Girlie Talk - Drippingly Wet

Story Info
She'd like girlie-talk about her hot bf with older Dorine.
9.5k words
3.89
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girlie Talk - drippingly wet

Thnus is a hot boyfriend and his girlfriend, Vanessa,

would love to have girlie-talk about him with older Dorine.

~

Organic-Self-Sufficiency-Paradise — erotic romance

The story takes place where serenely isolated and remote mountains sweetly encircle a sun-soaked meadow, and here, everything for beautiful organic-self-sufficiency living, wondrously comes from nature's local resources.

Including; organic gardens~adobe dwellings~hewn tables~woven garments~steel items~glass windows~plant-wax candles~paper~herbal birth-control~and more.

šŸŒ¾ šŸŒ¾ šŸŒ¾

Story Characters

Thnus - 22 years-old

Vanessa - 28 years-old

Dorine - 39 years-old

A Favourite Place of Dorine's

Dorine shimmered with summer joy as first one set of toes succinctly submerged into the edge of the crystal-sweet meadow stream, followed by her other five merry wrigglers.

Sitting on a low, sensually smooth and sensually sun-warmed stone, Dorine closed her eyes with a languorous sigh. She drew in a long, slow, vitalising breath, savouring the cooling stream and absorbing herself into the humming tranquility of the streamside meadow.

Calmingly listening to the stream's cascading flow over its smooth stones, Dorine visualised a single spot in the stream's centre where in ongoing translucence it mesmerisingly shimmered over and over one round stone. She felt a sweet romantic connection to the shimmering, for here with the sunbathed stones was a beautiful place where she could birth new and wondrous fantasies about inspiring and attractive twenty-two-year-old Thnus.

Dorine was thirty-nine and giddily happy to be living Thnus' organic-self-sufficiency-paradise life with him and his girlfriend. Dorine adored young Thnus, she thought he was amazingly mature and had a seemingly ageless-joyfulness. And his twenty-eight-year-old girlfriend, Vanessa, was aboundingly and euphorically in love with him.

While Dorine wasn't Thnus' girlfriend and she didn't want to come between Thnus and Vanessa, Dorine loved harmlessly fantasising about being his older pussy, well, older than Vanessa's pussy anyway.

Thnus so inspired Dorine with his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise enthusiasm and joy that she seemed to be continually wet for him and the fantasies about him just came and came. Every moment with Thnus was breathtaking splendour!

Thnus was highly skilled and very inspirational about his organic-self-sufficiency living. It was a beautiful life where everything they needed was crafted or made in some way from the nature that abundantly surrounded them.

Dorine had wetly watched Thnus produce amazing things with just what he found around him and his hands and the tools he crafted. Thnus had made weaving looms that could weave incredibly fine fabrics through to heavy winter fabrics. Vanessa and she were able to make the softest panties and undergarments for themselves, and they made summer and winter garments for all three of them.

Dorine's face lit up with a smile; young Thnus' favourite colours for his summer hip-wraps were golden-yellow, sky-blue, and forest-green, and he looked good in them all—very good.

The three of them lived in a fabulous adobe dwelling, handbuilt by Thnus, and which was surrounded by brilliantly blushed wildflowers on three sides, and the fourth side, which faced the east, looked out over his magnificent, luscious organic gardens and orchards.

With her toes being tinglingly bathed, and the streams undulating frolicking softly murmuring in her ears, Dorine felt her fantasies for Thnus blossoming and she splayed her legs under her frock. Oh, her pantiecrotch was so wet and it was so nice to have her legs splayed while fantasising about Thnus!

Like all her frocks, Dorine handcrafted them. Her frocks had a basic modesty but were very feminine. Dorine lovingly floral embroidered her frocks and lace hemmed and flounced them. Dorine fantasised that young Thnus would find her attractive and his cock would be huge and erectly throbbing for her older pussy.

It was clear that Thnus was into his older girlfriend, so it was quite easy for Dorine to fantasise that he would be into her older pussy too. It was so wonderful to imagine his youthful cock fully pumped and sliding into her; with her legs splayed, she would receive his cock-head and shaft all the way to his balls.

So, Dorine fantasised that Thnus would like the way the soft fabric she wove would shapingly enclasp her tits, that he would like how her frock modestly cling to her hips and draped decoratively over her smooth cunt.

Dorine fantasised about being outside and a breeze would have her frock front tightly clinging against the front of her thighs and puffy smooth pussy, and Thnus would be in the right place to view her displayed pussylips.

Pulling her frock front up, Dorine viewed her thighs and panties; she imagined Thnus would love viewing up her frock. Her thighs were creamy, smooth and toned. Slowly and succulently, Dorine caressed her inner thighs while vividly imagining it was Thnus' strong and sensitive romancing hands eagerly seeking her wet pleasurehole.

And while Thnus would never see her panties, Dorine crafted dainty little lace panties that she felt Thnus would find sexy on her. Lifting her toes out of the stream, Dorine lowered her dainty's from her pussy, then slid them down her legs and off her feet. Feeling comfortable for fantasising, Dorine resubmerged her toes and re-splayed herself—pinkly this time.

Feeling the slight breeze on her pink offering, Dorine's smile was sweet and she indulgently licked her lips as she imagined young Thnus discovering her and being unable to resist taking a handful of her pink cunt.

"Oh, the joy," Dorine moaned, splaying her legs further so Thnus could take an easy handful. Although it was only fantasy, Dorine was Thnus' second pussy, and with his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise inspiring joy, Dorine was almost always wetly blossomed for him—she was his pink-wet-blossom.

Little gasping pants became bigger pants as Dorine continued with her fantasy. Young Thnus' sweet serenading of her pink-blossom was telling her that he'd love to give her pussy joy on his cock, that she should go on her hands and knees and offer him her smooth, pink sexhole.

Thnus would first drink from her, then he would grandeurously slide his twenty-two-year-old cock into her thirty-nine-year-old pussy and serenade her to orgasm.

Dorine's cunt was ecstatic, she felt so drawn to Thnus. Juice was pooling at her entrance and she lightly dipped her fingertip into the wet pooling. "This is all for you, beautiful, young Thnus," she moaned as she jutted her puffy cunt forwards.

Dorine wanted to continue with her fantasy so she removed her frock and moved onto her hands and knees in the stream. In her fantasy, she felt the heat of Thnus' lips as he drank from her.

Thnus was just about to go in with his long romance-cock when Dorine noticed the smooth streambed stone she'd visualised earlier, and a new fantasy about Thnus excitedly birthed—Dorine couldn't resist!

Oh, of course, in her fantasy she would still be romance fucked by gorgeously handsome Thnus, but with this fantasy, Thnus would watch her be erotic for him, he would watch her show her need for him, and watch her prepare her cunt for him. Oh, what a thrilling fantasy.

Dorine would turn herself on until she was screaming for Thnus. She loved combining the physical realness of her masturbation with the vividness of her fantasising about Thnus. Dorine would visualise Thnus' actions, but what she did would be physically real. Oh, it was so sweet to visualise Thnus participating with her.

So with the sun beaming warmly on her nudeness, and the stream bubbling merrily around her wrists, knees and toes, Dorine began her erotic masturbation fantasy. She visualised Thnus standing by the side of the stream watching her as she moved forwards on her hands and knees towards the smooth stone she had earlier envisaged.

Thnus' romance-gaze was all over her. Oh, it was wondrous; his appreciative eyes often zinging her pink, dripping sexhole, and encapsulating her peaked tits. It felt so good to fantasise about Thnus being attracted to her with their age difference as it was.

When Dorine reached her smooth stone, she squatted either side of it and lowered her puffy pussy into the frolicking stream where it was gushingly cascading translucently over the smooth stone.

Now her pussy was being cascaded by the frolicking stream too, and she was thrilled that Thnus was walking into the stream towards her and when he reached her, he parted his hip-wrap and offered her his beautiful big cock, saying "He wanted to love her, and love her up her pussy."

"Oh, Thnus, I love you," Dorine moaned as she envisaged sensually and sexually wrapping her hand around his big, youthful, throbbing cock.

As Dorine visualised feeling the throb of Thnus' cock in her hand, she lowered her quivering cunt further into the cascading stream until she felt her smooth pussylips contact the smooth stone. The stone was sexy smooth like Thnus' tongue would be.

Dorine pushed her pussy tighter against the stone, splaying her pussylips and intimately melding her vaginal entrance against the stone's smooth contours.

Visualising tightening her romantic loving grip on Thnus' romance-organ, Dorine began to smoochingly caress her cunt over the sensually smooth stone while the stream gushed cascadingly around her pussy.

Dorine rode against the sensual stone as though she were riding Thnus' cock. She achingly rub-kissed the stone as her hips splashed wildly. She visualised kissing Thnus' cock-head as she prepared herself to be romance fucked by his sexy, long cock.

Oh, it all felt so good. Dorine swirled in euphoria as the stream swirled around her pussy—her pussy having masturbation-sex with the smooth stone.

Dorine gave the smooth stone pussykiss after pussykiss unit she flew into sweet orgasm for Thnus and filled the streamside meadow with her ecstatic cries.

Yes, Vanessa wasn't the only one who loved Thnus!

šŸŒæ 1 šŸŒæ

As Dorine finished dressing in her bedroom, she was in pussy masturbation euphoria; the morning was sparkling-sparkling. Then she was floating along the passageway towards the kitchen where Vanessa and she would prepare breakfast, and after breakfast they would do garment crafting unless Thnus wanted help in his organic gardens.

Oh, how she loved her life with Thnus as his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

When Dorine walked through the kitchen door what she found had her eyes blinking wide. The kitchen was alive with Vanessa bustling joyfully-joyfully about, and her face was glowing with her love for her boyfriend, Thnus. Vanessa's glow was sweetly obvious, and Dorine could only smile at the beauty of it.

For a moment, Dorine wished she was outside and the wind would billow her frock up—way, way up, and young, hot Thnus would see she had no panties on her smooth, freshly masturbated pussy: freshly masturbated for him! Oh, what a fantasising girl she was. A pantieless, wet, fantasising girl masturbating for Vanessa's youthful boyfriend.

"Hello, Vanessa. You look so in love, it's beautiful to see."

"Hello, Dorine," Vanessa replied, her smile beaming. "I am so in love. More and more every day. It's so wonderful to love Thnus," she gaily chimed, her words sweetly trilling around the sun-flooded kitchen.

Yes, it is lovely to love Thnus, Dorine silently agreed. The thought sent her pantieless pussy into a tingling dance—a tingling, juicy dance. At thirty-nine, Dorine thought she had a pretty pink cunt and it was so wonderful to fantasise that Thnus would know her pretty pussy.

Vanessa knew Dorine fantasised about Thnus, and Vanessa was happy about it--happy because Dorine wasn't the only one who fantasised. Vanessa's fantasy was to have sexy girlie-talk with Dorine about Thnus.

Vanessa was also sure that Dorine did way more than just fantasise. Yes, along with Dorine's fantasies about Thnus, Dorine masturbated for Thnus. Dorine's finger was often romantically in her pussy for Thnus.

Vanessa smiled at the sweet thought; thirty-nine-year-old Dorine gushing her pussy for twenty-two-year-old Thnus. Vanessa imagined Dorine had gone to her bed for the night. Dorine would have her negligee pulled up, she'd have no panties, and her legs would be bent and splayed. And Dorine would live her fantasy love and desire for Thnus. Vanessa was sure that Dorine would start the night and the morning with masturbation for Thnus.

Still smiling, Vanessa thought that Dorine was probably nearly always wet for Thnus, just as Vanessa was. Vanessa liked that Dorine was turned-on for Thnus. She liked that they were both turned on for Thnus because it made her girlie-talk fantasy seem quite possible.

With Dorine being turned-on for Thnus, it made Vanessa feel very sisterly towards her, like Dorine was her older sister, and Vanessa really liked that feeling. And of course, it was obvious that Dorine liked being turned-on for Thnus.

Vanessa had told Thnus of her sisterly feelings towards Dorine, and that she'd love to be able to have girlie-talks with Dorine about him. Well, Vanessa had blushed a little when she added, 'she could share how hot her boyfriend was'.

Thnus had sweetly chuckled and pulled her onto his gorgeously handsome cock. Oh, how she loved it when he pulled her on!

With her pussy full on Thnus' spectacular cock…oh, she loved the hot slight curve that ran through his shaft…Vanessa had asked Thnus if he would mind if she encouraged Dorine's fantasies about him so she could hopefully have girlie-talks where Dorine could also participate. Thnus had flexed his long cock in her and sweetly handled her tits, and said, he didn't mind.

Later, she'd purred to herself, "Oh, Thnus, I so want to have girlie-talks with Dorine about you." Then Vanessa had paused and asked herself if she would like Dorine to also be Thnus' girl along with her?

Yes! she'd thought. Then they could really have sisterly girlie-talks about hot Thnus and his hot fucking. They could giggle about having turns on his cock, and have playful conversations about whose turn it was, all the while dripping and looking needingly at his big, sexy romance-shaft.

They could talk about how much their cunts loved Thnus' cock, and about how much they loved him. It would be Thnus and his two girls, Vanessa and Dorine.

But what about Thnus? Would he be happy with the arrangement? Well, he was happy to have Dorine and herself girlie-chat about him. Vanessa knew he loved her older pussy, and was sure he would also love Dorine's older pussy.

Yes! Thnus would have intimate knowledge of both their pussys. Each girlfriend knowing that Thnus had been full in his other girlfriend's pussy. And each girlfriend, when they were on Thnus' cock would know that his other girlfriend had orgasmed all over his hot, beautiful shaft.

Vanessa thought about how she would love to ride Thnus' cock knowing that Dorine had been on: that Dorine had romantically juiced all over his long shaft, had lovingly orgasmed on his romance-cock, and had reverenced his cock with her pussy. Oh, how Vanessa would love that!

As Vanessa thought about all the possibilities for girlie-talk if Dorine and she were both Thnus' pussys, she felt sure that Thnus would be fine with the age difference between himself and Dorine; actually, he would probably love it. He liked the age difference of Vanessa's twenty-eight years and his twenty-two. Yes! she thought, Thnus would love having his twenty-two-year-old cock in Dorine's thirty-nine-year-old pussy.

Vanessa had mentioned to Thnus her further fantasy for girlie-talk and had been joyed with his reply. He'd sweetly said that he was very fond of Dorine, and that if Vanessa wanted that and if Dorine also wanted the same, then he would be very happy to love them both, and to be loved by both them and have both their pussys.

With this Vanessa had been thrilled that she could potentially have real sisterly girlie-talk with Dorine.

But would Dorine be open to anything more than fantasy? That was a question Vanessa couldn't answer…. Well, Dorine and Vanessa both had fantasies: Dorine's fantasy was about being lovingly on Thnus' cock, and Vanessa's was about having sisterly girlie-talk about such wondrous activities.

Perhaps both their fantasies could become real? They were both wet for Thnus, and Vanessa had Thnus' consent to encourage Dorine's fantasies about him, even to the point where Dorine's fantasies about Thnus could become real.

"Dorine," Vanessa began, almost giggling with excitement, "I've decided I want to share more with you about how happy I am with Thnus. I talked to him about doing this and he's fine with it."

As her words were gushing out, Vanessa was hopeful this was the beginning of her sisterly type relationship with Dorine where they could have hot girlie-talks about Thnus. Vanessa observed Dorine receive her words with a burning curiosity in her hazel eyes—soft-hazel eyes that Thnus would love looking into as he fucked Dorine's pussy, just like he loved looking into her warm beige-brown eyes as he fucked her pussy.

Everything around them seemed still and quiet as she spoke and Dorine closely followed her every word. Was this the fantastic beginning of the sisterly girlie-talk relationship, Vanessa so wanted? She hoped so. And Dorine's interest focus made it feel so. Yes, she was sure it had begun!

It was so going to build their sisterly relationship to tell Dorine how hot she found Thnus, and how much he turned her on. Oh, to be able to tell Dorine how much she loved having Thnus' cock in her pussy.

Vanessa thought about how much she would love for Thnus to listen to Dorine and her have girlie-talk about him while he fucked their pussys. She hoped Thnus would like listening. Oh, how she loved her Thnus!

As Vanessa spoke, she noted Dorine's hands clasped together in front of her. It almost looked like Dorine was hiding something. With a sudden flash of inside, Vanessa realised that she was indeed hiding something!

Dorine was hiding that she had no panties on under her frock. Vanessa was sure that Dorine was freshly masturbated and that her pussylips were probably still slick from her orgasm juices, and now she was going about her day with no panties on and she was doing it for Thnus!

Oh! Dorine and she had so much to girlie-talk about. Vanessa so wanted to ask Dorine how needy her cunt was for Thnus? and Vanessa so wanted to tell Dorine all about how needy her cunt was for Thnus. Oh, yes! they had so much to girlie-talk about!

Vanessa hadn't talked to Dorine about how she loved handcrafting her sexy panties and wearing them for Thnus, but with their girlie-talk that could change—wearing sexy little panties for Thnus was a hot girlie-talk topic.

Vanessa was already feeling like she was going to become addicted to having girlie-talk with Dorine about Thnus. Talking to Dorine about Thnus would so arouse Vanessa that she knew that after her girlie-talk, she would have to run and seek out Thnus and his huge, sexy romance-cock. She would adoringly come to him pinkly-ready; and oh, so wet; and in sweet aching need.

Vanessa liked it, and she wanted Dorine to know that she was addicted to it.

Thnus always said that loving arousal was core to their organic-self-sufficiency-paradise relationship. And she would thrillingly share her girlie-talk arousal for him.

Even though Vanessa had only said to Dorine the opening sentence for her hoped-for sisterly girlie-talk, she had such a desire for it and such high hopes for it, that she felt like it was already happening.