Girls Night Ch. 02

Story Info
I steal off with Elaine...
3.4k words
4.79
5.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Psst." The hiss sounded off in the distance. Not something I had to concern myself with. "Psst," came again, this time closer, more urgent. I groaned. SLAP. A palm hit my face.

"What?" I said loudly.

Elaine's beautiful brown eyes hovered before me. Her long red hair cascaded down her shoulders, and, together with a pair of hoop earrings, it decorated a face that no longer showed any signs of my cum; she'd even reapplied her makeup, aiming at--and achieving--a sexier look than she'd had before, with darker shades, redder lips, and perpetually blushing cheeks. She smiled at me. "No need to get snappy."

"Well, you did both slap me and wake me." I lay naked on the bed, and my cock grew just at the sight of her. "Why did you wake me?" I asked, though I had a pretty good idea.

She fingered her hair, pretending not to see my boner. "Oh, you know. Couldn't sleep."

I stretched, yawning, and this time she couldn't resist sneaking a peek at my length pointing up into the air. "How long have I been out?"

"About two hours, I think," she said. "After a while, I got bored of watching you sleep, so I decided to wake you up." I raised an eyebrow at her. She didn't see it. "Look what I found." She took a step back, pointing down at her legs. She wore a pair of boots with eight inch stilettoes, so tall they had thick platformed soles so she wouldn't trip--and even then the heels must've been hard for her to handle. They were made soft, supple black leather that tightly encased her legs all the way up to her thighs. These weren't boots made for walking...

"I found them hidden at the back of Jenna's closet room in an unopened shoebox," she said. "You have quite the perverted sister to own such a pair."

"You're the one who's actually wearing them," I pointed out.

"What? I'm not perverted," she said. "I'm just me, Elaine." As if that made any sense. "But, important question: How do you like them?"

She still wore her cute outfit from earlier in the evening, a tight sweater and a cute red and white skirt. The boots absolutely did not fit with the outfit, but, to my eyes, that juxtaposition made them even naughtier. "I love them."

I rolled over to find Jenna and Selene tangled in each other's arms and legs, both fast asleep. "They're cute together, aren't they?" Elaine whispered. "Come, let's give them some space. You can show me your gaming room."

My clothes were still scattered over the floor. I didn't want to get back into them, so Elaine threw me one of Jenna's bathrobes. I donned it--it was far too small, barely covering my body down to my hips, but it did the job--and we snuck out of the room.

"So..." I started once in the hallway. "Jenna and Selene?"

She gave me a stunned look. "How could you not notice? I've been rooting for them for months."

Huh. Now that I thought about it... "I guess somewhere I did. But in my defense, I was very busy noticing you."

She threw her hair back over her shoulder in a most arrogant way. "Of course you were. I'm gorgeous."

We ambled through the corridors by the ambience of the moonlight, accompanied by the clicks of her heels on the marble floor. She had some trouble walking on them, and I offered her my arm for support, to which she gladly held on.

After a while she broke the silence. "It must have been tough, to grow up like this."

"Don't overstate it," I said. "Everyone faces challenges in life, and yes, mine were different, but definitely not harder. Living like this taught me to be immaterial, as there are far more important things in life than stuff."

She beamed up at me and squeezed my hand.

We reached the stairwell, and I sprinted down to watch as she descended, carefully placing her feet on the steps. "You are majestic," I told her. With a few steps to go, she stopped, smiled, and leaped into my arms, squealing with delight. I caught her and spun her around a few times, her booted legs flying free behind her, before setting her down. "Come," I said, and took her to my rooms.

I first rid myself of Jenna's bathrobe and slid into one of mine. Elaine whistled at my momentary nudity. "Hmm," she purred, "it looks like I'm not the only sexy one around here. But let's first play some games!"

I led her to my gaming room. It wasn't large, with a few comfortable couches facing a small cinema screen that I could hook up to whatever console I felt like playing on. I loaded up a shooter game, turned off the lights, handed Elaine a controller and thudded onto a couch.

She moved to stand before me and placed her fists on her hips. "What?" I asked.

She sighed, exasperated. "I want to sit in your lap, silly. Scooch those legs apart."

She dropped herself plump between my legs, backing her ass up against my erection. I wrapped my arms around her to hold my controller in front of her, rested my chin on her shoulder and brought my legs together against hers, enjoying the feel of her leather boots against my skin.

We started the game. Our objective was to capture a flag from each other's bases and bring it back to our own base while we shot each other to pieces with guns, both supported by a few bots.

I beat her soundly. In most encounters, I'd killed her before she even noticed me, but when she was the one to see me first, she immediately gave it away by moving in the direction she wanted to go in the game. "Yes, I've got you. No, fuck you!" she'd shout. She was very competitive.

"You're not very good at this," I told her.

"It's called tactics," she said. "The first stage is underplaying my strengths."

"It won't work if you tell me what you're doing."

"Oh, it will work. I have a few things up my sleeve, you know. Or in my pants, I should say." She reached behind her back to throw open my bathrobe and lifted her skirt to rest my cock on her bare ass.

She ground on me the next game, moaning softly between her verbal assaults. I won, but less convincingly. "Fuck you!" she yelled when she lost.

And she promptly did just that. She raised her ass, placed my tip on her wet lips and sat down again. I slid in her and gasped. She was soft and swollen--tight as she embraced me inside of her warm body. She hadn't exaggerated when she'd told me how wet she got; a little of her liquid run out of her along my cock. Selene and Jenna had felt great earlier that night, but they'd fucked me only because I could fill their horny pussies. It'd been like that with every girl I'd been with. Somehow, Elaine was different. She held me close, cradled me lovingly, like... like... she loved me.

What a ridiculous thought. How could I feel love through her pussy? Especially when she employed it just to beat me.

She giggled and shook her ass, playing with my cock inside her. "D'you like my vagina? How about we play another game while the two of you get acquainted?"

I reloaded the game, and it became impossible for me to focus. Every so often, she shifted and sent a shock of pleasure through my body, distracting me a few crucial seconds.

In one of those moments, she managed to steal away from my base in possession of my flag, and didn't let it go, winning her the game. "Haha," she shouted, raising her arms in triumph. "I win!"

She rotated on my cock so that we were face to face, both panting. The mischievous twinkle in her eyes faded for a heavy longing which I could only assume was mirrored by mine. She swung an arm around my neck. We leaned into each other, our lips converging.

"What is going on here?" a voice demanded. Selene barged into the room, tailed by my timid-looking sister. The first thing I noticed was that the girls still wore their alluring dresses and sexy boots, and that strangely, I had no desire for them. Or perhaps that wasn't so strange. After all, I had Elaine.

"Oh, I can't catch a break," my red-haired beauty muttered, then turned to Selene. "This girl wanted some cock, as she hadn't gotten any yet, and she didn't want to wake you."

"You're talking in the third person," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she whispered back. "If I decide to call them cock-hoggers, maybe they won't take it as personal, and I don't want to start a fight."

"That makes no sense," I told her.

"What was that?" Selene said angrily. "If you have something to say, share it with all of us. I thought we were a foursome, Elaine, and now you're hogging his cock!"

"Ok, that's enough," Elaine said, leaping up and leaving my cock, dripping with her juices, to stick into cold air. She strode over to her friends, seeking aid from the couches to remain upright on her heels. She placed her fists on her hips as she stood before them. "I have kept my mouth shut as befits a good friend, for so long, even when you deflected your attention from your real feelings by fucking Max! But this is where I draw the line.

"You don't want him, you want each other! He is a distraction, a lie you tell yourself to avoid the feelings you have for each other. That was no foursome we just had. That was two couples that happened to get intertwined, with one hogging the other's cock, and I was nice enough to let it happen." Elaine panted from constant torrent of words that flew out of her mouth, and had to take a moment to catch her breath. Selene and Jenna blushed, looking down at their feet. Elaine made to continue, then cooled down a little, deciding she'd said enough.

"I...I..." Jenna started, shuffling uncomfortably. "It's true, Selene. I want you, I'm in love with you."

Selene studied my shy sister. "I'm confused," she confessed. "But I think I also have feelings for you. Can we talk, in private?"

Jenna agreed.

"Good. In the meantime, I'll keep Max busy, all right?" Elaine said. Selene nodded, and she and Jenna quietly left the room.

Elaine turned to me and sighed. "I hope they figure out their feelings. I thought I shouldn't meddle, but maybe it was necessary someone gave them a talking to." A thoughtful silence fell over the room, our shooter game's suspenseful music playing in the background.

"So, you said you would keep me busy, eh?" I tentatively broke the silence.

She grinned at me. "You bet, mister." She snapped her fingers and bent over to pat her knees. "Come, let's see if we can think of a few uses for these boots other than walking."

"I don't think they were meant for walking," I laughed, getting up.

I swept her off her feet and carried her into my bedroom where I threw her on the bed. I jumped on top of her and yanked off her skirt and tore away her sweater, taken with the desire to have her be just as naked as me but for her boots. Those, I never wanted off.

Elaine looked at me with eyes alight with passion, begging me to kiss her boots from her toes to her knees; to fondle the plump nipples crowning her ample breasts; to fervently kiss her as I ram and thrust my cock into her, balls-deep, violating her pussy if not for the fact that being violated was its exact purpose; to stab my cock between her cute feet which she had clad in leather to ultimately unload my brimming balls onto her boots, so she could watch my cum drip down her leathered legs, gratified but feeling distinctly disgusted with herself. All that her fiery brown eyes told me, addressing me in the language of our love.

Her gaze was one I understood profoundly, if the feeling it conveyed manifested itself differently inside of me. I wanted to assimilate her femininity, then drown in it.

I took in her face before me. Her head rested in a bed of long wavy red hair. Her blushing cheeks, her long lashes, her loops bungling from her ears, her thin eyebrows, her smooth skin. Oh, she was gorgeous. I buried my nose in her hair, my cheek brushing against hers, and breathed in her sweet scent, which seared my insides with desire. Her curvaceous figure, shapely soft breasts and ample ass, her booted legs entangled with mine. She was a necessity.

I separated her legs--gently, mind, as not to break her feminine frailty--and readied my tip on her lips. I dug my arms behind her back to hold her in a tender embrace.

A twinkle of her old self sprang up in her eyes. "What am I, made of porcelain?" she asked.

"You entrance me."

"Make me scream," she said. "That should well break the trance."

I smirked at her. That, I could do. It occurred to me that perhaps the main allure of her frailty, her beauty, her femininity, was that I got to violate it. I indulged in her.

I plunged my cock into her hot sopping pussy. She puffed as she took me, a soft, involuntary moan. I raised an eyebrow. What? No scream?

You'll have to apply yourself if you want to make me scream.

I was up to the challenge. I rammed her into the mattress. She panted, but did not scream. I cupped her breasts. She stirred immediately. Hers were very sensitive. I could use that.

I stroked her soft flesh, then gave a light squeeze.

"Aaahh!"

Jackpot. I squeezed harder.

"OOOooohhh!"

I pinched her firm nipples.

"AAAAAaaaahhhhh!"

I fit inside her pussy as if she were made for me. That didn't seem strange; after all, she was the very image of my dream girl. She loved me--balls-deep inside of her, I could no longer deny what her pussy told me--so it didn't feel odd to realize on the same night that I met her, that I was in love with her. My booted girl.

And my booted girl had an ineffable pussy. No words would ever do her justice. She was so wet; each time I struck her pelvis with mine, a bit of her excess liquid streamed out her. She grabbed on to my cock, and contracted even further when I left her but my tip, so that on reentry, I forced her to yield to my cock once again.

We switched positions. She went to her knees, and I placed myself behind her. My cock ventured under her butt to reach her pussy again, and I thrust myself right back into her. I wrapped myself around her, one hand on her stomach, right above where I penetrated her, the other on her breast, our cheeks pressed together.

I twisted her nipple between my finger. "Aaaahh." She writhed in my arms. For a moment, I worried I'd hurt her, but with a slap on my thigh she told me to keep going.

I did. I fucked her and played in a not-so-careful way with her breasts. She limited the volume of her screams to spirited moans--my ear was right beside her mouth--, and rubbed her clit. Intimate as we were, I could feel her tremble on occasion, and her breaths and moans sped up. She was close.

I moved her hair to lay her neck bare, and kissed her. That did it.

"AAAAaaahhhh, fuck, Max!" she screamed in bliss. She shook and shuddered in my grasp, and I held her tight, ramming myself through her orgasming cunt, right up until she started to whimper.

I pulled out of her. She jumped of the bed, placed her legs together and released all of her wetness over her boots in a single wave. Some of it actually went in her boots, but most dripped down her leather legs.

She beckoned me with a sly smile. "I know I came a little early, but to make it up, I've already lubed my boots for you."

I stood before her, the cute and pretty redhead, standing naked in her high-heeled boots. With each passing second, my desire for her grew. I cleared my desk of clutter with a single swipe and propped her on top. Now she was just the height where I could insert my cock between her booted knees, her face level with mine. Perfect.

I thrust myself between her knees, smooth leather lubricated with her juices. She helped me and pressed her knees together on my cock. She grinned at the moans she elicited from me, pleased with herself.

The rest of her boots bungled below, swinging wildly as I fucked her. I lifted her legs to stick myself between her soft calves. There, the pressure she could on my cock was inevitably less. I enjoyed myself a while, before descending to her ankles, now close to the part of her boots I desired the most: her leather-clad feet, supported by ridiculously long heels and four-inch platforms.

She pulled back her feet when I finished with her ankles. She laughed at the disappointment on my face, and consolingly stroked her racy boot over my cheek. "Come," she said, jumped off the desk and dragged me back to bed. She pointed to the floor beside my bed. "Lie there. I feel guilty for cumming early, and I'm going to make it up."

"You know, sex isn't all about the climax," I said as I lied down. "I am very happy to fuck you without orgasming."

She sat on the bed above me and smiled. "Yes, but the climax is so much fun, and I would never want to deny you it." She stroked her thin heel over my cheek. "Don't think of it as charity; I have my own agenda: I want your cum on my boots. And I will have it."

I held my tongue. Though what I said was true, I still desperately wanted to cum. I mainly said it because that's what good lovers do.

She set her boots on my hips, her heels pressing into my skin, and sent a shiver all throughout me. We'd been going too long for teasing, and she grabbed firmly onto my cock. Her platforms, her feet, her heels, there was so much of her boots, and she enveloped by cock with them. My shaft disappeared between her platforms, her feet, my bare and sensitive tip barely visible just below her ankles, stroked tightly by black leather. She pressed the ends of her heels into my balls, just slightly, urging them to unload on her.

She ran her heels up to my tip, and pricked me. Precum flooded out of me. "Ooh, so close. Now let's get the real thing." She set her boots on my cock again, this time squeezing harder as she fucked me. It was as if she thought flattening me would finally give her what she wanted.

Her pretty feet on my cock, I laid back, enjoyed, and didn't bother holding back. Her boots were so sexy, I couldn't hold back anymore if I'd wanted to.

"Yes!" Elaine shouted in delight as I shot my cum all over her boots. I convulsed as I came, but her grip was far too tight for my cock to slip away. My cum reached her knees, and ran in rivers down her legs, over her feet and dripping down her heels. It was everywhere, and my cock hurt with love for the feet that held it so tight.

When I was finally done, she dabbled her feet in the puddles of cum on my stomach and thighs. She leaned down and licked everything up, her tongue warm and eager. Then she took my flaccid cock in her mouth and sucked out the last drops. "Hmm, that was great, babe," I sighed.

She smirked. "You don't have to cum, you get to cum."

I let myself fall onto the bed, and Elaine crawled on next to me. The clock read 3 AM, and I yawned. She zipped off one boot, and contentedly started licking off my cum. I slowly fell asleep with the amazing visual of her tongue running all over her boot.