Girls Buy Tiny Bikinis

Story Info
Girls buy bikinis for the summer and everybody gets excited.
4.6k words
4.16
17.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

The Girls Buy Bikinis and Everybody Gets Excited

In Bonnie's mind the best thing about Bobby's physical exam ordeal was that he and Dorothy were going out. She'd become a great friend and lover. The change in both of them had been remarkable. Dorothy had become much more outgoing and adventuresome. She even preferred to be called Dottie. Bobby was more loving and caring. He doted on her and wasn't always trying to be so macho. Nobody would have matched them before, but now they couldn't imagine them apart. In any event Bonnie loved having her around the house all the time. It was almost like having a sister.

It was the end of June when Bonnie decided that she needed a new bathing suit for the summer and asked Dottie to join her. They headed for the mall and one of the major department stores. It had a good selection and decent prices.

They were going through the racks of suits when Bonnie said:

"I think that I need something a little more daring this summer. I've graduated from high school and feel more comfortable in my body. Plus we're nude around the house all the time, so modesty isn't a big issue any more."

Dottie laughed:

"Yeah I guess you could say that. I might even get something a little smaller for myself. Now that I've shaved my bush, I don't have to worry about covering it up and pubes sticking out."

They looked for quite awhile before they had a couple of candidates. Bonnie took them to the fitting room and tried the first one on. It was bright blue. The top barely covered her, so her cleavage looked good. The bottoms were skimpy, but she wasn't too happy with the fit. She stepped out so Dottie could see and said:

"I'm not so sure. It is a little more daring, so I like that, but the bottoms don't fit quite right."

"Well I think that you look great in it, but if it's not comfortable, you shouldn't buy it. Anyway you've got the others to try."

"Yeah. By the way would you like to try it? It might fit you better."

"No, thanks. I've got one that I like."

"Well put it on so I can see it, and I'll try my next one."

This time Bonnie tried on a multi-colored one that was a little more conservative, and Dottie's was a smaller black one. They both stepped out and Bonnie said:

"I like the colors of this one and it fits great, but I'm thinking that it's too conservative. It's no smaller than the one I wore last year, but I like yours. You look good in it.

"Thanks. I like it, too. I never thought that I would pick one that was more daring than you. I thought that you were going bold this summer."

Just then Linda walked over and said:

"Hi, guys. Fancy seeing you here. I guess it's time to get new suits for the summer. Why are you trying on those 'old ladies' things?"

Bonnie: "They're not 'old ladies' suits, and we're not done yet."

Linda: "Sorry, I was just kidding."

Dottie: "Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we have a contest to see who will buy the smallest one?"

Linda: "Sure that sounds like fun. I was planning on going teeny tiny anyway."

Bonnie: "Yeah, I'm in. We're all friends, so we can actually help each other finding just the right one."

Dottie: "All right. I like that. I'm not sure that it should be a real competition in the sense of a winner and losers. I was thinking more like just challenging each other to go more bold or bare if you will. I'm more conservative in my dress than you guys, so I couldn't really compete with the two of you, but I wouldn't mind being nudged a bit outside my comfort zone. "

Linda: "That sounds pretty good, and I'd like to call Erin. She's in the mall somewhere, and she could help each of us pick our best bikini and maybe judge who was the unofficial winner."

Bonnie: "Okay, now I'm going to get out of this thing and try on something better. What about you Dottie?"

Dottie: "Well I like this one, but I could probably go with something a little smaller. I don't want to look like an old lady." She smiled.

Linda: "Trust me. You already don't look like an old lady, but I'm looking for almost naked. It's too bad that they don't have a 'Dare to Wear' section."

Bonnie came out of the changing room wearing a suit that was even smaller than the first one she had tried on. The top didn't even come close to covering her breasts. In fact it didn't cover them so much as highlight them. The bottom triangle barely covered her vulva and was attached to the back with thin straps. It was a Brazilian cut that exposed a noticeable amount of her buttocks. Erin arrived just as she was checking herself in the mirror.

"Wow! You look great it that. It's pretty small, but you've got the body for it."

"Thanks. I wanted something bolder this summer, and I think this might be it. I'm not sure if it will be as small as Linda's will be, but it's got to be close, and I like it."

"Since I'm supposed to be some sort of judge, let me check out the size and the fit closer."

Erin tugged on the triangles covering Bonnie's breasts to pull them down a bit. She tried stretching the material to see if they could be a little wider and ran her hand over the fabric feeling its texture. Of course she was also feeling up Bonnie, who looked at her with a surprised look. Erin smiled at her and said:

"It fits really well and I love the feel of the fabric. It's not too heavy and I can feel you right through it."

"Yeah, I noticed that."

"Sorry, but I couldn't resist. You are so beautiful that it's been hard for me to keep my hands off you."

"It's okay. I don't mind. It actually feels pretty good to have somebody playing with my boobs."

With that, Erin started tweaking Bonnie's nipples through the thin fabric until they were hard and erect. As she continued to play with them, Erin kissed Bonnie on the lips, opened her mouth, and inserted her tongue. Bonnie was surprised again, but immediately responded with her own tongue. Then she looked up and saw the two of them in the mirror. That really got her turned on. She grabbed Erin and pulled her into the fitting room. She untied the straps to her top and tossed it onto the bench, while Erin pulled her top over her head. They embraced and loved the feeling of the other's naked chest against theirs. They were kissing, sucking and caressing each other passionately. They knew that they shouldn't be doing this in a public building, but didn't care. They weren't going to stop. Soon Erin pulled the knots on Bonnie's bottom strap and it fell to the floor. Then she pulled down her own shorts. They were both completely nude. Bonnie had never been naked with another girl before, so she was both nervous and excited. They were dripping wet and desperate to climax. That didn't take long. Their fingers were frantically plunging in and out until they both came. They continued to kiss and hold each other as their heart beats slowed down and they could catch their breath.

Bonnie: "OMG, Erin. That was wonderful! I had never even thought about having sex with other girl, but this was great.

Erin: "It was. You were terrific. I like sex with boys, too, but it's really better with girls. I even got Linda started. She's definitely bisexual now."

Bonnie: "Linda? Really? I would have never guessed, but I didn't think that I was either."

They both laughed and got dressed just in time to see Dottie coming back.

"Well, it looks like Dottie has found one. I actually liked the one she had before, so it will be interesting to see this one."

"Hi. Erin. I'm glad that you're here. I want to hear your comments on this new suit. Give me two seconds to change."

Dottie stepped out wearing a stunning gold bikini. The black one had been small, but this one was tiny. The two triangles on top were smaller than Bonnie's, and the thin material stretched over her nipples highlighting their shape. The bottom was also stretched tightly over her pussy lips with the sides of her vulva sticking out. The thin strap to the back was tied on her hips and the back was a thong with a 2 inch wide triangle on the top and 1/2 inch wide strip going down. Neither Bonnie nor Erin could believe that Dottie would wear something like that.

Dottie twirled around and said: "What do you think?"

Bonnie: "Well for somebody who said that she couldn't compete because she was too conservative, I'd have to say I'm astounded. That's really tiny. I'm barely covered, but you're barely covered at all. You're showing bits that I wouldn't dare, but it looks spectacular. Bobby will go crazy when he sees it."

Erin: "I agree. You look great. I doubt that your parents would let you wear it outside the house, but the boys on the beach will love it. I don't know what Linda's going to wear, but right now, I'd say that you are the winner. It's the smallest so far, and it's perfect on you."

Dottie: "Thanks. I know it's really small, but what the hell. I want to walk a little on the wild side this summer."

Erin gave Bonnie a look, raised her eyebrows, and smiled:

"Of course as a pseudo judge, I'll need to check it a little closer."

She pretended to adjust the tiny triangles over her breasts and felt them through the sheer material. Then she gently squeezed her nipples and rolled them around with her fingers. Dottie was blushing as she got aroused.

"Erin, what are you doing?"

"Well to be perfectly honest, I'm playing with your tits. I love the feel of them and wanted to see your nipples get erect. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Well, yes, it does, but you're a girl, and we can't do that in a public."

"Why not? What difference does it make that I'm a girl if you like it. Besides nobody else is back here, but we could go back into the changing room if you'd like some more privacy."

"I guess that would be okay."

Erin and Dottie were about to step into the fitting room when Bonnie said: "Hey, you two, Linda's back."

Linda eyes widened when she saw Dottie:

"OMG! Is that you Dottie? I can't believe it. That's really tiny, and you look great. You have definitely liberated yourself.

Erin: "Yeah, Dottie is taking a walk on the wild side this summer. She's got this tiny bikini and wants to expose herself to new experiences. I was about to help her with that, but maybe you would like to."

Dottie was blushing even deeper now:

"You mean that Linda might want to...?"

Linda got what they were talking about and she lit up:

"Oh yeah. I would love to do that. Then I might need some help putting my bikini on. It looks a little tricky."

They got into Dottie's dressing room, and Linda immediately stripped off her clothes. Dottie was a little surprised at her lack of modesty, but they had all seen each other naked before just never in public. She was also still aroused from Erin's touch and excited about being with another girl. Dottie figured that if she was going to be a little wilder, why not. She stepped over to Linda and shyly kissed her. Linda could hardly believe it. This certainly wasn't the old Dottie, but she was all in and immediately kissed her back with her mouth open. Their tongues were busy and their hands were soon all over each other's bodies. Linda untied Dottie's top and started massaging her bare breasts. Then she sucked then as Dottie groaned. She pushed the bottom aside and rubbed Dottie clit. She was about to climax when there was a knock on the door.

Erin: "Come on you two. We don't have all day."

Linda: "Not yet. We're almost there!"

Erin gave Bonnie a knowing look and they both grinned when they heard Dottie's scream of delight.

Dottie got calmed down, got her suit back on, and stepped out while Linda put hers on. The others were wondering if she could possibly have a bikini even smaller. When she stepped out, they got their answer. Yes, she did. What fabric it contained was a soft pink. Her breasts were completely exposed except for the tiny triangles which covered her nipples. Plus you could practically see right through the sheer material. The bottom was just as revealing. It was a thin triangle about two inches wide that left nothing to the imagination. There was no back. It was a g-string with just the thin straps that held the front in place. She was so close to naked that she might as well be nude. She could see the bikinis of Bonnie and Dottie, so she knew that she had the smallest by a wide margin. That brought a smile to her face. Now she just needed Erin to declare her the winner.

Dottie: "I thought that mine was small, but yours is so tiny that I can hardly see it. No wonder that you said it could be tricky to put on. There's nothing there. When you said that you were looking for the 'Dare to Wear' suits you weren't kidding. I'm surprised that the store hasn't called the cops to arrest you for indecent exposure. Wow! That suit's insane, and you're crazy to wear it, but if anybody can, it's you."

Bonnie: "I knew that we would be pushing the envelope for each other, but you've broken through to another dimension. I thought that after I saw you that I might try on something that was a little skimpier and maybe compete with you, but there can't be another bikini in the store that's as small as yours."

Erin: "What can I say? I'm so turned on that I can't wait to get you home and ravish you. Your body is spectacular and 99% of it is on display. You look magnificent. Poor Fred will cum in his pants as soon as he sees you. Amazing!"

Linda: "So does that mean that I won?"

Erin: "There is no question that you're wearing the smallest bikini. The contest however was more about each of you picking out a suit that was a little more daring, but just the right one for yourself. Bonnie, you did that perfectly. The suit looks great on you and it's definitely bolder than the one you wore last year. Linda, you were more than a little more daring. Most strippers wear more than you have on. Of course you normally wear thong underwear, so going to a g-string is the next step. Your body is fantastic, so it maybe the right one for you. Dottie, you're the champ in my book. You managed to be even more daring than Bonnie and still find just the right bikini. It fits your new summer personality and shows off your body perfectly."

Linda: "I agree. I really wanted to win and thought I had, but Erin's right. Plus I've already won with our walk on the wild side in the dressing room."

Bonnie: "Yeah. We've all won. Erin and I did a little hanky panky in my fitting room and it was wonderful."

Erin: "Yes, it was. I'm so excited because June is Pride month and you three have all enjoyed the thrill of being bisexual. It's going to be a great summer. Now let me show you what I plan to wear. Believe it or not it's even smaller than Linda's"

Erin went into the fitting room and Linda said:

"I'd like to see that."

Erin stepped out. She was nude. Linda's jaw dropped.

"Don't you like my birthday suit?"

They all laughed.

Bonnie: "Yes, we do and I hope to see you wearing it a lot, but meanwhile let's see if we can find a bikini for you that you could actually wear on the beach."

##########

Dottie followed Bonnie back to her house. No one else was home. Her Mom was at work and Bobby was working out at the gym. They went up to Bonnie's bedroom and got undressed. That was normal as they were home nudists. This time was different as they had both just had sex with another woman and wanted more. Nudism was supposed to be nonsexual, but it didn't mean that you couldn't have sex. They both looked into the other's eyes with a sexual hunger.

Bonnie took Dottie into her arms and they started kissing. Then they tumbled onto the bed. Bonnie fondled Dottie's breast and tweaked her nipple while she sucked on the other one. Dottie had one of her hands on Bonnie's breast and was running the other through her hair.

"Oh, that feels so good. Your touch is gentle, but it's causing me to tingle with excitement. My nipples are so hard they are almost painful."

Bonnie: "You may have noticed that mine are more than a little erect."

They both giggled and started kissing again. Their tongues were playing with each other and their lips felt luscious. It was a completely different feeling from making out with a guy. They continued to get turned on and when Dottie's hand reached Bonnie's pussy, she found that it was soaking wet. Of course hers was, too. They both rubbed and encircled each other's clitoris and were moaning with delight. Their hearts were racing and their breathing heavy. Their kissing became more passionate and their fingers more frantic until they both exploded with monstrous orgasms. Their bodies shook as they held each other. It was several minutes before either could speak.

Bonnie: "That was amazing! You were wonderful."

Dottie: "I'm wasted. My entire body has gone limp. I didn't think that it was possible to climax so hard. You literally took my breath away."

Bonnie: "Yeah, I'd love to do it again, but I don't have the strength. Why don't we take a quick shower and then watch some tv?"

Dottie: "Sounds good, but no fooling around."

Bonnie: "Good luck with that."

They both laughed and needless to say did bring each other to a climax again in the shower.

######

Meanwhile Linda and Erin went back to her house. Fred was in his room and her mom was in the kitchen. They went up to Erin's room and got the bikinis out of their shopping bags.

Erin: "I still can't believe that you bought that suit. Are you really going to wear it to the beach?"

Linda: "Yes I am. I'll wear a cover-up when I'm walking around, but I'll wear it when I'm lying on my towel or swimming."

Erin: "You do realize that your suit will be see-through when it gets wet?"

Linda: "I hadn't really thought about it, but that's okay. It's an even better show for everybody. I can hardly wait to see all the men get erections. By the way, your bikini isn't much bigger than mine."

Erin: "Well I know that it really wasn't a contest, but I wasn't going to let Dottie buy a suit that was smaller than mine. Besides I'll be with you, and it doesn't look super small when compared to yours. Do you think we should model them for Fred or wait until we all go to the beach and surprise him?"

Linda: "I think that we should make him wait, but we need to tease him first, and I've got a surprise for him."

They walk across the hall and knock on Fred's door.

"Come in."

Linda: "Erin and I just got back from the mall. We needed new bikinis for this summer. With all the nudity in our sex education class, our modesty level has dropped considerably. Thus I think we bought the two smallest suits in the store."

Erin: "No kidding. There is less material in these two suits combined than in the bikini I wore last summer."

Fred: "Wow. Are you going to show them to me?"

Linda: "Not now. You're going to have to wait until we go to the beach. You also have to wear the suit that I bought for you. It matches mine, so we'll look like a couple."

Linda handed Fred a small shopping bag. He opened it up and pulled out a slim pink thong.

"I have to wear this? Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. If you want to see me in my itsy bitsy teeny tiny pink bikini, you'll have to, and trust me, it will be worth it. You'll also need to be super smooth and hairless, so we'll take you with us to our salon tomorrow for a wax job. We don't want any stubble showing, and we'll be showing a lot of skin."

Linda gave him a sexy smile and the girls left.

######

Two days later they all went to the beach. It was a tight fit, but all six of them (Bonnie, Dottie, Bobby, Erin, Linda, and Fred) made it into Bobby's car. Parking was always tough at the beach, so they didn't want to take two cars. They had a ton of stuff, so it took 2 trips to carry it all from the car to the beach. They set up the umbrellas and laid out their towels. It was time for the unveiling. Neither Bobby nor Fred had seen any of the girls in their new bikinis. Bonnie and Dottie took off their t-shirts and shorts. Bobby and Fred gasped.

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers
12