Girls Gone Settled Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so good."

"But that's the last taste. Also, your mom is still expecting you for dinner tomorrow night and you need to play it cool. Absolutely no mention of this or the video. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Okay good," she said as she got up and gathered her clothes. She was about to put on her panties but stopped and tossed them to me, "Here. You can have this."

I tried my best to act like that didn't excite me too much but it definitely did. Also, at the time I was definitely trying to savor every last image of her beautiful body as she began to cover it up. She started to head for the front door. In that moment I became very much aware of the fact that once she walked outside, things had to go back to normal. Until then, this still fell into the distinction of "one time". With that in mind, I got up from the couch, walked over, spun her around, pinned her against the door and kissed her deeply. There was no hesitation this time as she instantly kissed me right back. I grabbed her by her ass, still with her pinned against the door as she moaned directly into my mouth. She even began to grind up against my cock which was somehow already hard again. It seems as though she might have been doing that without even realizing it because when I started to reciprocate, it appeared as though she snapped back into reality and dropped back to the floor, "No, this is what I'm talking about. We need to get back to being aunt and nephew now."

"I know. I just figured that I would get in one last kiss before reality came back."

She smiled a little and gave me a peck on the lips before finally leaving my apartment, leaving me alone to process what had just happened. I guess all things considered, that was the best possible result of me accidentally sending that text.

Though, I didn't have too much time to fully appreciate what just happened. I quickly became stressed about the next night when I would have to face her and my mother at dinner. I will say that I definitely do not have a good poker face, especially since this will be the first time seeing them together after seeing them together the way I did in that video. So, naturally I chose to deal with this anxiety by watching the video with them and jerking off to them several times. Listen, I didn't say that I was a smart guy.

I showed up to my parents' house the next day as nervous as I had ever felt about anything in my life. I knew my dad wasn't going to be there because he was away on one of his frequent business trips. My aunt would often stay with us when he would leave. I never thought much of that but now it obviously had more meaning. I rang the doorbell and it took a while before I got an answer. After about a minute or two, my mom finally came to the door a little disheveled and slightly out of breath, "Hey, Mikey! I wasn't expecting you for an hour."

"Your text said 5:30."

"Oh shoot. My stupid fat fingers. Oh well, that just means we'll get more time with you. Your aunt Kendra is using the rest room right now. Do you want something to drink?"

"Sure. Could I just have some water."

"Absolutely! I might have some too."

We went into the kitchen and she proceeded to get us our drinks. She also sat down a third glass of water at the table. A few minutes later, aunt Kendra walked into the kitchen, her hair looking very similarly askew. I couldn't help but smile a little when she came in. They were both struggling to hid how flustered they were. She noticed that I was entertained and mouthed "stop" to me, which I quickly obliged.

I was actually somewhat startled when my mom jumped in, "Okay so I'm going to start getting dinner ready. Is spaghetti okay with you guys?"

"Yes, sounds good," I replied.

My aunt really blandly said, "Yeah, whatever is fine with me."

Seemingly unaware of the tension in the room, my mom kept on talking, "Mikey, you missed some excitement earlier."

"Oh yeah? What happened?"

"Well, the washing machine has been acting really weird recently and it finally had enough. We went in and there was water shooting out the back of it. We both went in to try to stop it but it took us a few minutes. We were both so wet!"

Hearing this almost made me spit the water out of my mouth. I had a bit of a coughing fit before finally getting settled down. My mom looked concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it just went down the wrong pipe," I said. I then looked over at my aunt who was glaring at me.

Things began to go a bit smoother. By "things", I guess I mean that I began to be a bit smoother with how I dealt with the situation. However, some of the slurping noises made while eating the spaghetti did make my mind wander back to the taboo but I think I did a decent job of keeping my cool given the circumstances. After dinner, we went into the living room and watched a movie. I sat on the lazy-boy and they sat together on the couch. As messed up as it might sound, they were kind of a cute couple. I found myself smiling as I looked at the two of them snuggled up together. It appeared as though they forgot that I was there at times because there was some clear caressing going on under that blanket.

At one point, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I swear it wasn't my plan but I walked by my parents' room and I was drawn to it. I walked in and, if it wasn't clear from the way they looked when I was arrived, it was pretty clear now that I had interrupted the two of them having sex. There were two sets of shirts, pants, and panties on the floor and a vibrator sitting on the night stand. I also noticed that my mom left her phone on the night stand, right next to the still glistening vibrator.

I'm normally not the type to snoop but I found myself drawn to my mom's phone. I grabbed it and unlocked it. Her code had always been a combination of mine and my sister's birthday. Now that I know this big secret she has, I honestly found it very surprising that she allowed anyone to know the code to her phone. I was even more surprised to find that there was plenty of incriminating evidence on her phone. There were some NSFW pictures of both her and my aunt, not to mention some pretty explicit messages exchanged between the two of them.

Though, even with all of this hot content on the phone, I was truthfully more drawn to something else. There were pictures of them together at a bunch of different places with smiles on their faces bigger than any I had seen when they were with either of their husbands. Their texts definitely showed lust but there was obviously a lot of love there. This had been a weird last couple of days filled with lots of incestual thoughts and actions. However, I found myself smiling realizing how happy the two of them were when they were able to spend time together. I then put the phone down, honestly feeling very bad about my invasion of privacy. So, I went back to the living room to finish the movie with them.

When I got back to the room, I noticed them moving apart and seemingly trying to gather themselves a bit. This had me smirking a bit and slightly upset that I didn't get to see what had just been happening on that couch. The two of them pretending like they were just focused on the movie had me feeling like a parent that had just walked into the room of a high school couple "watching a movie".

It wasn't much longer before the movie was over. My mom was the first to get up and, when she spoke, it truly felt like she was reading lines from a script, "Okay, well, I think I'm going to go to bed. Kendra, I'll grab some blankets and a pillow to bring out here to you."

Obviously, I could tell this was only happening because of my presence. So, in an act that I never thought I would do, I became the wingman for both my mom and my aunt, "Dad's not here. Why don't you guys just share your bed so that Aunt Kendra doesn't have to sleep on the couch?"

My mom seemed to be caught off guard by this but seemed pleased nevertheless, "Okay. That makes sense. Is that okay with you, Kendra?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

I looked over at aunt Kendra who was now looking directly at me with a smile and actually seemed to be blushing a bit. Seeing how happy the two of them were, I felt great about helping them out. You could see a little bounce in their steps and I truly loved to see it.

We all went to bed but I definitely couldn't sleep. I was lying in bed but my brain was very much aware of the fact that my mom and my aunt were most likely having sex with each other no more than thirty feet away from me. I was tempted to go full creep and go listen outside the bedroom door but I was successful in fighting that urge. The urge I couldn't fight was bringing up their video on my phone in order to take care of the situation I had going on. It really didn't take me very long. I barely got past them making out. It was only a few seconds after my aunt got her head between my mom's legs that I finished. Turns out that was very helpful as I was finally able to fall asleep shortly thereafter.

The events of the day were clearly still on my mind as they made their way into my dreams that night. My last dream took me back to the living room. We were again watching the movie. However, this time, I wasn't sitting alone on the lazy boy off to the side. I was sitting on the couch right in between the two of them. Like most dreams, there were definitely surreal elements to it. I was looking at the tv, watching the movie. Then, I looked over at my aunt who was looking and smiling back at me. When I looked back at the tv, it was no longer the movie playing anymore but, instead, my mom and aunt's video was playing. In what can only happen with dream logic, I was instantly naked. However, I was not alone as they were both in their birthday suits as well. They both leaned over in front of me to kiss each other. I watched intently as their tongues made contact. After a few moments, they backed away from each other with a string of saliva stretching between their tongues.

They now both looked back at me. My mom leaned in and kissed me. As we continued to make out, I could feel my aunt lean over and starting to suck my dick. This was the type of scenario that, for lack of a less on-the-nose term, I could only dream of. Unfortunately, like with many of the best dreams, I found myself starting to wake up at the best part.

I tried to fight waking up but I couldn't stay asleep. However, even though I was waking up, my dick was still feeling the same sensation. As my eyes began to adjust, I looked down and realized I wasn't alone. I saw my aunt looking right back at me as she was taking me in her mouth.

In what might be one of the dumbest questions I've ever asked for a number of reasons, "What are you doing?"

Making fun of me a bit, she replied, "Don't you know what I'm doing?"

"Well, yes. But, I thought..."

She cut me off as she moved up even with me on the bed, "I know what I said earlier. I meant it at the time but Mikey that was so sweet what you did earlier. Your mom wanted me in her room and I wanted to be there but she was nervous you'd be suspicious. Although, I don't think you would have been suspicious at all had you not seen that video. Still, I appreciated you saying what you did."

"I didn't expect anything in return. I just wanted you guys to be happy. You don't owe me anything and I don't want you to have to do anything just for my sake."

"Mikey, I enjoyed every minute of the time we spent together yesterday and I'm certain I'm going to enjoy every moment tonight. I know that this will most likely change the dynamics of our relationship forever but maybe for the better. I'm okay with risking it if you are."

I pretended to think about it for a moment but the absolute truth is that I've known my answer for years, "I'm more than okay with it. What are the rules?"

"No rules for tonight at least. In fact, I brought this," she said as she grabbed a bottle of lube from my night stand.

I knew what that meant but I just wanted to make sure, "What's that for?"

"Well, I remembered you saying about how you had been a fan of my butt and I thought that might mean that you also want to fuck it. Was I right?"

I was so surprised that I could only manage a nod of my head. I went to grab the lube from her but she moved it away and said, "Hey not so fast. You gotta lick it before you stick it."

This made me laugh a bit, "Something tells me that's not the first time you've said that to someone."

"Well, I don't say it to your mom. She just licks it."

"Is it weird that hearing that turns me on a lot?"

"Mikey, you're about to have your tongue and your dick in my asshole. I think we're miles past worrying if stuff is weird."

"Fair point."

"Now, help me get these panties off," she said as she removed her t-shirt, displaying her beautiful tits once again.

I reached for her panties. It was the tiniest thong I think I had ever seen and barely covered her noticeably wet pussy. I slowly slid her panties off, gently caressing her legs as I did so. I looked up and found her staring right back at me with a mischievous smile. I held her miniature panties in my hand and gave them a little sniff.

I said to her, "Based on your other panties, I didn't think these would be your style."

"They're not, those are your mothers," she replied as I still had them pressed against my nostrils. She then leaned up and kissed me, aggressively sticking her tongue in my mouth. She then backed off for a second, "Taste that?"

"Taste what?"

"That's you and your mom. I've tasted both of you tonight. Now, I want you to taste me," as she said this, she leaned back against the pillows and spread her legs, allowing me to see her pussy lips glistening in the moonlight.

I had absolutely no problem doing as she told me. I could feel a jolt go through her body as soon as I made contact with her clit. I then began to give her pussy long strokes with my tongue, grabbing her ass cheeks to pull her tighter against my tongue. I could hear her starting to moan. I leaned up and said to her, "You taste so fucking good."

"I guess I'll have to take your word for it."

"No, you won't," I replied as I inserted two fingers inside of her and then put them in front of her mouth. She looked at me with a grin before she took them in her mouth and devoured every drop of her juices on my fingers.

"Okay, you were right," she admitted, "Now, back to work. The job isn't finished."

As she instructed, I went right back to work. I wasn't lying when I said how good she tasted. I honestly had never enjoyed going down on anyone as I was with her. She had my face drenched and I loved every bit of it. I could tell she was getting close as she grabbed a pillow to smother her face, which was only partially effective in covering up her moans.

I stopped licking which caused her to be slightly short with me, "What the fuck? Don't stop!"

I didn't really feel like taking the time to tell her what to do. I just grabbed her hips and flipped her over on her stomach. Her ass was what I was truly starving for so I began to eat it out with urgency often shown by sexually famished young men like myself. Though she clearly, loved having my tongue massage her asshole, I didn't want to neglect her pussy. After all, I got her started and didn't want to leave her unfulfilled. I reached between her legs and began to rub her clit as I continued to lick. This caused a jolt to go through her body.

Though there were so many thoughts going through my mind, one seemingly inconsequential one that crossed my mind was the fact that she tasted like whipped cream. This had me thinking about the fact that my mom didn't want me to put any whipped cream on my pie that I had for dessert. I was annoyed at the time but somewhat thankful now. Anyways, I realize that this is a bit of rambling non sequitur but it can be helpful to have your mind race like that while your tongue is deep in your aunt's asshole a mere two hours after your mom's was. I guess I'm just saying that this is a lot to process so give me a break.

Anyways, back to the action. I kept on going. Her body was reacting very positively so I just kept it consistent while I felt her body start to tremble more and more. If her body wasn't conclusive enough, her mouth let me know for sure, "Yes! Just like that! That feels so fucking good!"

I kept going for another minute or two before I noticed her shoving her face harder into the pillow to cover a moan that bordered on a scream. I assumed she'd have some sensitivity so I stopped rubbing her clit but I continued licking her ass. I didn't know when I'd get this opportunity again.

She turned and said to me, "Mikey. Mikey, stop."

I pulled my head back from the comfort of her cheeks to ask, "You don't like it?"

"No, I love it. But, do you want to lick it or do you want to fuck it?"

"Well when you put it that way..."

She pulled me up by my arm and planted a kiss on my lips. I smirked and joked, "No wonder you guys didn't want me to use the whipped cream."

"Well, you and your mom are probably more alike than any of us realized," she replied as she grabbed the lube and started slowly applying it to my dick. She definitely took her time in doing so and also worked in a few kisses, seemingly unfazed by the fact that my mouth was just very friendly with her butt. I wasn't going to bring it up if she didn't though. Eventually, she decided she had completed applying it to me. She handed me the bottle and turned around to have her back arched and her ass up in the air as she said, "Your turn."

I stood up off to the side of the bed she adjusted accordingly and I started to kiss her ass cheeks. Again, I wanted to savor this in case it was my last chance. I even went in for a bit of a lick. Just long enough that she wouldn't tell me to get to it. I continued to kiss her cheeks as I slowly covered her asshole in lube. When I finally felt that I thoroughly covered it, I paused to ask her, "Are you ready?"

"Absolutely. I've been wanting this for years."

"You have??"

"Don't lose focus, baby."

Truth be told, my only experience with anal sex was through porn. So, I pretty much wasn't sure what to expect. It was very tight as I entered but I could feel her start to relax once I was in. I was still nervous though, "Are you okay?"

"That's very sweet but I'm fine. Just start out slow."

"Okay."

I did as she said and I refrained from thrusting too hard but regardless, it felt amazing. I tried to read her body and continued to increase the pace. Eventually, we got to the point where it felt like I didn't need to be careful anymore. I could feel her starting to back up into me as I was thrusting and the sound of my balls smacking up against her ass cheeks was just about as loud as either of our moans. All of the buildup to this apparently took its toll and I was already close to coming so I gave her a bit of a warning, "Aunt Kendra, I'm about to cum."

"Just cum in my ass, Mikey."

Apparently, hearing her say that was the straw that broke the camel's back. It was no more than five seconds after that when I blasted a giant load right into her asshole. That took it out of me and I more or less collapsed on her back. I lightly kissed and licked the back of her neck which had a slightly salty taste after the sweat that we worked up. We both laid down on the bed as we began to catch our breath.

After about a minute of no talking, she broke the silence, "I should get back to your mom's room before she wakes up and suspects something."

She grabbed her thong and put it on, followed by her tank top. She got up and walked to the door.

"Aunt Kendra," I said, causing her to pause and turn towards me, "I love you."

She smiled and walked back over to the bed. She planted a kiss on my lips, "I love you too. And don't worry, this won't be the last time."