Girls' Night

Story Info
Three girls seduce their friends' boyfriend.
5.1k words
4.34
24.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers

Girls' Night

"I can't tell you the last time I felt this horny, you guys," Morgan commented as she watched the movie and took a sip from her glass of wine. Morgan was spending the night at her friend Samantha's apartment along with two of their other friends, Jessica and Therese. They were all dressed in their pajamas, sitting out on the floor in the main room of Samantha's two bedroom apartment, watching a movie, and drinking wine.

"Seriously. I haven't had any action for months. It's killing me," Morgan went on.

Jessica rolled her eyes. Morgan was gorgeous, with long amber hair, an athletic frame, brown eyes, and a beautiful smile. Morgan absolutely no trouble garnering male attention. "Really? I find that hard to believe," Jessica replied, skeptically. Jessica on the other hand was going through a genuine dry spell. She hadn't been touched by a man for five months.

"No, seriously. I haven't seen a penis since I broke up with Mark," Morgan insisted. Therese giggled when Morgan said the word "penis." The four girls were now ignoring the end of the movie and were instead listening to the exchange between Morgan and Jessica.

Jessica continued her cross-examination. "That was four months ago, Morgan. You really haven't hooked up with anyone since then?"

Morgan put two fingers up in the air. "Scout's honor. My love life's been drier than a desert."

Jessica wasn't about to be outdone. "Yeah, well it hasn't exactly been raining men for me either. I haven't so much as kissed anyone for five months," said Jessica, flipping her long dark brown hair back over her shoulder. "I would kill someone if it meant I could have a guy go down on me right now."

Morgan nodded back at her and raised her glass in agreement. "Yup."

After a brief pause, Therese, who was generally the quietest in the group, jumped in, "What's it like?" Therese had darker skin and black hair. She was the smallest and most athletic of the group, with small breasts.

"What's 'what' like?" asked Samantha. "You mean, having a guy lick your pussy?"

"Ummm, yeah," said Therese replied, sheepishly.

Samantha, who had consumed a lot more wine than the other girls and was definitely drunk, was incredulous. "You've never had a guy go down on you?" Samantha asked in disbelief. Therese didn't respond, but simply looked down. It was obvious that the answer was no. "Well it's fucking the best," Samantha went on. "It's better than having sex, and it's not close. If a guy knows what he's doing, there is literally nothing better than getting eaten out. Mike is an absolutely wizard, and he does it to me whenever I want--and then some."

This was the first time that night that Samantha's live-in boyfriend, Mike, had been mentioned. He had stayed in Samantha's and his bedroom all night, ceding the main room to the girls for the night. He was trying to give the girls their own space. And until that moment, he had succeeded in staying out of sight and out of mind.

"Oooh," said Morgan, coyly, "Do go on."

"There's not much else to go on about," said Samantha. She took a big swallow from her wine glass and went on, drunkenly. "Mike is the most talented boy I have ever had when it comes to going down on a girl. No one could be better."

"Now I'm just jealous," Jessica jumped in, smacking Samantha playfully with a pillow. "I told you I haven't had any action in months, and you're telling me you get on-demand oral from an expert? I kinda hate you right now, Sammy."

"Look," Morgan said, turning toward Therese, "If you've never had a guy use his mouth on you, you're totally missing out. I guess I should say that's true as long as the guy knows what he's doing. My ex didn't have any idea what to do, so I could totally take it or leave it when he'd do it." Talking about oral sex was turning her on, and Morgan could feel her pussy swamped with warmth, excited. Looking back at Samantha with a devilish smile on her face, Morgan continued, "Now Mike, on the other hand, it sounds like he's figured it all out."

At the same time, an awkward silence settled over the room. For five minutes, the four girls quietly watched the end of the movie, saying nothing.

As the movie finished and the credits began to roll, Samantha abruptly stoop up and stumbled. "I don't feel right, ladies." She moved quickly toward the bathroom.

Jessica smiled unsympathetically and commented, "I think someone might have had too much wine." Samantha got the bathroom as quickly as she could and hastily pulled the door closed. From the main room, the other three girls heard retching.

Morgan giggled. "Yup. Definitely too much wine."

Therese got up quickly, ran to Samantha's bedroom, and knocked on the door. Inside the room, Mike took out the earbuds he had been wearing and walked over and opened the door.

Mike greeted her. "Hey, Therese. What's up?"

"I think Samantha is vomiting," she said. Mike pushed past her, went over to the bathroom, and let himself in.

He stayed in the bathroom with Samantha for a good thirty minutes, getting water to wash her mouth out, holding her hair back and comforting her. Outside, in the main room, Jessica, Morgan, and Therese continued to sit on the floor, drink wine, and chat idly while Mike cared for Samantha in the bathroom. When he finally emerged, he was alone.

"Thanks for getting me, Therese," he said. "Sam's not feeling great, so she's decided she's just gonna sleep in there for the night, so if you need to use the bathroom, just use the one in our bedroom."

"Aw, poor girl," Morgan, who was a bit tipsy, responded. "Let's hope there was nothing bad in the wine! Are you gonna lay down next to her and cuddle with her on the bathroom floor."

"Ha, ha. Very funny, Morgan," he replied, making a joking face at Morgan.

"Hey," Jessica, who was also just a bit drunk, started in, "you should have a quick glass of wine with us." Jessica glanced knowingly over at Morgan, and Morgan quickly understood her intentions.

"Yeah," Morgan said coyly while she poured a fresh glass of red wine, "come have one drink with us." She stood up and handed it to Mike.

"I guess if you insist," Mike said, taking the glass. He sat down on the floor opposite the three girls and took a drink.

"So we learned something interesting about Therese tonight," Jessica said. "She's never had anyone go down on her before."

Therese turned bright red. "Jess! Stop!" she protested.

Jessica ignored her and continued. "Isn't that just unlucky for her?"

Mike was wary of the quick sexual turn the conversation had taken. He didn't have a sense about where this was going. "Um, yeah. I guess?"

Morgan jumped in. "Yeah it's super unlucky for you, Therese. There is nothing better in the whole fucking world than getting eaten out by someone who knows what he's doing. Nothing. I've always kinda wondered though, you know, from a guy's perspective--do guys like going down on girls?"

Mike's response was immediate and animated. "Oh totally. Or at least I do, and so do most guys I've talked to about it. There's nothing sexier than feeling a women tremble when you touch her. It's one of my favorite things to do."

Morgan pushed further. "Are you good at it?"

"Um. I guess I don't really know. I mean, I've never seen anyone else do it, right?" Mike replied.

Morgan didn't let him off the hook. "Well, when you perform oral, does the, umm, recipient, you know, usually finish?"

"Oh yeah. Every time. That's what makes it fun." Mike said, as if the answer should have been obvious.

Jessica was tired of the small talk, and quickly took the conversation over the line from theory to action. "Show us," she said. "Show us and we'll judge whether you know what you're doing. Show us on Therese."

Mike was flummoxed. Therese turned even redder, wrapped her arms around her knees, and pulled her legs to her chest, turning herself into a ball. "What are you guys doing?" she said. Inside, she was both excited and terrified.

Morgan pressed Mike. "Yeah. You said you can make a girl orgasm every time you perform oral. Prove it. Prove it on someone who's never experienced it before."

Jessica piled on. "The poor girl has no idea what she's missing. Help her out."

Mike's penis stirred at the thought of touching Therese and at the notion that he might see her stripped out of her clothes. She was so gorgeous. Petite, athletic, with dark skin and brown eyes. Still, he was not convinced. "That's crazy. I'm with Sam. And she's just over there, in the bathroom," he said, pointing at the bathroom.

Jessica sensed blood in the water. She set her wine glass down and crawled on her hands and knees over to Mike. "It's okay. Sam's out of commission for the night." Jessica brought her face to within an inch of Mike's and stopped. Still on her hands and knees, she brought one hand up and placed her index finger on Mike's forehead. Slowly, she began tracing her finger downward, over his nose, his lips, down to his chin. "I'm sure she won't mind. None of us have had any action in months." Down his chest, then to his navel. "Don't you feel sorry for us?" Down his abdomen and then below. Mike was trembling now, his cock fully erect, his heart racing, and his breathing rapid. As Jessica tapped her finger against his member, she simultaneously pressed her lips against him.

Mike groaned at the simultaneous sensations at his lips and penis. It felt so good. His body surrendered, and he kissed Jessica back.

After a few seconds, Jessica disengaged her lips. "What do we have down here?" she teased, tapping her finger against the tip of Mike's cock. She looked back over her shoulder at Morgan and smiled. "He's hard as steel." Jessica reached into his waistband, took his swollen penis into her full hand, and started rubbing. Mike closed his and let out a long whimper of pleasure at the feeling. Jessica taunted him. "What were you saying a minute ago about your girlfriend?"

Mike struggled to think coherently. "Umm. We--ummm--we . . . that feels so good, but." He tried to gather himself as Jessica continued rubbing him. "We shouldn't--oh god--Jess."

Jessica smiled at the ease with which she had seduced him and silenced his objections by kissing him again. Meanwhile, Morgan whispered in Therese's ear. "Aren't you curious? Don't you want to know what it feels like to have someone's tongue teasing your clit? Haven't you ever wondered? Haven't you ever dreamt about it and fantasized about it?" Morgan lifted up Therese's arms and pulled her top up off of her body. Therese did not resist. She was fixated on the activity unfolding in front of her between Mike and Jessica.

Mike watched as Morgan peeled off Therese's top, revealing a pair of small, tan tight breasts. He continued watching as Morgan crawled in front of Therese, hooked her fingers into the waistband of Therese's pajama bottoms, and peeled down Therese's bottoms and panties with a single tug, revealing her fully-shaved, bare vagina. His eyes widened at the sight of Therese, fully nude, displayed before him.

With Jessica's mouth occupied against Mike's, Morgan took over as the agitator, prodding, "Mike. Look at Therese." Morgan pushed Therese's knees apart. "Look at her pussy. She's completely shaved. Lick it. Show us how you lick it."

Therese stared at Mike and said nothing as Jessica disengaged her lips from Mike's. "Do it," Jessica said. "Do it now." Jessica pulled Mike forward by his cock, toward Therese, and then released her grip. But still Mike hesitated for a moment. He paused and looked at Jessica to his left and then Morgan to his right.

And then Therese spoke to Mike for the first time. "Please. I want you to. Please, Mike," she pleaded. This pushed Mike off the cliff, and he laid stomach-down on the floor and placed his head at the junction of Therese's legs.

"I shouldn't . . ." he muttered meekly, and then he did anyway. Mike put his tongue at the base of Therese's lips and licked slowly upward, running his tongue along her labia up to her clit, which was already swollen with excitement. When his tongue made first contact with her clit, Therese's body momentarily shuddered with a small spasm at the unexpected sensitivity of it. She felt soft and smooth against Mike's tongue, and she tasted delicious.

But Mike pulled his mouth away, clinging desperately to the last bits of resistance he could muster. "No. You guys. No. You're her friends. I'm her boyfriend. This is . . . it's wrong."

"Don't you want us?" Morgan inquired?

"Yeah. Don't you find us attractive?" Jessica chimed in, pulling her tank top up over her head. Beneath she wore no bra, and her beautiful, full breasts fell free in front of Mike.

"No. It's not that. You're . . . all three of you . . . god you're so hot," Mike stammered.

"Then stop thinking about it and just do it!" Morgan insisted, and she pushed Mike's head back down into Therese's pussy. Therese groaned as Mike's face pressed against her again.

And this time, Mike went to work with no hesitation. He gently and slowly traced his tongue in circles around Therese's clit. Jessica and Morgan framed the scene. To Therese's right, Jessica had now stuffed a hand into her pajama bottoms and panties and was copying Mike's motions against her own stiffening clit. To Therese's left, Morgan had peeled off her t-shirt, pajama bottoms, and panties, and was totally naked. Morgan placed each of her hands on the bottom of each of Therese's small breasts, and brought her mouth to her nipples, sucking and nibbling on them as Mike worked at Therese's clit.

"Oh god," Therese whimpered as Mike increased the pressure he was applying to her clit ever so slightly. The sight of Mike's face beneath her, buried in her cunt, lapping at her, servicing her, while Jessica openly masturbated next to her and Morgan sucked on her tits--it was a scene sexier than she could have ever imagined in her wildest fantasies.

Mike briefly paused his assault on Therese's pussy and put his middle and ring fingers into his mouth, soaking them. Then he pressed them against Therese's opening and very slowly inserted them.

"Oh! Shit!" Therese exclaimed, involuntarily lifting her pelvis in the air as he pressed his fingers into her as far as they would go.

With his fingers slowly and rhythmically plunging in and out, Mike returned to the primary work of licking Therese's clit. He worked his tongue in increasingly rapid circles around her erect bud. Therese had already been on the edge, and after about thirty seconds, this began to have the desired effect.

"Oh god. You guys, oh god. It's going to come you guys. My pussy! I'm going to!" Therese announced.

"Yes, do it," Jessica whispered while she rubbed at herself with increased vigor. "We want to watch you orgasm."

"I am. I am. I am! Right now! Right now! Right NOW!" Therese yelled out. Her back arched, and her hips bucked. She let out a guttural groan, as Mike continued to plunge his fingers into her and tongue her engorged nub through her climax. Her pussy clenched at his fingers, convulsing powerfully and leaking fluid all over the floor. With each hard spasm Therese moaned involuntarily, until finally her clit became too sensitive and she pushed Mike's head away from her sex. Therese had never felt an orgasm like that. She had no idea it was possible to come with so much intensity. Her body collapsed limply on the ground, her breathing rushed and her face and chest flushed. "That was," Therese stuttered between deep breaths, "incredible."

Mike's mouth and face were soaked with her juices, and he wiped them with his hand to try and dry them off. He couldn't help but smile at the effect he'd just had on Therese. But at the same time he felt sick with guilt, having violated the trust between him and Sam.

Jessica and Morgan, however, weren't through with him. While Therese slumped lifelessly on the ground, Jessica peeled off her bottoms and panties. All three women were now totally unclothed. As Jessica finished removing her final garments, she glanced over at Morgan and the two nodded knowingly at each other as they made eye contact.

"Roll over," Jessica commanded to Mike.

"Huh?" he responded cluelessly. Jessica didn't wait for any further response, but instead grabbed Mike by the side and rolled him so that he was resting on his back instead of his stomach.

"We want you, too," Jessica continued, taking hold of Mike's wrists and pinning them to the ground. "I want you to do the same thing to me. Do it. Lick me." She threw her legs over Mike's chest, pinning him down.

He resisted. "Wait. Stop it, Jess. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Mike began to push Jessica off of him, grasping at her bare hips and lifting her upward as she clenched her knees against the sides of his chest, trying to stay atop him. And just as Mike was beginning to hoist the smaller girl off of him and was on the brink of breaking free, Morgan straddled him at his stomach, too just behind Jessica and pressed him back down.

"Morgan? What the fuck you, guys?" He looked up at them.

"I said, lick me," Jessica repeated. She scooted her pelvis forward so that her pussy was hovering just above his face. With the two of them holding him down, Mike knew he couldn't get up off the ground. He made no effort to move them.

"Make her come, Mike, just like you did for Therese," Morgan added. She reached behind and began rubbing her hand against his crotch, which was already hard.

Even this wasn't enough to convince Mike, though. "We shouldn't be doing this, you guys."

"Do it already, dammit! I'm horny as fuck!" Jessica would wait for him no more. She dug her fingers into the back of Mike's head and pulled it violently against her cunt.

Mike pulled his head away momentarily and looked up at her. He was frightened. "Okayokayokay! I'll do it! Just stop tearing at my scalp."

He raised his head to her lips and began to caress her labia with it, teasing her, refusing to bring his tongue up to touch her clit. Jessica tried to adjust her body and push her pussy against his tongue so that he had to stimulate her clit, but Mike kept moving away from her. After several minutes of teasing, Jessica was fed up. "Stop it. Stop teasing me. Put your tongue on it, please."

Mike finally obliged, tracing his tongue ever so gently over her hardened bud, eliciting a sigh of pleasure from Jessica as his tongue contacted it for the first time. Meanwhile Morgan was busy tugging Mike's jeans and boxers down his legs and off his body, leaving him entirely naked. Briefly, Morgan stroked Mike's cock so that it stood up at full attention, and then she positioned her pussy directly over the top of it and pressed his hardened member inside.

It felt incredible to Mike. As he entered Morgan, his neck and head involuntarily dropped down away from Jessica's moist cunt for a moment and he let out a groan. Morgan began to slowly work her body up and down over him, rocking her hips atop him in a gentle, hypnotic rhythm.

"Please keep going," Jessica pleaded, not wanting Mike to be distracted by Morgan's fucking. "Please, Mike. Please keep licking it."

Mike obliged, returning his tongue to Jessica's firm clit and circling his tongue tenderly around it. As he did Jessica released a contended moan, which was quickly matched by little whimpers coming from Morgan every time her body pressed down all the way against Mike, fully filling her pussy.

At the same moment, Samantha, who had been busy emptying the contents of her stomach into the bathroom toilet, drunkenly and groggily opened the door to the main room. The alcohol was causing the room to spin as she opened the door, and it took her a moment to process what she was seeing.

Therese was sitting, totally naked on the floor, with her back to the couch that was positioned in front of the television. The television displayed the home screen for her blu-ray player. Therese had her right hand between her legs and her left hand against her breasts, pinching at one of her nipples. She was . . . masturbating. That didn't make any sense to Samantha. While Therese rubbed herself, Therese's gaze was locked onto something just to her right.

sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers
12