Tongue Tied

Story Info
Melodie and her boots help Jon study for his French exam.
3.4k words
4.7
21.1k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the first stories I ever had an idea for, but up until this past week, I couldn't manage to write it out how I wanted. I'm still not sure it's perfect, but I'm posting it anyway. I hope people aren't confused by the French sentences I included, although they should be pretty self-explanatory.

Enjoy!

-------

"Come on," Melodie pleaded angrily for the third time that afternoon, "It's not that hard."

From the chair across from her, Jon couldn't help but smirk. "That's what she said."

Melodie rolled her eyes at her friend and roommate, though she was far from laughing. "Tabernak. If you make that dumb joke one more time I'm leaving. You can study for your own test."

They'd been at this for over two hours now, and so far, they'd made zero progress whatsoever. Jon had a French exam in a week, and he'd practically begged Melodie to help him study. She was beyond fluent, it being her first language after all, but he was not, and thus she'd seemed like the perfect person to turn to for help.

The problem was, Jon was beyond unfocused, and found himself far more prone to cracking jokes than doing any real studying.

This was nothing new, and honestly, had been a cornerstone of their friendship. They'd met in a Creative Writing elective during their first semester and hit it off, mostly due to Jon's more jovial nature contrasting to Melodie's more academically-minded approach to, well, everything.

He'd noticed her first, which was fairly easy even in their packed University classroom. She'd been sitting two rows away from him and stood out compared to everyone else. Melodie was tall and slim, with pale skin and long, dyed blonde hair. Jon had sparked up a conversation with her the moment class had let out, and the two had spent the next few hours in the campus coffee shop. A friendship was born.

Even back then, however, it had been easy for Melodie to see that Jon could barely focus on his studies. He'd so far coasted his way through college, but if he were going to go anywhere, he needed to start putting in the work. More than once Melodie had needed to knock sense into him so that he didn't forget an assignment, and if not for her, odds were he'd have failed at least once class.

It had helped somewhat when Melodie had lost her apartment over Winter break. Jon had offered her the spare room in his place, and from there, she had much more opportunity to steer him in the right direction education-wise, which was something Jon certainly needed.

That said, she knew the offer had only been partially altruistic on Jon's part. He liked having her around of course, and Melodie had been extremely helpful to him. But it was also plain to see that he found her incredibly attractive as well.

Melodie was well aware of this fact, especially since Jon didn't try to hide it in the slightest. She enjoyed the attention, although they both agreed early on that they worked better as friends than anything else, and Jon had never pushed her for more. It made his interest in her far less creepy than it could have been, and his openness actually made their friendship stronger.

Not that he didn't get on her nerves every once in a while as well, just as he was doing now. Alas, it didn't seem his interest in her extended to her language, which meant this was going much slower than it really should have. If only there were a way to make one thing help the other.

"Stay right there," Melodie said as she stood up and headed out of the kitchen. "I have an idea."

Jon was a little confused, but given she hadn't said she was through helping him, whatever came next had to be a good thing. At least he hoped so.

When Melodie returned a few minutes later, Jon was both confused and intrigued.

She stood in the doorway of the kitchen, sporting a pair of over-the-knee brown leather boots, and Jon's eyes were immediately drawn to them. He was quite familiar with this particular pair- after all, Melodie had been wearing them that first day in class when they'd met. It was one of the many things that had caught his eye.

Unlike most people, Jon had never had much of a problem admitting his own 'peculiarities'. He knew what he liked, and one of those things was women in boots.

More than once when the two of them had hung out after class or met up for coffee, Jon had tried his hardest to give her footwear a look, and when she'd moved in and he learned just how many pairs of boots Melodie owned, he knew he had to tell her the truth.

It had been more for her benefit than anything else- Jon wanted her to be aware that she was in possession of a great many things that were of incredible temptation to him. It wasn't a come-on, nor a pre-emptive warning that she may return to the apartment one day to discover him jerking off with a pair. Jon just wanted to be straight with her.

Melodie had, for the most part, taken this revelation in stride. She was studying Behavioral Sciences after all, and being in such close proximity to someone with an obvious fetish had actually made for good research material, although she always asked Jon first before she used her 'observations' of him for one of her papers.

It was also a lot of fun, and Melodie had to admit, on more than one occasion she'd worn a particular pair just to get a rise out of Jon or to get him to agree with something she wanted. She'd never abused this obvious power she held over him, tempting as it was. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized it could be of use with their current predicament.

Jon needed to learn French. And if he were going to learn from her, he was going to need a special sort of help. One she would happily provide.

"What's your idea?" Jon finally managed to sputter out, his eyes only barely managing to look away from the boots and back at Melodie's smiling face.

"Something I learned last semester. Positive reinforcement. It's like when you give a child a gold star or a cookie for doing something right at home or school." Jon nodded. He'd heard of that before but wasn't sure how it pertained to his situation. Luckily, Melodie was happy to explain. "For every sentence you manage to get right, I'll allow you a single lick of my boots."

Jon's eyes nearly shot out of his skull. He'd been dying to have the chance to experience Melodie's boots. So many times since she'd moved in he'd seen a pair or two sitting by the door, and had to fight the overwhelming urge to give them a small lick or kiss. But now? Now she was offering him that opportunity. All he had to do was focus.

"Okay, Melodie began, "Let's start simple. Say 'Je m'appelle Jon."

Jon- the moment he heard what sounded to his ears like 'apple', prepared to make a joke. But then he saw her boots, remembered the offer, and sighed.

"Je m'appelle Jon."

"Bravo!" Melodie said with a smile, then lifted her right boot towards Jon. "Lecher."

Her roommate stared for a moment before she rolled her eyes. "That means lick Jon."

Blushing, Jon leaned forward and brought his tongue to the waiting leather.

The instant it made contact with the well-worn boot, a jolt of pleasure coursed through him. The leather of Melodie's boot tasted as good as he'd always imagined it would, and he dragged his tongue across it, licking and loving every second.

Before he knew it though, Melodie pulled the boot away. "Tsk tsk. I said one sentence, one lick. That was the deal remember?" Jon sighed. "Bon. Shall we continue?"

The look on Melodie's face was halfway between stern instructor and trying not to burst out laughing. Jon nodded, knowing that if he wanted another taste, he had no choice.

"We need to make sure you retain the information. So we're going to do the sentences over and over. Again. Je m'apelle Jon."

"Je m'appelle Jon."

The words were barely out of his mouth ten seconds before they were replaced by the toe of Melodie's left boot. Another lick and they were gone again.

"Tres bien. Again."

"Je m'appelle Jon."

He repeated the sentence three more times, and after three more licks, Melodie moved on with the lesson.

"Comment ca va?"

"Comment ca va?"

Melodie giggled. "Actually, I was asking you a question. That means 'how are you?'"

Jon opened his mouth to answer, but before he could, Melodie's boot was there once more, and instinctively he licked it.

"Just kidding," Melodie said, watching his tongue dance across the leather. "But guess I have my answer." She then pulled the boot away, much to Jon's chagrin. "Comment ca va?"

"Comment ca va?"

Three more repeats, three more licks, and by the last one Jon's head was swimming with desperation. The taste of Melodie's boots, the teasing way she would offer them then quickly pull them away, was wrecking him. He could feel his cock straining in his pants as she carefully used his fetish against him.

Still, it was for the greater good, wasn't it? Melodie was just trying to help him study for his test, nothing more.

Melodie removed her boot once more and smirked at Jon's strained expression. Oh yes, he was certainly retaining the information she was giving him, but they had a long way to go before he was adequately prepared. "'Je ne sais pas'. What's it mean?"

Jon stumbled for a moment as he'd been prepared to repeat the sentence, not answer a question. "Um... I don't know."

His roommate smiled. "Exactly. See, you do know a little French."

Though he hadn't repeated the phrase, Melodie offered Jon her boot regardless, and he happily licked away at it. There was just something about the taste and her voice and her praise of him that was making Jon feel so good. His repetition of the sentences, his learning of French- it all seemed to make Melodie happy, and that made him happy. Jon wasn't sure why, but he didn't have time to wonder as the lesson continued.

"Okay, that one was a freebie. Say, "Je ne sais pas."

"Je ne sais pas."

Three more repetitions, three more licks. Jon had no idea how long they'd been at this, his focus on the lesson, as well as Melodie's boots, which she had begun to swing back and forth in between offerings. He hadn't noticed right away, but once he did, he found it difficult not to watch them, even as Melodie offered more sentences to repeat. He felt so good, like he was floating on a cloud- he was learning French and he was getting to lick Melodie's boots. What more could he ask for?

Melodie smiled at the dumb expression on Jon's face, especially as he began to lick the sole of her left boot. She'd intentionally waited until his guard was down and his focus had been on the pendulum-like swinging of her boots to offer one, knowing that they were quite dusty, and wanting to see if he would still lick them without question.

Seeing his tongue make its way from the heel to the toe and back again, she had her answer. She also knew the time had come to move to the second part of their 'lesson'.

Taking the boot back and stifling a chuckle at the sight of Jon's slightly filthy tongue, Melodie prepared herself. "Okay, we have the basics down. Let's move on to more complicated sentences. If you can manage these, I'll let you lick my boots a little longer."

Jon's eyes lit up even as they followed the swinging of Melodie's boots, his focus entirely on her.

"Here's an easy one to start. 'Je t'aime tes bottes."

Though he wasn't nearly as fluent as Melodie, Jon still understood the sentence and smirked a little. Of course she would throw something like that at him, but, then again, she wasn't wrong. This little study session of theirs was clearly proof of how true that sentence was.

"Je t'aimes tes bottes."

The moment Melodie's boot stopped swinging and lifted, Jon lunged for it. He practically fell out of his chair, grabbing desperately for the object of his desire and immediately pressing his tongue to it. Melodie tried not to laugh but, given her roommate's actions, it was difficult. Still, she had prepared for this.

"Woah there Jon. You could've been hurt... Here, why don't you sit on the floor? That way you won't almost face-plant when you try to lick my boots."

For a moment, the statement sounded odd, but the more he considered it, the more it made sense to his boot-addled brain. Jon immediately slipped out of the chair and knelt in front of Melodie like it was the most normal thing in the world, never once stopping from licking her boot until she pulled it away once more.

"That's better. Again. Je t'aimes tes bottes."

"Je t'aimes tes bottes."

Three more repetitions, three more long licks. Jon's tongue had cleaned the soles of both of Melodie's boots and yet he still couldn't get enough. He wanted to stay in those moments as long as possible, knew that if he could just lick her boots a little while longer, his cock would likely explode. Alas, she continued to pull them away just before he could reach that level of pleasure, denying him each and every time.

"Je adore tes bottes."

"Je adore tes bottes." Jon's cock was pushing against the crotch of his pants now, desperately trying to burst out. Melodie had noticed it growing but had waited until she was sure he was ready.

"You seem a little distracted Jon. Here, let me help."

Jon watched as Melodie pulled away her boot, then leaned over and, to his shock and amazement, unzipped his pants before sliding them and his boxers down. His erect cock sprung out, its precum-covered tip there for all to see. Though a part of him knew he should feel embarrassed to be sporting an erection in front of his friend and roommate, especially during a study session, the rest of him didn't care. She said it was to help him study after all, and if Melodie said it then it must be true.

"That's better. Now, say it again. Je adore tes bottes."

"Je t'aimes tes bo- OOH"

This time, the toe of Melodie's right boot poked at his erection as he spoke, causing him to sputter. She shook her head at him. "Ah ah, you made a mistake Jon. No lick for you." Jon's face dropped, his eyes filled with despair as he watched her swing the boots back and forth, refusing to allow him another taste of them.

"Try again. 'Je t'aimes tes bottes."

"Je t'aimes tes bottes." His voice was tinged with desperation, and once her left boot rose to meet his lips he kissed it without question. And at that moment, Melodie knew she had Jon right where she wanted him.

"You're doing so well Jon. I think it's time to move on to the next lesson." She pulled her boot away and swung it and its twin right in front of his face as she spoke. "When I give you a sentence, I want you to kiss my boot, repeat the sentence, then lick my boot. Can you do that?"

Jon nodded, practically drooling at the thought.

"Bon. 'J'ai un fetiche for tes bottes."

He kissed the toe of Melodie's boot. "J'ai un fetiche pour tes bottes." Then he licked the leather until she pulled it away.

"Encore. J'ai un fetiche pour tes bottes."

"J'ai un fetiche pour tes bottes."

"Je veux lecher tes bottes toujours."

"Je veux lecher tes bottes toujours."

"Encore."

"Je veux lecher tes bottes toujours."

"Encore."

"Je veux lecher tes bottes toujours."

Jon kept repeating Melodie's words back to her, only now they sounded less like her helping him learn French and more like a mantra, one he was all too eager to repeat. Her words echoed out in his mind as his eyes watched her boots swing back and forth and his mouth kissed and licked at them, and he was no longer sure if they were hers or his own thoughts anymore.

Melodie's right boot started to rub against Jon's erection again, and he moaned even as she gave him the next sentence. "Je suis un esclave pour tes bottes."

"Je suis un esclave pour tes bottes."

"Encore."

"Je suis un esclave pour tes bottes."

"Encore."

"Je suis un esclave pour tes bottes."

The soft leather of her boot continued to stroke Jon's cock as he worshipped its twin, and Melodie watched him happily. Watched him submit to her control over and over without even realizing it. She'd been considering this for some time, ever since he'd confided in her about his fetish. Jon was cute and funny sure, but his drive was lacking. She couldn't be with someone who didn't take his academics seriously.

That didn't mean she couldn't do something about it.

All he needed was someone to help him, to take charge of him. For his own good. Melodie had just had to wait for the right opportunity. His French test had been it.

She smiled. Positive reinforcement had only been one thing she'd learned last semester. Melodie had also learned a little bit about hypnosis. And it hadn't been much of a leap to put the two together, the use of positive reinforcement and hypnosis to invoke a real change in a subject, to the point of practically re-writing their mind.

Melodie didn't want to call it mind control, but given how far Jon had fallen in such a short time, there was little else to call it.

Still, she wasn't finished. There was one last component to their lesson. A way to make sure Jon didn't forget any of what she'd taught him.

Pulling her boot away one more time, she swung them back and forth and watched Jon's glazed-over eyes follow them, the pleasure and obedience he felt plastered all over his face. Then, the faded brown leather of her boots closed in around his aching shaft, and Melodie slowly began to move them back and forth.

Jon moaned, his cock being fucked by the leather boot pussy while Melodie prepared to finish fucking his mind for all it was worth. Time for his final lesson.

"Repetez encore. J'aime tes bottes."

"J'adore tes bottes."

"J'ai un fetiche pour tes bottes."

"Je veux lecher tes bottes toujours."

"Je suis un esclave pour tes bottes."

Jon repeated every line, felt them seen into his submissive mind as Melodie's boots continued to stroke his cock. He was so close to cumming, so ready to burst, and she knew it.

Melodie sped up her strokes and leaned forward, her face inches from Jon's own. Then, she whispered the final sentence. The final lesson, the one that would bind him to her forever and allow her to take full control of Jon, just as they both knew he so desperately needed.

"Je suis 'esclave du Maitress Melodie."

Jon opened his mouth to repeat it, felt the orgasm she'd been denying him all afternoon prepare to burst, and as it shot through him, he screamed out "JE SUS L'ESCLAVE DU MAITRESS MELODIE!!"

His cock exploded, sending streams of thick, white cum all over Melodie's boots, his pants, and the floor of the apartment, a seemingly endless explosion of sheer submission as his friend, roommate, tutor and now Mistress continued to milk out every last drop. Jon simply knelt there and let it happen, let her control wash over him so completely that as far as he was concerned, that's all that there was.

Melodie smiled at her friend, roommate, student and now slave, as his face dropped and his body slumped against the chair, his cock completely drained and his mind ready to accept whatever she told him. There would be many more lessons in the future, she knew that. Jon had a lot to learn, and Melodie would gladly teach him.