All Comments on 'Girls' Night'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
WOW!

With Sex Or Suicide, you touched on everything 2 guys and a gal can possibly do to and with each other and here you go with everything that 3 gals can do. Where the fuck can you go from here? But I want to be there!

Thanks, by the way.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Must Be a Great Marriage!

The honeymoon is obviously over for the "happy couple" in this story. The husband comes home shit-faced and feels he needs another shot of booze for every move he makes. When he finally stumbles upstairs,he peeping Tom's it outside the bedroom as his wife and her two friends do their best impersonations of Roller Derby dykes in heat. And as this nasty tale nears its close,he starts slippin' and a slidin' on all the jizz he's decorated the carpet with while watching "Dykes Gone Wild". Classic Literature this ain't!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Easily could've been a foursome they didn't have dildos for nothing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...