Girls' Night Out Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Tuesday

Angie awoke to find an empty space in the bed next to her. Since Cassie moved in the three girls always slept together in the king size bed. Kylie slept in the middle. It was her position of choice and though she never said why, Angie felt it made Kylie feel safe and secure. She looked at the clock and it read a little after 3. Sitting up she noticed a light on downstairs. She got up, threw on a bathrobe and headed in that direction. She found Kylie seated at the kitchen table with her hands wrapped around a cup of tea. She looked like she had been crying.

"Couldn't sleep, sweetie?" Angie said as she poured herself a cup.

"No. You?" Kylie replied.

She sat down next to Kylie. "Nope. My favorite snuggle bunny wasn't there." She hoped to get a smile at least. There was no response.

Neither girl said anything so Angie finally spoke up. "Want to tell me what happened?"

"No!" Kylie said looking straight ahead.

A few more minutes passed. Suddenly Kylie burst in tears. "I feel so ashamed, so dirty!" she forced out between the tears.

Angie hugged her and let her cry on her shoulder. "Why? What happened? Tell me, sweetie." She patted the back of her head. "Start from the beginning."

Kylie sat back and began. The words seemed to tumble out she told Angie everything. From Anna's greeting at the door to meeting Ingrid in the sitting room to Raymond's attire, she tried to leave nothing out.

"From the very start, there was this overwhelming sexual tension in the room. I couldn't stop myself from looking at Anna's ass. During dinner, I brushed my hand against it. Anna smiled at me as I did and it felt good. I tried to hide doing it from Ingrid but I think she saw me." Kylie wiped a tear away. "Ingrid was seated very close to me and every time she moved, she revealed more of herself. Her voice was so soothing. I was trying not get turned on but I couldn't help it."

"From what you and Cassie told me and now this, I can understand," Angie said handing Kylie a Kleenex.

"She took me by the hand and we walked down the hallway. She knew I was getting excited. We then entered this room. OMG! It made that room in 50 Shades look like a kid's room. I can't explain everything that was in there. I wanted to back out of there, afraid of what might happen next but I couldn't. I wanted to see more. Raymond and Anna were in there and Ingrid totally took charge. She ordered Anna to remove Raymond's cock cage and then teased him. She punished Anna for something, I don't know what. Five smacks on her ass, which Ingrid gave with a wooden paddle. She ordered me to watch and I didn't refuse. She told me to count the strokes. Red welts appeared on Anna's beautiful ass. I was becoming so excited that I felt like I was going to cum." More tears appeared. "I feel so ashamed telling you this. I was enjoying it."

"That's ok, sweetie." Angie wiped away some tears.

"Ingrid dropped the paddle and turned to me," Kylie continued. "She grabbed me and pushed me against wall. I didn't resist. I vaguely remember handcuffs hanging on the wall against my face. For a moment I thought she was going to use them and I began to panic. Instead she roughly kissed me and I let her. She was in control and I couldn't stop her. No, that's not true, I didn't want her to stop. She then forced my fingers into her pussy and made me lick them clean. I couldn't think straight by this time. Suddenly she stepped back and laughed. She told Anna to see me out. It was all over. Oh Angie I feel so terrible. I can't believe how I reacted!" She began to cry again.

Angie wrapped her arms around Kylie and pulled her close. "It's alright. You're home now and safe."

Angie had Kylie go clean up and cooked her a breakfast. As they ate together Angie talked quietly with her.

"Don't be ashamed. Ingrid seemed to be quite a dominating woman. It isn't just you she seems to control. Don't take this the wrong way but you are a very trusting person. It is just one thing I love about you. You see the good side of people." Angie took Kylie's hand. "I think you found yourself in a situation you didn't expect and it spun out of your control."

Kylie put her spoon down. "Yes, but I was so turned on. First I love wearing women's clothing. I get my own breasts and now I like being dominated? I'm becoming some kind of freak, a S&M weirdo."

"First of all you are not a freak, so let's get that straight right now, ok?" Angie said looking Kylie straight in the eye. "So no more talk about that. Second, to be totally truthful, you like it when someone calls the shots in the bedroom. I don't mean like Ingrid and all that stuff. You love being made love to. You enjoy giving up control. Think about it. Even as far back as with your sisters and dressing up. I wouldn't have you any other way, sweetie." Angie got up and began to clear the table. She kissed Kylie on the forehead. "Love you, sweetie."

"Hey, not going in today?" Cassie said to Kylie as she found her lounging on the couch.

"Nope, just taking it easy as you can see." Kylie was dressed in a football shirt and baggy sweat pants. "I got home late."

"I heard you come in. How was it?"

Kylie laughed. "Don't ask. It is clear I made the right decision. For both of us I might add!"

"Really?" Cassie asked, sitting down with her bowl of cereal. "It was that bad?"

"I really don't want to talk too much about it but remember the sex shop?"

"How can I forget?" Cassie said with a short laugh. "That was way over the top. And Anna too."

"Anna was there last night too. Let's say she likes her fox tail." Kylie said leaning forward. "Ingrid has a room in her house that makes that shop look like children's shop. She took me into it."

"No!" Cassie put her spoon down. "What happened?"

"Ingrid explained some of the benefits I, we could have if I said yes. She even demonstrated a few things."

"Wow!" Cassie said. Her tone made it clear she wanted more details but Kylie wasn't giving any.

Kylie leaned back onto the couch. "So my answer is still no but if you want to call Ingrid, I still have her phone number." Kylie smiled at Cassie.

"No thank you. That woman makes jello nervous."

The two did their best to stay out of each other's way. Cassie had two online classes to attend while Kylie caught up with her laundry. At lunch they got together again.

"It's nice having lunch together," Cassie said.

"Yes, it is. We don't do it enough any more, except at work." Kylie replied. "Hey I have a question to ask and I want you to answer it honestly."

"Ok, shoot."

"Here goes," Kylie began, "Do you think I like to be dominated?"

Cassie stared at her. "What brought this on?"

"Never mind that, answer the question."

"I never really thought about it," Cassie paused for a moment. "But thinking about it, certainly not when it comes to the gallery or any place out there. You know what you want and go and get it."

"So you think I don't?" Kylie asked.

"Not when it comes to business or things like that, I don't."

Kylie kept pushing. "You think in other places then?"

Cassie got serious. "Honestly, in the bedroom you seem to like it when someone else takes charge. Why?"

Kylie nodded her head. "That's what Angie said too."

"Not all the time," Cassie quickly added. "Most of the time, yes. Now it's my turn to ask you a question and you need to answer it honestly."

"Ok, fair is fair."

"Ok, then here goes," Cassie began, "And remember honest answer. I have been thinking about this for a while. If it was possible, I would like to fuck you in the ass. There, that's it."

Kylie just stared at Cassie for the moment. She didn't expect that question. As she thought it over she could feel the heat rising in her face. She squirmed a little in her seat. "Yes," she replied softly. "I think I would like that."

That night at dinner Angie made an announcement at dinner. "Tomorrow we are going to have a pajama party, a sleepover. We haven't had one in a long time and I think we need one. What does everyone think?"

Cassie and Kylie both agreed.

"All right, it's settled," Angie continued. "Tomorrow night, wear your best nightie. If you have a new one, all the better." She picked up her glass. "To us!"

***

Wednesday

The day went very well for Kylie. She went to the art store in the next town over to get the supplies for her upcoming class. The students were expected to provide much of their own but she always wanted to be prepared. She called Bev and arranged the dates she was needed for posing. Kylie had decided to use Kim in the beginner's class because she felt her fine features would be great for face and hands classes. She wasn't sure she would use her for any nude posing. She was keeping that option open. Bev said she would call Kim to confirm the dates.

Kylie also called Chris. He was pleased to be asked back and he said he would be happy to pose, nude or not. Whenever she needed was fine with him.

She made one more phone call. Even though her stomach had butterflies, she called Ingrid.

"Hi, Ingrid," Kylie said cheerfully. "How are you?"

"Hi, Kylie, how nice it is to hear your voice. I hope you enjoyed the other night." Ingrid's voice had returned to one outside that special room. Kylie was glad that she was talking to her over the phone and not in person. "Did you rethink your original decision?"

"Yes, I did," Kylie said. Her tone was steady and firm. "I'm sticking with my first decision. I'm sure what you are offering is not for me." She wanted Ingrid to understand it was all she was offering that was not for her.

"Very well, Kylie." There was a trace of disappointment in her voice. "I feel you are making a mistake. There is a lot more to Kylie Stevenson and you seem afraid to explore that side of her. I am sure that by taking the position that was offered you it would open up many new opportunities. I'm truly sorry you won't be joining us. I think we would work quite well together."

"Thank you for those kind words but I feel this is right decision. Good-bye Ingrid. Please say hello to Anna." She put the phone down and smiled. Her mind quickly formed a picture of Ingrid dressed as she was last night. A woman as beautiful and sexy as she is wanted Kylie Stevenson. Kylie rocked back in the chair and laughed. That was certainly a vote of confidence!

When she shopping for the art supply, the local lingerie shop was in the same plaza. On a whim she decided to go in. She always got a thrill when she went into a shop like this. Victoria's Secret was exciting but it was shops like this that caused her heart to race. The quality and variety of choices were way above that other place. She had never entered here without purchasing something.

"Hi Miss Stevenson, how are you this sunny day?" The girl behind counter asked. She was a friend of Cassie and had come into the gallery numerous times.

"I'm good, Tiffany and please call me Kylie," she said with a smile. "Miss Stevenson sounds so formal."

"Looking for something special or looking browsing?"

"Just browsing, Tiffany. I'll let you know if I need any help."

Kylie was pretty sure she knew what she was looking for. It had to be just right. She was looking at the thongs and decided she would buy a few of those. Lately she loved the feel of the thong between her cheeks and the way material of her clothing rubbed against her bare bottom. Since New Year's, she was becoming a little more daring in her choice of panties.

Angie and she had joked about her ass. In the beginning she needed quite a bit of padding but as time has worn on, she had gained a little weight in that area. She wasn't sure why it was showing up there but she didn't mind it at all. She had her own hair and breasts, why not her own ass?

Walking around the store she found what she wanted. "Tiffany, I think I found what I want."

It was a baby blue nightie. It had lace cups and spaghetti straps. It was sheer down to the top of her thighs with a sheer blue g-string bottom. It was perfect. As Tiffany came over, Kylie asked, "Do you think I could try it on?"

"Sure," Tiffany said, "The changing room is right over there."

Kylie walked slowly over to the changing room. Her heart was beating faster and she was breathing a little faster. She couldn't wait to try it on and see how she looked. She had a feeling it would be good.

She quickly removed her blouse and bra. That alone made her feel good. She slipped the top over her head. It was tight on her breasts, pushing them up. She liked the feel and the look. The length was just right. She debated to try the other top on. It was a size bigger. She looked in the mirror and spun around. The soft sheer fabric spun away from her body. She pulled the top off and tried on the other. It too was tight on her breasts but it didn't push them up as much. She wasn't sure.

Peeking out the changing room door, she looked around. The store was empty. She called out, "Tiffany, can you come here. I need your help."

"Sure, I'll be right there."

Kylie was standing in the middle of the small room when Tiffany entered. "So I want your opinion. This one?"

Tiffany stared a for minute and then stuttered, "It, it looks good."

"Look real closely. I want your true opinion."

Tiffany checked Kylie out. Cassie had told her about Kylie and said that she thought Kylie had great breasts. They certainly looked great to her. They were large and full.

"Ok, how about this one?" Kylie stripped off the top and briefly stood topless before Tiffany. Her breasts looked even better now.

Kylie put the second one on, the one that pushed her breasts up. "What do you think?"

What Tiffany thought was they both looked great on her. She looked really hot. "Well, they both look good but if you want a more feminine, a softer look I would go with the first. I think with that style and color, softer is better. Of course if that's what you are looking for."

Kylie looked back at mirror. "I think you're right. Thank you very much. I'll take the first one."

She didn't try on the g-string. She checked to see if the strings were adjustable and they were. They were good to go. She smiled at herself in the mirror. Trying on the nighties was a definite turn-on. She didn't think about getting hard when she called Tiffany in. She was glad Tiffany didn't notice anything.

Kylie bought the nightie and three pair of panties. Placing them on the counter, Tiffany asked, "Got a special date for tonight?" As soon as she said she blushed. It was rumored that Kylie might be a lesbian. Cassie, when asked, would never confirm or deny it. Tiffany had a feeling that Cassie might be one but now that she seemed to have a steady boyfriend, she was sure she wasn't. Still the three girls did share that house.

"Yes, Tiffany, you could say that." Kylie smiled.

***

Wednesday Night

As she drove home, Kylie had a plan. It started in her head Tuesday afternoon and it was time to have it played out. She had to know what her limits were. Since New Year's she had become a little more daring but still there had to be boundaries that she could not cross. She was embracing more and more who she exactly was. She was as close to being a woman as she would ever be. Angie had said it plainly, "Cary is dead," and it was true.

As tradition, sleep night always started with Chinese food. Angie picked it up and brought it home where the girls sat together and ate dinner. Cassie had the big news of the day. She had decided to continue her education and go on to get a Master's degree. Today in the mail, she received the acceptance letter. She would start in the fall. She was so excited.

"This is so good," she said. "And it is a perfect night to celebrate it. A sleepover night with my best girlfriends! What could be better?"

Both girls hugged her and were almost as excited as she was. "Maybe we should go out to dinner to celebrate," Kylie suggested.

Cassie shook her head. "Tonight will be good enough."

"Ok girls," Angie said standing up. "Let's clear the table and then change into something more suitable for tonight. We'll meet in the center of the big bed!"

Cassie and Kylie had already showered so as Angie took one, they got ready. Kylie sat in the downstairs bathroom and looked in the mirror. Even though she had done this before she was nervous. She didn't exactly know why but she knew she wanted tonight to go well. She was all ready excited about what was about to happen. Her cock, though not erect was swollen and pressed against the material of the sheer thong. Kylie had tightened the side straps and pulled the thong up so it was deep in her butt crack. As she wiggled her ass on the seat it felt good.

She had thought about wearing her silk nightie but decided against it. She loved the touch of silk against her skin but this new one was better suited for tonight. As she fixed her hair and put on some make-up, she knew the look she was going for. Tonight she wanted to appear soft, feminine and a little vulnerable. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She liked what she saw.

She entered the bedroom and found the two girls seated in the middle of the bed. Cassie's nightie was an emerald green while Angie's was purple with black trim. The contrast between those and Kylie's baby blue one couldn't have been clearer. Kylie climbed onto the bed.

No one said anything for a few moments and then they started to laugh.

"Wow!" Angie said. "It's like it is first time for this. It is so nice to see each of us went out of our way to look pretty for each other." They laughed again.

Kylie looked around and smiled. She took each girl by the hand. "I love you two," she began. "I'm not sure if you know how much. The other night was hard and it made me ask a few questions about myself. What I realized that you two, along with my sister, have been so wonderful to me. Because of that I have never felt this good about myself. Tonight I want to return all you have done. I will do anything you want me to do."

Angie looked over at Cassie and smiled. "Let the fun begin!"

She pushed Kylie back on the bed and began kissing her. Her hands went directly to her breasts. Kylie's nipples were already hard and Angie tweaked one. Kylie sighed.

Cassie wasted no time. She placed her mouth over Kylie's cock and sucked it as it became hard and erect. She reached over and got the lube. Using her hands, she covered the stiff cock with a thin layer. Pre-cum was already dribbling from its tip and added to the slippery lube. Angie had purchased a new cock ring that she planned on using on Kylie New Year's Eve. She never got a chance to. She told Cassie about it so that was the one Cassie grabbed tonight. Like the old ones, there was a ring for both cock and balls but this one had a new twist. Not only was it bit smaller which made it tighter, it vibrated at variable speeds.

She slipped it on and pushed the small button. At first she thought it didn't go on, it was so quiet. When she heard Kylie groan, "Oh fuck" she knew it was on.

Angie had moved to Kylie's breasts and was playing with one while sucking on the other. She had taken one of Kylie's hands and placed it against her satin covered pussy. Taking her mouth off Kylie's breast, she whispered, "That's it, stroke my pussy. Feel how wet it is?" Cassie could see Kylie moved her hand under the panties.

Cassie slipped Kylie's thong back over the hard cock. She knew how Kylie loved the feel of panties against it so she gripped Kylie's cock and began stroking it. Kylie raised her hips off the bed.

The pace began to move faster. Angie grabbed Cassie and kissed her deeply as she pressed her hand against Kylie's hand on her pussy. Kylie's other hand touched Cassie's thigh as it frantically searched for her pussy. Cassie's hand continued to stroke Kylie's cock while her other hand travelled down her butt crack.