All Comments on 'Girls Next Door'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Being a major chicken shit myself, I know exactly how your character felt. I can talk to girls no problem. But when it comes to trying to go for more, I have no clue at all what to do. Thank you for this wonderful story. And you have left it open for so much more, that I hope you continue adding more and more chapters into it.

JBOATJBOATover 7 years ago
Nice Story Idea

A really good tale, and well told. I do believe that Wendy and Susan got interchanged a couple of times after the second night though. Trivial error. Story-boarding it would have prevented that sort of mix-up.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

i agree with the last comment, please go on with this story. 5*****+

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Entertaining Read

Enjoyed immensely. Polyamory is complicated enough with three or four, but with eight (or three & five), WOW! Good luck with that if you do continue this story. At least you're not attempting to tackle romantic anarchy. That's really a difficult, complex social dynamic. Hope not to see a story with that theme in Literotica. Hey wait a minute, maybe that's exactly what the future scene would be at the grandma's bequeathed house - romantic anarchy in occasional group sex amongst individuals in two polyamorous marriages of three & five. YIKES!!!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Fun idea(s)! :+))

It's more carefully plotted than Felt; however,

the organization of it is a highlight.

He drops his awkward speech too suddenly?

And the dialog is too "pat"?

The gymnastics are more observed than realistic?

I rarely felt like I was "in the room"...but it's so much fun in its unfolding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Give us season 2. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done... a good star on which to build

Keep going with this story and cast. It seems there could be many more chapters to come as you develop the characters and story lines further. I know I will watch for more of this group!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Only a little question from me: Kurt doesn't seem so naive as to have missed altogether what's going on around him? Inexperienced really is inexperienced, in my own view and from what I've witnessed in others - even those who ooze confidence at large can shrink in the bedroom when they don't know the rules.

That said, I look forward to reading more of these friends' exploits. I think the varying levels of experience are worth exploring - as long as you can be consistent about it!

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@JBOAT

I spotted one name mistake, at the end of the main scene with Susan, where Kurt refers to her as Wendy right before they fall asleep, which I'll correct when I have a chance, but just the one. What others do readers think there are?

WittonWittonover 7 years ago
too pat

The characters all sound like a high school boy's idea of what college seniors would sound like. Seven players should mean seven different personalities - at least the girls would all be VERY different even if they were alike as peas in a pod when they started rooming together freshman year. College does that - same for guys. The idea that a guy would be a virgin when he graduated is not ridiculous - the statistics give varying results but the usual conclusion is that the chances are one in five or six that he is, and more likely than that if he goes to some super geek place like MIT.

In other words, if the characters acted and talked like what the script says they are, and showed individual differences, it would have three stars better.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
very good

great story, I enjoyed it very much, it could happen in a swinging group of 8 people,I have had friends that shared their wives with me ,one couple was very happy about sharing as I knocked up his wife, he was shooting blanks and couldn't give her a baby.they wanted a baby so that worked out, the child doesn't know her dad isn't her real dad and we decided to leave it that way, she will never know.I am glad I could do that for them. I gave this story 5 stars

Matt450Matt450over 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! Would love to have you continue the story! You are also an awesome writer.

SWT3SWT3over 7 years ago
Great story

Funny, moves well, good sex....what's not to like? Thanks

carmel12carmel12over 7 years ago
response

In response to your authors note: Good Job! In fact most of your writings are both well written and erotic.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Great little story

Really enjoyed this, and only had one minor nitpick. The situation at the very end sounded awesome, but seemed a bit rushed to talk about the marriages. If they had just planned on living together, might have been a little easier to believe. I also sometimes will pre-write content and go back to fill in the sex, where it isn't very important detail to the rest of the section. Anyhow nice little hot story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

I would like to see what happens when they all live together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This was a great story and I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

It was really well constructed, drama and loads of action. Some scenes were really well emphasized. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Please write a sequel to this where they are living together and having group sex and so on. Very hot!

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Definite

Definite 5 Stars. Please write another chapter. We need more of these couples, and how living and loving together works out for them.

DadDavisDadDavisover 6 years ago
This story is a good reason

lets gang up on Literotica to have a polyamorus section instead of lumping these in the group category. I am a senior citizen and been around here for a long while. I have seen several stories that fit that category.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@DadDavis

While I would certainly applaud a Polyamory section here, this story would still have been placed in the First Time section, due to that being the primary theme.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
Get an editor!

Good story but there were a few misplaced word and when he was doing Susan she became Wendy?? Overall very good story so keep it up! LOL *5*

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@IndyOn

I've reread the Susan section, and except for the final sentence, can't find another place where I mixed up the names. There are a couple of ambiguous "she" references that could get confusing. I still need to get back to do a revision of this to fix that one mistake. I'll also review the pronouns.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice Twist

Great twist at the end. I wasn't sure how you were going to wrap it up but it worked out well, great story.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Good story as usual from you. Would be interesting to know how things worked out a year or 2 later.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

How fun is this. So cleaver to ask the winner Wendy to remain silent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...