Girls Just Want to Tan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Tommy exclaimed as Angie began going full force on him. She was now taking him all the way to his balls as she sucked.

"Look at that slut, go!" Leo shouted as he slapped his own hard-on a few times. "I can't wait for my turn."

Angie could feel her juices running down her leg from all the attention she was getting from both of these guys. Leo was right, she was a slut. She was a dirty fucking slut, Angie thought as she pointed her ass end towards Leo.

"Fuck yeah," Leo belted as he saw what Angie was offering.

"Just not in my ass," Angie explained, looking over her shoulder, paused from slobbering all over Tommy's dick. "I don't think that monster will fit."

In his first attempt to be aggressive, Tommy grabbed Angie by surprise when his hand pulled her head back on to his dick. "Don't stop now," he directed her as she choked it back. Angie was getting more excited as she felt herself break Tommy out of his shell.

Tommy began thrusting himself down her throat with a new fervor. Angie felt all eight inches ramming itself past her uvula, causing her eyes to water as she bit back the idea of coughing. Simultaneously, Angie felt Leo lining himself behind her rubbing his bulbous head against her begging cunt. Angie had been wet for a while, and now she was quite gushing fluid. Foreplay be damned, Angie just needed to be fucked.

As Leo slid his dangerously large beast into Angie inch by inch slowly, it forced her to stop fighting the coughing and choking. Leo wasn't just long he had girth too. Angie felt him pulling her pussy wide, and every inch split her wider.

"God damn," Leo cried excitedly holding up one hand to high five Tommy while holding Angie's hips with the other. Her eyes were closed as she was still holding back some tears from both men's big dicks. She heard Tommy high five his friend as Leo continued, "I am almost balls fucking deep! Most girls can't take more than half of me, fuck."

Angie couldn't respond as Tommy had a fist full of her golden hair, making her suck him at a more rapid pace. She could tell it was only a few more seconds before he was going to let loose his load.

"I hear you, man!" Tommy answered. "She can suck dick too.... Oh, Fuck! Here I go!"

"Go for it! Make her take it all!" Leo cheered his friend on as he began to give Angie several thrusts.

Tommy let loose like a fire hose as three or four blasts of cum flew. Angie fought to gulp each one as they came, but it was way more than she could handle. A little oozed way out of the corners of her mouth as he withdrew from her.

"Show him what a good little slut you are," Leo said as he continued fucking her.

Angie opened her mouth wide so Tommy could see how much she swallowed, "Aaaahhhhhh," she moaned like letting a doctor look. She gargled what had not made it down yet and then tried to blow a cum bubble, but there was not enough left.

"Fuck, that is hot," Tommy said, getting up smiling at his mess in her mouth. "I need more water."

Still, on her hands and knees, Angie now pushed back against Leo's pounding. This urged him to go faster. Soon Angie could feel his balls slapping against her clit with every movement.

"You are so big," she told him between her moans. "I can't believe you are all the way inside."

"First for me too babe," Leo grunted out.

"Jesus," Tommy remarked as he took a pull from a fresh bottle of water. Angie could see he was already getting hard again watching his friend fucking her brains out.

She had just swallowed a load, and her own orgasm was coming fast. Leo wasn't just big, he knew how to use it, unlike some others Angie thought. If he kept up this pace along with the same angle, she was going to soak his cock any second.

"Harder!" Angie told Leo. "Ruin that fucking hole!"

"Uuuhhh," He grunted in response. "Come on, baby. Cum on that nice hard cock."

"Yes, yes, fuck yesssss!" Angie hollered as her muscles gripped Leo tight as she climaxed. Her hands were gripping fists of her towel.

"Woh," Leo said, coming to a full stop as her tightening let go. He slowly pulled out and smacked Angie on the ass with his hand. "Damn baby."

"Why did you stop?" Angie asked him, upset. "You were almost ready to blow."

"Oh shit," Leo told her with some surprise on his face. "You wanted me to fill you up?"

"Yeah," Angie said matter of factly. "I love when guys blow nice and deep."

"Damn Tommy," Leo said, looking over at his buddy. "Looks like we found ourselves a fucking cum bucket."

"I see why my sister had not introduced us yet," Tommy joked. "She said you were a bad girl. She wasn't kidding."

Angie ignored Tommy as she rolled over on her back. She spread her legs wide and waved her finger at Leo to come closer.

"If I must," Leo teased as he climbed into position on top of her. He didn't go slow this time as he plunged himself back inside.

"Oh fuck," Angie said, gripping his ass as he resumed the beating she had been taking a few seconds ago. "You are fucking huge! You're hitting my cervix! Jesus!"

"Go, man, go!" Tommy said, enjoying the show. He was tugging himself as he watched the sex show in front of him begin again.

"Faster," Angie demanded to Leo. "Don't hold back! Just pump and dump, big boy! Show me what you got!"

Leo leaned forward, wrapping both his arms around Angie for more leverage. This let him go faster into Angie. She could feel him growing bigger with every moment. Any second he would give her a huge pile of seed. Being filled full of cum was one of her biggest turn-ons, and the very idea was pushing her to another climax. If Leo came, Angie was sure she would cum with him.

"Uuuhhhhh," Leo grunted as he went harder. "Baby, here it goes! Take all!"

"Do it!" She cried out as her nails dug into Leo's back. "Fill meeeeee!"

It felt like someone turned on a fire hose inside Angie. Leo's cock pulsed so many times that she lost count. Each time it had, she felt his semen blast against her womb. The whole sensation made her cum again but with Leo this time. She was out of breath and panting as Leo climbed off of her.

"Look at all that jizz," he said, admiring his handy work. "Talk about a creampie."

"Dude," Tommy said still stroking his second hard-on. "I hope you didn't break her, I wanted a turn."

"I am not broke," Angie interjected as she pulled some napkins from her bag. She began using them to clean up the white splooge pouring out of her. "Toss me one of those waters, and I will be happy to give you sloppy seconds."

"Hot damn," Leo said excitedly as Tommy tossed her a bottle from the cooler. "You are one slutty bitch."

"There is just something about being naked on a beach that makes me so fucking horny," Angie explained as she drank from her water bottle and watched more cum pile on the napkins. "Also you boys are both so big. What girl in their right mind wouldn't want you pounding them silly."

The guys laughed as they stared at Angie's naked body on the blanket. She could tell both of them were ready to go again. Tommy stood up for a second and then dropped down on top of her. He kissed her and cupped one handful sized breast. His hand gripped her firm bust gently but not too soft, his lips were not too bad either. Angie was impressed with his kiss, most guys were turned off after their girl swallowed, Tommy seemed unfazed.

"Someone seems ready for their turn," Angie teased as their lips parted. She placed one hand his shoulder and the other on his cheek.

"Whatever gave you that idea," Tommy quipped back at her. He intentionally poked her thigh with his stiff dick.

"Good," Angie said, applying pressure on his shoulder. "That makes this easy." Before she finished the last sentence, Tommy was on his back pinned against the beach blanket.

"You looking for a ride?" Tommy asked, looking up at her.

"What do you think," Angie said, running her dripping pussy against his shaft. "You think you are ready?"

"Hell yeah," Tommy said with eager assurance. He was as big as Angie expected when she slipped him into her opening but not as big a Leo. That had been rough at first for her. Tommy felt more normal inside her as he felt him go all the way in.

"Oh, that is a good fit," Angie said. He wasn't bashing against her cervix like Leo had been.

"God that's good," Tommy told her as he buried his face in her bosom hanging right in his face. Angie loved the feeling of his light kisses and licks around her nipples. He knew his way around tits, she joked to herself. Most guys are too rough or ignored them altogether.

Angie rode two or three times, making sure Tommy was in the right place. Everything felt good, and Tommy's rod bent in a way that it rubbed right against the nerves of her g-spot. Once she knew that, Angie went full throttle as she began fucking Tommy right into the sand.

"You don't hold back, Fuck!" Tommy said as Angie sat back, sitting straight up. He moved his hands to her hips to balance her.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she told him as she changed her pattern, grinding her hips into him rather than going up and down.

"Shittttt," he cursed as Angie could feel him getting larger. This boy did not have Leo's stamina or skill.

"Jeez, Tommy," Leo said, taking a final swig of his water. "Don't fucking cum yet."

"I am trying man, but fuck she good," Tommy lamented to his friend.

Angie switched back to bouncing again as she interrupted them, "Listen to Leo, you bust that nut this fast I will have to tell your sister what a minute man you are," she slapped him lightly on the mouth. "She will tell every girl you know. You got to hold out for me to cum again."

"Ok, Ok," Tommy replied, biting his lower lip.

Unlike Tommy, who had sat to the side and waited for his turn, Leo was not as patient. Angie was not surprised when he strolled over to her dangling his behemoth in her face. He slapped her in the face playfully as continued fucking Tommy.

"You know you want it," Leo told her.

Leo looked generally surprised as Angie began giving him a handjob and sucking on its enormous head. She would have tried more, but Leo was too big for her to even try taking all the way down.

"You can take a bit more," Leo told her as forced a bit more into her mouth. Angie struggled but got about six or seven inches down. Leo's girth was as much a problem as his length for her. Underneath her, she could feel Tommy getting close to his limit already. He was quite obviously going not take her to the finish line. That gave her an idea of something else she could try.

"Up," she said abruptly pulling Leo from her mouth. "Switch places!" Angie direct the guys as she stood up. Tommy looked a bit disappointed, but she knew how to make it up to him.

"Sweet," Leo said, helping Tommy up and then laying down in his place.

Angie dropped back down only Leo like a brick. She took him as deep as he would go, again ramming right against her cervix. That was a feeling she was not used to yet. Fighting back some discomfort she moved around until his massive pole fit just right.

"This is something I could get used to," Leo said, playing with Angie's boobs hanging in his face.

"Behind me," Angie told Tommy.

"Wait, what," Tommy said, looking confused.

"You're going in that tight little ass," Leo said knowingly. "She knows I won't fit."

"Really," Tommy replied.

"Yeah," Angie told him while giving his cock a light wack. "Hurry up before I change my mind."

Tommy squatted behind her, aiming his cum covered cock for her ass. Angie leaned all the way forward, giving him space to push it into her little pink rosebud. Leo proved how aggressive he was again as he pulled her lips down on his, giving her tongue. Her own tongue intertwined with his as she felt Tommy begin to fill her ass. First, his engorged head made it in then his shaft made its way in slowly. The sensation of both cocks rubbing against each other through the small amount of flesh that separated them was giving Angie goosebumps.

"You are so tight," Tommy said as she felt him hit his limit, balls pressed right against her butt cheeks.

"Let me get used to it boys," Angie explained with a small grimace. "This is a lot of cock."

"You're such a cum slut," Leo said happily. He raised a hand, and Tommy high fived him again.

"Yeah, and soon, I will be a nice full cum bucket," she retorted. "Now I know your pretty close Tommy. Don't hold back, just give me all you got," Then Angie smacked Leo on the face. "Leo, I expected you to hold your shit. Can you do that for me?"

"Babe, I can hold out as long as you need," Leo grinned.

"Nice and easy," Angie directed as she tried to get her partners into a rhythm. It took all three of them a minute or two, but soon they were like a well-oiled machine. Angie moved up on Leo, Tommy pushed into Angie, then all reversed. Angie was in heaven as they alternated pounding her holes.

"How you holding up," Leo asked Tommy between grunts of pleasure between all three of them.

"She is so tight," Tommy said with a heaving breath. "I am not going to last much longer. Her ass feels like it is milking cock."

"If only we had a third dick," Interrupted Angie. "One to fill my dirty little mouth."

"You ever want to do this again, Angie," Leo told her. "I can make it happen. You just say the word."

"Oh Fuck," Tommy cried as his hips bucked in and out of Angie's rump. His end was coming faster than Angie expected. It was for the best she figured, once he was spent, she could ride Leo into oblivion.

"Do it, Tommy!" She egged him on. "Fill that ass with spunk!"

Tommy made it only a second more before Angie felt his balls empty into her sphincter. It was not the force Leo had been when he came, but the warmth of the cum was still there. After he was done, Tommy fell back on to the sand a wash of sweat.

"Good boy," Angie complimented him, then turned her focus back on Leo. "Hang on tight."

He gripped both her boobs like a vice Leo attacked her nipples. Now that Tommy has pulled out she had more range of movement even if Leo was buried in her tits.

Angie had read once, in either a Redbook or maybe a Cosmo about women having huge orgasms from cervical stimulation. It said something about most women only ever climaxing because of clitoral stimulation. She had never really thought about it before this moment. It had all just been words before she drove herself on Leo's big tool. Her pussy had never been so full as she didn't think she could take any more than what he was giving.

"Uuuhhhhh," Angie grunted as Leo did not let up on her bosom. "So close."

"You just tell me when you're ready," Leo said, grinding his hips with Angie's. "I got another big load to deposit."

Angie sat back, putting her hands on her hips as she bucked and gyrated against Leo. She was going faster now as she wrecked herself on his cock. This position gave her the most stimulation while on Leo's beast.

"That's it, That's it," she repeated as Leo stretched her out more. "I am going to cum. Just let it go, Leo! Give me all that baby batter!"

"Uuurrrrhhhhh," Leo grunted as Angie felt him dump his load in her for the second time in almost an hour. Her own release came a half a second later as his dick was still twitching out the last of his cum.

There was no energy left in Angie as she slumped over barely getting off of Leo. He just laid there hands behind his head, looking at the sky. The sensation of Tommy's cum dripping out of her ass and Leo from her cunt was unbelievable. The last time she did this, the boys she fucked fought before either of them got a chance to finish their double penetration. These two had no problems except Angie wished Tommy had a bit more stamina. Maybe she could train him, he did seem a quick learner.

"I meant what I said, Angie," Leo said, looking over at her. Angie was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. "You ever want to do this again or want more to join us. Let me know. I know too many guys that would line up for a hot piece of ass like you."

"Sign me up," Tommy interjected.

"I might take you up on that," Angie with sleepy eyes. "But I am going to be sore tomorrow. Gone to need some time to recover."

Both of the guys laughed as they admired the mess they made of Angie. The laughing stopped a second later when a voice echoed out over the pass back to the old house.

"Angie! You still here! Angie! I got off work early and thought I would join you!" Carried Paula's voice along with sandals click-clacking on the gravel.

"Oh shit!" Angie said, looking at her companions. "What are we going to tell her!"

"We are fucked," Tommy commented in a panic.

"This could be fun," Leo murmured ever confident. "Paula is hot."

12