Girlfriend's Revenge

Story Info
A jock cheats and she gets revenge.
1.6k words
3.95
12.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story written, constructive feedback would be appreciated please.

A big thank you to Ruwild to doing the edits.

*****

My name is Matt and I have a story to teach guys who cheat you always get caught.

Matt:25 stocky build about 5 ft 6 short dark brown hair and 7 inches of thick meat.

Kate:23 long dark brown hair, blue eyes and a body that a Victoria Secret model dies for.

I won't lie, I had it all. The hot girlfriend, my father's estate paid out and to top it off I had my own house. It was 6:00 am and I was dreaming about my girlfriend Kate. We were having the wildest sex in history and she was riding my hard cock like a professional rodeo girl.

I wake up to the sounds of slurping and look down to find Kate sucking away on my wet cock like it was a lollipop. Long, slow licks, letting it pop out of her mouth as she looked into my eyes.

"Good morning handsome." she whispers still stroking my cock with hands that are slick with my pre-cum and it feels fucking amazing!

"Morning my little minx" I whisper back.

I sit up looking at her as she carries on playing with my member. She resumes her sucking, her lips envelope my hard cock all the way down to the base. The feeling her hot silken mouth swallowing my shaft makes me sigh. Grabbing her head I try to force more inside, my first mistake. I scream with pain as she bites down and I let go immediately. She slowly pulls my member out looking at me as she asks plainly,

"What have I told you about rushing me?" She grips my balls with her white manicured nails, I can feel the squishy feeling inside my balls. Aaa, ahh, I try talk but the pain is intense. "This is my fucking cock! You don't ever try rush me!" With every word she grips harder and harder. Whimpering like a dog I plead,

"Pleeeeaaase, I'm so sooorrry..." She let's go, looking disappointed.

"Hmmm..." she muses "I really felt like a good fuck and now you've spoiled my mood, but it doesn't mean I have to go without." her tone softening "Babe please eat me out?" She asks kindly.

I get confused sometimes with our relationship. We're both dominant, but in an instant she switches to a submissive spirit, which I love because every guy gets off acting like an alpha. Without hesitation and not wanting to piss her off again I grin hungrily she slides her thighs over my body grinding her sweet pussy up my chest, leaving a wet trail. Her pussy inching closer and closer, my mouth watering. Her scent fills my nostrils and I become really hungry for her. I grip her ass cheeks pulling her hot snatch against my mouth I begin to devour her soaked cunt. She gasps and leans back, arching her back her right hand grips 'her cock' and begins stroking.

"Someone is eager she whispers"

I groan into her crotch and the vibrations shiver along her clit.

"Fuck!"

She gasps, never feeling such a weird sensation before. She comes up with an idea and moves both her hands to my crotch, her left hand griping my balls and her right stroking my cock. Some might ask how she is doing this and keeping balance, but she's a gymnast and can bend almost every single way. Her hand begins to squeeze my balls again and I groan. When she begs me to moan louder for her I oblige.

"Mmmmph!!" I cried into her pussy. It was too much and she came like a flood! Kate's juices taste amazing! It's one of the reasons I love going down on her. I kept licking her and her strokes got quicker and quicker, long firm strokes are about to make me cum! I thought she had forgotten about earlier, but I got excited too quickly and when the cum begin to rise up my shaft she stopped. I looked up confused.

"Kate please finish me!" She giggled.

"Tonight lover!" She fell back and her hair draped over my thighs. She was panting as she turned her head towards my still rock hard dick. "Such a beautiful toy." she sighed and gave it a kiss, causing it to twitch and a drop of pre cum to form at the top. Kate leaned over and giving it a suck almost made me cum instantly! She sighs getting up.

"Time to work babe!"

I look over at the time its 8:26. Oh shit! I jumped out of bed, put on my contractor clothing, brushed my teeth and squirted a bit of gel on my hair before bolting out to my ford ranger Bakki screaming,

"I love you babe!" She waves good by at the door not caring if someone sees her naked.

(Few minutes later)

"Vee!" I shout into the phone, "I'm half a hour away from work. I should be in time to make the meeting for the GCI clients please welcome them and make coffee if they arrive before me." I plead with her.

"Kate keep you busy this morning boss?"She asks casually.

"None of your business!" I snap at her slamming the phone down.

Arriving at my carpentry shop I walk in to find my Vee talking to the GCI guys. I walk in and Jack from GCI stands up giving a firm handshake asking how my sick aunt is doing. I look confused for a second until I realize that Vee covered for me. Feeling bad I snapped at her earlier I respond,

"She's fine, she'll get better. Shall we get to business?" Jack agrees. It doesn't take long and once the negation are done we sign a contract worth 450,000 rand! Jack leaves and Vee comes back in.

"Hello grumpy." she states flatly and I feeling guilty.

"I apologize Vee. I'm really sorry for snapping." She smiles and tells me don't worry then asks what happened this morning. I tell her what happened and she laughs out loud.

"She better be careful. If she doesn't keep her man satisfied someone might steal him!" I look stunned at hearing the comment, but she just smiles, walking out of the office and continues with work.

Vee is about 5ft5, slim and really has a good body. Her light black skin is smooth, her breasts about a 36 b cup and thighs to die for. I've often been tempted to fuck her, but have resisted. I live by the saying don't shit where you eat! I keep eyeing her every time I walk past and she eventually catches me. Blushing I feel stupid and dash off to my private office. Towards closing time there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask loudly. "Boss, it's me Vee. Can I come in?"

"Yes." I sigh, hoping this won't be awkward. She gives me the sales cash up and tells me everyone has left. "Ah guess this day went quickly huh?" I state tiredly.

I'm getting ready to go, but Vee is just watching me. She walks up to me grabs my balls through my shorts. Kissing me I gasp in shock, her tongue sliding into my mouth feels so good! I come back to my senses breaking the kiss,

"Vee!" She smiles at me which makes me feel confused, "We can't do this! I have a girlfriend I raise my voice at her.

"So? You a man aren't you? You need to cum!" She states walking towards me slowly backing me up till I fall onto my chair and she sits down on my lap. She reaches into my shorts griping my steel hard cock and it feels so good! She fishes my cock out like a pro and I beg her,

"Vee please don't!" I want to push her off me. I know I could but I hesitate and that was my next mistake. Before I know it her skirt is up and she aims my cock at her shaven cunt and sinks down! She opens her mouth smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Wow big boss!" Her cunt is so hot and tight I can barely think and she begins to fuck me! The chair begins to squeak with every thrust. I try to say something but my mouth just stays open, I need to cum now! She stops moving and starts talking in a cool hypnotic way,

"You're a man.'

"You have a great cock!"

"Don't you see how women look at you?"

"You're a Greek God!"

I begin to think about this and start believing it. She resumes her fucking and I grab her hips and begin to fuck her in earnest! I begin to believe I'm better than everyone and greater and that I need no one...

"Matt," she whispers...

"Yes?" Barely even speaking.

"Don't cum!" I look shocked. "Why?"

"Because Kate gonna expect you to be full when you get back. Satisfy her tonight and tomorrow you all mine..."

I look at her believing she's right. I thrust back into her catching her by surprise and she gasps and whispers into my ear,

"I'm gonna cum for you boss!" She cums hard which I wasn't prepared for and soaks my crotch in her juices. Looking at me she gives me a peck on the lips whispering to me again that I'm a man and deserve every pussy available! Getting up thanking me for the mind blowing sex she slides her skirt down and walked out. "See you tomorrow boss!" All that's left is the sound of her heels clicking down the passageway...

I sit there stunned and then walk over to my toilet. I clean myself off with the hand towel and once done close up the shop and go home.