Girls Buy Tiny Bikinis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby: "OMG! You guys look great! Since you wouldn't let us see you in them, I figured that your suits would be small, but I didn't think they would be this small. Wow! Dottie, you are so sexy in that suit."

Fred: "You do look amazing. I can't wait to see Erin and Linda."

Linda: "Well, you're going to have to wait until I see you in the suit I bought for you."

Dottie: "And I want to see Bobby in the suit that I got for him."

Bobby: "Okay. I'll go first."

He took off his t-shirt and pulled down his shorts. He was wearing a red and gold speedo. With his athletic build, especially his 6 pack abs, he looked terrific. The girls all went "Whoo! Hoo!"

Bobby laughed and gave them a flex of his muscular arms. There weren't any other guys in the area wearing a speedo, but he didn't have to worry about anybody kicking sand in his face.

Dottie gave him a kiss and whispered in his ear:

"Thanks for being such a good sport. I'll give you your reward when we get home."

Erin: "I'll go next."

With that Erin took off her t-shirt and shorts. Fred and Bobby were stunned. She was in the smallest bikini that they had ever seen.

Erin laughed: "If you think my bikini is tiny, wait until you see Linda's"

Fred and Bobby looked at each other in disbelief. Fred stammered:

"You mean hers is smaller than yours? I don't see how that's possible."

Linda: "Well, you'll find out as soon as we see what you're wearing."

Fred: "All right, but you guys have to promise me that you won't laugh."

Bobby gave him a puzzled look. He didn't have a clue about what he was talking about. Fred's suit couldn't be any worse that his speedo.

Fred took off his shirt. He looked around at his friends. He was really embarrassed, but he'd been through worse during his physical exam. He took a deep breath, shrugged his shoulders and pulled down his shorts to reveal his pink thong. Bobby had to stifle a laugh and all the girls had big grins on their faces.

Linda was beaming and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm proud of you Fred. I know that wasn't easy, so now you get your reward."

Linda took off her t-shirt and shorts and showed off her almost naked and amazing body.

Fred nearly fainted. His mouth was hanging open and he couldn't breathe. The most beautiful girl that he had ever seen was standing in front of him on a public beach in a bathing suit so small that you couldn't even call it a suit. He was speechless.

"I take it that you like it."

"You've got to be kidding. Words can't describe how much. You are stunning, spectacular, fantastic, incredible, astonishing, amazing, and magnificent, and that's inadequate to describe your beauty. Holy shit!"

Everybody laughed, and Fred joined in.

Linda: "Now, will you put some sun block on my back? I don't want to get burned."

Fred: "I'd love to, but it's liable to take some time. There's a lot of skin exposed, so I want to go slow and make sure that I don't miss any spots."

Linda smiled at him and said:

"That exactly what I was hoping for, and if you do a good job, I might even do you."

Dottie looked at Bobby: "Okay stud, why don't you do my back, too?"

The two boys got to work, while Erin did Bonnie. Since they were on a public beach, they couldn't fool around too much, but they all got pretty worked up. After they swapped positions and did the others' backs, it was a good thing that the boys were lying on their stomach as they had major hard-ons. The girls had all soaked their bikini bottoms. Thus they all ran into the water to cool off.

The girls soon found that their tops wouldn't stay in place very well, and the sheer materials also became almost transparent. Even Fred's was practically see-through. None the less they enjoyed the water and stayed in quite awhile. There wasn't anything to do about translucent suits except grin a bare it when they got out. They actually thought that it was funny and laughed while they were drying off.

They had a great time the rest of the day. The weather was perfect for the beach. They had plenty to eat and drink, and the umbrellas protected them from the sun later when they had too much. They hated to leave, but they were also looking forward to having fun in bed that night. Erin was planning to teach Bonnie even more new tricks. Bobby couldn't wait to plunge his cock into Dottie until she exploded, and Linda was going to suck and fuck Fred until he was drained. Nobody was going to be getting much sleep.

They all had to be quiet. Waking up their parents and caught having sex would lead to certain death. Somehow they managed to stifle their screams of delight and keep their moans of joy almost silent. Needless to say it didn't diminish their pleasure. In fact it enhanced it to a certain extent as they had the additional excitement of taking a risk. Ultimately the boys fell asleep, and the girls got up. They couldn't be found in bed with Bobby or Fred in the morning, so Dottie switched to Bonnie's room, and Erin went home, where she found Linda waiting for her. They fell back asleep immediately, but had another round of great sex in the morning. It was a night to remember.

12