Girls Love Alphas Pt. 01

Story Info
Brian meet the girls. Carl submit to him.
3.3k words
3.88
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: All eyes on him

"He's here!" says Scottie, with a big smile on her face.

The moment Brian steps in the party, he instantly captures everyone's attention. Brian is tall, has wide shoulder and a very commanding presence. His black hair styled in a somewhat disheveled style, emphasizing his handsome formed face and crystal blue eyes. His well tailored suit fits him like a glove, accentuating his muscular body. The suit is a deep shade of blue and the shirt is pure white, no tie. He swings with a natural charm and his charming smile has a different impact in everyone in the room.

There is an immediate and visible effect as soon as Brian enters. The men at the party stiffen, even unconsciously attempting to copy Brian's manners. The ones who are close to him greet him almost reverently, an expression of their respect, shaking his hand firmly and slapping his back.

The women of the party, more than the guys, also fail when trying to ignore the presence of Brian. They stand from their seats one by one checking if it is really him who arrived, pulling their dresses down and checking their lipsticks. A swarm of excited whispers and giggles as they share information about Brian's recent affairs, and who might catch his eye tonight seems be the major topic.

Carl is seated at a long distance from the entrance, watching when Brian makes his first appearance of the night. Carl gets a bit surprised when he notices that Brian is actually way younger than he thought, maybe only a couple years older than him. Yet, even at that young age, he already has the attention of the whole party, just by being there!

As he continues to look around, he also notices that Scottie is one of the girls who is standing up to take a look at Brian. Without saying a single word, Carl just watches as she adjusts her dress, pushing her breasts up so that her cleavage is exactly the place she intended, and rises up on her tiptoes to see above the crowd in front of her. Carl's heart beats even faster as he notices the behavior of his girlfriend, questioning himself that maybe she is not immune to Brian's charm. "Man, what the fuck is happening here?!" he asks himself.

Carl's attention shifts from Scottie towards the other women in the room who are doing the exact same thing. Even the older and married ones are checking their clothes, hair, or makeup and standing on their tiptoes to see Brian. There is almost an aura of energy about them, a common sense of excitement as they rush towards him like bugs to a flame.

While Carl is watching everything going on with the people, he by chance picks Jake out among the people. While the other men appear to be estimating Brian's words with admiration and envy, Jake is looking at him with a genuine smile. It's nearly like a young son looking at his father with a kind of pride wanting to hear the praise and seek out his approval.

Scottie leans towards Emma, her eyes brimming with excitement. "Did you notice that Brian came by himself tonight? No arm candy no his side..."

Emma raises an eyebrow. Her lips form an enigmatic smile as she answers. "You've heard he's back on the market, right? I mean, I know he is ALWAYS on the market, but now he is more than never."

Scottie lets out a giggle, placing her hand on her mouth to hide the noise. "God, please don't forget when he came with one and left with another. The girl was a fucking mess when she figured out he have abandoned her! Haha"

Emma nods back, "Oh my god, yes! I thought Aunt Margaret was going to have a heart attack."

Scottie purses her lips, but a trace of admiration can be heard in her voice. "He is so... impossible. I don't know how he does it!"

Both Emma and Scottie struggle to peer through the crowd, nodding their heads incessantly and extending their necks, while trying to get a glimpse of Brian. Some time had passed, and Emma and she turns to Scottie then she asks, "Alright, now what do you think? What should we do? Should we go over and say hi to him or should we wait until he our table?"

Scottie is reluctant. She nibbles at her lower lip as she looks for available solutions to their misery. "I don't know... I mean, I don't want to look too pathetic, but on the other hand, you know, I don't wanna miss this opportunity."

Emma nods in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. So many girls around, I guess we should just forget about decency for a sec and try to get on his good side," she said.

Scottie takes a deep breath, and gets ready for the fight. "Alright, let's do this. Now, let us keep it chill. I mean, we can't let people think we are desperate, you know?" Emma smiles and her eyes are sparkling with the ecstasy of the moment." "Of course. We've got this. Let's do it, shall we?"

Carl watches as Scottie and Emma talk and giggle, completely absorbed in their conversation about Brian. For a moment, it seems as if they've forgotten all about their boyfriends, and Carl feels a wave of jealousy and a feeling that he should be worry about this whole thing. He can't believe how easily everyone in there have fallen under Brian's spell.

In his panic, Carl decides to say whatever to remind Scottie that he is there. "Hey girls, what's going on?" he asks, pretending to be as naturally as he could.

Scottie turns to him with a surprise start, as if she'd forgotten he was there. "Oh, hey Carl. Just gossip, actually, hehe. We were just talking about Brian," she says, her voice calm without any regret but her eyes still sparkling with excitement.

Carl gets a slight feeling of fear and apprehension, but he tries to suppress it. He wants to assert his presence, to remind Scottie that he's still there and still as significant as before. Therefore, he chooses to jump into the topic, although he doesn't completely know what to contribute and end up asking a submissive question. "Oh, Brian, right then, I'm not sure though. What should I do when I meet him?" he asked, trying to sound relaxed.

Scottie and Emma exchange a quick look, and Carl gets a glimpse of teasing in their eyes. However, they don't mock or ridicule him.

It was as if Scottie suddenly came to her senses, directing all. her attention towards Carl once again. "Relax, sweet. You're going to do just fine, just be yourself, okey?" she gestures with her hand, and pats him comfortably on the palm.

However, Emma offers in a teasing way with her shining eyes. "Ok, here are a couple of things that you should definitely do -- and a handful of things you clearly shouldn't do."

Scottie simply agrees smiling, her eyes expression joy. "Well, I would begin making sure to show him some respect, you know? I mean. When the subject is this family, he is basically the big boss, right? So, you have to accept him as a boss"

"Besides, compliment him so that he feels flattered," Emma goes on. "He loves when people stroke his ego."

"However, be subtle. Try to not sound too obvious about it," Scottie says. "You don't want to be perceived as someone who is desperate or even a fucking liar."

"And whatever you do, don't defy him," she says, dropping her voice to a whisper. "He gets pretty mad when people try to resist his authority." Emma agrees and complete Scottie's words, "Oh, you dont wanna do that! BELIEVE me!"

"Just be yourself Carl. But maybe a more confident version of yourself, I guess?," Scottie concludes, giving Carl a pat on the back. Carl nods, taking a deep breath and not knowing what to say, feeling more and more panicked.

After a couple of minutes more, Brian finally gets to their table. Everyone stand up when he gets closer. Without waste time, Brian sight focuses first in Jake, and a big grin spread across his face.

"Hey, what's going on, bro?" Brian shouts across the table, his voice reverberating. As Brian approaches, Jake's face lights up, and he stands to greet him. However, Brian doesn't extend his hand to shake or hug his friend. Instead, he digs into his pockets and retrieves a bunch of keys which he flings at Jake from a distance of approximately two meters.

"The noise in the engine is back," Brian says, still grinning. "Think you can take a look?"

Jake's eyes widen, and he catches the keys with some surprise. "Of course, bro. Happy to help."

"You're a lifesaver, Jake," Brian says, clapping his hands together. "I knew I could count on you."

Jake smiles with pride, looking like a kid who's just been given the keys to the candy store. "No problem, Brian. I'll take care of it right away. Maybe I need to take a small ride to test it. Want me to fill the tank for you while I'm out?"

"Sure, that would be awesome. Thank you man!" adds Brian. With that, Jake turns and makes his way out of the house, leaving his girlfriend Emma, Scottie and Carl alone with him around the table.

Chapter 02: Brian Greets the Girls with a Special Hello

Brian catches a glimpse of the girls' stares and winks, causing himself to spontaneously smile as soon as Jake leaves to check Brian's Mercedes. He then moves his attention to Emma, wrapping her in a warm embrace, and kissing her on her cheek. "Emma, you look striking as always," he admits, his voice as gentle as ever.

Emma's cheeks immediately turn red, and she starts giggling, feeling embarrassed yet also liking what is going on. "Thank you, Brian," she replies, in soft, breathy voice.

Brian is pressing Emma's body into his by applying one hand on her waist and the other one on her ass cheeks. He gives it a gentle squeeze and Emma reacts with a gasp and new round of giggles. "You have been working out nicely," he remarks, his eyes moving over her body with unconcealed pleasure.

"How have you been, Emma?" he says with a natural voice, his eyes the whole time on hers. Emma's cheeks turn a deeper shade of pink, but she doesn't pull away from his touch.

"I've been good, I guess," she says, her voice barely above a whisper. "Just busy with work and everything." Brian nods, his hand still resting on her ass. "I know the feeling," he says, his tone sympathetic.

As Brian keeps his hand on Emma's waist, he looks at her with a serious expression. "So, how's your relationship with Jake going? He's been treating you right?"

Emma nods eagerly, a smile playing on her lips. "Oh, he's been an absolute angel to me, Brian. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

Brian nods, his expression still serious. "Good. I'm glad to hear that. Jake's a good guy, and he knows how important it is to treat a woman from this family right."

As he speaks, Brian's hand on Emma's waist moves slightly lower, his fingers brushing against the top of her ass.

Brian leans in closer to Emma, and speaks in a low voice. "When Jake comes back, tell him to make sure your glass is never empty. I dont want you going "thirsty" tonight."

Emma nods, a small smile playing on her lips. "Of course, Brian. I'll let him know."

Brian's grip on her waist tightens slightly as he continues. "And make sure you tell him it was me who said so. I want to make sure Jake knows he needs to take care of you tonight."

Emma's smile widens, and she nods again. "I will, Brian. Thank you." Brian gives her ass a final, strong, squeeze with both hands, his fingers digging into the soft flesh for a moment before releasing her. He separates one cheek from the other, a smirk playing on his lips as he does so. Then Brian finally releases her, stepping back with a satisfied smile. "Good girl."

With a spark of happiness radiating from his eyes, Brian suddenly has Scottie in his sight. He approaches her and pulls her into a tight hug, raising her a little above the ground for a split-second. She wiggles in excitement and hugs him possessively, like a little kid, but hides her face behind his shoulder.

The moment they embrace, instinctively her ass naturally arches and she even looks back a little as if she wanted Brian to feel it. Then Brian senses the movement, sneakily he pulls his lips aside with a smile before releasing a warm embrace. He goes to stroke her shoulder with his hand before his thumb traces the skin of her neck, soft as silk.

As Brian turns to look at Scottie, a smile spreads over his face. He walks forward and embraces her tightly so that she lifts a bit as he comes up. Scottie giggles and embraces him, pressing her face against his shoulder.

While hugging, but without even being aware, Scottie arches her back and pushes her ass out in a manner that suggests she is seeking Brian's touch. Brian clearly sees the movement and a mischievous smile tugs at the corner of his lips when he releases her from the hug. He rests his hand gently on her shoulder, and the thumb of his hand grazing her delicate skin behind the neck.

Brian caresses Scottie's body with his eyes, admiring the curves of her body and the clothing that embraces her frame. He whistles slowly with satisfaction. "What a difference a year has made for you Scottie, you've really grown since the last time I saw you."

Scottie blushes under his piercing look, experiencing both a sense of embarrassment and excitement. "Oh, stop it Brian," she says in a sarcastic manner trying to sound coy but without much success.

Brian chuckles, his eyes gleaming. "I mean it, though. You must be fucking... amazing at whatever you do. And I'm sure you've been sucking... up all the attention in the room, am I right?

Scottie rolls her eyes, but she simply can't ignore that little adrenaline feeling that goes through her entire body every damn time he speaks with her. Just like everyone else around there today, there is something about Brian that warms her heart and skip her heart beat. The same thing happened when she was just a teenager. And now that she's all grown up, she can't help but feel a little flattered by his attention.

"So, tell me Scottie, what have you been up to lately? I mean, besides turning heads, of course." asks Brian.

Scottie nervously tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she responds to Brian's question. "Well, I just graduated from Business school and moved back to the city. Oh! And by the way, this is my new boyfriend, Carl," she says, gesturing towards him.

Carl's mind is racing as he tries to process everything that's happening around him. He can't believe the way everyone is acting around Brian, including his own girlfriend. He watched the way Brian grabbed Emma's ass so casually, it was like he owned her and no one seemed to bat an eye. He saw the way Scottie's eyes lit up when Brian turned his attention to her, and how she practically forgot he was even there. And then, there is Jake, who appears to be Brian's servant, so much that he obey whatever he tells him to do.

Carl tries to introduce himself to Brian, but his voice comes out weak and shaky. "Hi. I-I'm Carl, Sir. It's an honor to meet you." He avoids eye contact, keeping his gaze fixed on the ground, without the balls to face him directly.

Brian chuckles and pats Carl on the shoulder. "Relax, kid. No need to be so formal. Call me Brian."

Carl nods quickly, still avoiding eye contact. "Y-yes, Brian. Thank you, Brian." Scottie watches the interaction with a mix of amusement and concern. She can tell Carl is intimidated by Brian. "Carl, honey, it's okay. Brian won't bite," she says, gently nudging him.

Carl takes a deep breath and forces himself to look up at Brian. "I'm sorry, Brian. I just don't want to do anything to upset you."

Brian raises an eyebrow. "Upset me? Why would you think that?"

Carl swallows hard. "No, nothing.. I mean, I-I don't want to do anything to disrespect you. That's all."

Brian's eyes narrow slightly, and a sly smile spreads across his face. "Well, that's good," he says, placing a hand on Carl's shoulder. "It means to me that you have respect for this family, and also for me. And let me tell you one thing, respect is extremely important to me."

Carl nods at least five times without saying a word, feeling a tingle of fear in his stomach. "Of course, Sir. I mean, Brian. I do have a great respect for you and your family."

Brian squeezes Carl's shoulder, his grip firm and dominating. "Good. Because let me tell you, Carl, I don't tolerate disrespect. Especially not within our family. But don't worry, I can see you're one of the good ones."

Carl can sense the power and authority spreading together with Brian's words, and it makes him feel small and insignificant. "Y-yes, Sir. I understand," he replies.

Brian releases his grip on Carl's shoulder and takes a step back, his eyes still fixed on him. "Good. I'm glad we understand each other. Now, why don't you go get Scottie a drink too. I mean, the girls of our family are pretty thirsty. Haha."

Carl nods quickly, his heart racing. "Yes, Brian. I'll make sure of it."

With a chuckle, Brian pats Carl on the shoulder, "Keep an eye on her, will you?" He then turns to leave, but not before adding, "I'll be back to check on you both later."

As Brian walks away, Carl lets out a sigh of relief, feeling as though he can finally breathe again. Scottie notices his discomfort and places a hand on his arm

Carl hesitates before asking, "Do you think I made a total fool of myself in front of Brian?"

Scottie chuckles and rolls her eyes. "Oh, please, Carl. You were fine. In fact, you were great. Brian loves when guys are all submissive and worship the ground he walks on. You practically called him 'sir' a dozen times. It was adorable." She smirks and takes a sip of her drink.

Carl's face falls and he looks down at the ground. "Yeah, I guess I did call him 'sir' a lot," he mumbles.

Scottie pats him on the back condescendingly. "Don't worry about it, sweetie. It just shows that you know your place and won't cause any trouble. And let's be real, Brian is obviously the superior man in this house. It's kind of charming to see you acknowledge that."

As Scottie finishes her sentence, she gives Carl a playful wink. "But seriously, babe, I don't want to be a bitch, but you should probably go refill my martini before Brian comes back and notices you're not doing as he asked."

Carl's eyes widen in panic at the thought of disappointing Brian, and he quickly takes Scottie's empty glass from her hand. "Yeah, right. I'll be right back," he says, scurrying off to find the bar.

As Carl scurries away to refill Scottie's martini, she turns to Emma with a sly grin on her face. In perfect unison, they both say, "Okay, that was fucking hot." They can't do anything but giggle.