Girls and Bridle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning Star shook his head in disapproval. Her only hobby outside racing was to follow everything ponygirl related, and she knew Sophie was wrong about this one. Each of the three final races was not paying much more than the others after travel expenses.

"Stop making a fuss. Let me finish. I know what you are thinking, but look at the list here."

Sophie flipped a couple of pages and placed the magazine on the bed before pointing at some stats.

"See... Those are the past winners of the Triple Crown. The last time someone won the three final races in a row was in 1948... Can you imagine? It will be 25 years this year. If we win the three races, it will be way more money than the Super Cup! We would become legends."

Morning Star rolled her eyes and shook her head again in disbelief. There was a very good reason why it had been 25 years— it was downright impossible.

"Hey! Watch your attitude around me. It's not because you are injured that you are not my pony anymore. I will punish you if you don't stop acting like this. I know it will be hard, but I think we can do it. We will get you back in shape and retrain you for long-distance, then we will do the qualification races, and we will win the Triple Crown!"

Earring this nonsense, Morning Star locked eyes with Sophie, lifted her two hands and placed them side by side, then, with her indexes and majors, she mimicked two pairs of legs running side by side and ended it with a dry grunt.

"Aaaah! That's what you are scared of? The Triple Crown league requires two ponies per cart, and you never ran with another ponygirl before?"

Morning Star nodded, which made Sophie smile. She started playing in the fluffy ponytail with her fingers and attempted to reassure her.

"It's fine. We will teach you how to do it. And we will find you a good partner, I'm sure."

Once more, very unsatisfied with that idea, Morning Star shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Hey! That's it. You'll get some "special training" as soon as you are back on your two hooves! I warned you!... Oh, stop whining, you deserve it. I can't let all that discipline go to waste... but... maybe there is a way to redeem yourself..."

Avoiding a "special training" was always interesting, so the ponygirl cocked her head and listened to what Sophie had to propose.

"... you have to help me convince Penny to let us do it. I haven't told her about it yet."

Morning Star immediately rolled her eyes again.

"Ah, come onnnn! She won't say yes if it's just meeeee!"

***

"Listen to me, airheads. Because of the chaos you caused at the Super Cup, we need a new plan to finance our stable."

Hemlock and Nightshade were fully dressed up in their pink ponygirl attire, including their bridle and bit. They couldn't respond, but they looked at each other, wondering what that plan might be. They also had not caused chaos; they just did what they were told to do; they were ponies, not riders or owners. That was so unfair for Paul to accuse them of something he was ultimately responsible for!

A brutal yelp made them jump off their seats.

"HEY! Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Paul leaned back in his chair and placed his two feet on top of his office desk, arm crossed. An evil grin appeared on his face.

"Brittany, tell them what you just found out."

"With pleasure! So, I was at Pony Exchange this morning, scouting for a new driver for Nightshade, and who did I see from the corner of my eye... That bitch, Sophie! I was going to punch her in the face, but then I noticed she was filling a form, which picked my curiosity. I laid low, and when she left, I went to take a look at the form she placed in the box. It turns out her stable is looking into hiring a new ponygirl."

The two blonde ponies looked at each other again. Did this mean that Morning Star was never going to race again? Penny's stable surely didn't have enough money to keep an additional driver and a new pony. But Brittany continued...

"Stop thinking. You are not good at it... Morning Star is still on the injured list, and Penny will never let her go, even if she can't race. So, that got me curious. I followed Sophie from afar, and she ended up in the showroom, placing an order for a new cart. I thought she was just replacing the one that was destroyed during the Super Cup accident, but no... she was sitting in the double carts, trying them out."

Paul smiled, got his feet off the desk, and placed his elbow on it instead.

"The Triple Crown! Those assholes who got me banned are going to try and win the Triple Crown. It's the only way their stable can survive. And you know what? I'm NOT going to let this happen! You'll be happy... You two can't stop having sex together... Well... Now you are going to pull a cart together! We will be the one winning the Triple Crown! I swear! The NRPA banned us, but nothing prevents us from participating in the Triple Crown League. It's not the same organization."

NEIGH!

Hemlock and Nightshade's heart stopped, and they let a nasty noise out. They were both powerful sprinters and never pulled double carts before... This was madness. It would be an entirely different training regimen, and there was no guarantee they had the genetic background required to excel in such endurance races, let alone win the legendary Triple Crown, which had not been won in forever.

"Brittany, take them to the stable and punish them hard. Apparently, they have to learn their place again. Then go register us for the Triple Crown season and get us a double cart. You'll convert Hemlock and Nightshade into the best long-distance racing ponygirls."

"But, Boss... Are we going to get a new trainer? I'm kind of specialized in sprinters, you know."

"Oh? You want me to fire you then?"

"NO! NO! Forget what I said... I'll... I'll do it."

***

"Tiantang... Are you asleep? Look at this!"

Tiantang Zhi Ma always slept in a barn. Being a ponygirl was all she knew, and she even gave up the comfort of a real bed. Sleeping on a haystack was what she was used to. Some people called her an extremist, but she didn't care. This was the life she wanted, the life she had chosen.

The Asian red pony was a very strange creature in the world of pony racing. Tiantang purchased her stable, so she was oddly her own owner. Her driver, Xiuying, was taking care of her and was also her lover. It was one strange relationship, but it worked very well for them; they were two of the most amazing persons in town.

Xiuying placed a newspaper in front of Tiang's face, and in big letters, the title said, "Morning Star vs Hemlock: Race to the Triple Crown!"

Tiantang choked on her bit and pulled on her cuffs a couple of times. Xiuying understood what it meant, and right away, she untied her cuffs so Tiantang could grab the newspaper. She read the article with one hand while unfastening her head harness with the other.

"Tiang?... It is unlike you to act so humanly all of a sudden..."

"Ah! This is urgent. You did the right thing by showing me this. Tomorrow, we go to Penny's farm. Our new prospect will come with us."

"Why? You said nobody could know about her. She is the future of our stable. She is a find of a lifetime."

"Not anymore! We will give her to them."

"WHAT? Are you nuts!?"

"Xiu! Listen... Penny's team had our back more than once. They are the ones that denunciated loud and clear the racist comments we were victims of. We complained about Brittany for a while, and nothing happened until Morning Star and Sophie spoke up, risking their reputation for us. They finally got her banned. Plus, we would never have won the Super Cup this year without them."

"I know... but... It was so much work to find our newbie... We have to think about ourselves too."

"Look, Xiuying. Morning Star won't be able to do this without our help. Hemlock and Nightshade will work extremely well together. They are like twins. I don't want to see those bastards who almost killed Morning Star win the Triple Crown. That would be an insult to the world of pony racing. The pink team is too strong for us, and Morning Star is the only one who can beat them! She is a machine. It HAS to be her."

Xiuying sighed and laid down in the hay next to Tiantang Zhi Ma. She understood the rationality, but from a driver's perspective, she was disappointed. The prospect girl they had found was bound to become the best ponygirl in the world, and they didn't even discover her through the official channels. Xiu always dreamt of training such a superstar one day, even more now because it would soon be Tiantang's last racing season.

Tiantang placed a hand on Xiu's belly and leaned to kiss her.

"... and after all... Do we really need anybody else than each other?"

"... Tiang... I so want to have sex with you right now!"

"I shouldn't be the one saying that but... Good girl!"

***

"My poor ass! Look at all those marks! She is way too rough."

"She is a good trainer, Nightshade. You'll get used to her. But yeah, Brittany is very different from your previous one."

Hemlock and Nightshade were taking a shower after their first official training session with the double cart and, of course, crazy Brittany as a driver. Hemlock used a big soapy sponge to wash her lover from head to toe, including her bruised butt cheeks.

"I like doing that... washing you."

"I love it too."

Nightshade rubbed her generous slippery breasts on Hemlock's, initiating a sexual vicious circle.

"Aaaah, we needed to go to bed early... why did you have to do that?" Hemlock asked.

"Can I suck on them?"

"... yes."

And just like that, Nightshade attacked her lover's boobs with some nibbling. As an extra, she also slid her hand down and started rubbing Hemlock's sensitive clit.

"Aaaaah! Aaaanh! So good... Aaaaanh!"

"You are so tasty."

No, there was no going back now. The two blond girls started making out again without any hope of being able to stop. They always tried to kiss deeper and deeper. With their heads tilted sideways to increase depth, their mouths were locked together and stayed that way as their tongues wrestled slowly and sensually.

They could keep this position for a very long time without feeling the need to break the kiss for a breather. There was nothing to understand; they just started doing it in the past and never been able to stop since then. It just felt too good to even think of stopping one day.

Their hands were rubbing each other's crotch, making everything feel even better. But tonight, Hemlock had a little surprise... She inserted her thumb inside Nightshade's wet slit and started massaging her anus with her major.

"AAaanh! Hemlock! What... What are you doing?"

"It looks like you like it..."

"Aaanh! No... It's... You... you never did this before! AAAANnH! Don't push!"

It was a very soapy area, so of course, she was going to push. Since her lover was a bit too distracted to kiss anymore, Hemlock went down to her knees and grabbed the soap bar, which had fallen in the shower pan earlier. She slid it back and forth between Nightshade's butt cheeks and restarted massaging her rear hole. Her mouth also started working on the almost-exposed swollen clit in front of her face.

"AAanh! AAaanh! Hemlock! AAaaanh! If you push too hard... it's going to go in! AAaaanh!"

"I have no problem with that. You seem to enjoy yourself a lot."

"Stop! Aaaanh!"

Hemlock had no intention of stopping something that seemed to generate so much pleasure, so she decided to go for it. She pressed her finger harder, and it entered the tight hole, which caused a moment of silence.

"..."

"Try to relax ... you are doing so well."

"AAAAH! AAAAnnh! Why... Why does it feel so good!"

"Because you are a very sexual pony, and this is just right!"

"Mmmmh! D... don't stop... aanh!"

"Hehe. It didn't take long before you changed your mind."

The tongue massage and the fingering intensified over the next few minutes. A pink bubble of sexual bliss encapsulated Nightshade, and Hemlock was extremely happy to see that happening. The receiving girl's legs started to buckle.

"Aaaah! I'm so close... AAAH!"

"I know you are ... come on, cum for me, cutie!"

"Mmmm... Mmmm ... aaah... Put ... Put another one in... Please...AAaanh Yes! YES! AAAH Cum... Cumming! Aaaaah! Don't stop!"

Hemlock was laughing internally when Nightshade asked for an extra finger in her rear. It didn't take her long to get used to it, and now she would be asking for more of this all the time. Their little experiment turned into a very pleasurable discovery.

She kept fingering and licking Nightshade for a bit longer until a loud banging pulled them out of their mood. Brittany was yelling at them through the bathroom door.

"Would you get out of there? Are you having sex again? I can't hear you! I need to take my shower too, and you are wasting all the hot water! You do that to me all the time!"

Nightshade softly chuckled while playing in her lover's hair.

"Haha. I don't think we wasted any water... this was so worth it."

The two naked ponygirls rinsed each other and complied. After drying themselves, they were back in their bed, squeaky clean.

"Alright, no more sex, we need to sleep now. Tomorrow we have to train again. It's going to be hard, and we need to be in top shape."

"Absolutely! Goodnight, Hemlock."

"Good night, Nightshade. I love you."

They turned off the light and got comfortable. Nightshade always slept flat on her back, and Hemlock usually wrapped herself around her. Their hairless skin was so soft... and that was all Hemlock could think about.

Her delicate hand rubbed on her partner's soft skin, and it felt so awesome. But unfortunately, that made Nightshade's heart beat a bit faster... and it got even worse when Hemlock began to massage her breast.

"Hemlock, stop! We need to sleep!"

"... Do you want me to stop?"

"... no! AAaanh! Don't pinch my nipple!"

"Okay, so what about this then?"

"Aaah! Sucking on it doesn't help either! Mmmmm!"

"I want to kiss a bit more before sleeping."

The mention of this desire was all it took to trap the two girls into another hot and wet make out session... and some more sex.

***

Around noon, a vehicle arrived at Penny's stable and parked in front of the house. Sophie and Morning Star were eating in the kitchen when they noticed it through the window.

"Who's that?" Morning Star asked.

"Hey, it's Xiuying! And... No way! Is that Tiantang Zhi Ma?"

"No, don't say that. It can't be her. We've never ever seen her without her pony attire!"

"Well... Let's go outside... I really think that's her."

Morning Star wrapped her arm around Sophie's shoulder and hopped to the front door on one leg to go out and meet their friends.

"Hey, is that you Tiang? And, hi, Xiuying!

"Hi, Sophie. Hi Star. Yes, it's me!"

"Oh, my God. You can talk too!? I've never heard your voice in 5 years."

"I can, and yes, it is unusual. I came here to make a deal with your stable."

"A deal? What deal? We have nothing to trade right now... We can't even race."

"You are going to. I know you are going to attempt the Triple Crown. It was in the newspaper yesterday."

"WHAT? How did they know?"

Sophie had done her best to keep a low profile when she registered and purchased the cart. She didn't even go to Pony Exchange with Morning Star; for sure, people would have recognized the elite ponygirl, but Sophie? No. She was a nobody even if she was driving the most famous horse around. Tiantang Zhi Ma had a theory.

"Well, based on the big title, our pink friends are registering too, and they are probably the ones that leaked the story for promotional purposes."

"WHAT? Well, that sucks... They have two of the best ponies ever. Morning Star is the best, but she is still broken, and we didn't even find another ponygirl yet."

"I thought so... And this is why I'm here. I brought you a gift."

"A gift?"

Tiantang waved in the direction of her car. One of the rear doors opened; they had brought someone else along.

A young woman stepped out of the vehicle and nonchalantly walked toward them, hands deep inside her pockets. Tiantang smiled and introduced her...

"Morning Star, Sophie... Meet Moonlight."