All Comments on 'Girls and Bridle Ch. 01'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AngelhorseAngelhorseover 3 years ago
Sex was distracting

I like the story idea though I'm not 100% sure if the pony girls' feet are hooves or not. I get the idea that they aren't and are normal feet which is an interesting consept. Other than that, the sex scenes with Nightshade and Hemlock didn't really add anything to the story so I scanned right past it.

TigerstretchTigerstretchover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to angelhorse

Not sure what makes you think they don't have hooves; it's explicitly mentioned in the first line of the story to let everybody know that they have hooves. But yes, they wear pony boots. Chapter 2 will go over that more in detail.

As for the sex scene, they will make more sense over time. Hemlock and Nightshade relationship will be key to the story. Anyway, they are part of the story. If it makes people dislike the story, it's because, well, that story is not for them. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait, Your promisses become true,

so far I won't guss where it's going to, but what You put on the path to continue, sounds exiting...

Love all Your plots, so please continue all of them, can't tell You how much You inspire my phantasy...

Thanks for posting them, peasssssssss go on

JtL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
652 Followers
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES