Girls Night Out Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing tastes as good as new whore pussy," he said, licking his fingers.

I waited as he slowly ran his cock up and down my slit before he gently pushed the tip of his cock inside.

"Hey, Pop said to use a condom," I told him playfully, looking over my shoulder at him while I wiggled my ass.

"So I did," he mumbled as he pulled the tip out, grabbed a condom from the bowl, and handed it to me. "Hoe's always put the condom on."

I turned around and took the package from him. I guess at this point; I had decided that, since I couldn't get out of this right now, I might as well have a little fun.

Back in college, Beca and I had spent an entire Saturday putting a condom on bananas using only our mouths. It had made the two of us very popular.

I hadn't tried this in years but thought now would be a good time to revive some of my old skills.

Before I could back out, I ripped open the package and put the condom into my mouth.

Pop raised an eyebrow as I sank to my knees and slid his hard cock into my mouth and down my throat, causing Pop to moan.

I pulled back, letting the condom-covered cock fall from my lips.

Good to know I can still do it, I thought, smiling as I turned around and wiggled my ass at Pop.

"Come on and Fuck me."

"You are full of surprises," he said as he slid the head of his cock between my outer lips.

"Fuck," I mumbled as he slowly pushed his cock inside my soaked cunt.

"Oh. Fuck," I kept chanting as he started fucking me hard, holding onto my hips with both hands as he plowed into me.

He increased his speed, fucking me like a machine for several minutes before I felt his cock enlarge and knew he was about to cum.

"Cum for me, baby," I told him, squeezing my cunt to make it as tight as possible.

"Oh fuck," he said as he pushed in deep and held me tight against his body as he came.

We collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard, his cock still buried inside me. It took a few minutes before I felt his cock soften and slide out, leaving my cunt feeling empty.

I rolled over and looked at the semi-hard cock that had just fucked me. The condom was almost falling off now, full of cum.

Following my gaze, Pop said, "Tie all of the condoms and put them in the trash bag under the sink. Chad said he wanted you to bring them back to him."

"Why?"

"He didn't say, but I imagine he has some perverted game in mind."

Chad is a sick bastard, I thought, shaking my head but doing what I was told.

As I turned around, Pop was getting dressed.

I remembered what he said about the sink and cleaned myself up.

We finished about the same time. He stood there looking at my nude body, not in a sick way, more like he appreciated what he saw.

"Sit on the bed and wait for your first John. Keep doing what you did with me, and you will be ok. Remember to save the condoms."

He smiled one more time and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

Now I wait, I thought, sitting down on the bed.

12