All Comments on 'Girls like her'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1n12 months ago

So was it the totem that gave him that ability or whatever?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another good idea, as I find the theme of lesbian altering strangely underrated for some reason.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblue12 months agoAuthor

Kryms1n, yes- specifically when he wished for ‘girls like her’ to like him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think you got some name mixed up there: Darla and Dana while Darla was threatening Daniel, Janice and Trish while Trish was on the bed.

Otherwise, this is an amazing story! I like how you retell all the time periods of our main character, it was very fluid and natural.

Hey wait, there's a cat here....

....?

It said you should expand this beyond an one off. I think its name was Bast or something.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really good narrative craft, as usual. You should be proud of yourself. You have definite talent.

Technical execution somewhat lacking, as usual. You don't proofread enough.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblue12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments and useful criticisms both.

Timtom12Timtom1211 months ago

That was great! I really enjoyed the time jumps. Maybe a little unusual that a 26 yo is an associate professor, but that's fine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was so good I would love more

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv11 months ago

Very nice! Nit to pick: what did you mean by "Fuck, het people were weird." I thought maybe heterosexual? But the story is pretty explicit here, "We're a poly thing." so I am not sure

SraulersSraulers11 months ago

I see what you did there!

Well-crafted tale that had me scratching my head right up to the reveal at the end… 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn good. Quite funny, hot, and sweet at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Timtom12 - he's not an associate professor, he's an *assistant* professor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Towards the end you got confused:

""So what happened?" He shrugged. She was aware that her nipples were poking through her shirt. Why didn't she wear a bra? She always wore a bra but when she came around to threaten him? Suddenly she decided that she didn't need a bra. She shouldn't stop thinking about the way he could see her nipples. She should focus on the knife. Right. She had a knife. The knife gave her power over him. Control. Focus on the knife, Dana."

The person whose thoughts we are listening in on is Darla, not Dana. It'll be a year before Dana ever even meets Dyke Breaker. One of the hazards of having two characters with such similar names.

But overall a fine story. Not sure if this concept is original with you, but it's well executed. Any heterosexual male has to be attracted to the fantasy of being so macho that lesbians find him irresistible. The reverse timeline is at least a seldom used device and that too is quite well done. And just the right amount of ironic humor.

WillmottWillmott12 days ago

Marvelous. Needs more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).