on top of my jacket, then her blouse joined the growing pile of clothing.

"Still overdressed," she said, undoing my belt. My trousers dropped to the floor, revealing my black Calvin Klein boxer shorts. I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my black socks, then stepped out of the trousers and laid them on top of the pile, leaving me in just my boxers. She leaned down and slid off her black low rise heels.

I reached over to unzip her jeans, but Cheri gave my hand a playful slap. "Not yet."

She hooked two fingers under the elastic of my boxers. "Over here," she said, tugging me toward an elegant little table to the right of the headboard.

She stood close to me, her eyes smoky with desire, her lips slightly parted. Her tongue slowly caressed her upper lip, sliding left to right, incredibly erotic and promising. Her eyes crinkled with laughter at what I assumed was a stunned look on my face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that a condom and a tube of lube had stealthily appeared on the nightstand while I was thoroughly distracted.

"Put your hands on my shoulders," she said.

I complied, wondering.

"Push me to my knees."

I tried to gently push her downward, but she didn't move.

"Harder. Like you mean it. Like you need it."

I roughly shoved her down, wondering if the holes in the front of her jeans were from kneeling to give blowjobs to other men.

She looked up, a questioning or perhaps anxious expression on her face, as if for once she couldn't read my thoughts.

"Hunter?"

I touched her warm cheek with the palm of my hand.

She moved her head slightly back and forth, rubbing her soft skin against mine.

"Cheri?"

"Sorry, but I have to ask. Do you have any STDs whatsoever?"

"No. My ex insisted I get tested for everything - just before she moved out." I looked at her beautiful eyes, waiting.

"HIV negative?"

"Yup."

"I tested clean recently, too." Still looking at me, Cheri pulled my boxers down but not off, the elastic waist band around the tops of my thighs. Like she still wasn't ready. My stiff cock sprang free. She intently looked at my stiffness, gently touching it and stroking it, like she was trying to get it even harder.

Oh, wait, I thought. Checking for disease, under the guise of foreplay.

She made eye contact again, the doubt on her face gone. She decisively yanked my boxers down around my ankles, and gently licked the precum off the tip of my cock, then cupped my balls with a warm hand.

I groaned and slid one hand into her lovely black hair, and the other down to squeeze one of her sexy little breasts, the lace on her bra feeling a bit smoother than the relaxed kinkiness of her hair. Her mouth slid down, just barely enveloping the head, and then her tongue started sliding and licking and flicking my cock head.

"Oh my fucking god, that feels so good."

"Just getting started." She gave me a mischievous look, and then I felt a slick finger sliding between my involuntarily clenching butt cheeks.

I flicked a glance to my right, at the night stand, where the lube had been stealthily opened.

"Relax," she said. "You said you want this." Her finger slid back and forth over the rim while her mouth started to envelope my shaft.

I relaxed my cheeks and put my hand on the back of her neck, getting ready to push her head further down the shaft. "Can I push it in?"

She forced her head free, a thin string of precum bridging the gap between my cock and her lips. "I'm your girlfriend. You don't need to ask for permission. Be as rough as you want."

I raised my eyebrows, grabbed her hair, and shoved forward hard, expecting a bit of resistance. My cock sank in, momentarily paused as it hit her throat muscles, then pushed in all the way to the hilt. She stuck her tongue out, despite her mouth being full of my cock, and flicked it against my balls. I started face fucking her, and she met my thrusts, deepthroating me.

Then she jammed her finger all the way inside my ass, burying it to the knuckle, showing she could play rough too.

I yelped in surprise, not expecting that reciprocation. It hurt a little.

She freed her mouth and grinned at me. "Like it?"

"It's - it's kinda hot."

"Only kind of hot?" She pistoned her finger inside me, not being gentle in the least.

"That. Feels. Fucking. Amazing," I grunted, one word per thrust. "God. Don't. Stop!"

"Good boy. Don't clench your rim. Accept being fucked." She deepthroated me again and started matching my rhythm, her finger bottoming out in my ass each time my cock buried itself inside her hot welcoming throat.

Her finger touched my prostate.

"OhMyFuuuckingGod. You're gonna make me cum."

"Want me to stop?" Another electric jolt as her finger hit the magic button again.

"Please don't!"

She stopped, "Say it."

"What?" I tried to buck onto her finger. She withdrew it entirely.

"Say you want me to fuck your ass. Say please." Her dark eyes glittered wickedly, enjoying my distress.

"Please fuck my ass!"

Her mouth plunged downward while her finger shoved upward. I began panting. "I gotta come, baby. Please!" Her tongue and fingertip worked me into a frenzy, then abruptly withdrew. She stood up.

I was gasping for breath, looking into her amused eyes. "Holy fuck."

"Mmm-hmm. Just getting started." She stood up and started flinging decorative pillows off the bed, toward a big chair by the window. Every pillow landed on the chair, like she'd been practicing for years, except for the two functional pillows she left on the bed. "Pull down the covers. Fluff the pillows. I'll be back."

I watched her booty sway as she walked into the bathroom, stunned by the abrupt transition.

She stopped at the sink and started washing her hands, glanced at me. "You gonna get the bed ready for fucking, or what?"

I quickly got the green comforter and the pale grey top sheet folded down so they were partially hanging over the footboard, I was standing there, puzzling over how one fluffed perfectly good pillows when she came back, still wearing the black lacy bra and the paint spattered jeans. She rolled her eyes at my pillow ineptitude, laid the pillows flat on the bed, whacked both of them with her hands, making no discernible difference that I could see, and put them in place by the headboard.

She stepped close. Put her arms around my waist. Kissed me with a lot of heat. I kissed back, sliding my hands around to her butt.

"You like my butt?"

"I'd have to look closer to render an informed decision, but... hell yes." I squeezed her booty.

"Stand behind me, and slooowly take off my jeans."

I enthusiastically complied, getting my hands lightly slapped when I tried to take off her black lacy panties at the same time.

"No, it's sexier when you leave lingerie on." She looked over her shoulder at me with a smoldering look in her bedroom eyes. "Now kiss my ass."

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Literally. Bend over and kiss it. Show me how sexy it is for you."

I disobeyed slightly, starting kissing on her neck and down her lovely back, then kissed and nibbled and squeezed her amazing booty through the black fabric.

"You've got an amazing booty."

"Push me onto the bed."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her forward.

She laughed and fell onto the grey sheets, then wriggled forward until she was laying prone on her belly, sideways to the headboard. I climbed onto the bed and resumed kissing her booty. She looked over her shoulder at me. "I'm ready. Put on a condom and fuck my ass."

I looked at her, my eyes widening. My prior experiences with asking a woman for anal sex had... not gone well.

She slowly wiggled her hips at me, enticingly, her eyes smoldering. "Like I told you. I loooove anal."

Wow... you're the perfect girlfriend, I thought.

"You're the perfect girlfriend!"

I awkwardly put on a condom -- I hadn't used one for almost two years, what with being in a monogamous relationship with my future psycho ex-GF -- slicked on lube, then laid on top of Cheri and whispered in her ear, "You're fucking amazing."

She had pulled her panties down so they were nestled in the sexy crease where her booty ended and her upper thighs began. She parted her legs slightly, revealing where the brown hills of her curvy buttocks darkened into umber, deep within her valley. I put my thighs between her legs and nudged them farther apart, revealing her jet black puckered hole.

"Slide a finger into me, the same way I did to you. Massage my G spot."

I applied lube to my middle finger, suddenly realizing what the "fuck you" gesture actually implied. I got my finger in, perhaps a bit roughly as she flinched in pain at first, but soon she was moaning and wriggling her hips as I hit the magic button inside her, loosening her up, getting her ready for my rigid cock.

Cheri looked over her shoulder. "Take your finger out and kiss me." I slid forward to meet her lips, my cockhead naturally slipping into her cheeks as she spread her legs a bit farther apart, her panties still on.

As my tongue pushed between her soft lips, I jammed my hard cock against her tight rim and shoved, expecting it to just slide in like it would with a pussy.

She gave a startled squeak as my shaft bent painfully, but didn't penetrate.

"Damn, you're tight," I said. "Did I hurt you?"

"It hurts really good," she said, her eyes closed. "Don't fucking stop!"

I pressed harder, but my cock, numbed by the condom, was losing stiffness. "Dammit."

"What's the matter?"

"This damn condom. It's numbing me. You're so tight -- I can't get hard enough."

She dark eyes stared into mine, inches apart. She whispered, "Were you telling the truth?"

"About...?"

"About being tested. About being HIV negative."

"I haven't lied to you about anything."

Her pupils contracted as her eyes searched mine, judging me. As if her instincts were warring with her head, her heart saying yes, I believe him; her head coolly urging caution, considering the life and death stakes of HIV.

Her pupils widened again, her irises dark brown slivers against the black holes of her pupils. "I believe you. I want our first time to be perfect. I want to give you everything."

I felt her hand reach between us, and tug off the condom. She flung it at a pink mesh wastebasket by the nightstand - nothing but net - then reinserted her hand and stroked my cock, her palm twisting around the head, getting me stiff again.

"Fuck me, baby," she growled, her voice husky with lust. "Fuck me rough."

We kissed passionately, as she grasped my shaft at the base and lined it up at the entrance. I lay on top of her, her skin hot and starting to sweat a bit from our combined body heat.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Shove that big dick into my ass, baby."

I grabbed a handful of her hair, pushed the tip of my prick a fraction into her hot entrance, spanked her ass with my free hand, shoved forward. My cock bent painfully again. She squeaked with pain, then thrust her hips up to meet me.

My cockhead broke past her ring. She gave a startled cry, and I yanked her hair harder as I kept pressing into her hot depths. She reached behind with both hands and pressed down on my buttocks, making these hot sexy sounds of distress, and I slid all the way inside her, my hips and hard belly pressed against the soft round curves of her big sexy booty. Her insides were incredibly tight, much tighter than any pussy I'd ever been inside.

As I started to fuck her, slowly at first, her passage felt grittier and less slick than a pussy, but in a sexy, dirty forbidden way, and she was making these squeaks and grunts and cries that I'd never heard before, distress mingling with submissive desire, giving her body to me to use.

"Aaaaah. Yes, baby. Ow, dammit, yes, yes," she said. "Right there. I want you aaalll the way inside. Fuck me harder!"

She squeaked and moaned in the most sexy way imaginable.

"It's OK, baby," she said. "Be rough. Jam that big hard cock deep into my tight hole!"

I shoved my cock all the way back inside, over and over, as she panted and bucked her hips back, helping me penetrate her, my weight fully on her, her delicious butt cheeks pressing against me, a soft layer of feminine fat over a hard muscled core. I quit worrying about hurting her and took my pleasure, let my animal side free, slamming into her hot depths again and again.

"Can I cum now, baby?"

"Yes! Shoot your hot sticky cum in me!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum inside me. Now! Make me your girlfriend!"

I started doing that thing guys do, which, if they have even a shred of common sense, they'll never talk about with their woman: flashing through scenarios where they are fucking someone else.

I had caught my ex trashing my apartment, and I was punishing her by fucking her ass as hard and brutally as I could. Raping her.

"Yes, Hunter! Pound my ass!" Cheri said.

I was fucking some random guy who had come onto me.

I had found out Cheri was actually a call girl, and was taking her ass because I had paid for that service. "Gimme your ass, slut," I said.

"Yes!" Cheri said, Twerking and wiggling her butt as I piledrove her, clenching her rim around my shaft to make it even tighter. "Talk dirty to me!"

I spanked her. "Do you want it, bitch?"