Girls' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha tilted her head to the side, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. Both Morgan and Jessica were sitting up, and they were in line with each other with their backs toward Samantha. And just like Therese they were completely nude. Morgan was slowly sliding up and down, and Jessica was looking intently down at something. Both of them were panting and making little noises. And they were on top of something. Something--no--someone had put their hands on Morgan's hips. Who is that? At that instant, Samantha's drunken mind realized that it was Mike. Mike was beneath them.

Morgan was fucking Mike and Jessica was sitting on his face.

Samantha's heart sank into the pit of her stomach and she began to feel ill again. Her Mike, her boyfriend, a man to whom she said "I love you" every day--he was being fucked by her friends. It felt like a dagger had been placed into her chest and twisted. This was impossible. It must be a dream. Tears welled up in her eyes and began to run down her cheeks. It felt as though her world was ending in front of her.

But against her will, Samantha also felt something else. She felt her pussy moisten and her heart race. The sight of her man pleasuring two women at the same time while a third masturbated to it was incredibly erotic, even if it was also painful.

Samantha was paralyzed. She couldn't move or speak up. She lost the ability to stand up, and her back slid down the wall until her butt hit the ground. She was just sitting against the wall outside the bathroom, silently crying, watching the foursome unfold in front of her. The others were all so engrossed in their orgy that none had noticed her reappearance.

As Samantha looked on, Mike lapped with increasing intensity at Jessica's pussy. Her boyfriend removed one of his hands from Morgan's hips and placed it behind Jessica's pussy, slithering two fingers into Jessica's cunt as his tongue worked on her clit.

"Oh shit!" Jessica cried out in response. "Don't fucking stop, Mike. I'm so close. Make my pussy come, Mike. Please make my pussy come." The scene before Samantha was overwhelming. One girl was fucking. One girl having was her pussy sucked. And a third girl was watching and masturbating. Unconsciously, Samantha put her hand into her panties and began to rub her own aching clit. This was all so wrong and so painful, but also so fucking hot. Samantha was struggling to reconcile how the events unfolding in front of her could make her feel as though her world were crumbling and so desperately horny at the same time.

As Samantha watched, Mike pumped his fingers rapidly in and out of Jessica, and Jessica began to moan. Her pussy shuddered against Mike's thrusting fingers and moisture started to leak from her vagina onto his face. She panted frantically, grabbed ahold of Mike's head with both of her hands, ground her pulsating pelvis against Mike's mouth, and cried out rapidly, "It's coming--it's coming--it's coming--you guys--it's coming!"

She moaned loudly and her body shook like tree in a hurricane. Jessica's pussy throbbed against Mike's tongue for about 45 seconds, and she held his head firmly in place through it all. Then, as the final contractions subsided, Jessica crumpled in a heap onto Mike's face. He lifted her small, seemingly lifeless mass off his face and set her body to his side. She laid limply on the ground, resting her back against the couch with a semi-conscious, satisfied look on her face.

As she relished her post-orgasmic release, Jessica opened her eyes and noticed Samantha had rejoined the room. Jessica dreamily smiled at her crying friend and then, noticing Samantha's hand down her panties, winked. "You are a god, Mike. You are a fucking god," Jessica said, praising Mike in a voice that sounded half-intoxicated from her orgasm.

Morgan continued to fuck away at Mike, as Jessica slumped next to the mating the couple. Even though Mike had gotten Therese off only a few minutes before, Therese began to come again from her frantic, fast-flying fingers, climaxing powerfully while she watched Morgan impale herself over and over again.

As Therese came down from her second orgasm of the night, Morgan pulled herself up for a moment and stood up, setting Mike's penis temporarily free. Then she turned herself around so that she was facing away from him and re-inserted his erect cock. As she enveloped him, she too noticed Samantha for the first time.

Morgan stared at Samantha and as she fucked her friend's boyfriend, an evil grin crossed Morgan's face. She began to fuck Mike in earnest, provoking groans of pleasure from the man beneath her. Mike was still oblivious to Samantha's presence, but Morgan was acutely aware of it and had decided to put on a show of her sexual prowess. Morgan expertly fucked Mike, sliding his big cock almost all the way out of her and then burying it fully into her depths with ever-growing speed.

As she did so, Morgan stared at the masturbating Samantha, who was looking increasingly defeated, and began to taunt her. "Is it good, Mike? Do you like it?" Morgan asked with a sinister tone.

"Oh my god," was all Mike could manage against the overwhelming sensations raging through his cock.

"Is my pussy tight, Mike?"

"So. Tight. Fuck." Mike grunted back at her.

"Is it tighter than your girlfriend's pussy? Am I tighter than Sam?" Mike couldn't and didn't respond. His mind was incapable of processing coherent thoughts as his cock rushed toward a massive orgasm. Morgan stopped moving on top of him, eliciting a whimper of frustration from him. "Answer me, Mike," she demanded.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes it is! Yes you are! Way better than Sam! Just don't stop! Please keep going!" Mike begged. Morgan obliged, fucking him with increasing fervor.

Mike's words crushed Samantha's soul. She knew was watching a superior woman pleasure her man in a way she knew she would never be able to. Morgan had a better body than her. Morgan had bigger, firmer breasts than her. Morgan had a tighter cunt than her and knew how to use it better.

Morgan smiled at--no--she laughed at Samantha while she rode Mike's cock with perfect rhythm and pace. "She'll never be able to fuck you like this, will she? She'll never be as good as me. Say it!"

"She isn't! She won't! She can't! Oh, Morgan, you're amazing!" Mike yelled back in response. The spell was complete now, and Mike was fully under Morgan's control. She owned him. He belonged to Morgan now, not Samantha.

Morgan knew Mike was on the brink. "Come in me now, Mike. Come inside me now," she commanded.

"Oh fuck!" Mike bellowed, and his cock throbbed deep inside Morgan. His back arched and his hips rose off of the floor as he came. He instinctively thrust his pelvis upward, fucking himself deep inside Morgan. He grunted and moaned loudly, howling involuntarily as an impossible amount of sperm pumped up out of him like a geyser, coating Morgan's depths.

This set Morgan off. Her body stiffened and her cunt clutched at Mike's beating cock, rhythmically pulsing. She kept her eyes locked with Samantha's as she moaned deeply and let pleasure consume her body.

Fresh tears poured from Samantha's eyes as she watched Mike grunt and spasm into her friend. She had never made Mike moan. He was always silent when Samantha fucked him. Nor had she ever let Mike come into her pussy. Samantha always made him withdraw. And yet the vision of Mike ejaculating into her friend and the sight of Morgan orgasming atop him was enough to push Samantha across the finish line. With the sick feeling still festering in the pit of her stomach and salty water running down her cheeks, Samantha gently orgasmed, moaning quietly to herself from the other side of the room while the rutting couple across from her rode out their powerful, simultaneous climaxes.

When the convulsions subsided, Samantha pulled her hand from her panties and buried her head in her hands crying harder than before. Mike still hadn't realized she was in the room. "Oh my god," Mike sputtered, as he tried to catch his breath from the massive orgasm Morgan had just conjured out of him. "Morgan, I've never felt anything like that before. You're amazing. That's the best fuck I've ever had in my life."

The words were poison in a festering wound for Samantha, a dagger in the gut. But still, Morgan was not done establishing her place as the alpha female of the group. She lifted her body up letting Mike's softening penis slide out of her and turned around, facing Mike.

"That was really fucking nice. I needed that." she commented casually looking him in the eyes. "We're gonna do that again sometime." She leaned down and kissed Mike passionately on the lips. He grabbed the back of her head and held her lips against his, kissing her back. "Yes. Yes, I hope so. You're incredible," Mike replied, grabbing Morgan's head again and kissing her more.

Watching them make out in post-orgasmic joy was too much for Samantha. The sight of her friend and boyfriend coupled together was intensely erotic and horrendously nauseating at the same time. She was going to be sick again. She slipped back into the bathroom and put her head over the toilet, emptying everything that was left in her stomach. When it was fully evacuated, she slumped over and passed out on the floor.

12