All Comments on 'Girls' Book Club'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Well plotted. Very well crafted. I liked it a lot. Kept expecting her to drop out of the lady's group so she had those nights free to be with one or more of their hubbies.

Walton_ReaderWalton_Readerover 2 years ago

Good Story but you consistently mixed the wives names. Better proof reading would have rendered 5 stars rather than 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was different. I seldom comment, but this was worth the time spent reading it.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Damn, if the genders were reversed, people would be asking for Vivian's head on a spike. Or is it different when it's the protagonist doing the cheating? Either way, entertaining story.

paulb85paulb85over 2 years ago

Terrible! Disgusting behaviour! My God. It was excellent. You certainly know men, and what they like. This is the best story I have read here for a long time. You write beautifully, and your sense of humour is tremendous.

Well done for brightening the lives of your readers with such a splendid story; slighgtly titulating, certainly interesting and, most importantly, enormous fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow these men risk a lot for such little in return.

HMAuthorHMAuthorover 2 years ago

You used Melissa’s name a few times when it should have been one of the other wives.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

#1) I'm a fan, and

#2) This was imaginative and well-written.

But once it got going it was predictable and - of course - formulaic. Maybe one vignette too far? Maybe Steve and Brad should become regulars, and join her together once a month?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an original plot idea competently executed. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5* for originality and writing ability.

anon.1

CyanlotCyanlotover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to those who have left positive comments on the story. And, I apologize to all for having screwed up some of the names in the story. I don't believe there's a way to update a story without, in effect, deleting the old one and uploading the new one. This would result in the loss of the comments, which is something I'd rather not do. I do realize, though, that errors like this are a distraction to the reader, tearing focus away from the story, and I apologize for not catching these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave you 5 stars for a well written fun story. Yeah, you messed names a few times. Big deal. But I think if you submit the story with the word edit in the title, it only replaces the story. It does not appear back in the category like a new submission. That was my experience. Check it out. Go to help on your sign in page.

Gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting and original storyline, and very well written. It kept me reading even given the obvious and inevitable outcome(s). More, please!

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

I do believe that you sin a lot! That was an original story; I like originality; 5* from me, and thanks for the read.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

I gave you a 4 for the story but an editor would have made this special

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

4 for the writing and the story. I agree an editor would have made this one special no nitpicking here

CyanlotCyanlotover 2 years agoAuthor

I have submitted a corrected version of the story that should appear soon. Thanks to those who *politely* pointed out the errors I'd made with respect to some character's names and, especially, to the anonymous commenter who informed me of the ability to submit an edited version without it being treated like a new story and, so, losing the votes and comments.

To the anonymous commenter who began, "Get this EDITED!!!!": Dial it back, buddy. All caps and four exclamation marks. Wow! You must really get bent out of shape if misspells your name on a Starbucks cup. But I understand your anger. And, I want to compensate you for the pain and suffering I caused you. I will gladly refund you 10 times what you paid to read my story. (Sheeze, man .... get a life!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same complaint as the other anonymous: If the author can’t keep tract of the characters, how is the reader supposed to figure it out? It ruins the flow of the story. Sorry, but I have to give it a one for that reason.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

This was creative and a good initial concept. I'm rating this four for that all by itself. Your writing is pretty good as well.

I would have loved this if it was written with more of a realistic feel instead of fantasy.

On some level, I can sympathize with the husbands who weren't getting at least one try of some certain sex act with their wives.

I have zero sympathy for the threesome desire.

Non exclusive sex, non monogamy or sharing is certainly not for most and a reasonable and respected boundary for anyone.

Would you care if I tried your plot concept on a different story?

It is pretty original!

massageguy1massageguy1over 2 years ago

Great fun - loved the different scenarios.!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Top rated. Very original and well done. D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous