Girlie Talk - Drippingly Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa wished that Thnus would come into the kitchen, and before breakfast, take her back to bed and fuck her girlie-talk-aroused pussy. Then as amazing Thnus fucked her with his long romancing-cock while gazing into her eyes, she would observe him at times thinking about the sweet, soft-hazel eyes of Dorine, and Vanessa would feel his double arousal in her own pussy.

Ohhhh! it would be wonderful to feel Thnus' cock in her pussy with his cock double aroused! Would Dorine like to feel Thnus' double arousal in her own pussy?

Vanessa would love Thnus to be romance-fucking her while he was also getting turned on for Dorine, and then of course, Thnus would romance-fuck Dorine. He had amazing ejaculation control!

Further thinking about the possibilities of her future sisterly girlie-talk relationship with Dorine, Vanessa thought that she'd love Thnus to come into the kitchen and not take her back to bed, but instead romance-shaft her here in the kitchen—in front of Dorine! Then Dorine and she would have so much to girlie-talk about after that!

But Dorine and she were a long way from that.

"Oh," Dorine replied, her voice a little startled. But anything about Thnus interested her, aroused her, and would lead to her cuming for him. She felt her thirty-nine-year-old pussylips take a fresh bathing of juice.

Suddenly, Dorine became aware of her clasped hands in front of her pussy and she released them. She shouldn't be trying to hide that she had no panties on under her frock. "Well, that should be fun," she added as juice further bathed her pussylips; her shaved, puffy pussylips that she fantasised Thnus would see, would fondle, would kiss, then part with his cock. Oh! it was wonderful to be pantieless for him.

"Yes! I'd love it to be fun!" Vanessa eagerly responded. It was happening! Oh, Yes! Addiction to girlie-talk about Thnus, here I come! "Dorine… I was hoping I could share my feelings with you in a sisterly, girlie-talk way. I would love to tell you about how happy I am with Thnus and how hot I find him."

"Hot!" Dorine gasped, her eyes springing wide-open thinking of Thnus—Hot Thnus! She didn't know if she could do this sisterly girlie-talk with Vanessa: well, without cuming in the kitchen for Thnus. Juice poured from her pantieless sexhole and she felt like running to her room and cuming for Thnus. But it was time to get breakfast organized. So she'd just have to go along with Vanessa's wish to have sisterly girlie-talk.

"Yes, how hot I find Thnus, and how hot I find his big, sexy cock," Vanessa responded with a smile and her pussy dripping at the thought of Thnus' length romancing in her. "I call Thnus' cock his romance-cock and I love how he romances my pussy."

Vanessa squeezed her thighs together as juices poured from her pussy. As always, she'd been well fucked by Thnus this morning, but oh, how she'd loved to be fucked again and cum again for her wonderful Thnus. She squeezed her thighs tighter; her panties struggling to take her juice flow—already she was feeling juices slipping down her inner thighs. Thnus, I love you!

Dorine had, as always, come to the kitchen well masturbated; very well masturbated, but she had also come to the kitchen, as was her habit, pre-orgasm. She loved meeting Thnus in the morning this way, and this morning she'd arrived pre-orgasm and pantieless.

She felt so beautifully nudely pink under her frock; again, wishing she was outside with Thnus and a breeze would billow up her frock and he would see her dripping nude pinkness.

And even though Dorine knew that when she greeted Thnus in the kitchen, his cock would be freshly out of Vanessa's pussy and probably still stickily coated with her juice, Dorine didn't mind at all, she just so loved greeting Thnus when she was pre-orgasm and this morning she had the extra thrill of being pantieless too!

But to hear Vanessa talk about Thnus' long, sexy, romance cock was too much for Dorine to ignore, especially in her pre-orgasm state. She tried desperately to ignore those wonderful feelings spreading through her pussy—her smooth, puffy pussy.

Vanessa continued with her girlie-talk focus, "Thnus is sweet joy to my life and his handsome cock is exciting and thrilling!" she cried in need, her cry bouncing around the kitchen walls. Vanessa's pussy ache grew and grew. Oh, she needed Thnus to fuck her girlie-talk—addicted-pussy.

"Oh!" Dorine quietly gasped as the girlie-talk about Thnus fanned her fantasies about him and delicious flames burned hotter and hotter at her pantieless pink-hole.

There was no helping or stopping her beautiful blossoming fantasies about Thnus: Dorine's jaw clamped tightly, her eyes squeezed closed, with her thighs locked, her hands again clasped together, and standing before Thnus' girlfriend, she burst into orgasm for him.

Vanessa was highly aroused, and also thrilled to see Dorine silently orgasming for Thnus—so much girlie-talk to have! Vanessa's desire to orgasm for Thnus came to fruition—it was hot to have girlie-talk about him. "Dorine, I'm orgasming for Thnus in my panties!" Vanessa cried out.

Dorine's eyes flung open in amazement. What! Vanessa too?

The two girls stood in front of the hewn kitchen bench facing each other as they both romantically orgasmed for Thnus. Their girlie-chat sisterly feelings growing as their pussys spasmed.

Dorine watched in fascination as Vanessa orgasmed for Thnus, while Dorine's fantasies for him had her continuing to orgasm for Vanessa's boyfriend.

Vanessa slowly, tentatively, and hopefully extended her hands out towards Dorine. "Sister?" Vanessa softly asked and offered.

Dorine was having a solid juice flow as she looked unsurely at Vanessa's hands. Could she, should she, agree to this sisterly girlie-talk? Dorine loved hearing about Thnus. She nearly orgasmed again thinking about it. Slowly and nervously, Dorine stretched her hands out towards Vanessa's.

Unobserved, Thnus stood silently watching and listening at the kitchen doorway.

When Dorine's hands tentatively took hold of Vanessa's, Dorine whispered, "Sister."

The girls held each other's hands tightly and again both orgasmed for Thnus. Dorine silently and Vanessa very vocally.

"It's beautiful to cum my pussy for Thnus," Vanessa moaned.

Dorine silently nodded, her own pussy cuming again.

"I've got so much juice in my panties," Vanessa cried.

Again, Dorine silently nodded, very aware of her own flooding juices.

"Do you agree with me that Thnus is sexy?" Vanessa jubilated as her pussy again orgasm-spasmed.

Thnus was happy to see Vanessa happily having her girlie-talk with Dorine, and Dorine looked to be very much enjoying it too in her own quiet way. He could smell their wafting sexual perfumed scents from the doorway. They were very appetising scents and his cock sweetly burned.

Dorine could hardly believe how her pantieless morning was going and she hadn't even greeted Thnus yet! She squeezed Vanessa's hands and she too orgasmed again. She couldn't answer Vanessa's question, so she just cried, "Sister," glad she could disguise her orgasm cry as sisterly girlie-talk.

Dorine's fantasy was vivid that her frock would billow up and Thnus would see her nude orgasming cunt…. and Thnus would like what he saw.

Vanessa squeezed Dorine's hands tightly back. "My cunt's on fire for Thnus," she cried.

Then both girls simultaneously cried, "Sister," as they both juicily orgasmed their cunts for Thnus.

Vanessa was thrilled how her girlie-talk with older Dorine was going. Thnus would have a turned-on pussy when he came into the kitchen. Well, two turned-on pussys, actually. But Dorine wasn't ready for that—not yet anyway.

Vanessa loved how juiced-filled her panties were and how ready she was. Yes! she was totally addicted to girlie-talk about Thnus!

Very, very appetising Thnus silently mused. He thought not to intrude at the onset of their girlie-talk relationship, so still unnoticed, he quietly moved away and took a seat on the back deck bench-seat.

As Thnus looked out over his flourishing organic gardens with the mountains in the background, he parted his hip-wrap and let the early morning sun's rays bath his doubly aroused, hefty organ. Ummmm, so nice to be doubly aroused!

He liked the age difference of his twenty-two years to Vanessa's twenty-eight and he also found the age difference of Dorine very attractive with her being thirty-nine.

Thnus smiled, Vanessa would love to feel his double-arousal in her pussy, and he'd love it too!

🌿 2 🌿

Thnus returned to the kitchen a short while later to find the girls working side by side at the hewn and smoothed wooden bench he'd made. They both looked lovely in their handcrafted frocks with the delicate embroidering and lace trim. The room was still highly scented, and both their hot arses were jigging sexily as they worked. He was still doubly aroused.

The thought of penetrating Vanessa with his doubly aroused cock was very hot. Thnus didn't want to go to the bedroom. No! He wanted Vanessa in the kitchen. And he wanted Dorine to watch and orgasm while he wild fucked Vanessa into orgasm.

Hmmmm, he just knew that supporting Vanessa in her desire to have girlie-talk with Dorine would turn out well! After watching Dorine a few moments ago orgasm for him, it was so easy to feel she was his second girlfriend, and both their arses needed a simultaneous hot fondle.

Thnus walked up behind them and greeted them. "Hi, girls." His arms encircled their middles—tightly. His hand moved between Vanessa's legs and curled around the sexy contours of her cunt and he firmly cupped her through her frock.

His other hand had to be restrained from doing the same with thirty-nine-year-old Dorine. He let his hand rest low; low on her tummy, just above her pussymound. And he felt no pantieband. Dorine was pantieless. His shaft further doubly pumped! He wanted Vanessa's pussy: in the kitchen—now!

"Hi, Thnus," Vanessa squealed, " I've been having amazing girlie-talk with Dorine. I'm so wet! Ohhh… It feels good to have you cup my cunt. I want to cum! I need to cum! Ohhh… Thnus, I'm cuming."

Thnus maintained his tight hold around both girls which included his tight cupping of Vanessa's cuming pussy. He turned his head towards Dorine, "Have you been enjoying the girlie-talk?" he quietly asked.

For a moment, Dorine didn't know how to respond. She wasn't his girlfriend, plus she was thirty-nine and he was twenty-two; but he was holding her so tightly, she was pantieless for him, loved cuming for him, and loved him—oh, how she loved him

Dorine was so wet for Thnus, and his question so sexy and stimulating to her fantasies about him. As Vanessa's boyfriend held Dorine tight, Dorine again orgasmed for him and her cuming pussy decided her answer. "Yes," she shyly cried as her pussy spasmed in romantic melody for Thnus.

With her legs weak from orgasm, Dorine, with her hips rocking, leaned into Thnus. Thnus' fingertips slid onto her pussymound offering her comfort as she orgasmed. Through her summer frock, Thnus could feel she was shaved. Dorine was pantieless, shaved, and orgasming. Thnus needed Vanessa's pussy: he was so hotly double-pumped!

After the girls delicious panting and hip-rocking had calmed, Thnus jovially said, "Well, I thought I could give you girls something you could add to your girlie-talk."

"Oh…!" Dorine exclaimed in overwhelmed surprise while becoming very aware of Thnus' fingertips flexed into her smooth and pantieless pussymound. Could Thnus tell she had no panties on her cunt?

Vanessa giggled. "Oh, how fantastic, Thnus," she gushed.

Thnus romantically kissed Vanessa's cheek; it was a long smooching kiss, and Dorine watched enviously with wide wishing eyes. Vanessa cooed and Dorine nearly orgasmed again. Then Thnus completely surprised Dorine when he turned his head and sealed his lips to her cheek.

Dorine was sure that Thnus was sending her sweet message after sweet message as he smooched her cheek and held her so tightly. Some went straight to her heart and some went straight to her pussy—her pussy with no panties on. Did Thnus realise he was hotly inflaming her fantasies about him and making her so wet?

"But first, let me hear some of your girlie-talk," he added.

"Really?" Vanessa said, again gushingly.

Dorine blushed.

"Yes, it's sexy and pumps my cock."

With tears of joy in her eyes, Vanessa chimed, "Oh, Thnus Love, I love it that you want to listen to our girlie-talk."

Dorine blushed further. Could she really do this?

Thnus released Vanessa's pussy and glided his hand up her tummy. Dorine, in open-mouthed astonishment, watched young Thnus scoop Vanessa's bosom out of her frock and begin to hotly fondle her tit, which was aroused to fullness, plus the elongated nipple.

Vanessa was totally surprised by Thnus' action, but she loved that he'd done it. Yes, it would be great for her girlie-chat.

"Girls, it's time for your girlie-chat," Thnus sweetly piped.

Dorine's eyes were mesmerised. She was nearly cuming. And her own tits a-c-h-e-d for Thnus' tit-dancing.

Thnus revealed Vanessa's other tit and danced it sexily. Vanessa looked to Dorine and started the girlie-chat with a giggle, then spoke. "I love how it feels when Thnus plays with my tits and nipples—he so turns my cunt on."

Dorine's eye's didn't look up at Vanessa's face, not even for a moment! They remained utterly transfixed on Thnus' caressing hand. Oh it was amazing! the way his exploring fingers caressed intimately into Vanessa's tits and how Vanessa's tits flowed fluidly under his sexual massage.

Dorine couldn't believe it…. She was watching Thnus make love to Vanessa's tits: and it was a hot, hot, love making. Helplessly, Dorine's pussy dripped to Thnus' every caress to Vanessa's revealed bosoms.

With wide eyes, Dorine watched Vanessa's nipples elongating and elongating. Dorine felt her own nipples elongating in empathy, and she fantasised about Thnus romancing her tits and giving her elongated nipples like Vanessa's. Vanessa's nipples were astonishingly pointed, and Dorine fantasised about having the same.

Dorine couldn't believe the urge she felt to reveal her thirty-nine-year-old tits to twenty-two-year-old Thnus. For a few moments she felt quite giddy; she hoped the room didn't start swirling.

Thnus made Dorine's mind a fertile place for her fantasies about him to blossom with sweet splendour. She was like a flower he had raised to fantasise about him and now her petals were opening to reveal her fantasy life. Dorine felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable. She could feel his fingertips searing her through her frock onto her pantieless pussymound.

Dorine's juices were uncontrollable and she was completely mesmerised by Thnus. Yes, she was his flower that he'd tenderly raised to fantasise about him, and she was heavily ripe with fantasy-nectar for him. And it was only right that her joyous gardener should experience her fantasy-nectar—her fantasies about him.

And now, through girlie-talk talk with Vanessa, Dorine could share her vaginal arousal nectar-feelings with her gardener: with Vanessa's hot youthful boyfriend.

This was a new and ecstatic path for Dorine with Thnus at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. She would bring joy to her gardener with her fantasies about him. And she'd do it through girlie-talk with Vanessa.

But as much as she'd like to start the girlie-chat right now, she couldn't… because… because she had something to do directly for her gardener first. Dorine clasped Thnus' hand resting firmly just above her pussy. She clasped it tightly and burst into pantieless, wondrous orgasm while wondering what name her gardener had given the pussy-flower he'd raised?

Juices gushed romantically from out of her pussy. Dorine had no panties and her juices cascaded drippingly down her inner thighs. Had Thnus named her juice-flower?

Thnus squeezed her tight. Oh, Dorine loved how he tended her. But what had he named her? It was important she know. The fragrance of her juices floated up. Was Thnus happy with the scent of the pussy-flower he'd raised? Dorine thought so. She was his happy pussy-flower. Was that what he'd named her? Or perhaps he'd named her, his happy wet-cunt flower? She was so happy to fantasise about him.

Orgasming in Thnus' arms made Dorine want to share the hot fantasies she had about him. Could she do it indirectly through Vanessa's girlie-chat? Could it work? Could Vanessa's sexhole and her own sexhole, both of different ages, come together in unison arousal for Thnus?

Well, Vanessa was Thnus' girlfriend and Dorine had been raised by him to be his juice-flower. Dorine looked up at Thnus with shy blinking eyes, he smiled at her—yes, just maybe it could work. Dorine's pantieless cunt thrilled.

Oh, she was a fragrant pussy-flower. Was that her name? fragrant pussy-flower. Mmmm, that name sat nicely with her cunt. Her cunt felt so lusciously juicy. She silently giggled. Perhaps Thnus' fragrant pussy-flower. could ask for that name. Or what about the name, Luscious cunted flower? Oh, Thnus I love you.

🌿 3 🌿

Well, Vanessa wanted girlie-talk with her, so Vanessa would get girlie-talk. Dorine had seen Vanessa smile when their earlier girlie-talk about Thnus had made Dorine orgasm. Dorine smiled, her eyes bright with excitement, she would have girlie-talk with Vanessa about Thnus that would also have Vanessa orgasming. A giggle popped out of Dorine's mouth; it would have Vanessa and herself orgasming for Thnus.

For Dorine was Thnus' Luscious cunt flower, yes she was! Dorine so liked the name. It rang of pinkness and juiciness and was a door to pussy orgasm for Thnus—Thnus, who raised her as his pussy-flower and indirectly tended her pink cunt.

Dorine's smile was playful as she looked at Vanessa. "Vanessa, you seem to be greatly enjoying Thnus dancing your tits. Your elongated peaked nipples clearly show it."

Dorine so turned herself on with her words, thinking of Thnus' hands on her own aching tits. Oh, it was amazing to dream at this level! Her pussy was open and wet for Thnus. She could almost feel his cock in her—Vanessa's hot boyfriend's cock in her.

Dorine fantasised that her dew-coated, delicate petals were encircling Thnus' youthful cock. The soft skin of his rock-hard cock a perfect match for her soft petals. The throbbing of his cock fluttering her petals and releasing her nectar.

She was Thnus' Luscious cunt flower, raised to give him pleasure from her fantasies about him.

"Oh, yes," Vanessa moaned, "it's amazing to feel Thnus on my tits." Vanessa was surprised, almost shocked, by Dorine's bold words. What had happened? Where had the shy, thirty-nine-year-old Dorine gone? Perhaps, she'd been orgasmed away, Vanessa thought with a smile. Perhaps, the new and bold Dorine was ready for more?

Dorine's eyes sparkled in excitement at seeing Vanessa's surprise at her words. Did your pussy like that Vanessa? Well, I'm going to orgasm your pussy by talking about Thnus. Just like you did to me.

Thnus chuckled at the girls' girlie-chat antics. Vanessa wasn't the only one surprised by Dorine. His eyes floated over to Dorine's frock-clad tits. She looked lovely and nipplie. And her hand gripping his hand resting on her pussymound made him feel very playful; made him feel to play with her pussy.

Smiling inwardly, Thnus thought about how sweet it would be to see the panties Dorine had handcrafted and wore on her pussy. Yes, it would be sweet, except she had no panties on.

Vanessa watched her boyfriend's eyes feasting on Dorine's tits while his hand continued his sexual playing with her own tits. She was loving having girlie-talk while Thnus listened. Vanessa was sure that Thnus wanted both their tits; she could feel his desire through his hand. Oh, she loved Thnus being doubly turned-on.