All Comments on 'Girls Night at the Local Pub'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, but she needs to go

And he doesn't need to raise another man's bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Throw the cheating bitch and her kid out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story lame ending

Great cheating wife story but the husbands reaction is a weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Observation!

With a name like backdoorboogie you should suck it from her.

Sorry I cant give you negative numbers, like -5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh come on!

You keep her as she promises never to cheat again? Like her promise is worth anything? If you want keep her then tell her abort the child or give it up for adoption. But even then she is damaged goods so after all that crap then divorce her anyway and say "I lied".

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sorry

trying erotic coupling, that was an awful loving wives story. of course it really wasn't erotic or loving. just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another wimp British cuckold. Is it something in the water, . . .

or just your cultural background, sucking the cock of the current king or other authority figure? Pathetic and humiliating. He wasn't the first, and won't be the last. And Nancy-boy hubby deserves all the shit she will feed him.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 4 years ago
hair in back of my head standing up

what the fuck is wrong with this fucking asshole?

i think he needs to have a brain realignment ... his wires have somehow crossed

please literotica create a new genre called cuckworld so i don t have to read stories like this one .... fuck me now i have to clean up the vomit i just spewed all over my desk

1* hundreds od limp dicks and a dozen buckets of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As you are obviously a flaming cuck

Is it your back door that gets boogied often by a large lad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You fail the quiz that bad

Your prize is a divorce. And tle lads get knee-capped.

dob092095dob092095over 4 years ago
No real man would raise someone else’s kid.

Unless maybe he could bleed the father dry by child support. Wife pregnant after a snip? No way anybody would call me daddy.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
In the heat of passion

One rarely says "squeeze your pelvic floor muscles bitch" and instead may shout "squeeze your cunt bitch".

Also i was confused by the British terminology. In the US the Fannie is the ass. So it sounded as if he convinced her for anal and cums in her vagina.

Sadly, hubby now has to carry the burden of raising another man's child with a wife who disrespects him so much that she had sex in a public place more than once and got pregnant. She gave in far too easily for this to have been her first time.

He forgives her and has to live the rest of his life worried about a cheater.

Lastly, i thought the name Jay was just used by his friends to tease him for being jealous. Why then does his wife and her friends call him Jay?

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STOP IT !!! You nitwit !

Yo piss poor drivel is lower on tha latrine wall were yo mommy is farting cum. And she‘s betta, mon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife cheats

The Pub..my wife loves to get drunk and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

What does being married for a long time have to do with a wife's cheating and having another man's baby? Asking her to not flirt or chat with another man was laughable. And naming the kid Quito would have doomed all three of them going forward. Why do something stupid like that? Both parents will be reminded every day of her cheating. They'll NEVER be able to let it go or forget about it. The poor kid will be bullied his entire life because of his name. This has to be one of the dumber stories I've read here lately and that is saying something considering the bad stories that have been filling up the loving wives section.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
BD

I don't know what to think about this.one, so I won't.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
couldn't get past the willingness

to be the ultimate cuckold,,,willing to raise the bastard as your own

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
What the fu...!

I'm not one for instant divorce and retribution, but if not for this twat then who?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Dump the cheater

She made promises when they got married so her word means nothing. This chump is going to raise the bastard and be reminded everyday he is a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

No Women should put themselves in that position .. I am glad the husband found out about his wife ... But then again I would have kicked her to the Curb . Ask My Ex wife she did not take me serious .. My Current wife Has My Trust and My Love .. We go dancing and being a Marine has its perks ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

god he is one dumb bastard she get knocked up and he still keeps the slut shake your head toss the bitch and her bastard to the curb find a faithful wife you don't need a whore for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lol

So Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He HAS to watch her because she’s so stupid that she’ll cheat on him?

But he’s not jealous. Well thank FUCK he’s there to look after her. I mean, it’s a good thing he’s there to monitor her every action, her every word, her every move because what the fuck would she do with this paragon of masculinity? It’s amazing that she can dress herself in the morning.

But he’s not jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I sometimes wonder if a husband was to walk in with a new baby and proudly proclaim it his, what would his wife say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
British or American?

If this is Britain it's mum and arse, American then he's fucking her arse, so she can't get pregnant that way.

"Really Jay." Ethel says. "I do not want to hear that kind of thing. Please keep that to yourself." - don't come into my house uninvited... quite simple.

Hi cock grows much wider and longer as his orgasm builds. - Presume you mean His, but... really? a little swell, but MUCH wider and longer.

her, just about fertile, 42 year old womb. - a little biology wouldn't hurt, 42 is very possible even without better diets etc. To cum in her womb he would be causing her serious damage.

Some of the wording has me questioning the age or nationality of the author.

I see she is starting to get to orgasm also

Now I have had a vasectomy so how she was fertilised was a mystery to me.

As for the BS about keeping the kid and not divorcing... fucking cuck a doodle do! I'm thinking the author has a bit of a pregnancy fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

you have to be real stupid if your slut goes to a game night and comes up pregnant 6 weeks later and you have not had sex grow some bls and toss the whore why raise someone elses brat

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Of course the wife gets dressed up in her LBD for a quiz night. Look around at the other wives dressed the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t believe he actually stayed with his wife OR that he believes she’ll stay faithful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WACC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ez egy értéktelen ,nulla írás,szégyen arra nézve aki megalkotta ezt az undorító felszarvazott semmit!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Crap story, there is no way a real husband going to stand by and watch his wife get fucked. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. But even more than that I enjoyed reading the comments from all the little boys. Those boys who are afraid that they are now cucks just because they got an erection while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jests lucky man to have such a hot wife not afraid to enjoy herself. Shame she got knocked up though but now he knows he should encourage her to get on the pill and continue to go out with the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife character was not a bitch and the husband not a "cuck" as some commenters say, BUT in the real world most husband's would still divorce her. I most certainly would. The muchkin would have been a constant reminder to most in those circumstances. Selfish? No. Given she would screw someone at the drop of a hat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Or... sissy wimp cuck tried to stop the lad from having his way with his wife and he too got bent over and made a bitch fuck toy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous