Hacked

Story Info
A computer hacker discovers his wife's infidelities.
9.7k words
4.6
204.7k
369
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

This is totally different than all my other stories. I have been reading a lot of the Loving Wives stories lately, and I decided to try one in the BTB genre. Unlike most of my other stories, there is no graphic sex in this one. Apparently, blackrandl1958 had challenged a few writers to write these stories, and I really liked them. The best ones didn't include graphic sex. I decided to just try writing one similar and see how it went. Warning for those of you that like a happy ending where the husband and wife make up - this is more of a Nuke the Bitch and her lover than a simple Burn the Bitch. Also, I'm not a computer hacker, so I probably have a bunch of that shit wrong. This is FICTION, people. I'm not writing a 'How To' manual here.

OK, Legal bullshit: Fiction, not real, everyone over 18, don't bother with comments on spelling or grammar, I read stories here too, so I know that I am far from the worst in those areas.

Now, without further ado...

*****

Hacked:

Shit! I got too greedy. It was that last 2 million that must have done it. Should have just let that one go. I knew there was something wrong with that account. FUCK! Now they were getting close. It looked like they thought that I didn't know it yet, though. That would help. I still had time to get away and make sure that they couldn't track me down any further. Thankfully, I had a plan for this.

So, who am I, and who is trying to track me down? Who I am right now isn't important, as this identity is about to completely disappear. In two hours, I will be someone completely different. The trail that the hunters are following will dead end before they can get enough information to figure out who I am. What I am, or soon to be was, is a hacker. I am a very good hacker. I'm also a very pissed off hacker with a very select list of targets. I go after drug cartels. I go after their bank accounts, and (anonymously - of course) supply incriminating evidence to the proper authorities. I am personally responsible for the convictions of four politicians, at least fifty cops, a dozen soldiers in different countries, and so many small-time dealers that I can't even count. I've also drained well over $100 million from their coffers. Of course, I take a percentage of that, but about 80 percent ends up with different charities. Most dealing with drug abuse and rehab programs.

Why, you ask? Simple. My younger sister got involved with the wrong guy. I really didn't like him, but she didn't listen to me. I did what I could, but she made her choice. I had tried my best to take care of her after our parents died. I was always really good with computers, but the two dark years I spent in a depressed isolation after identifying what was left of her body turned me from really good to almost magical. Those two years were spent alone in the basement of my parent's old house learning the dark secrets and how to manipulate them. I learned code. I discovered how to navigate the dark web. I discovered back doors into most security software. Sometime in that two years, some very damaging information on the drug gang that tortured and murdered my sister ended up in the hands of the DEA. Unfortunately, rival gangs somehow got the information that the gang in question was turning state's evidence on others to try and make a deal. Gangs move faster than cops, so the State saved a bunch of money on trials.

Now, as for who I am running from? My best guess right now is either Russian or North Korean hackers. Even though I'm not sure which it is, I am sure that they were hired by the cartel that I had just relieved of about $30 million. I really should have stopped at $28 million, but then I discovered that other small account. I knew there was something wrong with it, but I was young, dumb, and still pissed off. As soon as that money was on its way through forty different accounts in six countries, my counter-hacking programs started alarming. Someone had put a back-tracking program in the account. They were looking for where the attack was initiated. That was going to take a while. I was using a bot-net attack. They were going to have to cycle through about a hundred IP addresses before they could even start the roundabout server chain track. I put in a flash drive and gave a few keystrokes and mouse clicks.

Four servers in Europe fried. Two servers in China reformatted themselves six times. One server in Iran, and another in America rewrote their entire memory with a random series of ones and zeros. The trail back to me was effectively severed with no way to retrieve the data. Three more mouse clicks, and my carefully crafted machines were reduced to useless scraps of wires, plastic and fried silicon. The 'abandoned' building I was using burned down from 'homeless campfire' that got out of control. Most of my wrecked computer system had been divided up and thrown in random dumpsters around the city. The hard drives and memory sticks were burned in a bonfire out in the desert along with all my personal identification. After making sure that there would be no way to get any information from the burning pile of rubble, I got in the van and started driving West. I arrived in Las Vegas four days later.

5-years later:

"Honey? Can you give me a hand here? The computer is acting up again." I called out to my beautiful wife Linda.

"Seriously, Mark? How is it possible that a twenty-five-year-old man is so clueless about computers? What would you do without me?" She said as she gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head. A couple of quick clicks and keystrokes, and I was back to checking my e-mail. "Dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

"Thanks, Honey." I replied as I watched her walk back into the kitchen. It had been two years since Linda and I had gotten married. I still couldn't believe how lucky I was.

After leaving my previous life, I had recreated myself. I was working as a truck driver for a local lumber yard. We were a union yard, so the pay was decent. I had very carefully retrieved a couple hundred thousand dollars from one of my off-shore accounts and bought a nice, modest three-bedroom house on about an acre of property. I put up a steel building next to the house to use as a shop and storage. I also added a hidden room to rebuild and upgrade my computer system. It was a small walk in storage room, but it had a false floor that would raise up to access a set of stairs leading underground, if you didn't know how to open it up, it looked just like a regular concrete floor. I had decided that I would back off from going after dealers and cartels for a while. I had enough money tucked away if I needed it, and it was prudent to disappear and let things cool off. Still I didn't want to lose my skills and I needed to keep up on the newer technology. The shop was for my hobby of building up older muscle cars. The wife was completely not interested in that, so she never came into my shop. This also gave me the time and privacy to get online and play a bit without her suspecting anything.

You may be wondering why I am hiding that from her. The truth is that she knows me as a simple truck driver and shade tree mechanic that is almost clueless about computers. Obviously, when I met her and we began dating, I couldn't just come out and introduce myself as a hacker called Ghost in the computer underground. First off, the feds were looking for me. I had committed a few cybercrimes, and they also wanted to lock me in a room and use my skills for their own purposes. Second, there were several very bad criminal organizations that had me on their target list If they caught me, my end would be very ugly and extremely painful. How long would our relationship have lasted after that? Do you even need to ask? There were a couple more matters after we were married. First, it was for her own protection. If she didn't know, they couldn't use her for any information. Second, this ensured that she didn't accidently let any information slip on accident. Nope. Better that she only knows the man she married.

OK. A bit about my wife. First, she is the most beautiful woman on the planet - to me. I always read in these stories how every woman is always the most beautiful woman on the planet, and I wonder how there can be more than one of them. I'm not gonna lie to you. She may be only above average in looks to you, but she is a Goddess to me. Different viewpoints and different strokes. She is 5-feet, 6-inches tall, wavy copper/bronze hair to the middle of her back, emerald green eyes, 34D breasts, slim waist with a flat tummy, slightly wide 40-inch hips with an ass to die for. Her legs are long, lean, toned, and tan. Her face has a slim nose, high cheekbones, dimples when she smiles, full bowtie kissable lips, and a proud chin that isn't too prominent.

So, how did we meet? I was working at the lumber yard one afternoon when she came in. She needed a couple of boards to put up some shelving in her new apartment. I just happened to be lucky enough to be near the salesman when he rang up her order and volunteered to get the boards. While we were picking out her order, she mentioned that she really wasn't very handy with tools. Obviously, I offered to come over after work and install the shelves for her. My price was that she buys the beer and allow me to by dinner the next evening. Dinner rolled over into dancing afterwards. Sorry guys and gals. Not wild sex here. The 'date' ended with just a chaste kiss on the cheek. The truth of the matter was that I was actually terrified of girls.

Perhaps a bit of explanation is due here. When I stole all that money from the cartel, I was a skinny 19-year old, 6-foot 1-inch tall, 110-pound computer nerd. My sex life to that point was non-existent. Since my arrival in Las Vegas, I had a total of three experiences with prostitutes. The first one was rather disappointing. She was standing on Fremont Street. I was horney and picked her up. We did it in the back seat of my car. I ejaculated, but she acted like a robot. My second time was in a brothel in Pahrump. At least she acted like she cared. My third time was also in a brothel in Pahrump. This time, I had the funds I needed. I paid for the whole night and had her really teach me how to please a woman. Now, I was going out with a woman that I liked and wasn't paying. Would she really think that I was OK if I wasn't paying her to tell me how great I was?

It wasn't until the fifth date that we had sex. I took her to the Stratosphere for dinner. From there, we moved to a hot dance club on the strip. After a bottle of expensive wine with dinner and a few drinks at the club between dances over two hours, we ended up back at my house. I thought that she was beautiful before, but she was an absolute goddess out of her clothes. I didn't even need to ask; the soaked sheets answered my questions about being OK. As long as I made her happy, I was fine.

Apparently 'Tempest', the last prostitute I visited, actually taught me well on licking a pussy. She also taught me well on using my cock. I had also spent the previous year working out. That, combined with my job, increased my muscle mass and stamina. I was now a 6-foot, 1-inch tall, 220-pound hunk. Of course, I still saw myself as the 100-pound nerd.

Another thing I should probably mention, I really had no clue about cock size. I just assumed that I was the same as everyone else. Sure, the prostitutes raved about my size, but they were supposed to - right? Of course, I didn't really believe them when they raved about my size. Seriously, I had to hold back my laughter when 'Tempest' pulled out a measuring tape and told me I was 8-inches long and 6-inches around. She was a whore! Of course, she was going to try and make me feel good. Whatever!

Linda and I dated for about 6-months before I proposed. 6-months later, we got married. We were happy together. She was an accountant for a large national company with an office in Las Vegas. She made pretty good money there, and we combined our incomes to live a pretty nice life. I never needed to dip into my secret accounts. We went out to the nicer restaurants, took in the shows, had a nice pontoon boat at the lake, and both drove nice cars.

Our sex life was pretty good. We would average about four times a week. We didn't have children yet, so our love making happened pretty much all over the house, backyard, swimming pool, and hot tub. We liked variety and employed several different positions. She would give me great blow jobs, and I would bring her to several orgasms licking her pussy. Anal was a hard NO for her though. She was very adamant that her ass was strictly exit only. I didn't really mind though. Her pussy was nice and tight.

Typically, after I got home from work, I would go into my shop and tinker around for a couple of hours before dinner. About half the time I would be working on one of my cars, and the other half I would be in the room playing around on the computer. I wasn't really doing anything bad, just hacking into places that I shouldn't be in. I never actually took anything or put anything in the system. I was just getting in and looking around to keep my skills up. Sure, I could have stolen a lot of data and money, but I didn't want to leave any tracks. Best to just break in and look without anyone knowing that I was there. After dinner, we would snuggle on the couch and watch a movie before going to bed. Sometimes bed would include a couple hours of sex before falling asleep, and other times it would just be fading away as we cuddled.

I kept up my public appearance of being completely technologically incompetent. After all, who would look at someone that could barely check their email and think that they were one of the most wanted hackers in the world? All the time, I was breaking into bank, government, and big business computer systems. I also reconfigured the bot army of personal computers that I had before. I was masking my location by initiating my hacks from foreign servers. Sometimes multiple servers at the same time.

About 6-months ago, I noticed that Linda was becoming a bit more stressed. It really didn't seem to be that big of a deal though. Sex dropped from about four times a week to twice a week. She was working longer hours and was tired when she got home. Most of the time, she would just go straight to the shower, eat dinner, then go to bed. I asked her, and she said something about a big account that they were trying to get. Seemed plausible. Occasionally, she would call me from her office on a Friday and let me know that she was going out to Happy Hour after work with a few of the other people at work. She had done this enough time before that I wasn't worried.

After about 6-months of this, I asked how much longer this would be going on. I had figured that they should have either gotten the account or lost it by this time. Linda told me that it would probably be only another week or two, then things would settle down again. I had decided that she needed a little pampering since she had been working so hard, so I got her a full day spa package for that Saturday. She was thrilled when I gave it to her on Wednesday evening. She thanked me with a wonderful blowjob, then rode me cowgirl style until I filled her pussy.

Saturday finally came, and she left for her spa day at 9:00 AM. With a quick kiss, she was out the door. She wouldn't be back until about four in the afternoon. I grabbed my coffee and went out to the shop to finish putting together an engine that I had on the stand. About an hour later, I took a break and went into my computer room. Up until then, I had purposely avoided hacking into Linda's company. It was one of those 'Don't shit in your own kitchen' kind of things. I was pretty adamant about it too. I didn't mess with the company I worked for, and I wouldn't mess with the company she worked for either. After logging on and checking my security programs, I started to get curious about what this big account was. Maybe I should see what it was and, perhaps take a look around their servers to see what was there. Just a quick look, then see about hacking into the new client's system.

Their security was child's play. I was in within a couple minutes. First stop, Linda's PC. She was working on the project, so I should be able to get pointed in the right direction from there. Odd. Nothing really stood out about any big new clients. I ran a few searches with keywords for 'proposal', 'new client', 'quote', and a few others that were related to trying to win a new account. Nothing. I began drilling down through her folders. That's when I found a locked folder that was titled 'Photos for James'. WTF??? Why does Linda have a folder with photos for that little weasel in IT? Yes, I knew who James was. I had met him a few times at some of the corporate events that I went to with Linda. I didn't really like him very much.

Although Linda thought she was actually pretty proficient with computers, and compared to the general population she was, she was still no match for me. I unlocked the folder in seconds, and I was in. To say that I was shocked would be the understatement of the year. There were dozens of photos of Linda naked in her office. There were more photos of her with someone's dick in her mouth. There were others of her where the guy took her picture as she was riding him. Worst of all, she even had pictures with some guy's dick in her ass. The same ass she constantly denied me. I sat and stared at the pictures numbly. I felt a piece of me die at that moment.

About 15-minutes later (By the clock on the computer) I snapped out of it and began thinking of confronting her as soon as she got home. Divorcing the bitch was a foregone conclusion. I still had several hours before she got home, so I continued to search for more information. I figured that this probably started about 6-months ago when I first noticed a change in her. I pulled up her email and got an even bigger shock. Several of their email conversations indicated that this was much more long-term than I thought. They seemed to have been lovers since about a year before she even met me. If that was the case, why did she even begin dating me in the first place? What was going on? I found another email where she mentioned something about accounting errors with a few of her bigger clients, as well as their own company. Then there was something about an offshore account.

I switched over to James' computer. There were more photos of Linda. Several were of her in what looked like a motel room and another man's bedroom. James was a much better person with computers than Linda, but still no match for me. I was going to need more time on this, so I ended up copying both his and Linda's computers, as well as their folders on the company network onto a free drive on my server. Out of habit, I checked the 'Personnel' folder on the server. I stopped for a minute when I saw my name on one of the folders. I copied that one to. Before leaving the network, I planted some spyware on both computers as well as the server. This would automatically forward everything they did to my computer system. Needless to say, any work on my cars was put on the back burner for a while.

Linda came back from her spa day and thanked me with a long night of amazing sex. Yeah, I was disgusted with her for what she was doing, but I'm a guy. I'm not passing up the opportunity to have amazing sex with a beautiful, enthusiastic, and energetic woman. She could be the Devil incarnate, and I would still tap that. Oh, right. To me, she was the Devil incarnate. Little head didn't care, and big head just decided to go along for the ride.

Sunday came, and I was back out in my shop. Linda was still sleeping when I got up, so I took the opportunity to open her phone and plant some spyware on it. Text messages would be secretly copied to my computer system, and all her phone calls would be bugged and recorded digitally on a separate hard drive. I would also be able to track everything she did on-line.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers