Girls Gone Settled Down

Story Info
Wild girls sometimes become moms and aunts...
7.7k words
4.64
90k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Technology can be a great thing. It's allowed us to live longer, communicate more easily, explore other galaxies along with countless other benefits. Unfortunately, it also has some downsides. One of those downsides led me to the position that I'm in right now and potentially ruined my life.

I suppose I should take you back to two days ago when I was at my friend, Jacob's house. I had just returned home from college, where I had graduated just a few months prior. I moved back to my hometown after four years away. Jacob stayed in our hometown and worked. He stayed with his parents to save some money. I ordered a new bed but it wasn't getting in until the day before my huge problem surfaced and he was letting me crash on their couch for a few nights.

Honestly, it kind of felt like we were in high school again. We stayed up playing video games, we drank a little, and we made pizza bagels late at night. At one point, Jacob told me that he had found a collection of Girls Gone Wild DVDs that his dad had hidden. We were just drunk enough to bust them out. It felt a little weird to essentially be watching porn together but, truth be told, it was way more entertaining than I realized it would be. It truly earned that "wild" adjective. In fact, I found it entertaining enough that I looked up more of their videos once I got back to my apartment.

There was just so much content. It seemed crazy to me that these girls agreed to do any of this stuff on camera, let alone knowing that it would be sold and viewed on a massive scale. There were best friends. There was a former nun. There were all kinds of crazy situations. However, even with all that I had seen, I still found myself surprised by one of the video titles that I came across. This particular video was labeled as "Sisters kissing and licking on GGW". I had never really been into the family stuff when I watched porn but I couldn't help but click on this one since these videos were apparently real.

As soon as I clicked on the link, I noticed that this video was pretty old because the footage was a little grainy. There was also text that said "Miami Beach 1997 Spring Break". It seemed like this video was cut down a bit because it didn't have the normal intro that the videos in the DVDs had. With the blurriness of the video, all I could really tell was that we had had a blonde and a brunette and they were both pretty curvy women. At this point, the blonde woman had her face down into the sheets and her ass up in the air while the brunette woman ate her out from behind. I felt that the "sisters" thing was fake at this point but I can't lie, the idea that these sexy women were sisters made the image of them pleasuring each other just a little bit hotter. As if on autopilot, I had my already hard dick out of my pants and began stroking while I continued to watch.

The two women, began to kiss each other and the cameraman moved in closer, allowing the footage to be a little clearer. When it came into focus, what I realized made me drop my phone out of my left hand and my dick out of my right hand. The brunette woman was my aunt, Kendra. Making it even worse, the blonde woman she was making love with was my mom and her sister. Not only that but I had just been masturbating to the sight of this incestuous act. I'm not proud of this but I got out my laptop to get a bigger view and I finished. I guess I figured the psychological damage was done so I might as well get some satisfaction out of it. Truth be told, the two of them together was a beautiful sight to see.

I went out to get a drink of water and watch some TV to try to clear my head after receiving this shocking information. I sat on the couch and watched a few episodes of a show that I had in my Netflix queue. After about an hour, I started to get hungry so I grabbed my phone to order some food. Since I hadn't opened it since I threw it down in shock, the video was still up when I unlocked my screen. I found myself locked in on the video again. Honestly, it was absolutely mesmerizing. Eventually, I was able to snap out of it and went to stop the video. This is where one of the downsides of technology showed up and attempted to ruin my life. I don't know how familiar some of you are with porn sites but most of them have a button you can press to easily share this content with people. I don't know who is in such a hurry to share their porn-viewing habits but this button is there.

I happened to accidentally press the button, which brought up a number of sharing options, including my most recent text messages. In tragically misguides swipe of my finger, the link to that video was sent to my aunt Kendra. My stomach dropped through the floor.

I couldn't believe that just happened. I opened up my text messages to see if it actually sent and I found that it absolutely did send to her. When the "delivered" text showed up beneath the link, I almost threw up. I found myself staring at that text message for a few minutes. It was almost like I was in a catatonic state. I was removed from this mental state when I saw the three dots popping up. Holy shit she was responding!

Those dots kept coming up and then going away. Eventually, they went away and did not come back. I had absolutely no idea what to do. So, in an obviously mature move, I went back to my couch, continued watching TV, and started to drink in hopes of forgetting my current situation. As you might expect, the alcohol led to some more bad decisions as I brought my laptop out and watched the video again.

I sobered up a little later when I heard at knock at my front door. I looked through the peephole and was very startled at the sight of my aunt. My mind was racing uncontrollably. I decided just to pretend I wasn't there and hope that she went away, though sober me realizes that wouldn't make the problem go away.

"Mikey, I know you're in there. I can hear the TV and I heard you get up to walk to the door. Let me in."

I had no choice, I had to face the music so I opened the door, "Hi, aunt Kendra."

"Hi Mikey"

"It's good to see you."

"I know you're not very excited to see me. We obviously need to talk about that video."

"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to send it to you. It was an accident with this share button they have on the website."

She let out a big sigh before responding, "No, you don't need to be sorry. Your mother and I should be apologizing to you since you had to see that."

"No, it's fine."

We both noticed my computer screen at about the same time. The video was still up on. I was the first to speak, "It's not—"

"No. I think it's better if we don't talk about it anymore. It's just really important that you don't tell anyone about this, not even your mom and especially not your dad."

"I won't tell my dad but I honestly think he wouldn't mind. He might even be excited about it," I responded and hearing those words come out of my mouth made me feel super weird.

"I don't think he would like it."

"Guys love that fantasy of being with sisters"

She had a concerned look on her face that made me think there was more to the story that she didn't want my dad to know about.

I asked, "It wasn't the only time, was it?"

"No. That video was just the first time and it never really stopped."

This new information had my mind racing and had me rethinking a lot of things from all the way back to when I was a kid. Aunt Kendra would come over and stay with us most times when my dad would be away on business trips and such. There would be times that my aunt would be over and the door to my mom's room would be locked because they were "changing". Also, they did tend to go on a lot of "Sisters trips".

She continued, "Listen, I know you might have enjoyed what you saw to some degree and that's okay. Guys have a thing about two women together and we were definitely in our physical primes at that point. I just need you to keep this to yourself."

"I didn't enjoy it. I mean it was my mom and aunt."

"Listen, it's okay. It's a thirty-minute video and you watched twenty-six minutes of it. Mikey, I'm obviously not judging you. How could I after you saw what happened in that video?"

"Okay fine. I might have liked it a little. I'm just having a hard time processing that fact. It's a lot to take in."

"I know. Trust me, I know. Waking up the morning after that video was a lot to take in."

"How did it happen?"

"Do you really want to hear that?"

"I kind of do and don't at the same time."

"Okay, fine. Well, we were very young and very drunk. We were in Miami for spring break obviously. Girls Gone Wild was new at the time and we didn't know much about it, let alone how popular it would get. All we knew that we were low on money and they were paying pretty well and in cash. We had learned to kiss by practicing with each other and we thought that was all that it was going to be. However, it was different when we got into that room. I don't know how to explain it but it was all so surreal. They got us to get naked. They got us to kiss and then it just sort of progressed from there to what you saw in that video. We woke up in the morning and couldn't believe what we had done. We didn't talk about it at all that day but it was definitely the gigantic elephant in the room. Your mom brought it up because we still had several more days left on our trip and she didn't want this cloud hanging over our fun time. So, we started partying again. I was flirting with guys but she didn't because she was already with your dad at the time. That flirting didn't really lead to much because we ended up in bed together again that night, and then continued when we woke up in the morning. In fact, we didn't even leave our hotel room at all the last day we were there. I guess we saw this trip as an oasis and that we wanted to live it up before we got back to the real world and it ended. But, the real world came and it never really ended."

"Wow. So, you never told my dad? Wait! This was in 1997 and I was born in 1998."

"Yeah, she got pregnant with you shortly after we got back and your dad definitely doesn't know. He can't know."

"I promise I won't say anything to him."

"You can't say anything to your mom either."

"Why not? She obviously already knows what happened."

"She does know what happened but she would be absolutely mortified if she knew that you know what happened."

"But I talk to her about everything."

"Apparently not everything," she retorted.

I suppose she could tell that I felt uneasy because she took the next step and it was a drastic one, "Okay, I think we need to get this out of your system."

"What do you mean?"

Her response was not words but, rather, an action. I watched in awe as she started to unbutton her blouse. I foolishly asked, "What are you doing?"

"I think we need to nip this in the bud and hopefully put this fantasy to rest. You jerked off to the video, didn't you?"

"No."

"Be honest."

"I started to but I didn't finish. I felt weird about it."

"Well sometimes you just need to finish and get it out of your mind. Sometimes you need to taste the forbidden fruit for your hunger to be quenched."

"Are you serious?"

"It has to be a one-time thing and you have to promise to never talk to anyone about this or that video. Okay?"

"I don't know about this. It seems wrong."

After hearing that, she rolled her eyes and reached back to unhook her bra, putting her beautiful breasts on full display. To her credit, it was a great counterargument to my point.

"Okay fine," I gave in.

"Just to be clear, we are not going to have sex. Some lines simply shouldn't be crossed. I know that sounds contradictory based on what you know now but these are my rules. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

With that, she continued to undress. She dropped her bra to the floor and then her shorts and panties soon followed. She turned to my laptop, probably not an accident that she bent over in front of me, and she moved the video back to the beginning and hit play. She then turned to me and asked, "Have you ever thought about me sexually before?"

"I don't know if I'd say I thought of you sexually but I've noticed some physical things about you before."

"Come on, Mikey! I'm standing in front of you completely naked. There's no sense in being shy at this point. What things did you notice?"

"Your ass! The first thing that ever caught my eye in that way was your ass."

"My ass? Really? I would have put money on it being my tits."

"The first time I realized it was when you came over a few summers ago when that heatwave caused a blackout and you wanted to cool down in our pool. I was in the pool and my mom was laying out on the side. You came out in your bikini, turned around to put your towel on the chair and---," I paused, unsure of how to proceed.

"And what?" she asked.

"And I wanted to grab your ass. I wanted lick and smack your ass cheeks. Holy shit. I can't believe I just said that."

"Do it then."

"Are you serious?"

"Look. This is a one-time thing. Get your fix now and then hopefully things can go back to normal."

"Okay," I said somewhat sheepishly.

She turned around to face away from me. Even though her ass was essentially right in my face, it still didn't feel real. Then I gave it a smack and it started to feel more real. However, she wasn't really very impressed with my smack, "All those muscles and that's all you got? You said you wanted to spank me so give me a real spank!"

I wasn't about to be emasculated so I did a bigger wind up and gave her a much harder smack, leaving a red handprint on her right ass cheek.

"How was that?"

"Much better, Mikey," she responded. I could tell from the sultriness in her voice that the smack turned her on at least a little bit. In addition to that, I could see a slight glisten on her pussy which was slightly peeking out between her legs. When my lips and tongue contacted her skin, I could hear a subtle gasp come out of her. I suppose I got slightly carried away as moved in towards her ass crack, "No, Mikey. You're not going in there. Not in the back door or the front door. Okay?"

"If you say so."

"I say so."

I think she got the sense that she could not trust me, especially considering the fact that she was facing away from me. So, she turned around and climbed up to straddle me, "Don't worry, I'm going to help you cum but those two doors are closed."

This made my ears perk up a bit, "So, the third door is open?"

"It is as long as you understand that it will be closed after this. Also, you need to promise that your third door will not speak of this to anyone."

"Yes, aunt Kendra."

"How about we don't use "aunt" while we're doing this. Okay?"

"Agreed."

I wasn't sure how this fit into our rules but I reached up to kiss her. She seemed slightly hesitant at first but after a few seconds, I could feel her starting to kiss me back. Soon after that, our tongues met and began to wrestle around for a bit. We were making out pretty intensely and I found myself needing to take a breath. She didn't seem to have any objections when my kisses made their way down to her neck. In fact, I could see and feel the goosebumps building up on her body. It went to another level when I finally got to her breasts. My tongue massaging her nipples had her breathing noticeably heavier and quicker.

Before I knew it, she was reaching down to unzipper my pants. I continued to show attention to her tits as she freed my dick from my pants and began to stroke it. Now it was my turn for my breath to get heavier. I could feel that she was getting wetter as my thigh was starting to feel a bit damp. Unfortunately, my immature mind can get my mouth to say pretty much anything, "Your front door seems to be leaking. Are you sure you don't want to open it?"

"I know it's tempting but we have to stick to these rules," she responded, though I could sense some disappointment in her tone.

"I know. I'm not sure why I said that."

"It's okay."

As she made her way to her knees, I looked over at my laptop and realized that the timing was impeccable as the two of them were switching positions and her head was concurrently diving in between my mom's legs. We were very much in sync as she took me in her mouth at almost the exact same time as there was an audible moan coming from my mom in the video. I lost track of what was happening in the video though as the combination of her mouth and hands made it hard not to just lean back and shut my eyes in pure ecstasy. Her skills were shockingly good and got my mound going in a million directions. I woke up today with pretty nasty but, for the most part, normal sexual fantasies. Apparently, that "normal" description was in the past because I found myself wondering who gave better blowjobs, my aunt or my mom. For what it's worth, my aunt was getting off to a commanding lead in that department. Speaking of "getting off", it felt like this wonderful, albeit confusing, situation was quickly coming to an end. I figured it was the gentlemanly thing to do to give her a bit of a warning, "Aun---," suddenly remembering our agreement to avoid familial terms, "Kendra, I'm about to cum."

After I said that, she suddenly got up from the floor and got back straddling me. She started to kiss me and I was honestly kind of confused, "Are you trying to blue-ball me?"

She laughed and replied, "No, I wouldn't do that to you. This is a one-time thing. Do you really want it to be over in two minutes?"

"Good point."

"Just fucking kiss me."

"Yes, ma'am."

We immediately got back to making out like a couple of teenagers. The irony of her trying to avoid me blowing my load was that her ass was rubbing up against my dick as we continued to lock lips, getting me close to finishing on a few occasions. After a few minutes, she apparently decided it was time to finish as she got right back to her knees, "Let's get these pants off."

When my pants and underwear hit the floor, I suddenly became very much aware of the fact that my aunt and I were both butt-ass naked together in my living room. The weird thing was that this didn't feel that weird. Maybe it was the horniness talking but it felt totally okay. As soon as her mouth came in contact again with my rock-hard manhood, I knew it wouldn't be long. I fought it off for as long as I could but her swirling tongue massaging the base of my shaft had me going wild and I once again let her know I was going to cum. She had a response that I was very excited to hear, "Good thing because I'm very thirsty."

Her head started bobbing more intensely and I could feel it building up more and more. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but eventually I just exploded. I let out a giant load but she absolutely took it like a champ and swallowed it.

Afterwards, she got up and sat next to me on the couch. We were both still somewhat out of breath but she was the first one to speak, "How was that?"

"I think you got a physical representation of how that was," I replied. I felt nervous as soon as those words left my mouth but, luckily, her response was a pretty big laugh. Her lighthearted response gave me the courage to be a little bold, "You know, it feels unfair that you did that for me and that I'm not returning the favor."

"You know the rules. But, I'll tell you what. I'll give you a little taste before I go," she said as she reached down and placed two fingers in her pussy. She then took them out and placed them in my mouth. Truth be told, that taste only made me want to have her legs wrapped around my head even more. I was literally drooling over her. What that taste and everything else that had transpired had done was that it awakened something in me. I didn't just want this small taste. I wanted it all. I wanted to eat her pussy. I wanted to eat her as. I wanted to fuck her brains out. However, I knew the reality of the situation. I knew that I couldn't enter into a sexual relationship with my aunt even in normal situations. This obviously wasn't a normal situation as she was already in a secret incestual lesbian affair with my mother. This was all incredibly twisted and I clearly couldn't talk to anyone about it, which made it even harder to deal with. At this point, I realized that I had been silent for a little too long and she was waiting on a response.