Girls Night at the Local Pub

Story Info
Married Jen at quiz night but gets unexpectedly knocked up.
2.8k words
3.26
77.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I live in a lovely suburb. Semi detached heaven. Husband's work, wives stay at home and kids go to school and college. An ideal situation I think. But unfortunately my wife Jenny or Jen for short gets bored and unlike me has never experienced hard times, poverty and no money. I have sought to make sure that doesn't happen. So far so good. But Jen has this edge, something burning in the background.

Often when on holiday or out on a party night Jen always seems to be talking to strangers and not women strangers. But men of all sorts, young, old, well dressed, track suits, etc. So I have to keep an eye on her, which causes my mates "take the piss" by calling me "Jay" which is short for Jealous. I am not jealous of course, but I don't want my wife to make a mistake so I watch her more than most watch their wives.

Of course it was just a matter of time before this blew up. So going back to the beginning. I will tell the story as I have been filled in by my neighbours and friends.

"I'm going to the Quiz night up at The Furrows" Jen said to me as I got home from work on a Thursday night.

"Oooh I fancy that!" I replied only to be told.

"Its a girls night Jay you can't come, although we could probably use your help!"

"What time are you going?" I ask. "About 7.30pm tonight."

I ask where our three kids are and what time they are due home. I then notice my evening meal in the pan but the pasta waiting to be cooked.

"Can you sort your food out Jay! While I get ready to go out." Jen calls down from upstairs.

I want to get out of my work suit so I slowly walk upstairs hoping to find Jen in the nude for a bit of nookie. As I sneak a look round our bed room door Jen looks hot with capital H for HOT! She is in her underwear. Lovely black tight fitting lacy undergarments. For a forty two year old she still has it. I sneak into the room and slid my hands under her bra clad tits and press my semi hard tool against her ass cheeks which are naked due to wearing the current fashion of very thin almost G string knickers. From a distance it looks like no knickers are on - going commando. But on closer inspection they look like a floss string between two teeth.

"Oh hello!" she says. "Is that Jay?" she asks.

"Well who else would it be?" I whisper in her ear.

"Oh I thought it might be other man who pops around and pops his popsicle in me when my husband is away!" she laughs.

"Well I am not going away any more, then!" I say laughing as well.

I change into a T-shirt and jeans as she puts on her little black dress LBD. I move in a second time.

"Get off me. I've just put my lipstick on, don't kiss my lips." Jen says grumpily. "Go and put your pasta on." She says. "I've only got 5 minutes left to get ready. Shoo, Shoo!" she says as she waves her hands up and down at the wrist to get me out of the bedroom.

"Well I will have my Popsicle ready tonight when you come home darling. It will need a good licking. Ha Ha!" I say as I leave the bedroom. I look downstairs and see two neighbours in the hall. They must have heard what I just said.

"Erm sorry about that." I say blushing. I didn't realise I had not closed the front door.

"Its ok." said Liz our next door neighbour. "We hear it all through the walls often enough." While she sniggers. Ethel from across the street continues to look at me seriously.

"Really Jay." Ethel says. "I do not want to hear that kind of thing. Please keep that to yourself."

For a good looking woman she is very boring and straight laced up.

I go in the kitchen and start my pasta. After a few minutes I hear Jenny come down stairs. She looks really good. I walk out into the hall as the three women meet up.

"You look really good for a quiz night. Do you get extra points off the quiz master for looking hot?" I laugh.

"Well I certainly will try." says Jen. "Ok love see you later." She says as she and her two friends head out the front door.

Ethel filled me on the what happened that night. This is an outline of what she reported back to me;

Ethel, Jen, and Liz met up with two other neighbours to make a quiz team of 5. They sat at a nice table in the centre of the Pub. A table behind them has a group of 5 lads sat down. They are having a night out and don't know about the quiz night.

Jen's little black dress means she shows quite a bit of leg and thigh to the guys sat behind us. Who as time goes on and more alcohol is consumed spend more time looking at her and admiring her physique. The guys look like they are in the mid twenties. The quiz doesn't start until 9pm. As we arrived at 7.30pm quite a few drinks were consumed by everyone.

The Quiz master arrives and gives out pens and answer sheets. He asks everyone to name their team and write it down at the top of the answer sheet. We hear the lads laughing as they come up with stupid team names. "The Punkawallahs", "Boris's Hair Do", "Aye you leave the E.U." Eventually the settle on the name "Lewis Hamilton's Helmets".

We who have been to our local pub many times for quiz night are known as the Golden Girls. Although we are not as old as the actors in the TV show.

Jen is writing our answers down as we whisper our thoughts between us. The lads behind us seem to be listening in trying to overhear our answers. Jen gives them an ear bashing;

"Stop trying to copy our answers will you?" Jen says loudly to the lads.

"OOOHHH listen to you!!!" answer the lads. "Keep you knickers on" says the big lad closest to Jen who has been ogling her long legs and exposed chest all night. "Don't get them in a twist" he adds.

"How do you know if I've got any on?" Jen says confidently. The lad who spoke is stopped in his tracks. He doesn't know what to say. All his mate cover their mouths as they snigger at Jen's comment. "Is she for real" one lad whispers. "Is she married saying stuff like that?" is another comment overheard.

"Well I will make you a bet after the Quiz to see if you are. I bet you have knickers on. If I am right I get to take them off and keep them. If I am wrong you are welcome to have my underpants in return!" The lads all laugh again loudly.

We get to question 30. "What is the capital of Ecuador?" The quiz master calls out in the microphone of his small PA system. Jen is our Geography expert so we all look at her. She is looking a bit pissed.

"Hang on a minute." Jen says. "I can't think of the answer. But I know the answer. That's it, I will go for a wee I usually remember answers if I go the loo."

She gets up and wobbles all the way to the Ladies. After a minute or two one of the lads goes to the Gents. It was the lad who made the bet about her knickers.

I see Jen come out the Ladies and the lad comes out of the Gents at exactly the same time. He bumps into Jen in front of the side door entrance and exit of the pub. He nudges her into the door which opens and he guides her through and out into the dark, empty beer garden. I walk over the Ladies and I can see snogging going on. Harmless enough I think to myself, but not ideal for a married person to be doing.

As I come out of the loo, I take a peek back and I can see Jen with her skirt up and the lad looking at her G string knickers. Before laughing and sliding them down her legs and off. Then he puts them in his pocket. They kiss again. I think I had better sit down. So I leave them to it in the pitch black beer garden.

Five minutes later still no sign of Jen, the four of us chatting away are not bothered where she is. I need the toilet again. This time when look out the window on the way to the toilets I see Jen on her back on a table bench with her legs wide apart and the young lad stood up straight with his trousers round his feet with his bare bottom swinging in and out of her valley.

I go into the Ladies, there is a open small window so I can hear Jen groaning and sigh outside as she is ploughed by the strong, big, young man.

"Good, good, good" mutters the lad as he pummels Jen. A bloke walks past them and pats the lad who is shagging Jen on his back and says "Well in mate" before he enters the pub and heads towards the bar.

"Don't spunk in me." Says Jen. "Why not" asks the lad.

"Well my hubby has had the chop so he cant get me pregnant. So I don't take the pill. So don't come in me, knob head." Jen says.

The lad doesn't answer but he picks up her legs and positions them on his shoulders. "Do you like that Mom?" he says.

"Don't call me Mom ass wipe" Jen says. The lad repeats "Tell me that Mom likes my cock in her fanny."

Jen replies "No way Jose!" So the lad picks her up off the bench so only her head remains on it and plunges deeply into her. All the air in Jen is expelled and she cries out in pain. "Urrgh. Stop, stop" Jen cri.

"Say it" the Lad says. Jen has no option being double over completely and pressed flat against a beer garden table.

"Mom loves it" she says. "Again" asks the lad.

"Mom loves your big cock right up deep inside Mom's fanny." Says Jen.

"Again and again" says the lad. Jen has to repeat the comments with every in stroke she gets, until the lad starts to speed up. He is getting close.

"Can I come in you Mom?" asks the lad

"No." Says Jen

"Mom I need to come in you" Say the lad.

"No." Says Jen

"Oh I cant hold it anymore" says the lad. Hi cock grows much wider and longer as his orgasm builds.

"You want it Mom don't you?" says the lad.

"Tell me you want it right up inside you don't you?" He says.

I can see Jen getting worked up by the big penis brushing against her clit. I see she is starting to get to orgasm also. Just before she comes on the lads cock. She wheezes out.

"Oh yes, come in me, cum in Mom, give me all you've got you bastard!"

Then she shudders, grunts and her legs lock around the lads neck as her orgasm hits.

"Here you go Mommy." says the lad as he groans loudly. Soon as his groan stops he fires his cum deep into Jen. I can see him continue to thrust deep as his balls rise and drop pumping his baby gravy deep inside her, just about fertile, 42 year old womb.

"Ah that was great." he says while he lies on top of Jen his cock holding his jism in her cunt. A couple walk past and into the pub shaking their heads.

"Kids today" the woman says.

The lad laughs "Are you a 42 year old kid?"

"Shush" says Jen to the lad. "I should not be here with you. I am a married lady you know. Keep quiet in case anyone who knows me, see me here with you."

"Who is going to recognise you by just your bum cheeks?" Says the lad. "That's all that is visible of you. Haha." laughs the lad.

I decide to head back to the table to see Liz and the girls in the quiz team. We look at each other but no one says anything. But we all know what each of us is thinking. Where is Jen?

One Vodka and Coke later I again go to the loo. I can hear some noises outside but no one is at the table where Jen was shagged earlier.

I go in a cubicle and shut the door. I close the toilet seat and stand on it. I can now see out of the small sash window. Across the beer garden I can see Jen bent forward leaning on a brick wall while behind her is the same lad.

Jen skirt is pushed up her back, her bare buttocks reflect the colour amber shinning from the street lamp on the other side of the wall. The lad has both hands on her hips as he pumps deep inside her again.

"Mum you are a dirty cow!" says the lad.

"Open them legs wider." He continues. "Squeeze your pelvic floor muscles bitch!"

"Oh yes, Oh yes indeedy!" says the lad "That feels great. Urgh, urgh, urgh." says the lad as he pushes her clenched vagina muscles apart with his helmet as she squeezes them shut.

"Oh yes Mommy" says the lad. "Here it comes for you. Phew Eee!"

"Don't come in my pussy" says Jen. Her arms open fully extended to the brick wall. Her feet in stilettoes wide apart.

"Don't worry I wont." says the lad. As he gets his smart phone out of his pocket and films his vinegar strokes pushing deep into the married woman's cunt from behind.

"I love shagging married women." He whispers into Jen's ear. "And especially knocking them up!" He laughs as he stiffens up then plunges deep inside Jen again and again as he fires his sperm deep inside her fanny for a second time that night.

"Oh yeah baby. Let me know if you want more of my cock. Anytime you want babe."

He puts his hand on her pony tail and pulls her head back and up. "Now if you want to keep this quiet tell me the name of the capital city of Ecuador." he says.

I return to our table in the pub once again. The lad comes in and returns to his seat. I overhear one of the lads say to him. "Did you find out the capital city of Ecuador?"

"Yes." says the lad and writes it down on their answer sheet.

"Ok." Says the quiz master. "Can everyone swap their answer sheet with a team next to them. Then we will go through the answers."

We pass our sheet to the group of lads behind us, who all grin as Jen comes in to sit at our table. "Do you know the capital city of Ecuador, Jen? Cos we didn't know it and now its too late as we have handed our sheet on to be marked."

Needless to say, the lads next to us won the quiz and £100 prize. They beat us by one point. Yes it was the capital city of Ecuador question that was the difference between us. None of us were pleased with Jen going missing for 40 minutes when we needed the answer.

We all went home and no more was said about the evening.

That was the story told to me by Ethel. She recalled the events that went on that night." She also said "That she was not happy losing £20 which each team member would have won if our team won the quiz."

I asked Ethel what happened as Jen was pregnant unexpectedly 6 weeks after the girls night out. Now I have had a vasectomy so how she was fertilised was a mystery to me. Jen was not opening up at all about how it happened. So I invited Ethel around for a cuppa and offered her £20 if she could tell me what went on during quiz night. That is how I got to share the story with you.

I am not happy with Jen but we have been married for many years so I'm not divorcing her. However, there are conditions; she has had to promise to never cheat on me again. To ensure this happens the baby she gives birth to will be called after the capital city of Ecuador to remind her of the conditions. Also that flirting, chatting, befriending and cheating with men ends for good. Or that will be the end of Jen not working and living in the suburbs and I will quit, QUIT, our marriage.

PS The capital city of Ecuador is Quito.