Girls Night Out Pt. 04

Story Info
Things don't go as planed at the funeral home.
4.3k words
4.33
12.1k
10

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just happenstance.

*

Traffic was horrible, and it seemed to take twice as long to get to the funeral home, but we finally arrived.

"Here you go, ladies," the driver said as he pulled up and stopped in front of the doors.

He held open the door as we exited the car. I caught him looking at my legs as I hurried out, trying to keep the world from knowing I wasn't wearing panties.

He smiled and winked at me. I realized he was attractive, with light blue eyes and sandy blonde hair blowing in the wind, and winked back.

Looking at the group, "I hope everything goes as well as possible. Is there a time you would like me to come back to pick you up?"

"I don't think we know yet. How about you give me your number, and we can call you when we want to leave," Beca said as she played with her hair.

"Down, girl," Debbie told her, giving her a mom look.

Beca stuck out her tongue at Debbie.

"How about I give my number to this one," he said, turning to me.

"Sure, why not," I told him, playing with my hair the way Beca had been doing. The rest of the girls busted out laughing.

I pulled out my phone, and he gave me his number. Looking at his nametag, I put him into my phone.

"Thanks, Ben. I will text you when we are ready," I told him with a smile.

"All right bitches, let's get this over with," Cindy said as we turned, linked arms, and walked inside.

At the door, I glanced back and noticed Ben standing there watching us walk in. I caught his eye and got another wink as he turned and got back into the car.

I shook my head as I turned back around and followed the others inside.

The foyer was elegant, with lots of live plants, giving it the feel of a solarium. I looked around and noticed a few hallways leading off the main room. Each had a notice board with the deceased's name and biographical information.

We walked around the room until we found Mrs. Donaldson halfway.

"I guess this is the place," Beca said, trying to lighten the mood we were all in.

"Yep," Cindy and Debbie said simultaneously, eliciting a smile for all of us.

We walked the short distance to the room where she was presented, talking to old friends along the way until we got to the casket.

I don't know about the rest, but this was where it got real for me. Mrs. Donaldson was really gone.

"She looks peaceful," Debbie said, wiping away some tears.

"I can't believe she is really gone," I said through my tears.

We spent the next few minutes saying our goodbyes to our second mother before walking away to find a seat.

"I will be back in a few minutes. I need to get some air," I told the girls as they sat.

"Want some company?" Beca asked, starting to stand.

"No, I just need a few minutes alone," I told her as I walked away. She was the first person that I was close with who had died. I wanted to walk around and not have to be social with anyone.

My wandering took me back to the main entrance. I walked around, looking at the names of the other people who had services today. I stopped at each to read their biographies.

Most were just older people who had passed, but the last billboard was for a guy in his thirties.

Intrigued, I read his bio.

Clarence Yorance, known to his friends as Uncle Humpty, passed away in his sleep from heart complications.

Uncle Humpty? I thought, shaking my head.

I was turning away from the hallway leading to his service when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Excuse me. I couldn't help but notice your outfit. Were you, um, one of Uncle Humpy's hoes? Maybe coming to see his cock one last time?"

Enraged, I turned and found myself looking at an elderly black man. He was at least in his seventies, dressed in a three-piece suit. His smile took the sting out of the comment about being a whore.

I decided not to respond as I might usually. "Sorry, sir. No, I am here for another service."

I started to turn away when he stopped me, putting a hand on my shoulder again.

"I was asked to be on the lookout for you. See, he sent a picture."

I glanced at his phone and saw a picture of myself, Beca, Cindy, and Debbie from the hotel lobby.

I started to shake a little. "Who sent you the picture?" I asked, glancing between him and his phone.

"Uncle Humpty's supplier," he asked as his eyes roamed over my body.

I had a terrible feeling about where this was going. "His supplier?"

"Yeah. Humpty started as a pimp, mostly of cheap pussy. You know, runaways, drug addicts, etc. He would sell their services, and when they were used up, he would find new pussy to replace them. Mostly people that no one would miss."

He cleared his throat and moved his hand down to my wrist, pulling me closer to him.

"Anyways, a few years ago, he made a mistake. Humpty got busted selling some important person's daughter or some other nonsense. At the arraignment, a high price lawyer showed up and told the judge he wanted to take the case. Got Humpty released on bail and took him to meet this other guy. The other guy gave Humpty a choice, work for him and get a steady supply of higher-class pussy to sell, or go to prison for 30 years."

The old guy steered me to a dark nook off the hallway that led to Humpty's service. Then, pushing me deeper into the shadows, he released my wrist and started running his hands over my throat and breasts.

I grabbed his hands, holding them away from my body as I tried to push past him. I didn't want to hurt him, but honestly, the only thing I could think of was returning to the relative safety of my friends.

"Now, don't you get any ideas of running away before you hear the rest of the story." He twisted his arms and broke the hold I had on him. He grabbed me by my throat and applied a little pressure to let me know he wasn't as old as I had thought.

Realizing the only way out of this was to cause a scene, I relaxed a little.

"That's better," he said, letting my throat go. "Now, where was I? Oh yeah, Humpty took the deal. The charges were dropped. It seemed that the guy had dirt on the sluts parents and threatened to release it. The next day, Humpty moved into an office in a nice part of town. Imagine his surprise, Humpty had stumbled into a high-end pimp job. Running an escort service sounds much more successful than pimp, don't you think?."

The old guy unbuttoned the top two buttons on my top before slipping his hands inside and freeing my breasts. I started to cover myself up when he stopped me with a shake of his head.

"None of that, dear. No, the same man who helped my son out sent me that picture and told me that you were a gift for Humpty's last party."

"There must be some misunderstanding. I am not a hoe, whore, and there is no way I am doing anything with some dead guy!" I was shaking, as much from fear as from anger. None of this shit was supposed to happen until after the funeral.

The old guy kept gently creasing my breasts, gently tweaking the nipples. The prospect of letting some old guy, a stranger, feel up my breasts in a public place was turning me on more than it should have.

"I'm sure it's some misunderstanding, just like the pictures are some misunderstanding."

He released my breasts, and after I made no move to leave, he pulled out his phone. Opening the text message, he showed me several pictures of me getting fucked or sucking on cocks at the club.

"That's not what it looks like. The fucking asshole drugged me," I managed to get out as I started crying.

"Shh, now, don't get so upset," he told me as he put the phone away. He pulled me close and hugged me. His hands went around me and pulled me close to him. He held me while running his hands from the back of my head down to my lower back.

I stopped crying after a few minutes, but it took longer for the shaking to stop. In just a few days, my life had spiraled out of control. I was caught up in something I didn't know how I would get out of.

"It will be OK. Just follow directions, and you won't end up like that senator's daughter."

His hands slipped a little lower and were now kneading my ass. I could feel him raise the back of the skirt and knew my ass was exposed as I felt his hands cup my ass cheeks.

"What happened to the senator's daughter?"

He pulled away, leaving my skirt up in the back. Thankfully he had me pressed into the little nook so no one walking by would know.

"Well, after the trial was dropped, the senator was invited to a party Humpty threw. He was forced to watch as his daughter and wife were fucked by a large group of homeless guys. Towards the end, his daughter was made to suck the cum out of her mother while she was getting fucked in the ass by Humpty."

"The guy who ran things gave the senator a choice, his wife or his daughter. He could keep one, but the other slut would be sold. Well, the senator, he begged for both to be released. So the choice was made for the senator when he wouldn't make it for himself. So they sold the daughter to some drug dealers that lived in the senator's hometown."

He looked me in the eyes. I guess to convince me he was telling me the truth.

"The daughter ended up pregnant with some gangbangers kid. The senator's wife left him shortly after all this happened. He dropped out of politics and disappeared."

I already knew the answer, but I had to ask anyways. "Who was the guy who ran things?"

The old guy thought for a few seconds before he replied. "Chad something, don't remember his last name."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I thought, how the fuck am I going to get out of this?

"I can see by your expression that you know Chad."

I nodded, and fresh tears started to run down my face.

"It's ok. All you have to do is follow my instructions. If you do, you and your three friends leave here the same way you came in. If you don't follow directions, well, one or more of you will leave with Humpty's replacement. If you leave with the new pimp, your mother wouldn't know you in a few weeks."

I swallowed as the implied threat sank in.

"Now, you going to be a good girl, or do I send the boys to get your friends, and we have the party anyways?"

I didn't see a choice. I had no idea how long it would be before Rob rescued me, and the fear that I might have to do this on my own was growing.

"Doesn't seem like I have a choice, does it?"

"There are always choices, just some not as good as others. The girl in the photos was having a great time, even if you were drugged."

He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue running over my lips before he moved to my right cheek and licked the tear sliding down. Then, kissing my cheek as his other hand gently rubbed my ass, teasing me.

He shifted directions and kissed and licked his way to my throat, licking up the tears that had fallen before licking my neck to my right ear.

I moaned. Fuck, this guy was good. I felt my resistance slipping away as he stepped back to look at me.

He smiled. "See, I knew there was a slut in there somewhere. I just had to get her to engage."

He grabbed my wrist and started to pull me after him with my breast hanging out and my ass fully exposed. I wasn't entirely in slut mode because I pulled back, trying to fix my outfit before I left the shadows.

"Listen bitch, I may be nicer than some that you will be taking care of shortly, but don't take that. I don't know how to deal with fucking hoes. So leave your fucking clothes the way I had them and follow me. We have a room all set up for you to work in." The last he said as he chuckled.

I saw the look in his eyes and knew he was serious about the threats he made. I pulled my breasts back out and hung my head as I followed him down the hallway.

I could hear cat calls from the men we passed.

"Hey Pop, see you found one of Humpty's hoes."

"Look at that slut, walking down the hall like that," a blond woman said as I entered the room where Humpty's casket was on display.

I glanced at the woman. She was wearing a skin-tight, mostly transparent dress. I could see the large rings that pierced her nipples. Without support, her large sagging under their weight, almost to her waist.

The large man standing possessively beside her pulled her close and whispered something in her ear. Whatever he said made the smug expression on her face instantly disappear.

Raising my eyebrows is said, "Pot kettle bitch."

She looked familiar. It took me a few seconds to realize who she was.

"Isn't that senators..." I managed to say before the elderly black man cut me off.

"Yes. I wouldn't go around telling anyone. Hector is very touchy about her prior role in society. He prefers everyone to know that she is the gang's cum slut. If you bring up her history, it will cause problems for you."

I swallowed hard and looked at the floor.

This nightmare keeps getting worse, I thought. The senator's daughter looked like she was in her 30s, at least not the 20 years she was.

The older man led me to the casket. "This is Humpty, pimp to the stars," he said by way of introduction.

The man inside the casket looked to be in his late 20s or early 30s. He was dressed in an expensive suit. Well, at least the top of him was. From the waist down, he was nude.

My God, he was huge, I thought, looking at his giant ridged cock.

The old man laughed at my stunned expression. "The boy was proud of his cock. That's how he got his nickname. He would fuck just about anything. Sadly, that is why he is in the box right now. Fucked around with the wrong man's wife."

"Enough about him. Let's talk about why you are here," he said, leading me around the casket to a small room off the side.

The room was furnished with a small bed, a sink, a table with a metal box, and a bowl of condoms resting on it. The box reminded me of a ballot box you would see in an old movie.

"Humpty's last wish was to take care of his friends and clients' needs one last time."

Well, that explains the bed, I thought, not liking where this was going.

"The box is for the raffle tickets you will be collecting. Every John you service will hand you a ticket. A red ticket is for a blowjob. Blue is for a straight fuck. Orange is for fucking your ass, and the Gold ones are for whatever the fuck they want to do to you."

"I'm not a fucking whore!" I said before he cut me off as he grabbed my face in his massive hands.

"I don't give a fuck who you used to be or what you used to do. Chad owns your fucking ass, so you do whatever he tells you to do. If he tells you to be a whore for a few hours, then you are a fucking whore for a few hours," he told me, his face in mine.

"Hector's bitch didn't understand that. She ranted and raved against what he told her to do. She kept saying stupid shit about who her daddy was. Finally, Hector got tired and dropped her naked in a homeless camp for a few days. Stupid bitch hasn't been the same since then."

I think he paused more for effect than any other reason.

His face softened a little. "Hector is a nice guy compared to Chad. Best that you remember that."

"Now, any more stupid ass questions?"

I shook my head, not trusting myself to talk with all the anger and fear rolling through me.

"I knew you were a smart girl. Where was I? Oh yeah, the Johns will buy raffle tickets to win their prize. Everyone gets a red ticket when they enter the drawing. That ticket they surrender for a better prize. After the drawing is over, they will come in and hand you the ticket, and you will put it in the ballot box."

"Normally, at the end of the night, you would get your cut of the money. However, Chad owns you, so your cut will go to him, and he can decide how much you get."

"Questions?"

I had several but knew that most wouldn't get answered, so I settled on my biggest one. "What does "anything they" want mean?"

"It depends on the pimp. Hector told the homeless camp that as long as the slut could walk and still fuck he didn't care. She left there with welts and cuts all over. One sick bastard pierced her breasts with fishing hooks."

I guess he could see the fear in my eyes. I didn't want to end up scarred or worse.

"You don't have anything to worry about, slut. Chad said nothing permanent," he paused. "This time."

I picked up on the implied threat.

"Any more questions?"

I shook my head.

"Good. Since this looks like your first time as a prostitute, I have some suggestions. First, make them wear a condom if they fuck you. If they give you any shit, tell them it was Pop's order and take it up with me. Between johns', use the sink and clean yourself up. No one wants to fuck a nasty whore."

I felt overwhelmed with everything that had happened so far and what my immediate future held for me. I could feel the tears falling as I tried to come to terms with my new life.

Pop seemed to understand. He pulled me in for a hug. "I know it's a little much and not what you wanted for your life, but the reality is that Chad owns you now, at least your body. Your soul is yours to let him destroy or not."

"Now, no more tears. Most of the Johns won't like a whore who seems like she hates doing the job. The rest will get off knowing this is hurting you inside. But, unfortunately, they are the ones who will go the extra mile to make your life hell."

"Thanks," I told him as I pulled away and wiped my eyes. Then, going to the mirror, I fixed my makeup.

"Now, time for the house to sample the merchandise," he said, waiting on me.

It took me a second to realize what he was implying.

I walked over to where he was standing, giving a little extra bounce in my step to give my breasts a little extra movement.

"Shit, you sure this is your first time as a hoe?" he laughed as I dropped to my knees and started undoing his pants.

"Yes, sir, first time," I said as I pulled his dick out. It was six inches soft and a couple of inches around. I licked the length, causing it to twitch and start to grow. I kept up licking until it was fully hard.

Not as big as Chad or Humpty, but above average, I thought.

Looking him in the eyes, I slowly let his cock slide into my mouth an inch, constantly licking under the head as my hands stroked his shaft.

"Fuck, that's it slut," he said, running his hands through my hair before grabbing two hands full and pulling me forward.

His cock hit the back of my throat, and I gagged. He held me there for what seemed like a minute before letting the pressure off. I gasped for breath and prepared for the next thrust.

In and out, each time trying to get more of his cock inside. "Swallow," he told me as the head hit the back of my mouth. I did as he said, and his cock slipped down my throat until only a little bit of the shaft was exposed. Then, he pulled out slowly, letting me catch my breath before he slid in again. This time he kept up the pressure until my face was buried in his pelvis.

He started a rhythm. Pulling out until just the head was in my mouth before sliding his cock down my throat. He did this for several minutes. The only sound in the room was my gasps for breath when he pulled out and his grunts as he bottomed out.

"Ok, I think that is enough priming," Pop said as he pulled out of my mouth, a strand of precum and saliva connecting his glistening cock with my mouth.

"How would you like me, Pop?" I asked, batting my eyes at him.

He laughed. "If you can keep that up, you might be all right."

He motioned for me to turn around and face the wall. I turned and spread my legs slightly, giving him a great view of my cunt and asshole as I bent forward and placed my hands on the bed in front of me.

"You are one fine piece of ass," Pop said as he ran his hands over my ass before sliding them down between my lips. He slid one, and shortly, two fingers into my wet cunt before pulling them out.

12