Girls Gone Wild

Story Info
The girls take a walk on the wild side.
7.6k words
4.7
27.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Nude Day Story Contest 2023. As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

©2023 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved.

"I'm so bored, I can't take this anymore." Maryann slapped her book on her thigh, trying to draw the attention of her three friends with their noses buried in their books.

"How can you say that?" Ginger lowered her reading glasses and put her book down to wave her hand around at the palm trees and the people crowded in the swimming pool. "This is paradise compared to home. It's hot and sunny without a cloud in the sky. And every drink comes with a cute little umbrella." Making a point of lifting her glass to show her.

"Yet we're all sitting here reading like we do at home. I came here to have fun, not to read some stupid romance novel." Maryann muttered, enviously glancing over at all the couples laughing and teasing each other, splashing around in the pool.

"Well, we had fun last night playing bingo," Donna piped up.

"Yes, we played last night, and the night before that, and you won a bag of bingo daubers. But we flew down here for a reason. For all the fun we're having, we could be at home sitting around reading at the pool, or playing bingo at the community center. And it wouldn't have cost us a thing.

"Remember, we're supposed to be celebrating the fact that we've all turned 57 this year and we're getting ready to retire in a few months. And what we've been doing since we got here is not exactly my idea of a good time," Maryann said, staring pointedly at her friends.

"Well, what do you suggest we do, then?" Carol asked, finally setting her book aside.

"You want to know what I think we should do? I think we should go check out that nude beach next door, just to see what it would feel like to take a walk on the wild side."

The devious little grin Maryann flashed at them as they realized what she was suggesting had the other three looking at each other nervously.

"Surely, you're not suggesting we go walking around naked? We're all widows and grandmothers, for heaven's sake, with six grandchildren at home between us. And besides, who in their right mind would want to see me without my clothes on?" Ginger flinched, taking a quick look down at her little twins, carefully tucked away in her sensible black, one-piece bathing suit.

"Well, I think we're all in pretty good shape for our age. Our tushies are nice and tight, thanks to our spin classes and swim-fit nights. We've all got nice legs, and none of us are carrying any extra weight. And besides, it's not a beauty contest. We're just going to wander over, to see how the other half lives," Maryann suggested.

"Of course, you'll be fine since you've had yours lifted," Carol pointed out, nodding at Maryann's perky pair; practically overflowing the top of her tiny orange bikini.

"Only because I had that breast reduction. My boobs were so big, they were killing my back. And when the surgeon offered to hike them up a little, of course, I said yes." Maryann shrugged and pointed her thumb at the nude beach. "Before we lose our nerve, I think we should go up to our room, take off our bathing suits and put on our wraps. And we should head next door, just to see what it would feel like to let loose for a change."

"I'm game." Petite, dark-haired Donna surprised everyone when she tossed her book aside and sprang to her feet. Practically bouncing in place, she just looked so excited at the prospect of doing something a little wild.

Watching her bounce, Maryann laughed and stage whispered to the others, "I always heard it was the quiet ones you have to watch out for."

Up in their room, they stripped off in front of each other, which they'd never done before. But at least it was a start. Especially if they were going to be walking around in their birthday suits with a beach full of strangers.

Glancing around at the others, Ginger winced. "I just noticed; I'm the only who's not shaved. Now I'm afraid I'll stick out."

Taking a glance at Ginger's little reddish-gold bush, the other girls shrugged. "It looks cute. At least the carpet matches the drapes, so you can tell you're a real redhead," Maryann remarked, with the others nodding. "And you've hardly got any grey. Your hair is such a pretty shade of red, I'd be proud to show it off, if I were you."

"And I think our tits are still pretty perky, too," Carol remarked, making them laugh, since she never used language like that. "Well, it's true," she said defensively. "Gravity has been kind to us, and considering our age, I think we look pretty damn good."

"If we're going to do this, we'd better put on some sunscreen, so we don't fry out there," Donna suggested, squirting a dollop into her hand, stepping in behind Ginger. "I'll do your back, if you'll do mine," she said to red-haired friend, who was already lifting her hair off her shoulders, so she could slather her from her neck to her ankles. Stopping to give her buns a little squeeze, she made her laugh as she worked her way down.

Once they were all fully coated, silver-haired Carol, usually a teetotaler, surprised them when she pulled out a bottle of 100 proof rum. "I think a little Dutch courage wouldn't hurt right now."

Everyone nodded and took a healthy swig. Then they all laughed when they started coughing and wiping at their eyes, since none of them ever drank much, especially liquor straight from a bottle.

"So, I guess this is it, and we're really going to do this." Ginger glanced around at the others as she reached for her wrap.

"Just one more thing." Maryann grabbed the bag off the nightstand that she'd got from the gift shop that morning, just in case.

Laughing, she lifted it over her head and let everything spill onto the bed, making them all gasp.

"Oh my gosh, are those condoms?" Donna asked, carefully picking up a packet to get a closer look. "I don't think I've used one of these since college." She looked around at them, curious. "But why would they be strawberry flavored?" Quietly grinning, they all waited for the penny to drop. When Donna covered her mouth and went, "Oh!" everyone nodded and laughed. "I don't think I've done that since college, either. I probably don't have to tell you, being married to a minister, our love life was never that adventurous. Strictly missionary, once every two weeks, of course, with the lights out."

"Then I think it's high time we kicked back and got our groove on. Being away from home, no one will know what we got up to, so we can do whatever we want," Maryann said with a mischievous grin.

Grabbing a scrunchie, she twisted her long golden blonde hair into a ponytail, that made her look even younger.

Their minds made up; everyone snatched a strip of condoms off the bed, tucked them into the pockets of their robes, grabbed a towel and slipped their feet into their sandals.

"Ready?" Maryann asked, looking back at them with her hand on the doorknob.

When they all nodded and in one voice said, "Yes!" it was a giddy race to the elevator, with all of them laughing and squealing like mad.

Down on the beach, no one said much when they carefully tiptoed past the sign that warned that they were about to step onto a nude beach.

Although Ginger did quietly mutter, "I still can't believe we're doing this."

"You wanna turn back?" Carol turned and asked her.

"Oh, hell no. Not when we've come this far."

"That's what I thought. No way am I turning back now," Carol said, following close behind the other two, scanning the beach for naked bodies.

It didn't take long to find a spot under the shade of a small tree to stash their things and ditch their robes. With that done, they gave each other a nod and took a step out onto the sandy beach, totally naked for the first time, at least in public.

Their eyes were going everywhere at once, as they encountered every shape and size imaginable: tall, short, skinny, busty, and some really well hung, too.

"Will you look at that?" Ginger remarked. As they came upon a group of tanned, toned, incredibly fit young men playing beach volleyball without a stitch of clothing. Everything they owned flying in the air as they jumped up to whack the ball over the net. Watching them hop up and spin in mid-air, the girls' eyes went wide, sure that they'd never seen anything as arousing.

"Oh, I like the view on this beach so much better than ours," Donna said, giggling and waving back as a few of the young guys smiled and waved hello.

"You ladies want to play? Just go ahead, and join in," the tall, dark-haired one offered, when he stopped to have a chug of water.

Ginger saw the ball coming at her, and without even thinking, she jumped up and whacked it. The others laughed and cheered when it cleared the net and went sailing over to the other side, where the guys promptly hit it back.

Before they knew it, the girls were in the game, forgetting they were every bit as naked as the gaggle of hunks surrounding them.

"Now this fun," Maryann said to Donna before she jumped up to hit the ball, shooting it up in the air, and making Ginger dive under to get it over, landing her on her knees.

Ginger smiled coyly into the eyes of the young guy, who kindly offered her a hand to get to her feet. Who, she also noticed, was enjoying looking her over, at least from the way his deal was twitching.

When the guys stopped to take a break, they offered the ladies a cold beer from their cooler, which they gladly accepted. It was hot in the late afternoon sun and they were playing pretty hard, though they couldn't remember the last time they'd had as much fun.

"You girls are good," the tall, dark-haired one remarked, smirking as he eyed them up and down, taking a nice long look at their breasts.

"We played together in high school," Ginger told them.

"And we've been best friends forever," Donna said, smiling over at the other girls.

Till she noticed Carol and Maryann subtly shaking their heads, making her realize they didn't want the guys to think they that they were too old. Not like they needed to know that they all had grandkids back at home. Especially now that they'd seen them naked.

"So, are you ladies here on your own?" The tall one asked, with eyes still sliding over their bodies.

"Yes, we're all single," Maryann told them, deciding there was no need to bring up the fact that they were widows looking for a little adventure.

"So, what do you ladies do when you're not playing nude volleyball?" One of them asked, flashing a teasing smirk as he reached for a beer.

"We teach at the same school. And Maryann is the principal," Donna said, pointing out her friend.

"Then I guess we'd better behave." The tall one laughed, unabashedly eyeing Maryann's perky breasts and lean, tanned body.

"Well, you're in luck. Because we don't use the strap anymore," Maryann confided, grinning right back.

"So, are you guys here on your own?" Carol asked, wiping a hand across her brow, not even caring anymore that she was as naked as the day she was born.

"Yeah, we come here whenever we can. Our family has a couple of car dealerships back at home, and we all work together with our fathers," the tall one said. "Speak of the devils. Here they come now."

Following his gaze, the ladies watched four middle-aged men approaching along a pathway from a big, beautiful beach house. Good-looking men, too. Of course, like their sons, none of them were wearing any clothing. And they were well-hung, especially for their age, which they guessed to be somewhere in their late fifties.

"So, who are these beautiful young ladies?" the tallest one asked the moment they approached them.

"Sorry ladies, we didn't get your names. But I'm Antonio, and this is my dad, Giorgio," he said, pointing over at his tall, lean, sun-bronzed father.

Once the girls had introduced themselves, the names of the other men seemed to go right over Maryann's head the moment Giorgio smiled into her eyes. Especially when he reached out his hand to shake hers and kept hold of her hand for a moment. As he held her gaze with his deep brown eyes, she realized just how easily she could get lost in them, as he murmured in a deep sexy voice, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Maryann."

The other three seemed to just naturally pair off and were already chatting as Giorgio nodded at the waves gently crashing to shore. "We were just coming down for a swim, if you ladies would like to join us."

He held onto Maryann's hand as they waded out into the water. The four ladies grinning at each other as they let the men lead them into the waves.

"Dad, we're gonna to head back, and we'll order us all some dinner." Antonio called out to Giorgio, who waved back.

"I hope you can stay and join us," Giorgio said to Maryann. "We could make a night of it. Have a little dinner, play some music and dance. Being on our own now, we seldom get to enjoy the company of such lovely young ladies. So, I hope you'll say yes."

"Sounds like fun," she said, looking over at her friends, who were already nodding in agreement that they would love to join them.

While they were talking, an enormous wave crashed to shore, almost knocking them off their feet. Without even thinking, Giorgio lifted Maryann into his arms, and the others followed suit, and lifted the others out of harm's way.

Maryann smiled at him as he held her against him, chest to chest, even after the danger had passed. Letting her hands slide over her broad shoulders, she decided being held in a man's embrace, especially a naked one, was something she really missed. Especially since she'd had no one in her life after losing her husband over five years ago.

They splashed and swam for a bit in the water, laughing and playing like kids. All of them staying close, which everyone seemed to enjoy, at least from the way they were smiling at each other.

By the time they were ready to head back to shore, the four couples were holding hands, and talking and laughing like they'd known each other forever.

Though they retrieved their wraps and slipped on their sandals, considering the fact that their 'dates' for the evening were all naked; they decided not to cover up and just enjoy the pleasure of being with four good-looking men, that were all in the buff.

"Wow, this is gorgeous," the girls all murmured the moment they walked into the low-walled courtyard of the big, beautiful beach house. Lit by the romantic glow of torches and the light of the full moon that was rising in the night sky, it felt like a fantasy come true. Being able to enjoy, even a few hours, in such a gorgeous a place with these charming men was beyond what any of them ever imagined. When they had agreed to take a chance and cross the line into a whole new world, where it seemed, that no one ever wore any clothing.

"Dinner's ready whenever you are," Antonio told them, carrying out bottles of wine to set on the long dining table under the star filled sky.

Giorgio pulled out the chair beside him and helped Maryann into her seat as his brothers, Dom, Nick and Mike, did the same for Donna, Ginger and Carol.

The food was incredible, though with so much to choose from, they didn't know where to start. With platters laden with barbecued beef, chicken, seafood, salads, grilled potatoes and veggies, it was hard to decide.

Making the ladies wonder, if they ate like this every night, how they could all be so fit.

Giorgio, refilling their wineglasses, said, "I hope you're enjoying your dinner, ladies. We let the boys choose tonight. And as you can see, they really enjoy their barbecue."

"Everything is delicious," Maryann remarked, and the others agreed. "And thank you for inviting us to join you."

"Our pleasure," Dom said as the others all nodded, smiling into the ladies' eyes.

It was a magical night for all of them. Once the boys served coffee and dessert, they disappeared, leaving the four couples to enjoy the rest of the evening alone. But they smiled when they realized they took a moment to put on some sultry music before they left.

They had just finished dessert, and Giorgio took Maryann's hand in his and suggested, "I think it's a perfect night for a dance."

She couldn't agree more, as the four couples took to their feet, holding each other close, skin to skin, under the light of the full moon, swaying to George Michael's Careless Whisper.

As Giorgio smoothed his hands over the silky softness of her bare back, Maryann confessed, "You know, I've never danced naked with a man before."

He laughed. "Neither have I. Either a man or a woman. This is a first for me, too."

"Really? I just thought, since your beach is clothing optional, that you would have met someone and done this before."

"No. Ours sons have been trying to convince us that we've been on our own long enough. Which is why I think they befriended the four of you on the beach, hoping we might hit it off."

"Oh, the little sneaks."

Chuckling, he pulled her a little closer. "But we can't be upset with them when it's worked out so well. And the four of us have been on our own for a long time. I lost my wife seven years ago to cancer. And Dom lost his wife when she'd just turned forty, giving birth to their last son. And Nick's wife's been gone for quite a few years now."

"So, all of you have lost your wives?"

He looked over his shoulder and quietly whispered, "All except for Mike. His wife left him for her boss. And the poor guy never had a clue until she walked out and left him to raise his two sons on his own."

"Oh, that's awful."

"It's probably why we're so close. We've always been there for each other. And our sons are more like brothers than cousins, since we raised them together. And now we all work together, too."

"So, there are no girls in your family?"

"Nope, just boys. Which is probably just as well, since the guys seemed to like that they could act silly and never had to worry about having to behave with a girl in the house."

"It must have been like a boys' club for them, growing up."

He chuckled. "I think it still is, sometimes. We're a pretty close-knit group, probably because it's just us men now. And how about you, Maryann, have you got any kids?"

She nodded. "I've got two daughters, and a little granddaughter, Hailey, who just turned two."

"I would love to have a grandchild. Though I'm hoping my son finds himself a lovely lady to marry before that happens."

She smiled, thinking about Antonio, and how friendly he'd been from the moment they'd met. "I'm sure he'll find someone. They're all really nice young men. Which is why we stopped to play volleyball with them today."

He touched his lips to her cheek, making her shiver as he whispered, "And I'm really glad you did."

Gradually, the four couples drifted further apart, till they were dancing in the shadows, cheek to cheek. So that no one would notice they were kissing and doing a lot of touching, and little grinding on each other too, as things started getting steamy.

Realizing that he was fully erect, and kind of poking up between them. Giorgio didn't want Maryann to feel like they had to make love just because she'd gotten him aroused. Though all he could think of was bringing her back to his room and spending the night with her.

But then she surprised him, when she captured his face in her hands and kissed him, deep and slow, making his breath hitch in his chest.

"I want you so badly right now," he confessed. "But if you're not ready, I can wait. We can see each other while we're here and get to know each other a little better and maybe—"

"Where's your room?" she asked, glancing around them.

"Just through those doors, down the hallway, off to the left."