Girls' Night Out Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie stroked faster. "You like it, don't you?"

Kylie lifted her hips and moaned. How could she say how good the silk felt on her cock?

Angie moved so she seated between Kylie's legs. As she continued to slowly stroke Kylie's cock, she moved her fingers down the crack of her ass. Pressing her finger against Kylie's asshole, she said, "I know what my girl wants. You want me to play with your ass, don't you?"

In response, Kylie pulled her knees up and spread her legs, exposing herself to Angie.

Opening the drawer and reaching for the lube, Angie saw the strap-on. She knew what to do. She lubed Kylie's opening and slipped in one finger.

Kylie groaned and pushed against it.

Angie slipped in another and Kylie mumbled, "So good, so good."

"Do you want me to fuck you, sweetie?"

"Yes," Kylie said in a hoarse whisper. "Fuck me!"

"Roll over then."

Kylie shook her head. Not that way. Not tonight. She wanted to look into Angie's eyes when she came. She wanted to wrap her arms and legs around her. "No, not that way!" she lifted her hips and slipped a pillow underneath them. She grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her chest. "Fuck me now."

Angie positioned herself between Kylie's legs and gently pushed the dildo into Kylie's ass. It went in easily as Kylie moaned, taking it all in. She began to stroke in and out.

Kylie was in pure heaven. She wrapped her legs around Angie's back, holding her in her. She looked up into Angie's face. "Go slow, babe, love me."

Angie slowed her pace. She could feel the end of the dildo in her pussy and as it rubbed against her clit. It was different than any other time she used. Much better. As she looked down at Kylie, she could see the total bliss in her face.

To Kylie being fucked this way was the way it should. She loved doing Angie this way and now Angie was doing her. They could look at each other as they made love. That alone was enough to make her cum.

But there was more. Her silk gown was pinned tightly between their two bodies. Every movement of theirs rubbed the fabric against her cock, sending tingles throughout her bodies. The different position was causing new feelings deep inside her ass that sent sensations directly to her cock.

"Oh, babe, fuck me. Make me cum," Kylie gasped.

Angie could feel her own orgasm beginning to build so she pounded Kylie's ass harder and quicker. Kylie moved with her, urging her on.

When her orgasm hit, it hit hard. Kylie screamed out in ecstasy, "Oh God, I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Don't stop!" She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Angie as her cock spurted between them.

Seeing and hearing Kylie cum caused Angie to cum also. She arched her back and buried the strap-on deep into Kylie's ass. This caused her to push it hard into her pussy sending her over the end. Unable to support herself, she collapsed onto Kylie.

As her orgasm subsided, Kylie placed both her hands along side Angie's face and began kissing her all over. Angie could feel wetness against her face so she raised her head. "Are you crying, sweetie?"

Kylie buried her face in Angie's shoulder, quietly sobbing.

"What's the matter? Angie asked.

"Nothing, babe," She raised her head off Angie's shoulder. "I love you so much!"

They made love twice more during the night. They snuggled and dozed off then awakened to love again.

Kylie awoke that morning refreshed and alive. Last night's love making was perfect. It was just the two of them making love. How becoming Kylie had added so much to a very simple act was hard to explain. It was way more than more wearing silk nightgowns!

She rolled on her side to find Angie sleeping soundly. Kylie watched Angie's chest rise and fall as she breathed. She slipped her hand under the cover and gently placed her hand on Angie's stomach. Her skin felt warm and smooth. She slowly slid her hand down. She found Angie's pussy puffy and still wet from last night. Her finger easily slipped between the swollen lips.

Kylie moved her finger up and down along Angie's lips. She watched Angie's face, looking for signs of any reaction. She appeared to still be asleep. Kylie moved her finger up to discover that Angie's clit was hard and erect. She placed a finger on each side of it and rolling back the hood, lightly pinched it between them.

Angie could feel Kylie's fingers on her clit and it felt real nice. It was spreading a warm feeling through out her. She wasn't going to give in to it and she would try to pretend she was still asleep. She wondered how Kylie would react and what would she do.

Kylie's fingers moved a little faster, now twirling a circle around Angie's hard little nub. She placed her mouth on one of Angie's nipples, sucking on it while flicking her tongue over it. Her other hand played with the other nipple.

Angie fought against the feelings Kylie's manipulations were sending through her body. Her resistance to them seemed to make them more intense. So far she fought against them but it was becoming more difficult.

The final straw came when Kylie placed her thumb on Angie's clit and slipped two of her fingers inside Angie's pussy. The feeling of being penetrated, even by two fingers, proved to be her undoing.

Angie's hips rose off the bed as she groan, "Oh fuck, sweetie!"

Kylie lifted her head. "Good morning!" she said all the while moving her thumb and fingers against Angie's pussy.

"Good morning," Angie moaned. "Don't stop!"

Kylie put her mouth back on Angie's nipple and began to move her fingers in and out of her pussy faster. Her thumb twirled around her clit.

"Yes! Oh God, I'm cumming," Angie screamed as she pressed her hand on Kylie's that was finger fucking her. "Oh fuck!"

Not giving her any time to recover, Kylie quickly mounted Angie and slid her cock into her. Angie was so wet it entered her easily.

"Yes, sweetie, fuck me with your hard cock!"

Kylie began to fuck Angie hard. This was no romantic gentle lovemaking. Kylie pounded her cock hard into Angie.

"That's it, fuck me hard!" Angie yelled, wrapping her legs high on Kylie's back. This change how deep Kylie could go and she slammed her balls against Angie's ass.

The feeling swept over Kylie quickly and it caught her off guard. She threw her head back and groaned, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, sweetie, cum in me. Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Kylie gave off a long moan as her cock spurted inside Angie's pussy.

"Now that is what I call a Good Morning!" Angie said with a laugh. She moved her hand down to her pussy. "Good God, Kylie, didn't you cum enough last night? There's a puddle down there."

It was Kylie's turn to laugh. "Hey, all that wetness down there isn't all mine, you know." She rolled out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?"

***

The Following Week

The next week was a great week for Kylie. She had never felt better. She decided to keep the gallery closed for a while and even though she stopped in to check on things, she spent very little time there. She was there Tuesday night this week for the beginner's art class but other while she was on a small vacation from there.

The first beginner's class went well. Bev and Kim were used as models but it was mostly small things, hands, feet, and faces. The first lessons covered techniques and style so they were a long way from nudity.

Kylie found Kim very shy and had very little discussions with her. Most of the time Kylie found herself talking to Bev. Those talks were very revealing.

Bev stated before that she met Kim through Chris and had developed a friendship since then. She said that despite having a cock, Kim had been raised as a girl. She was lucky enough when she was adopted to find caring and understanding parents. Bev did explain that Kim was a bit shy around strangers but when she relaxed, she was fun to be with.

"Kylie," Bev said with all seriousness, 'If she knew about you, I think Kim would really open up."

"I don't know," Kylie answered. "I'm happy with the number of people who do know. I was taking a huge chance with you that night but it worked out for the best. I want to thank you for that."

"I don't judge people any more," Bev replied, "What people do behind closed doors is not my business. We all have a side that we keep hidden, out of the light, so to speak."

Kylie thought about what Ingrid said about the dark side and letting it out. It appeared that Bev was quite comfortable with hers.

Bev moved a little closer. "I meant what I said about getting together. Maybe you and me and Kim? Just let me know."

Kylie thought about on the ride home that night. Bev had talked about a threesome including Angie but now it was with Kim. No matter if Kim thought she was a girl, she had a cock. Kylie wasn't sure if she was totally comfortable with another cock in the mix. She had seen plenty of cocks in the boys' locker room and porn but as far as up close and personal, she seen only two; Chris' massive erection and Raymond's caged one. Kim's appeared small but Bev said it works quite well. Obviously she and Kim had tried it out. Kylie was pretty sure she wouldn't like it.

At mid-week, she drove over to the local hardware store. She had to pick up a few things and also see Mr. Edwards, the owner. Mr. Edwards was an older man who had lost his wife to cancer over a year ago. To help himself get over the grief, he decided to make what was once just a hobby, something serious. During any down time, he would go to various spots on the Cape and make ink drawings and sketches of the scenery. Kylie had seen a few he hung up in his store and she convinced him that she could sell them for him. It took some time and they haggled over the price; his was too low, hers too high. Now she was stopping by to give him his money.

"Hi, Mr. Edwards," she said entering the store. "How are you? My, you are looking dapper today."

Mr. Edwards smile. He liked Kylie as she always seemed so bright and cheerfully. "Hi, Kylie, and thank you. Not often that this old man is called dapper. Haven't seen you in a while. What brings you in?"

"You're not an old man! I heard some ladies say you are a pretty catch." She smiled at him."

"Not fishing, girlie!" he replied. "Now what can I do for you?"

"It's what I can do for you." She handed him an envelope. "It is the money from the sales of your sketches. Sold quite a few."

He picked up the envelope and opened it. He looked at the check.

"Surprised? I told you people would buy them."

He looked at the check as tears filled his eyes. "I never thought. You know I don't do it because of the money or anything like that."

Kylie reached over and rubbed his arm. Her eyes got a little teary. "I know but I told you were good."

"Thank you, Kylie."

She smiled. "Don't thank me. Wait till you hear what I want from you. I want more pictures!" She took his hand. "Seriously, only if you want to, I understand."

"Yes, I would like that. I have some at home, just sitting around. I could drop them off," he replied.

"That's ok. The gallery is closed for a while so give me a call when you are ready," she said, "I'll come over and pick them up."

She drove over to the jewelry shop to get some things for herself. She wasn't looking for much. She had very little of her own and mostly borrowed Angie's. She picked out a couple of rings and bracelets. The best thing she found was a little bobble for her navel. She loved the feeling of the glass bobble moving between her breasts and now she wanted to feel it bouncing on her tummy. A girl could never have enough jewelry!

It was while she was home by herself was where she went all out. She straightened up the main bedroom. She put a ruffle on the bedsprings and a nice bedspread onto top of it. She purchased some new pillows and put them up near the headboard. Everyone's clothing was either in the laundry or put away. She cleaned and even waxed the tabletops. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. She purchased an apron to wear while she prepared dinner. Every night she made something different and healthy. The dining room table was set by the time the other two came home. She felt good doing it.

"Hey sweetie, what's up with all this?" Angie asked.

Kylie smiled. "Just felt like doing it. It feels right."

"I think it is great," Cassie chipped in as she sat down for dinner. "I really appreciate it."

Angie sat down. "I do to but I don't want you to feel you have to do this."

"I'm not," Kylie replied. "Beside we need to start eating a little better. Too much fast food. I do want to keep my girlish figure."

Cassie laughed. "I do like your ass though."

"Yes," Kylie agreed. " My own hair, breasts, and now my ass."

As they sat down to eat Cassie said, "I have a big announcement. You know its school vacation week next week and Jamie has it off. He has asked me to go to Florida to meet his parents. We leave Friday night."

"That's awesome. What a great thing!" Kylie said excitedly.

"Good for you," Angie added. "Sounds like things are getting pretty serious between you two."

"Yes, I think they are but I don't want it to go too fast," Cassie answered.

Kylie and Angie each took one of Cassie's hands. "We're here for you. Anything time you need to talk, we're here," Kylie said. "Take your time and just see where it goes."

"Well I guess it's my turn," Angie said. "I've been picked to represent my sales region at the big company meeting. I leave Sunday afternoon for Atlanta. Should be back Thursday." She looked at Kylie. "Sorry, sweetie but you'll be alone again."

Kylie shook her head. "Not so fast. I was going you to tell you that Suzi was coming to stay this Friday. She wanted to look at dresses for the wedding. I think she is planning on staying until Monday. She said that Chrissie wanted to come too. So there will be lots of people here for the weekend at least. I'll be fine."

"Good then," Angie said. "You know I worry about you."

"That's ok," Kylie said with a smile. "I have my teddy bear!"

12