Girls and Bridle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"I made a fool of myself... in front of everybody! I knew the gates were not opening on one, but I still went before they opened."

"Aaah... I have to admit that it is the first time I see a pony hitting the gate this hard. That was quite something."

"SOPHIE! You make me feel even worse about it!"

"Okay, listen to me! You are my ponygirl, and we are not going home unless you can't run. I don't care if you like it or not, but we have another race in less than an hour against the same ponies. Let's take a quick break, and then we go to the paddock to check if you are okay."

"But..."

What was that authoritarian tone all of a sudden? Sophie had never spoken to Moonlight that way before.

"No buts! You do as I say, and that is the end of it! Let me take care of you. Trust me."

Sophie stood up, placed a finger under Moonlight's chin, and gazed into her eyes.

"We have a race to win!"