Girls and Bridle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The secretary was frantically writing every word she was hearing on her typewriter. At the rate things were going, it would be a short meeting, and she would be able to go back home early today; this session was going straight as an arrow.

"Mr. Clover, you have broken several of our most important rules. Your two teams colluded to provide an undue advantage to your stable, and you instructed one of your team to perform reckless and dangerous maneuvers, disregarding the safety of your own teams and others. Those actions led to a major and preventable accident that severely injured four participants. Therefore, the committee bans you from the National Racing Ponygirl Association with no possibility of return."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"As for your two ponygirls, Hemlock and Nightshade, they are suspended for one year period as a warning, then they would be allowed to return under a different owner if that is their wish."

The two ponygirls knew this was well-deserved and didn't dare to do anything else than looking down. They were both used to playing dirty, but this was a whole new level of craziness.

One person in the room was getting anxious as she didn't hear her name yet. Brittany couldn't help herself and asked a question to which she feared the answer.

"What about me? Am I suspended too?"

"No, you are banned as well."

"Banned? But... Why? The ponies only get a suspension and me I get..."

"Miss Brittany... Miss Brittany... Several witnesses reported your incessant racist comments to us, and frankly, it was not the first time."

"What? Because I called an Asian girl chopsticks?"

"Calling an Asian person "chopsticks" is very racist in this context."

"But... They do use chopsticks, right? The yellow people? That's how they eat... No?"

"Please, Miss Brittany... Stop talking! I beg of you. You are making things worse for yourself."

"... Okay... But I still don't get it... I mean..."

Paul absorbed everything. Mostly his ban, because he didn't care about the others, and he came up to a conclusion that only existed inside his thick delusional skull. He started laughing out loud and stood up.

"Hahaha! Alright, alright... I get it. So, we won the race. I'm going to be generous and give you 25% of the prize money. Would that work?"

"Mr. Clover. You are banned for life."

"Aaaah, don't be greedy. 40% then."

"Our decision is final. You may leave our facility."

"Ah, come on. 50%, that is my last offer. Fifty-fifty is a good deal, right?"

"No, the money will go to the real winner, Tiantang Zhi Ma, and you will get nothing."

"WHAT? You can't do that! I'm your most important member."

"Security, could you please escort Mr Clover out? We are done here."

***

"Hey! Can you hear me?"

"... mmm, Penny?"

"It's okay. Don't move."

"Owww... I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest. I'm hurting everywhere."

"My Morning Star is strong, but not that strong. From the stands, I thought you had died."

"Ah, sorry for scaring you like that. Where is Sophie? Is she feeling any better."

"Her concussion is way worse than yours, so we can't visit her right now, but she will be okay, I'm sure. I just got back from the NRPA hearing. Paul and Brittany got banned for life, Hemlock and Nightshade got suspended for a year and will have to find a new owner if they want to race again in this league."

"They are never going to get a new owner. They will stick to that dickhead Paul like leeches."

"Well, I know you don't like them much, but don't sell them short. You don't know them well. They have a full year to think about it."

Morning Star sustained injuries before, but the ones she got this time around were not fun at all. Breathing hurt. Being trained to endure physical pain was probably helping a bit, but she knew this bed would be her home for quite a while. Yet, her concerns were for Penny.

"We didn't get any money, right? How are you going to pay for our stable now? We were supposed to win this. Even a second place would have been good."

"I have enough funds to make us survive another six months, maybe a bit more if we ration. After that, I would have to sell."

"That gives me time to heal, and then we can go back to race on the NRPA circuit and make a lot of money."

"Aaah, Morning Star... You always had a big heart. For now, just rest. We can talk about this later when you and Sophie are back home."

"Okay."

***

It was quite a sensual sight. Far from being uncommon for ponygirls to form couples, some of them were just naturally sexier than others. Many people would have paid big money to watch what Hemlock and Nightshade were doing in bed tonight.

They both had an amazing body, healthy and strong, but they also almost looked like twins; it was part of their contract. Their owner had particular tastes in ponygirls; they had to be blonde, they had to have a generous chest, wear the same clothes, preferably pink, and had the responsibility to look alike as much as possible.

This particular list of characteristics was the reason why people often referred to them as bimbo-ponies. Indeed, it was a pejorative term, but they were not offended by it because they were the ones who had accepted to play this role. It was all written in their contract of ownership. Sure, Paul was a strange one, and he obviously requested those prerequisites from them to fulfill his fetish for girly blonde ponygirls, but it was also a great promotional tool. At the end of the day, his ponies were happy to play that game.

It was even more right because when they were having sex, they really found each other hot and sexy.

"Mmm... How long have we been kissing? Shouldn't we go to sleep?"

"I lost track of time, but I don't want to stop."

Hemlock and Nightshade's favorite thing in the whole universe was kissing. Whenever they had an opportunity to make out, they would jump on it. They would literally spend hours each day, kissing deeply, sucking each other tongue, and licking each other's visage, neck and ears.

In between those long drooly sessions, generally, bedtime was when they cranked up the heat and had intense sex. But Nightshade's poor condition due to her accident made things a bit more delicate this time around.

"Mmm, Nightshade... Would it be okay if we licked each other gently, or are you still too much in pain?"

"I don't want to move too much, but I would love that."

"I'll be careful. Just stay on your back, I'll take care of the rest."

Hemlock had much more compassion for her lover than she had for anybody else. She never had the same feeling for her owner and driver. Nightshade was the bright light in her life; it was pure unconditional love like it was rarely seen.

Navigating carefully on the bed, Hemlock climbed on top of Nightshade into a sixty-nine position, making sure not to put any weight on her poor recovering companion. She then pressed her moist pussy on Nightshade's mouth, who immediately got her tongue into motion.

"Aaaannh! Aaah! I needed that so badly... aaaah!"

Almost forgetting that she had to return the favor, Hemlock lowered her mouth on Night's privates and quickly located her clit using the tip of her tongue. Then the competition started.

The two beautiful blonde girls didn't go easy on each other. Their very resilient body provided them with extreme sexual sensations and incredible stamina that allowed them to make love for as long as they desired.

"AAahhh! Mmmm!"

"Aaann! AAAH!"

Nightshade was the one who could cum quickly and get so many orgasms in a row. Making Hemlock cum took much more effort, but the reward was often a very powerful orgasm and uncontrollable squirting.

Once they started, they were unstoppable. Nightshade was in a pleasant position; Hemlock's pussy was always so wet when she got excited; she was leaking like a maple tree during springtime, and there was no reason for it; it was just how she was. Hemlock also had the habit of not staying still, with the very hot result of smearing her juice all over Nightshade's face.

"Oh, my... You are so wet tonight. I'm drowning!"

"S... Sorry... You just turn me on so much, it's ridiculous. But you love my juice, right?"

"I adore it, Hemlock! Give me more!"

"Aaaah! I can't control it... aaanh!"

Nightshade kept licking while pulling Hemlock's pussy lips apart, allowing more juice to flow out. Getting her entire face wet was one of her favorite dirty kinks; Hemlock was the perfect partner to assist with this.

"You want more? Here, I know you like it..."

"AAannh! Mmmmphh!"

Hemlock pressed her crotch in her face harder and moved her hips around to provide what Nightshade craved. While she was sitting on her face, she fingered her lover's clean-shaved pussy, which was another thing that Nightshade loved.

"Mmmm! I'm... I'm coming... don't stop!"

"I won't. You always come so easily."

"AAanh! It's not my... AAaah!... It's not my fault!"

"Here, you deserve three fingers inside, while I'm licking you."

"AaaaH!..."

Knowing each other so well granted them the ability always to push the right buttons. Hemlock could make Nightshade climax all day if she wanted to. On the flip side, Nightshade was an expert licker. She had the patience to work hard on Hemlock until she finally erupted, which was no easy feat.

The intense licking continued for an eternity; Nightshade came a couple of times, but Hemlock was just getting on the edge and was about to explode. She pressed her crotch hard on Nightshade's face and rubbed it all over the place.

"Aaaah! Come on! I'm so close! Make me cum!"

"Mmmm! Stop wriggling then..."

Nightshade's tongue went to overdrive and worked Hemlock's clit harder, making her thighs tremble; she was so close.

"Aaanh! Aaann! Oh, yes... yes! ... AAAAH ... Don't stop, Shade!"

"It's gonna be a big one..."

"Stop talking! AAAaH! AAAAH! YES! YES! YES! AAAAH! IM ... CUMMING! AAAAH AHHH!"

A big splash of pussy juice covered Nightshade's face as she kept licking as hard she could, trying to prevent her lover from pulling away.

"AAAAH AAH! STOP! AAAH! It's too sensitive ... STOP!"

But Nightshade knew what she was doing; she sensed it was the right timing for attempting a double-orgasm. It was the nature of ponygirls to be competitive. There was no guarantee that it would work, but nothing could prevent her from trying.

With a couple of fingers inside Hemlock's vagina and her tongue as strong as ever, she pushed her friend to the limit.

"AaaanH! Nightshade! Stop... I'm... I'm about to ..."

"Let it go! You know you want to!"

"AAAAAH OH GOD! AAAANH! Nnnngng! AAAAAH!"

Hemlock convulsed again, washed by another climax. This time Nightshade couldn't prevent her from leaving.

"AAAh! Enough! Enough! You are going to break me! Aannnh!"

"Hehe, I'm drenched. Good job!"

"Did... did I squirt that much again?"

"Yes, and it was delicious!"

Hemlock turned around and laid down next to her smiling companion to cuddle with her some more.

"You are so good at making me cum."

"Yes, but you should get me a towel now."

"Mmm, no."

"No?"

"No, I'm going to clean you up myself with my tongue. I'm still very turned on."

Very erotically, Hemlock re-initiated a deep and intense makeout session.

"We are a bit sluty, right?" Nightshade asked.

"Very sluty. But it's so nice to have found a stable that allows us to do what we like to do."

"Yes, I don't mind if they keep calling us bimbo-ponies. I think the way we take care of ourselves is very hot. Trying to look like each other is so fun. I love blond girls; I love big breasts; I love pink latex; I love being sexually aroused, and I want more of it."

"I totally agree! The hell with people that don't like how we like to do our things!"

And just like that, the two beautiful blonde girls kissed some more.

"Hey, Hemlock... Did we go too far... I mean ... with Morning Star... I mean. She could have died."

"Yeah... It was a bit too much this time. But we are ponygirls. You know you are not responsible for what happened. We train to run and trust our driver blindly. Ultimately, you tried to do your job, and your driver was the one who made a mistake. You were looking in front of you. You didn't know Morning Star was still too close when you moved in."

"Mmm... Yeah, I suppose you are right. But, we got suspended, now. What are we going to do, Hemlock?"

"I don't know... I really don't know. There are other leagues, but I'm not sure Paul will settle for less than the NRPA. Anyway, let's try to get some sleep now. We can think about that later."

"Mmm, maybe after you kiss me a bit more?"

***

"I want to run!"

"I know. But it's going to take a while longer before you can."

"I'm getting fat."

"No, you are not! It will all melt as soon as you start pulling a cart again. You know that!"

Sophie was sitting on the bed, trying to entertain Morning Star as much as she could, but the ponygirl was becoming more and more restless over time. It's been a month already since the accident, and there was still a long way to go before she could put her pony boots back on and go for a jog.

Morning Star's body was healing exceptionally well, considering the severity of her injuries. Her lung was already back to normal, and her sternum and shoulder blade pain was almost a bad memory. Being inactive was not demanding, though, so feeling good was not enough sign to claim full recovery of those body parts.

The biggest thing was her broken foot and tibia. It would take many more weeks before she could even walk, which was very distressing for a girl who chose the racing pony lifestyle.

"I miss my harness! I miss my racing bodysuit!"

"I know, Star! I miss it too. Your latex suit is a goner. It ripped apart when you crashed. But it was so nice of you to cut it into a million little pieces and send them to all your fans who sent you supportive letters."

"I want to be a pony again!"

"That bad today, uh? Alright, I'll tell you what. I'll go get your bridle if it makes you feel better, but no walking or running, or else you'll get a solid punishment. Penny will need you when you feel better, or else she will have to sell the stable. You don't want that, right? So don't do anything that could delay your mending."

"Nooo... But I want to be a pony now!"

Sophie got off the bed and went to fetch the head harness, not too sure where she left it last. The thing with most of the ponygirls was that it wasn't just a lifestyle; it was who they were. If one were to take away their hooves and harnesses for too long, they would begin to lose their mind.

Since Morning Star was a kid and watched her first ponygirl race, the sport hooked her. Seeing amazing girls, like her, wearing shiny suits, pretty harnesses, and pony boots, was all so awesome. But the real magic was when she watched the girls race, displaying so much power on a race track, Morning Star knew she had to become one of them. That deep desire to be as powerful as her predecessors never faded one bit over time.

Being stuck in a bed, unable to do anything else than reading her magazines, was unbearable. Her pony blood was boiling inside her veins, and she was losing patience. Sophie's presence was the only reason she could cope with this mental torture so far; even that was starting to lose its efficiency.

"Here, I found it. I think it's going to make you feel better. It's all scratched, but it's okay. I won't blame you for it this time. Let's start with your hair. A high ponytail, of course..."

It was not her first time. Sophie grabbed an elastic and wrapped it around her wrist. To confect a high ponytail, she began by gathering all the long brown hair between her thumb and index using a brush, then wrapped the elastic a couple of times around the base to make sure it would hold well.

"Let's make it perfect... Like on a race day."

She grabbed a small bundle of hair from the ponytail and wrapped it around the elastic to hide it. Inserting a couple of small pins would keep everything in place.

"Feels good? Not too tight?"

Morning Star knew better; it was a question she shouldn't answer. Sophie knew exactly what she was doing and was only communicating with Morning Star, not to get feedback, but to justify the inutility of a perfect haircut, the same way people talked to animals while brushing them to make them pretty.

The ponygirl felt some excitement when, finally, Sophie grabbed her head harness and pronounced the words she wanted to hear so badly.

"Alright, open wide."

They have done this countless times together. The words "open wide," combined with the sight of her head harness, always sent a magical wave of pleasure down Morning Star's spine. Once it would be on, she would stop thinking and surrender herself to Sophie entirely until further notice. It was a mixture of willingness and deep conditioning.

The bit piece went in between her teeth; then, the straps tightened comfortably around her head. Morning Star was in heaven; it was the first time in over a month she got to wear her bridle, and the feeling was unmistakable; she had missed it so very much.

Sophie threaded each strap through the silver buckles as she did so many times before while moving her long brown ponytail out of the way. That was the moment the ponygirl loved; the peace she sought. There was so much happiness that Morning Star let a small whinny noise out.

"Oh? Morning Star seems much happier now. No more complaining?"

Sophie was so very gentle, full of compassion for her ponygirl. She ran her fingers on the leather straps of the harness and just smiled. One-way conversations would be the only ones she would have until the bit was removed, and it was perfectly fine.

"Morning Staaaar. You are so cute. You know that? So, I was thinking about something... You know, when we talked about your future? You were worried not to be able to run anymore. Well, as per the doctor, he is pretty sure you'll be able to because you are healing like a champ. But you know we won't be able to do the top NRPA races right away, right? It is too demanding, and it would take us a lot of time to go back to that level."

Morning Star was listening, not pretending to know where this discussion was heading, but she was a bit sad about the reality of her situation.

"So, you know that we will need money as soon as possible so Penny can keep her stable, right? She said she had a six months reserve, but I know she was just optimistic. So I was thinking about how we can help her, even if you cannot compete in the NRPA Super Cup yet."

All the ponygirl could do after hearing this was to cock her head in curiosity while Sophie kept petting her head harness.

"Oh? I got your attention, I see. One sec, let me go grab something, I'll be back in a sec. No walking! Okay?"

The small driver jumped off the bed and bolted out of the room. It was as if she had been holding a secret for a bit too long, and the excitement of sharing it had caught up to her.

It only took a minute before Sophie returned with a magazine that she placed in Morning Star's hands. The puzzled pony looked at the cover, and, of course, she knew exactly what the picture was. Morning Star was absolutely addicted to all pony-related magazines, and she had, of course, seen this one before. But a million questions popped up in her head when Sophie showed this one to her.

Sophie wrapped her arms around her friend and provided some well-needed clarification regarding this seemingly terrible idea.

"Don't stare at me like that, silly. Yes, it's the Triple Crown, and I know it's not your discipline at all. You are a sprinter. You only do the 800 meters races, which are the most lucrative ones. But here is the thing. Even though the races leading to the Triple Crown are not paying very much, if we qualify for those final three races, that is where the money will be."