Girls Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and put his arm around her and asked, "Hey, why are you crying?"

Her voice was shaky as she tried to explain. "Because I was scared. I'm just so relieved that you're going to be okay."

"The doctor just said I'm fine."

"I know." She took a few deep breaths. "And now I can breathe again."

He shook his head, chuckling. "I can't believe you're this worried about me when we're not even married yet."

She turned her head and looked at him.

He laughed and kissed the end of her nose. "I guess that wasn't exactly the proposal you were hoping for."

"Maybe it wasn't, but if you're serious, then I'd love to marry you."

He got back in his chair, pulled her into his lap, gave her a kiss and said, "I got a feeling we'd better check with my brothers before we make any plans. Because I'm thinking we'll have to book the church for a quadruple wedding. I know Mike said he's been looking for a ring. And Dom and Nick have already said they're just waiting to see their girls, so they can pop the question face to face."

Maryann laughed. "Wow, who knew our trip on the wild side to your nude beach would end like this, with the four of us getting married?"

"I knew the minute I saw you."

She looked at him, shocked. "Really?"

"Yeah, I took one look at you, and I just knew you were the one for me."

"Well, I guess we better tell the boys then."

He chuckled. "I think they knew this would happen when those little sneaks set us up."

Turning in his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck, brushed her lips across his, smiled and said, "Remind me to thank them, then."

"Oh, I will, believe me. Now, how we about we celebrate with a bottle of champagne - in bed?"

She grinned. "I can't think of a more perfect way to celebrate than putting a smile on your face."

He laughed and lifted her into his arms. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna love being married to you."