All Comments on 'Girlie Girl's Benefactor'

by BabyGirlPrecious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bad form

Here's another writer who doesn't have a clue or uses bad style. The coma (,) has the function to indicate a pause, so why keep using the garbage of "word -- word", "word - word", or "word ... word" trash lazy way. Write in decent properly form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Extremely HOT and Imaginative

Its the content, and the motivation behind the content that makes anything this woman writes so erotic. I love the creativity, the imagination and its such a turn on. I'm eagerly awaiting for the next story to appear. I'd love to add some fuel to her imagination ;) Greg

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexy woman

you can tell u are e keeper form how you write u gorgeous creature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A reader

Dont really care about the indentation at all !! Man GG could fuck me all night long. I sure would love to have her go down on me like she wrote in this short story and suck on those big titties . Just read the story`s Going back to read more of them !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The freedom to be.

GG's liberal attitude towards sex is part of her appeal and such a turn on. She just likes sex, and without all the other BS the rest of us have to go through just to get a piece. Its like offering someone pizza and them not giving you annoying shit about "what kind of toppings, are olives on it, what about onion,is it thin crust or thick", they just say yes. Because they understand one of God's golden rule that was handed down from the mountan long ago: All pizza is good. Eat some fucking pizza. Amen.

-R

usmcret98usmcret98over 12 years ago
Lucky Mr. Smith

Love the short shorts bent over portion of this story You know how to get to me. I wonder if GG's cunt realley taste as good as the story tells? Wish I could find out for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Precious

Very good, enjoyed both stories very much......

Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous