Girls and Bridle Ch. 09.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will see who is the adult when I beat you tonight again."

"Again? What are you talking about? Hemlock won the last two races."

"Won?"

"Well, you know what I mean! She finished second."

"Yeah... I know... I know what you mean... Stupid strong Moonlight."

"Strong is kind of an understatement."

"... I know... and... talking about the wolf... Here she comes..."

And the crowd roared.

A ponygirl wearing a fiery red catsuit, the color of the Tiantang Zhi Ma stable, a basic racing harness...

... and a very special bridle, made of ancient leather and completely ornate in pure gold.

When she entered the track, she was shining as if the sun had designated her as a single target for its light.

The race was over before it even started.

Xiuying guided her legendary ponygirl toward Sophie and Brittany.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Do you know what Moonlight just told me? She wants to retire! Please, tell her it makes no sense."

"Retire? Well, no. That would be a GREAT idea. Right, Brittany?"

"For once, I'm in total agreement with crab face. Moonlight should retire."

"HEEEY! You are not helping! You have to tell her to abandon that idea!"

"Nope... still a great idea."

"I concur..."

"Raaah! Fine! I'll wait for you two at the finish line, then!"

"Someone is cranky."

"I concur..."

The racetrack was always an entertaining place to be.

One by one, the ponies and their respective drivers were called to their gate.

After a short moment, the magic numbers were heard throughout the stadium...

Three...

Two...

One...

SLAM!

The gates sprung open, all the ponies rushed forward, willing to give all they got to achieve victory.

It was the thrill of the race.

... And as usual...

Moonlight was already two lengths ahead of everybody before they could even reach the first turn.

Yes, the legendary ponies were just that special.

Neigh!

The end.