Girls' Night Out Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie rocked back and quickly removed her panties. She then straddled Kylie's chest. Taking her panties, she rubbed them on Kylie's mouth and under her nose. "Feel how wet you made me," she said. It was clear that Angie was enjoying being in control.

It was at this moment Cassie let go of Kylie's cock and reached into the bedside drawer. She found what she was looking for; the strap-on that Angie used before on Kylie. Cassie had talked to Angie a while back after finding it in the drawer. Angie explained how to use it and ever since then Cassie had curious about it. Tonight was the night.

She slipped off her panties and put on the harness. The dildo itself was two-headed so she gently slid the one end inside her pussy. As she adjusted it, she felt it press against her clit. "This is going to be good!" she thought. The other end stuck out in front of her. She smiled. "So this is what Kylie feels!"

Angie looked behind her and saw Cassie with the strap-on. She turned to Kylie. "On your knees!" she commanded her.

Kylie did as she was told. Everything she was doing was totally out of her control. She was letting herself go. Her body tingled all over.

Angie moved to the head of the bed and there she sat, her legs spread. Before she could tell Kylie anything, Kylie placed her mouth on Angie's pussy. As she ate her, Angie cried out, "Yes, eat me, eat me!"

Cassie approached Kylie from behind. The dildo was well lubed and it seemed that Kylie's asshole was too. Cassie spread Kylie's cheeks and slipped the thong aside.

Slowly she pressed the head of the dildo against the hole. As she began to push, Kylie pushed back, taking the whole length. Kylie lifted her head from Angie's pussy and let out a long deep moan. She then dove back down on Angie's pussy.

Kylie's sudden movement caught Cassie by surprise. It also pushed the dildo against her clit, giving her quite a jolt. She soon caught up with Kylie and matched her stroke for stroke. Seeing Kylie's ass take in the entire dildo made Cassie do something unexpected, both for her and Kylie. She spanked Kylie's ass, not once but twice. Kylie's movement increased.

All three girls were now totally consumed with lust. It was as if they had lost every bit of sanity and just lived for the sexual pleasures that poured through their bodies. Perhaps it was insanity that drove them on.

Angie had moved and now she and Kylie were in the 69 position with Angie on the bottom. While she sucked on Kylie's cock, she pushed the button on the cock ring. Its vibrations could be heard above the girls' moans.

Kylie had lost all sense of understanding. She felt her body was going to explode as the sensations continued to grow. Angie's mouth on her cock, the vibrations, Cassie fucking her ass was pushing her to new heights that she had never experience before. "Would they ever stop?" her mind screamed. "No, don't stop!"

Kylie remembered very little of what happened next. This overwhelming feeling of euphoria and relief swept over her as she came. She cried out with pleasure as she saw red. She collapsed in a heap.

When she awoke, light was peaking beneath the window shade. Cassie and Angie were lying to either side of her, lightly breathing in a deep sleep. Articles of clothing were on the bed plus the cock ring and dildo. She tried to remember everything that happened last night but most of it was a blur. She did know that she let herself go and it was all right. She had been used and it didn't matter. She wanted to know what it was like. More importantly to her, she gave herself to the two people loved very much.

***

Saturday

No one talked much about Wednesday. There was an unspoken understanding that together they pushed their relationships to new heights. Kylie was happy that she did, realizing that she had to know something more about herself. She tried to understand those people like Anna and Raymond and the others Ingrid talked about, even Ingrid herself. She understood it was all about control or losing it but there had to be more than that. Without love being involved, Kylie was sure she could never take what Ingrid offered.

"Hey, Cassie you ok? You have been awfully quiet the last few days," Kylie asked, "Everything all right?"

"Sure, couldn't be better," Cassie replied. How could she explain to Kylie that after Wednesday night, she wanted to change places with her, to be used like that?

"Good. If there is any problems, you'll let me know, right?"

"Yes, of course," Cassie answered.

"By the way, Angie is taking me out for dinner at the fancy inn in town tonight so I want to close up early. Any problem with that?"

"No, that would be great," Cassie said as she walked across the gallery. "I was going to ask if I could leave early too. Going out with Jamie. Besides it is kinda dead today."

"Ok," Kylie answered headed towards the door. "Let's lock up and call it a day."

As they drove home, Kylie asked, "It seems pretty serious between you and Jamie. When do we get a chance to met him?"

"Soon." Cassie looked out the car window. "I'm a little nervous about it."

"Nervous? Why?"

"I don't know," Cassie shrugged, "Two beautiful roommates, sharing a house together."

Kylie laughed. "It will be fine. I'll make something good. Invite him over. And thanks for the compliment."

"It's true, Kylie. I have friends, boys and girls, who talk," Cassie explained. "They think you are really pretty. One friend, Rick, wants me to introduce you to him. He thinks you're really hot."

"Rick, huh?" Kylie smiled. "Go ahead, let's see how that works out."

Both girls laughed.

"Kylie, are you ready yet?" Angie yelled from the foot of the stairs.

"Have you seen my pearl earrings? I swear I put them back in the case."

"Wear another pair! Come on, we'll be late." Angie tapped her hand on the railing.

Kylie appeared at the top of the stairs. She had on a silky, white top with thin straps and a black skirt. Black pattern stocking and black heels finished it off. Over her shoulder she carried a black sporty jacket.

"Wow! Are you wearing a bra?" Angie asked.

"No but look." Kylie put on the jacket and it covered up her breasts. "Look no nips!" She laughed.

"Ok then let's go."

As they drove to the inn, Kylie asked, "Why the hurry? It isn't that far away."

"We have to check in then have dinner."

"Check in?" Kylie asked surprisingly, "Hey, what's going on?"

"Nothing, sweetie," Angie smiled, "Can't I take my best girl out for the night?"

"I guess so but I have nothing to wear for tomorrow. I didn't pack anything."

Angie tapped Kylie's knee. "All taken care of. I packed for both of us."

They checked in and went up to the room. The room was amazing. A king size bed, a two person Jacuzzi in the corner, a large roomy shower, and heated tiles on floor in the bathroom, it was a deluxe room.

"I still don't understand, babe." Kylie stood in the center of the room and looked around.

"Just because, sweetie." Angie walked up to her and kissed her, a nice soft, caring kiss. "Let's go."

The dining room wasn't very big, less than 20 tables and Angie asked for a table in the corner. The maitre de seated them and asked if they wanted anything to drink.

Kylie asked Angie jokingly, "Should I?"

Angie smiled, "Sure go ahead."

The waiter brought the drinks and asked, "Any appetizers?"

"Yes, we'll have the two crab cakes." Angie replied.

Kylie looked around and took in the décor. Dark rich wainscoting added a cozy feeling to the room while the lighting was just enough to give the room a warm feeling. The people seated around the room varied in age with a group of women gathered at a center table. Kylie smiled as she knew the group well. It was a girls' weekend and the six were totally enjoying themselves. She smiled as she remembered how her journey began with one.

Angie reached out and took Kylie's hand. "You know that was really brave of you Wednesday night. You put yourself out there. You didn't have to."

"Yes I did," Kylie said looking directly at Angie. "I wasn't worried. I trust you and I knew you wouldn't let anything go badly. It was amazing though. I think for the very first time I held nothing back. That was because of you. You know that exercise where you fall backwards and your partner catches you. I feel I could fall off a cliff and you would catch me. That's just how I feel."

The waiter brought the crab cakes and then took their order for the main meal.

"These crab cakes are really good," Kylie said wiping her chin.

The main dishes were the best the girls had in quite awhile. When dessert came, Kylie claimed she couldn't eat a bite but when she saw a chocolate brownie with ice cream and hot fudge sauce she looked at Angie. "Share?" she asked with pleading eyes.

When it came the waiter brought two spoons.

They were slowly eating it when Angie took an envelope from her purse and slid them to Kylie.

"What are these, babe?" Kylie asked opening one up. "Oh my God, two tickets to St. Thomas! Why? What brought this on?"

"I thought it might be a good place to spend our honeymoon or pre-honeymoon," Angie said with a smile.

Kylie stared at her in disbelief. "What are you saying?"

"Kylie, what I am saying is I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. I love you and there isn't another person in the world that I want more than I want you by my side. My life has been better since the day I found you so I am asking you to marry me." With that Angie pushed a little blue box to her and opened it. Inside was a gorgeous diamond ring. It sparkled in the candlelight. "So what do you say?"

Kylie said nothing. She knew what to say but no words could come out. She looked at the ring and then at Angie. Tears began to run down her cheeks. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, a thousand times, Yes!"

Angie took the ring and slipped it on Kylie's finger. It looked perfect there.

Angie groaned with pleasure as she could feel Kylie's cock moving in and out of her pussy. It was hitting all the right spots, even some new ones as it filled her. Usually she needed some other stimulation than just a cock in her pussy but tonight she knew she wouldn't.

They had barely made it into the room when Kylie was all over her. Kissing frantically and pulling off their clothes, they tumbled onto the bed. Needing very little foreplay, Kylie's hard cock easily entered Angie's wet pussy. Both knew it was going to quick but each knew there would be more tonight.

When Angie came, it was like a warm wave of pleasure washed over her body. She rode it easily, hugging Kylie as she did. Angie's cumming caused Kylie to cum also, filling her pussy.

When Kylie rolled off Angie she asked, "What just happened?"

Angie looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"When you came, my crotch got all warm and wet." She pushed Angie's legs apart. "Look at the sheet!"

Angie sat up. Between her legs was a big wet spot. "Oh my God, it felt different. I must have squirted! I have done that in forever."

"You are sleeping on the wet spot tonight," Kylie laughed.

Angie hopped out of bed. "Let's shower and hop into the Jacuzzi. It's still early."

The girls stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over their bodies. Angie started to soap Kylie's back when Kylie turned. Pushing Angie against the wall, she began kissing her and rubbing her hands over her. Angie could feel Kylie's cock begin to harden and push against her thigh.

"Hey slow down, sweetie, we have all night!"

"I know," Kylie said moving to Angie's neck where she began nibbling on it. "I don't want to waste a single minute. You have no idea how turned on I am."

Angie reached down and grabbed Kylie's now hard cock. "I think I have some idea."

Kylie was able to calm down enough for them to get into the hot tub. Angie sat at one end and motioned for Kylie to sit with her back against her, between her legs. This way Kylie could rest her head on Angie and Angie could wrap her arms around her.

Kylie held her hand and looked at the ring on it. "It is beautiful, babe, absolutely beautiful."

The ring had a silver band with 1.5-carat diamond in the center. Six smaller stones, 3 to a side, flanked the large diamond. The whole ring sparkled in the light. With her other hand Kylie took Angie's one arm and pulled on it, making her hug her tighter.

Continuing to hold her up, Kylie said, "Thank you babe. I know it hasn't been easy but you have always been there for me, through my ups and downs. I can get a little paranoid, worrying people might find out or people's reaction when they do or even you might say enough is enough. You never have and I love you for it. I swear I love you more this very minute than I ever have but I know tomorrow I will love you even more." Kylie rolled over and looked at Angie. "Right now I want to make love to you so much, it actually hurts."

"Well, sweetie," Angie said with a smile, "I guess if you put it that way."

***

Sunday

The first thing Kylie did went she got home was she called her sister.

"Hi, Suzi, it's Kylie," the call began, "How is everyone?"

"Kylie! I was just thinking about you last night and I thought I needed to call you." Suzi answered. "Everyone is fine here. The girls, especially Katie, have been asking about Aunt Kylie. Is everything ok with you?"

"Couldn't be better. I was wondering," Kylie said, "Angie and I will be up in your area next Saturday, I was wondering if you would want some company. I feel bad inviting myself."

"Hey, don't feel that way. You are more than welcomed." Kylie could here the excitement in Suzi's voice. "We are having Jack's parents over then. Sort of potluck type of thing. Nothing fancy. The men are going to watch the games and we girls can hang out. Please come."

"I'll bring dessert," Kylie laughed. "By the way, how is Chrissie? Any better between her and her mom?"

"Not really," Suzi said with a sigh. "She'll be here Saturday with John and Maggie. I'll tell you all about it when you get here. If you want you can stay the night, okay?"

"I'll talk it over with Angie. So I will see you Saturday. After 12?"

"That's a good time. Can't wait to see you, baby girl. Love you."

Kylie and Angie spent some time discussing when and where the wedding should be. Kylie wanted to wait until warmer weather so they could have it outside. Angie was fine with waiting and said their trip to St. Thomas could be a pre-honeymoon. Kylie said she wanted Suzi as her maid of honor but after her Kylie thought she didn't need any one else. She thought it should be a small wedding, just family. Angie agreed but thought it just might be Kylie's family who would be there.

"Really?" Kylie said, "I would feel terrible if you had no one there. Do you really think that?"

Cassie gave a half smile. "I'm afraid so. I doubt my mom and dad will come and if they don't then I don't think any else will."

"Isn't there anything you can do? Or I can do? It isn't right."

"Don't think so but waiting until warmer weather might give time for people to change their minds." Angie shrugged her shoulders. "I doubt it though."

Kylie told Angie she called Suzi and kind of invited themselves for Saturday. She wanted to tell her to her face. "You don't have to go with me if you don't want. I understand."

"No, I want to. We can go to Yankee Candle then stop over. It will be fun. I really liked spending time with them."

Kylie checked her watch. "Damn, I have to go to the gallery. Cassie will be there but I should go." She smiled at Angie. "You know, I rather stay home and crawl into bed with you."

Angie laughed. "Go to work! Give me a chance to recover!"

When Kylie got to work she found Cassie already there and the gallery was open.

"If I knew you were going to be late, I would have been late myself," Cassie said, faking being angry.

"Angie took me out for dinner and then surprised me by getting a room there. It was a deluxe room so we stayed a little later. I guess you stayed at Jamie's?" All the time Kylie kept moving and waving her hand.

"Good for you," Cassie said, "Yes, I stayed at Jamie's. Could have stayed longer."

Kylie smiled. "So it is going well?"

"Very well, in all areas. I followed your advice and it is working," Cassie got serious for a minute. "I really like him. He is truly the first boy I felt this way about and I have you to thank for it."

"I'm not sure what I did," Kylie said.

"I wasn't that sure about myself before I met you. You showed enough faith in me to make me your assistant. You included me in some decisions about the gallery," Cassie said. "Then you made me pose nude. That was big step in how I looked at myself. I was a little unsure about my body before that. Of course in the bedroom I was totally naïve and you gently taught me so many things. You built up my confidence and it has help in my relations with Jamie. No, you have done a lot for me."

Kylie frowned as she looked at Cassie. "Maybe but you have helped me so much. You were the first person I told about my change. That was super hard and even though it was rough at first, you handled it so well. You could have just walked away but you didn't. I needed acceptance from someone outside of my little group and you gave it to me. I can't thank you enough either."

Cassie smiled. "I guess were even. Hey, what's that on your finger?' She put her hands to her face and gasped, "Oh my God!" She reached out and grabbed Kylie's hand. "Oh my God! When?"

"Last night at dinner!"

"Tell me everything!" Cassie said excitedly, "I'm so happy for you. When is the wedding? Where are you going for the honeymoon?" She had a thousand questions and they were all tumbling out.

"Whoa, slow down girl!" Kylie said, "I'll tell you, just slow down!"

She proceeded to tell Cassie everything about last night, the plans to get married in the spring, going to St. Thomas, and how surprised she was when Angie asked her. She never expected anything like this to happen. She told Cassie that she never felt happier and had never been in a better place in her entire life. It seemed like everything had come together and she had many people to thank for that.

That night the girls sat in the bed together. They were naked and had their legs draped over each other, all tangled up. It wasn't about sex tonight though they were excited to be touching each other. Of course Kylie was lying between the two.

"You know what I love about this?" Kylie said just looking at the ceiling.

"The sex?" Angie said with a laugh.

"No but don't get me wrong," Kylie answered, "The sex is amazing, mind blowing, out of this world."

Angie reached between Kylie's legs and grabbed her cock. "And you love it."

Kylie pushed Angie's hand away. "I do but stop now. Listen to me," she said. "It is so much more. Like right now I feel so content. It is the intimacy. I love the feel of our naked bodies together, as if there are no barriers between us. The softness, the smoothness, It makes me feel so safe and warm."

Cassie sighed. "Too bad it has to end."

Kylie quickly looked at Cassie, "What you mean, end?"

"I mean when you guys get married."

"That's not going to change anything between us. You can be here with us as long as you want, babe. You are a part of us," Kylie said. "A very important part."

Angie leaned forward, "I think we need a big group hug!"

***

Saturday

"Ok, babe, here we go." Kylie leaned over and Angie a quick kiss.

As soon as Kylie entered the house, little Katie ran up to her and hugged her. "Aunt Kylie, you're here!"

"That's right, munchkin," Kylie said as she picked her up. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I'm so glad you're here. I missed you." Katie hugged her around the neck.

"I missed you too. Where is your sister?" Kylie asked.

"She is with grandma. I'll go get her." Katie jumped down and ran off.