Girlfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Please. Harder!" she grunted, one word pushed out of her with each balls deep plunge inside.

I yanked on her hair. "Are you my whore?"

"I'm your whore - use my ass!"

"You gonna let me fuck you any time I want, cunt?"

"Oh, god, yes Hunter. Fuck me like an animal!"

"Do you need my cum, Cheri?"

"I need your cum, baby!"

"Ohmygod, here it cums..."

" Shoot all your cum in me! Make a baby with your hot sticky cum!"

To my surprise, that comment about a baby put me over the edge. I lay on top of her, balls deep inside, crushing her with my weight, not caring if I hurt her in that moment, shooting rope after rope of semen into Cheri's ass. A week's worth of pent up cum finding release. Grinding my hips trying to get even further inside, making that primal grunting strangling noise I do while cumming. A weird, contorted sound of almost pain. A sound that you would think would be offputting to women, but which I'd been told by slews of women was sexy as all fuck.

Trying instinctively to put a baby inside the hottest sexiest women I'd ever fucked, my mind shutting off the constant noise from my cerebral cortex, just the primal core of my brainstem engaged in that moment.

Spent, panting for breath, I lay on top of Cheri. "Fuuuuck. Fuck. That was the best sex of my life." Fighting waves of post orgasm sleepiness, I belatedly realized she might want some attention after the utter selfishness of cumming -- and maybe want to breathe, too -- so I slid my weight off her, rolled onto my side so her lovely eyes filled my vision. Draped an arm and leg over her back and hips, hugging her with my body. Kissed her.

She let the kiss linger, her tongue gently rubbing the inside of my lips, as the kiss slowly tapered from passionate to affectionate.

"Wow," she said quietly. "You really unleashed your animal side, Hunter." She smiled happily.

"Did I -- uh -- insult you calling you..."

"Shhh. Don't fucking apologize for anything. That was So. Fucking. Hot. All of it. I'm glad I helped you let go."

I stared into her beautiful heavy lidded bedroom eyes, with that touch of Asian epicanthic folds on the inner corners. I felt like saying, "I love you," but it felt like that would come across as weird.

She searched my eyes. "I can hear the gears churning away in your head. You want... no, you need... to tell me something."

I paused, a bit... concerned?... to tell her what I had just thought.

"Just say it. Whatever it is."

"I wanted to say, 'I love you.' But, I was worried it was... too soon."

"You filled my ass full of what... I'm guessing... is all the pent up cum since your breakup with the Wicked Witch of the West. With my enthusiastic participation, mind. So much cum that it's leaking out right now. And you think saying 'I love you'... THAT's the thing that's too intimate?" Her mouth crinkled as she gently laughed. "Men."

I stared, enthralled at the sound of her beautiful voice.

"Just say it, goddamit. But only if you mean it."

"I... love you."

She gave me an affectionate kiss. "I love you too. Was that so hard? Not talking about your penis there. That was plenty hard."

"I'm trying to stay awake for you, but I'm so damn sleepy."

"It's OK. That's normal. Close your eyes. Go to sleep."

I closed my eyes. Cheri hugged me closer. Held me what seemed like a long time. Started drifting. I vaguely heard the sound of water running.

Then I felt a hot wet towel cleaning my genitals. I opened my eyes, sleepily watched Cheri, still in her sexy black panties and bra, cleaning my thighs and my hands. "God, you're the best girlfriend ever."

"Couldn't let you go to sleep with your cock sullied from being in my ass, baby."

"Take the compliment."

She leaned down and softly kissed me. "Thank you. Put your head on the pillow. Get some sleep."

I turned ninety degrees, laid on my right side, my head on a pale grey pillow.

Cheri pulled the top sheet over me. Dimmed the bedside lamp, climbed in beside me. Snuggled up, spooning me, her hard belly warm against my back, her soft but muscular thighs against mine, an arm draped over my side.

I took her hand, kissed the incredibly soft skin on the outside, then started gently rubbing the much lighter skin of her palm.

"You have lovely skin," I said. "So soft. Such a beautiful dark color."

"Thank you, sweetie."

I closed my eyes and drifted off, still holding her hand, watching the show begin, bright colors swirling around...

***

Hunter

Three olive skinned harem girls were giving me a blowjob. It's good to be king, I thought. They morphed into an Asian girl, her lips so warm...

I groggily blinked awake.

I was naked, on my back. My cock was stiffening, lips wrapped around the head and a tongue sliding up and down the sensitive patch on the underside... I stared around the dimly lit room, turned on but disoriented...

Oh, wait. At Cheri's.

I groaned and put my hand on the back of her head, her curly hair tickling my hand, and pressed down.

Her head slid down, effortlessly deepthroating me. She resisted the pressure of my hand, pulled her head free of my shaft. "Hey, Hunter. Ready for another of your fantasies to cum true?"

"Oui, Cheri." I reached up and cupped her small breasts in mine, feeling the lace covering the softness. Squeezed them.

Cheri reached behind her, undid her bra. Tossed it toward the pile of clothes on the bench at the foot of the bed. Climbed on top of me and lowered her breasts to my face, rubbed them back and forth over my nose and mouth. "Suck my nipple." She had big puffy smooth areolas, almost black.

I took a hard black nipple in my mouth, sucked and licked it, while my hands squeezed her soft breasts.

"Nibble on it. Bite it."

I tentatively bit it, not wanting to hurt her.

"Harder."

I bit and nibbled right up to the edge of my comfort level.

"Harder. Ow. Aaaah. Yeah. That's it. Now the other breast."

I happily complied, savoring the faint musky yet floral smell of the perfume she'd apparently dabbed on her neck and chest. "Mmmm. You smell so good."

"Now that you've got me warmed up... roll over on your belly." She climbed off me. I complied, trying to remember what fantasies I'd confessed to, in the bar...

She wedged a leg between my calves. "Part your thighs."

I spread them a bit.

She put a second leg in between. Laid on top of me, crushing me a bit, wriggled so her strong hot thighs were against my inner thighs. Spread my legs wider open.

Cheri nibbled on my earlobe, letting me adjust to her weight on top of me. It was a little hard to breathe, but it felt kinda sexy.

"Remember this fantasy?" She slowly started grinding her crotch against mine, the soft lace rubbing up between my cheeks.

"Mmmm. Yeah. Rub that pussy against my ass."

"You like thinking about getting humped like this by a woman?"

"Sooo hot."

"Want me to finger fuck you?"

"Please."

"Say it -- 'I want you to finger fuck my ass, Cheri.' " She spanked one butt cheek, then the other. Hard.

"Ow! Fuck. Uh -- I want you to finger fuck my ass."

"Did you forget my name already?" she said, in a teasing tone of voice.

"Fuck my ass, Cheri."

"Since you insist," she said brightly. She reached over toward the night stand. I heard a faint squishing sound.

I looked over my shoulder just as her left hand slid between the top of my cheeks, fingers coated with lube.

She pressed her right hand between my shoulder blades, pinning me down, then her fingers started rubbing circles around my hole while her hips resumed dry humping against the bottom part of my cheeks.

Cheri pressed a finger in the center of my arsehole. "Want me to fuck your hole now?"

"Yes. Please."

I gasped in pain as she roughly jammed a finger all the way inside, held it while vigorously rabbit humping my lower cheeks.

Then she rubbed my prostate.

"Oh. My. God. Aaaaah!"

"Want me stop?" Her voice had an amused wicked tone.

"Please. Don't. Stop." I gasped, as she fucked and rubbed, fucked and rubbed, explosions of pleasure in my head.

She put another finger inside. It was even more uncomfortable, but so mixed up with pleasure that it felt wonderful.

"You like being fucked by a woman?"

"Fuck yes, Cheri!"

"You want me to really fuck the hell out of you?" She slid her fingers out, teasing me. Making me beg for it.

"Fuck the hell out of me, Cheri."

She spanked a cheek, then the other.

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to give it to you good and hard?"

"Fuck me already!"

"Look me in the eyes. Kiss me."

I turned my head to look into her eyes, even more beautiful in the endorphin rush she was giving me. Kissed her passionately.

"Here it cums, baby." She laid back on top of me, her body pressing me flat to the bed. She'd pulled her panties down her thighs -- I felt the lace stretched taut against the back of knees. I felt a warm finger pressing against my hole, but not entering yet. I bucked my hips up, trying to get it inside.

"Get it inside! Fuck me already, fer chrissakes!"

She grabbed my hair and yanked on it, her finger teasing me, pressing hard but not entering.

"I'm gonna make you my man. You wanna be my man?"

"Yes, Cheri!"

"You like being fucked hard?"

"Yes!"

She grabbed my neck with her free hand, squeezing and choking me a bit, while the hand holding my hair jammed my face into the pillow. It felt so hot, being dominated like...

What the fuck? I thought. TWO hands!!?!

"What the fuck?" I muttered into the pillow.

What... Is that a dildo... Too soft...

"Oh no. Fuuuuck," I moaned into the pillow.

"What?" Cheri said. "Can't hear you." She took her hands off my neck and head and grabbed my shoulders, then her... penis?... jammed my hole, trying to enter.

"Is that a DICK you're trying to put in my ass?" I said, staring into her lust glazed eyes.

She... he?... stopped trying to penetrate. "Wait, what?" She stared into my wide open eyes. "You're joking, right?"

"You... I..."

"You... you thought I was cis?"

"Cis?"

She stared some more. Rolled off me onto her side. "I'm trans, for fuck's sake. A trans woman."

I stared down at her small dick, maybe three inches long.

"Jesus, are you a bigot?" She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

I rolled onto my side to face... her. "Whattya mean, a bigot? You're the one who buried the fucking lede on that Having a Penis thing."

"I prefer to think of it as a large clitoris."

"Fine. Clitoris. Buuut..."

Now she was crying. "Do you want to leave? Does my clitoris repulse you?"

"Uh... no?" I said softly. "I want to be with you. Except, you know..."

"Except you don't like my genitalia," she said bitterly. "Really. You can leave now. I won't stop you."

"It's not really about the fucking genitals. It's about being told to always be utterly honest with you, to always tell you the truth... then you commit a huge lie of omission."

"What lie? I didn't lie to you at all." He... she?... wiped away the tears, but more welled up.

"Not telling me about the trans thing. Waiting until you were trying to shove your... clitoris... in my ass for me to find out. That's not a lie of omission?"

"I thought you KNEW, for fuck's sake!"

"How?"

"HOW? Oh, the walls painted as a rainbow. My paint jars arranged in a rainbow. The --"

"Straight people can see colors, too. Not like anybody has a monopoly on that."

"You're not nearly as straight as you'd like to think you are."

Is that deflection? I thought. I mean, sure, it's true... Stay on point, dammit.

"How about when I fucked your ass? Weren't you trying to hide your di... um, clitoris? You know, laying in prone position, so I couldn't see in front?"

She rolled her eyes. "You're generous to a fault. And all those vanilla women you've had sex with -- sure seems like they took advantage of you. Dominated you. Trained you to be a good little puppy in bed who always thought about their needs and not yours. Didn't let you demand and take what you wanted. So. Prone bone. I took the most submissive possible position, so you would be free to fuck the living hell out of me."

I stared at her beautiful eyes. Holy fuck, she really gets me.

"You really get me," I said softly.

"So," she said. Less heat in her voice. "Leaving out the really broad hints from all the paint, and me encouraging you to be dom for once -- you couldn't tell I was trans from how I look?"

I raised my voice a little. "You look like a woman. You act like a woman. You tell me you're a woman. Why the fuck wouldn't I believe you?"

She reached out and touched my cheek. "You see me as a woman? You see... me?"

"Maybe my TransDar is broken, but... yes."

"Do you... love me? Still?" She ran her hands through my hair, stroking it.

"I... yes."

"But my --"

"Your... clitoris... was unexpected. But."

"But?"

"But... I can't deny how much chemistry we have. More than I've ever felt before." I stroked her cheek. "And the sex has been so hot and amazing. You do things for me... to me... that no woman -- uh, cis woman -- has ever done."

"Soo... what do we...?"

I gazed in her eyes, a look there like she was a bit afraid, but wanted me so much. "Have make up sex?"

She gently pushed me onto my back. Climbed on top. "Kiss me."

I put my hand on the back of her neck, and gently touched her lips with mine.

She accepted my apologetic kiss, rubbed her nose against mine, gazing into my eyes. She planted little kisses across my cheek toward my ear. "Relax, sweetie. Let me take care of my man's needs." She reached down and grasped my cock, started stroking and kneading it back to life, while kissing and nibbling downwards. Bit a nipple, perhaps a bit harder than necessary.

"Ow."

She gave me a 'You Deserved That' look. "Am I your girlfriend?"

"Oui, Cheri."

She squeezed the shaft of my stiff cock. "Do I make you hard?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

She bit the other nipple. "Do you think my body is sexy?"

"Hell yes."

Kissed her way to just above the tip of my cock. Her breath was hot against the head. "You gonna stick around?"

I nodded yes.

"Say it."

"I'm gonna stick around. Cause I'm not a gotdamn fool."

"Good answer." She took my cockhead in her mouth, licking and sucking it while thrills ran up my spine. Meanwhile her right hand stretched out to the nightstand, took a few Kleenex tissues. Wiped the lube off my butt cheeks and hole, tossed the soiled tissues into the waste bucket. "Ever been rimmed?"

"I... uh..."

"Of course not. Fucking cis women." Flashed her eyes at me, a wicked knowing look on her face. Slid her tongue down my shaft, over my balls, and then...

"Ooooohhh! Fuuuuccck!" I groaned, as her tongue licked and circled my hole, sending electric jolts up my spine and into my head, her amused eyes never leaving mine. I grabbed her hair. "Please. Don't. Fucking. Stop!"

She stopped. Rolled her tongue into a tube, something I was genetically incapable of doing. Raised her eyebrows.

I nodded, frantically. "Please!" I wasn't sure what the heck she was about to do, but I sure as fuck wanted it.

She started tongue fucking my ass, little jabs that stretched my tight ring without quite penetrating.

"Aaaah! Aaaah! I'm gonna cum!"

She stopped jabbing, took my cockhead in her mouth, then smoothly deep throated all the way down, her agile tongue curling around the shaft and sliding side to side as she took me deep into her throat.

I grabbed her head with both hands and spurted jet after jet inside her throat, my hips frantically bucking up, as if that could get my cock any deeper inside.

She took my cum, her throat muscles milking my shaft and cockhead, swallowing it all, while I moaned and thrashed around, the most intense orgasm of my life.

So far.

When I was done, no sperm left to give, hot and sweaty and panting for breath, she climbed back on top, held my head with both hands, put her mouth to mine. She slowly tongue fucked my mouth, feeding me the salty, slightly yeasty tasting remnants of my jism.

The back of my mind wanted to rebel, a little grossed out considering where that tongue had been, but her lips were so soft, and I was so sleepy, and it seemed churlish to find any fault whatsoever with all the nasty, delicious things she had done for me.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Uh-hunh," she whispered. "Just getting started, baby." She rolled part way off me, taking the weight off. Hugging me like she never wanted to let go.

I rolled onto my side, facing her. Rubbed my nose against her small flat nose, kissing her lazily, wrung out from my orgasm. I hugged back, pressing my sweaty body against her warmth, holding her. My hands grabbed her big sexy booty, squeezed it. Pressed her against me.

She slowly ground her crotch into mine, humping me with her erect... clitoris. I reached between us and felt inside her panties, felt her hardness in my hand. Gazed into her dark eyes, letting her feel my acceptance.

"Yes," I said, sleepily. "Yes."

"Get some sleep," she whispered.

I closed my eyes and started drifting, the comforting warmth of her body snuggled against mine.

A little freaked out, perhaps. A lot of red flags. So many red flags...

***

I could damn near feel the electricity rushing through his head. He's gotta be freaking out, at least a bit...

"Hunter?"

"Mmm?"

"Whatcha thinking?"

"Uh..."

"Say it. Just fucking say it."

"Counting red flags."

"Imagine there's a big red button next to you. A Red Flag Vanisher button."

"Umm... OK."

"If you hit that button, you get transported in time earlier today, back to that bar. And I don't walk into that bar. You never meet me. But all those red flags you're obsessing over... gone."

I waited.

"Do I...?"

"Do you press that red button?"

"Fuck no!"

"That was fast. Commendably so. Now, in lieu of having that technology... you can gather up your clothes, get dressed, and leave. Never see me again. A virtual red button."

I could feel him mulling over the ambiguity.

"Are you asking me to leave now?"

I waited for him to figure it out. I could hear the worry in his voice.

He hugged me back tighter, like he didn't want to ever let go. "Are you still my girlfriend?"

I rolled him onto his back, laid on top of him.

He squeezed me tighter against his lean body. "I want you so fucking much."

"You're mine," I whispered, then fiercely kissed him.

He wrapped his legs around my waist, holding on as tightly as he could, enveloping me.

As if I was gonna let him escape.