Girls at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from him, getting back onto my knees but this time to present myself. "I'm tired of waiting, Matt." I smiled with my head lying on the bed. He stood still for a moment, just watching me tease my completely waxed pussy.

"You are fucking stunning, you know that?" He stated, replacing my hand with his. I sighed, my hips following his movements. "I don't think I've ever been so physically attracted to someone in my life. But I think your amazing personality is like the ocean. It's the icing on the cake."

"If I didn't want you inside me so bad, I'd tell you how cheesy you are." I laughed and moaned at the same time, two fingers now stuffed inside me. I was so wet that although his fingers were rough and calloused, they glided easily. Letting me rock, I fucked myself on his fingers while he massaged my lower back and ass. "I want you..." I told him, looking into his eyes from over my shoulder.

"You want me to eat you out first?" He asked huskily, rubbing his finger tips against my g-spot gently.

I moaned, moving my hips in time with his movement. Me grabbing his wrist, he stopped and removed his fingers. "I need your cock, Matt. Please?" I begged, my fingers going back to my clit.

I yelped as my hair was grabbed unexpectedly and he used it to get me to rise onto my knees. "Good girl. Now slide back until your knees are on the edge of the bed." He demanded, still gripping my hair and one of my breasts. He was now standing on the floor with my ass hovering over the edge of the bed. "Last call for protection." He grunted, releasing my hair to rub his dick along my slit.

I tried thrusting against him to get it to slip in but he'd moved it away every time. Sighing in frustration, I responded. "Protection isn't necessary as long as you're clean."

That was all he needed to hear before he was completely sheathed inside me. "Oh fuck!" I groaned, wrinkling my nose and tightening and relaxing my vaginal muscles. I hadn't had that rough of an intrusion in a long time.

"Sorry, Honey." He whispered, pulling my back flush to his chest. He didn't move again, just littered my shoulders and neck with kisses. "You doing okay?" His mouth was to my ear.

"How fucking big are you?" I asked, exasperated. I could feel every ridge and vein on his cock, even where the head mushroomed out.

He chuckled lightly, taking me by the throat carefully. "Last time I legitimately measured was when I was like nineteen and all the guys in my unit were comparing dicks." I huffed as a chuckle. "Yeah, laugh it up. But anyways, other than the two black guys, I had the largest."

I turned my head and he moved both hands to my breasts instead so I could talk. "Stop being vague, I guesstimate about eight and a quarter inches."

"Fuck you're good! Is it being a contractor that makes it so you can judge distance and length?" He had started thrusting upward in short slow strokes and it had my head spinning.

"Yes..." I moaned, digging my nails into one of his arms and spreading myself open more with the other hand. "God, I need you to fuck me harder. Please!"

One hand went to my throat again and forced me to look up at him. "Are you going to be a good girl and do everything that's asked of you?"

"Anything! Just please fuck me faster." I begged, unable to thrust back into him very well at this angle.

I felt his feet shift and squealed as a long, hard stroke forged its way to the back of my cunt. My breath was forced from my lungs as he sped up. With one hand on my hip to hold me down and the other crossing my chest to hold my shoulder, I used my own hands to play with my breasts and clit.

Between his girth rubbing all the right places and my own fingers, I could feel a big orgasm brewing quickly. "Matt I'm gonna cum." I moaned, rubbing faster.

He slowed down slightly, "Think you'll be able to cum again? If not we can switch positions so I'll cum faster for you."

If I wasn't on the verge of orgasmic bliss, my heart would have swelled for this man. He's practically a stranger, but still concerned more about my pleasure than his own. "Make me cum, Matty. I promise to be a good girl and cum again for you." I turned my head best I could and kissed him, squirming and gasping as I came around him.

Slowing considerably, he let me down back onto my hands and gave me a painful slap on the ass. "That was Daddy's good girl."

"Oh fuck!" I shuttered at the resonating sting. His cock, if it wasn't already, would have been soaked in my juices. "On your back." I demanded, pulling out of his grasp. My chest felt equally as empty as my pussy when his cock plopped out.

He cocked an eyebrow but laid back on the pillows anyways. "Come here, Honey." He murmured, reaching for my arm.

I ignored him and scooted up enough to wrap my fingers around his member. Lying down on my stomach in between his legs, I ran my tongue from his large testicles up to the head and gently took it into my mouth. "Mmm..." I moaned, cleaning all my juices off him slowly. "I really do taste amazing on you."

He practically snarled, snatching my thick hair at the base and fucked my mouth with an insane amount of self-control. But luckily for me, while it had been a long time since I had any type of sexual encounter, my late husband had loved blowjobs. Being deep throated wasn't a difficult task, even by a dick of this size.

Releasing me, I pulled back and took a deep breath. It was cut short, my mouth being pulled into his. With his tongue shoved into my mouth, I straddled him with my drenched hole lined up and impaled myself roughly. "Fuck baby girl!" He groaned with his forehead against mine as I gracefully began riding him. "That's it Sweetheart. Fuck Daddy like a good girl."

I couldn't help smirking at his choice of words. I decided to play along. "Does my dirty, sexy old man like fucking me?" I teased, angling my hips slightly. He gripped my hips in response, raising his knees to hammer into me. "Yes!" I genuinely cried out, moving his hand to my clit. He took the hint and rubbed it with his thumb. "That's right Daddy, fuck your pussy." I was gasping at this point, my orgasm coming up fast. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum again." Moaning, I rested my head into his chest.

Moving faster, he moaned too as his thumb practically vibrated my poor little clit. "I'm going to cum with you, Baby. Where do you want it?"

My pussy twitched almost painfully. "I want my big Marine Daddy to cum in my tight pussy! In your tight pussy! It's all yours..." I screamed, forcing myself down hard as I could, spasming around him uncontrollably.

With a series of soft grunts and moans, he had pushed himself in as deep as he could possibly go and I felt the pulsing of his cock. Counting six or seven good shots, I laughed breathlessly whilst resting my sweaty forehead against his. "Oh my God... That was absolutely amazing."

His heavy breathing had me rising and lowering on his chest, his semi-erect penis still lodged to the hilt. I couldn't help relishing in the feeling of his heart's erratic rhythm. "Sorry about the whole daddy thing." He chuckled, wrapping his arms tight around me. "I've obviously never been a daddy-figure before, thought I'd try it seeing how much younger you are."

"It seemed to work well for you." I murmured, snuggling down into him. I wiggled my hips to get his softening cock back in a little deeper. "But you can be my daddy anytime." I kissed his salty chest, loving the way he stroked my hair.

He smiled, lifting us slightly to get the comforter out from under us. Once we got snuggled back into the queen sized bed, me still lying on top of him, he continued to hold me close. "My only issue with being your dad is I'm not quite ready to be promoted to grandpa."

I looked up at his face, my head still against his chest. "I think you'd make the sexiest grandpa ever but how'd you know I had kids?"

"Kayla, the bartender. Chris, my buddy asked about the two of you. He wasn't going to bug you guys if there was a chance your friend wouldn't be interested."

I was practically purring as he continued to stroke my hair. "Well if Maddy caught his eye than he has damn good taste. She loves black guys. Her ex-husband is half black and she refuses to give up the cock size." I shrugged, moving one hand slowly down to the cock resting against my sore labia. "Her loss though because white guys can have deliciously big dicks too."

His cock slowly hardened back up. "What if I didn't have a big penis, would you still have slept with me?"

"Yes." I answered without hesitation. "You're good looking and have a great personality. But I think your more quiet personality was caused from having a large cock."

I sat up so I could see his face. His cum was dripping out of me and onto his lower stomach but he didn't seem to care. "What makes you say that?" He asked, obviously skeptical of my analyses.

"I've come to the conclusion that there is big dick energy. I've noticed that when a guy actually has a large cock, his demeanor tends to be more laid back and less about sexual humor. No reason to overcompensate if you're already packing."

"Unless he's confident enough in himself and his technique, that his dick size doesn't bother him anymore."

I smiled down at him, sliding my hips back so his cock was wedged between my pussy lips. "Well if that's the case, then I say he deserves a chance. But I've got my big, strong," I ran my hands over his biceps and down his furred chest, "insanely gorgeous and well-endowed daddy to take care of my needs. So I don't have to worry about what other guys are packing." I leaned forward, moving my pelvis just enough that his cock head rested right at my slick opening. Instead of sliding down on it, I kissed him, playing with his facial hair.

Being impatient, Matt flipped her over so she was on her back. He continued to kiss her, manipulating her body so she was on her side with her right foot on his shoulder. She pushed him back by his chest and looked up at his with lust filled eyes. "Are you going to fuck your baby girl again?" She asked, massaging her own breasts. A needy moan escaped her lips when she twisted the piercings a certain way. God, he couldn't wait to learn all the things that make her tick.

"Do you think you deserve to be fucked Brooklyn? Have you been a good enough girl to deserve my long fat cock?" He growled, shoving two fingers up her cunt, only to take them out right after. Instead he inserted them into her mouth and they both moaned as she sucked his fingers.

Kissing her calf and ankle, he easily pressed into her tight pussy. His cum made it simple to slip in but he was beside himself at how a mother of two could still be so snug that you'd think she was still an inexperienced teenager. He kept up a slow, deep pace as she moaned his name repeated. Thank God he already came once because otherwise he would have shot his load just from the way she said it. "You like that Honey? The way daddy fucks you?"

He felt her shutter, smiling at her beautiful face and the way she threw her head back when she really enjoyed something he did. He sped up slightly, making sure to pull all the way back and then slammed back in to the hilt. Every time his head hit her cervix she cried out, digging her nails into his wrist while his hand rested on her lower stomach. "Matt that feels so good... Don't ever stop!" The last word came out a squeak as he shifted his lower half, thrusting in shorter but more powerful jabs.

The lubricated ridges of her pussy massaged his cock, an orgasm rippling through her when he barely touched her swollen clit. "Fuck me! Yes! Just like that! Please don't stop..." She was practically crying.

It touched something inside him that he hadn't felt before. Shifting ever so slightly, thumb still on her clit, he folded her in a way that he could grab the back of her neck and pull her into a deep kiss. His tongue gently massaged hers, occasionally tickling the roof of her mouth. Pulling back so their noses still touched, he looked into her half lidded eyes. "You look so fucking beautiful when you cum."

She released her reddening breasts and ran her hands over the sides of his face, neck, and shoulders. He shuttered at her touch. Kissing him lightly, she really looked into his caramel eyes. "Why do you feel so damn good inside me?" she whispered, maneuvering under him so they were in more of a missionary position.

Adapting to her movements, he picked up her other leg and pressed her knees into her sides. When he slid all the way down so his balls were tight to her ass, she bit her lip and let out a pleasured sigh. He smiled warmly. "I think it's probably because I have a big cock. But I'm just guessing." Then he let her have it.

Long hard strokes made loud smacks that filled the room and Matt could feel the tell tale signs that his balls were ready. Her dirty talking and nails digging into his shoulders was expediting his need to cum. "Alright Honey, I'm about five strokes away from filling your sweet pussy again. So you tell me where you want it." He groaned, slowing just a hair.

"I want your cum in my mouth this time." Was all he needed to hear before scrambling back so he stood on the floor. In the blink of an eye she was on her knees in front of him with her long tongue out and hands on his thighs.

"Don't you look beautiful down there, being a good girl ready to take my cum." He told her, jerking his throbbing cock. He used his free hand to gather up some of her hair, he tipped her head back further and stepped closer, his dick hovering right over her mouth. His breathing quickened and he couldn't help the "Oh fuck" that left his mouth when the first couple ropes shot out across her face. The next less powerful spurts landed in her mouth and on her tongue.

He couldn't believe how sexy and gorgeous he found her, especially when she had a decent amount of jizz on her forehead and forcing her eye closed. "Sorry, Honey." He said with a smile, releasing his spent cock to wipe her eye clean.

She just smiled and took his hand to put it in her mouth, cleaning the cum from his fingers. "I can't get over how good I think you taste." She murmured, grabbing his semi-hard cock to put that in her mouth too. Playing with her hair, he smiled at her moans. "You're mine for the rest of my vacation." She told him, looking up with her big gray eyes.

His heart felt like it was going to burst. Not caring she still had some cum on her face; he pulled her up and bent to kiss her hard. His tongue melding with hers, he was unbothered by something that would usually gross him out. It blew his mind how much this woman meant to him, after only a few hours.

He didn't think he could ever get enough...


12