All Comments on 'Girls Night Out Ch. 02'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

Same old same same old. A wife discovers that she can get better sex outside of her marriage. Male or female it doesn't matter. There is no point being or staying married. But as you and and your wife are swingers and have an open marriage then this story is probably something you approve of and encourage. Just do me a favour. If the wife has turned into some sort of lesbian nympho let her dump her husband he obviously doesn't satisfy her anymore.

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful pacing and development

Another fine job Bob. Much better than the 500 word-rush-to-the-finish that we see so much of here. I can't wait for GNO3.

Just a note to those who bravely offer 'Anonymous' Piles of Dog Poop to the author: Why not save your opinions, OR write your own stories the way that you would like to tell them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Now this is what we need more of..

We need more writers that will actually do a build-up, and get inside the persons head. Sex at its core is mental and good seduction scenes, internal battles, discovery, & letting go of social taboo's make sex in all of its forms so much more enjoyable. I feel that people just do not know themselves if they are rushing to a climax. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

When is the next chapter?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
I Admit great buildup, BUT....

Yes Gets the juices flowing(imagination). But, Marie is taking advantage of Amandas current state. Angie is not looking after Amanda.

Classic situation, an innocent being felt up, yes it feels good, clouded judgement aided by alcohol. Agressor Builds up desire. Yes Amanda may want to make the leap herself, what virgin wouldnt, I got no probs with that. The Agressor this time just happens to be female. Maries not doing this for some higher purpose. She wants basicaly a virgin. Its troubling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super Build-Up

Excellent!!!.Looking forward to parts 3 and 4- which I hope will be very soon.Keep it up,far superior to a lot of the drivel which is listed on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super Build-Up

Excellent!!!.Looking forward to parts 3 and 4- which I hope will be very soon.Keep it up,far superior to a lot of the drivel which is listed on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
412 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES