Girls Night Out Pt. 09

Story Info
Chad involves someone in Kate's inner circle.
8.3k words
4.55
5.3k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into Chad's office was hard. I knew the asshole had cooked up something, some new torture for me to have to live through. I knew Rob was working on getting me out of this, and there were a lot of reasons he hadn't yet, but each day, I was more unsure if he would ever be able to rescue me.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

Chad had moved most of his furniture out. The large conference table was gone, and in its place were two women wearing hoods strapped to an elevated table, their legs and forearms strapped down, forcing their bare asses up in the air.

The woman on the right had a lithe, toned body, short red hair, and small breasts. The other woman had more curves and was not overweight, just not as toned as the other woman. Her breasts looked slightly larger than mine.

Both women's breasts were being stretched by clamps attached to their nipples and a chain that attached to the table's base.

More unfortunate souls for Chad's amusement, I thought, shivering as I looked away.

My gaze found Chad looking smug, sitting on a red and black high-backed chair that resembled a throne.

Fucking asshole.

I saw Alex stumble slightly as he crossed the threshold, finding it odd, but I had other things to deal with.

Taking the offensive, "More toys, Chad? Don't you have enough?"

I saw Beca and Cindy behind Chad, their wrists behind their backs. Beca shook her head, looking at the women attached to the new furniture. A tear escaped her eye and slowly ran down her face.

Chad had his elbows resting on the arms of his chair, his fingers standing tall like steeples, wearing a big grin on his face.

"One can never have too many toys, Fuck Slut. Do you like the body art I got for you?"

I glanced at his bodyguards, standing slightly behind and to each side of the grinning asshole. I knew it would take me longer to cross the space between us than I had before they reacted.

Just a little closer. I thought before the reality of the situation forced me to acknowledge that even if I managed to reach him, my current life would seem like a fairy tale compared to what it would be like if I tried anything here.

I glanced at the two women again, wondering who they used to be.

Can't worry about that now. I have my own nightmare to deal with.

Looking back at Chad, I commented.

"The design is very beautiful," I hope I sounded more sincere than I felt.

"I'm so glad you like it," Chad said, standing and walking toward the two women.

"There was more I wanted done, but something came up that I need your help with."

"My help?" I was baffled. My expression must have shown it because Chad's smile got bigger.

Chad left his throne and walked over to stand behind the two bound women. He ran his hand over the redhead's ass. I saw her jerk with the contact, trying to get away. She quickly stopped moving as the clamps on her nipples tightened.

Chad traced his fingers down the crack of her ass, gently rubbing her pussy, before he slipped a finger inside of her.

I could see her tremble, but she didn't try to pull away again.

He pulled his finger out of her, putting it into his mouth, making a face like it was the best thing he had ever had.

"I love the taste of freshly captured pussy," Chad said, turning back to face me.

"Every time I look into your life, I find a new puzzle. Like the young woman right here," Chad said, slapping the redhead on the ass, causing her to jerk.

Looking from the bound redhead to Chad, I frowned.

"I've no idea what you are talking about," I said, shaking my head. I glanced at Beca, but she was looking at the floor.

"Well, maybe you don't know her. To be honest, it took several researchers a few days to find out anything about her. Her real name is Kelly Morrison. She was top of her class at a very prestigious Ivy League school."

"I was intrigued when I learned she turned down several offers to work in the private sector."

Chad ran his hand down the redhead's flank, causing shivers to run through her body.

"Instead, she wanted to work for the FBI. Maybe to stop madmen like the one who killed the poor dear parents when she was a child. Anyway, something strange happened. It seems that after two years of service, she completely disappeared like she never existed."

Chad moved to her head, lifting it up by her hair. The strain on her head pulled her upper body up, pulling cruelly on her nipples. The woman whimpered but otherwise didn't make a sound.

"I have very good researchers. They looked everywhere. From all accounts, this woman is a ghost."

He dropped her head, moving back toward her ass.

"So, I have to ask myself. Who has the power to make a 27-year-old woman disappear? Birth certificate, driver's license, college transcripts, work history, everything that should exist for such a distinguished young woman, all of it gone."

He had punctuated each missing item by slapping the redhead on her ass.

Chad stepped up to me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Any guesses?"

I knew what he was fishing for. Anything I gave him would be used against me, so I played along.

"I guess some powerful person or the government," I said. He was in my face, so close our noses almost touched.

Chad walked back to the redhead, slipping a finger inside her pussy again.

The woman groaned into the gag in her mouth but couldn't pull away from the torment.

"I think you are on to something, Fuck Slut," Chad said as he pulled his finger out of the wet pussy, licking it like a piece of candy.

I was still trying to figure out where this was going. I glanced at the other woman. She was shorter than I was and looked younger, maybe 18 or 19.

"I don't see how I can help you with this, Chad," I replied, looking at the younger women more closely. There was something familiar about her.

"Well, you know that I have been looking for your family. Can't really leverage their safety against you if I don't know where they are."

I was more puzzled than when I walked in. I didn't really know any young women.

"I bet you are trying to figure out who she is. Well, obviously, it's not your daughter or your mom. I wonder who she could be?" Chad said, walking over to the younger woman and smacking her ass.

"The redhead over there, she wouldn't tell us anything. I was impressed at the amount of persuasion she could take. This one," Chad hit her ass again, leaving a bright red hand-print on her milky white ass, "This one, well, it only took the threat of persuasion for her to start talking."

"Ironically, I had all but given up finding anyone close to you when this twit called her mommy and told her she was doing fine. A complete waste of all the effort to keep her safe, but kids... you know, they miss their mommies."

Chad winked at me.

So someone close to me, who is also close enough to her mother to call her when she was under a protection detail. I had a sinking feeling as I watched Chad pepper her ass with his hand prints. Moving to the side, I saw a small dolphin tattoo on the inside of her right ankle.

Cora.

Images of her running around while I babysat her flashed through my mind. Of helping her get ready for prom. Holding her while she cried over some boy who had broken her heart. Her eighteenth birthday when she got a tattoo on her ankle and the fight with her mother that caused. Having her babysit my daughter when Rob and I went out.

She was here because of me.

I looked at Chad and saw the triumph on his face. He finally found someone close to me to hold over me.

The room had reduced to just the two of us.

"Just let her go," I begged, with tears starting to slide down my face. "You don't need her. Haven't I done everything you asked?"

"Not without being forced. You have gotten better since I got rid of the last few people who tried to help you. But it's not even about you following directions. Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to hide your loved ones, and I want to know why."

I struggled, looking at the innocent women who were only here because of me, knowing if I gave up Rob and the other part of the agency that was coming after him, it wouldn't matter. Chad wouldn't stop, and it would only get more people entrapped in this mess.

Knowing that no matter what I said, Cora and her protector were already caught, I did the only thing I could think of.

"I don't know. I don't know who the other woman is. I don't know where my family is. Nothing has made any sense since this nightmare started."

I was sobbing now, tears freely flowing. I hugged myself, trying in vain to keep the anguish inside, hoping Chad thought I was being sincere.

Chad put his arms around me, keeping me from collapsing to the floor. His embrace was gentle as he stroked my hair, trying to calm me.

"It's ok, Kate. I understand having your life turned upside down can be traumatic."

Chad held me at arm's length, wiping my tears away.

"I want to believe you. Really, I do. Are you sure that you don't know?"

I looked into his eyes. I almost bought the sorry and concern I saw on his face, but his eyes... They didn't share in the emotions his face and body presented. They were hard and cold.

"I really don't know, Chad," I said, then almost out of spite, I added. "Maybe someone in your organization is doing it. Trying to keep you chasing ghosts while they take over."

The mask fell away as he pulled away from me.

Touched a nerve there, I thought, suppressing a smile.

"I guess it's a riddle for another time."

He turned back to the two bound women.

"Now, what to do with these two," Chase made a show of thinking.

I knew he had already made up his mind before I had even walked into the room.

I am so sorry, Cora, I thought as fresh tears started to fall.

"Well, this one will need to be disposed of somewhere she won't cause any problems," Chad said, smacking the redhead on the ass again.

Two of his bodyguards unfastened the redhead from the table, almost losing her when she started to fight back.

Once they had her restrained again, Chad punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

"Take her to Pop. I want her out of the country ASAP. She is too dangerous to have around here. Tell him I suggested somewhere in the Middle East might make a good home for her."

They hooked her hands and feet to a bar and carried her out like a slab of meat.

I was terrified that he might do something similar to Cora, but I kept my mouth closed. I knew if I said anything, it would only make matters worse for Cora.

"Now, what to do with you?"

Chad turned to me.

"Did you know she's still a virgin? What eighteen-year-old is still a virgin?"

I just shook my head, not trusting myself to say anything.

"Well, I guess we could send her back to her mother. I am fairly certain that whatever group is fucking with me will not want to lose another agent, so I will know where to find her if I need any leverage."

Chad looked me in the eyes, stroking his chin. I hoped that he would just let her go home.

"There is the matter of her breaking cover by the "Mommy, I'm OK" phone call she had to make," Brad made air quotes, giving Cora's bound body a look he reserved for idiots.

"I mean, the fine piece of ass, sorry former FBI agent, is going to lose her freedom, hopes, dreams, etc., all because this stupid cunt couldn't follow directions," Brad said, slapping Cora's ass hard enough that it echoed.

Cora jerked away from Chad's hand, trying to get away from the pain in her ass, which caused her nipples to be pulled.

Hard.

Even through the hood, I could hear her scream.

"What do you think?"

I didn't know how to respond. Cora was a sweetheart who never said anything bad about anyone.

"Chad, she's just a kid...." I started, but Chad cut me off.

"I hear that excuse all the time. If the parents or guardians, or whoever is responsible for the kid, would have taught them responsibility and control, I wouldn't be forced to."

He looked at Beca so he didn't see me roll my eyes.

Looking back at me, "I have an idea. We will pull the hood off her and turn off the earplugs. You will tell the little shit that if she could have followed directions, then none of this would be happening. Tell her that her bodyguard is going to be sold as a slave. All because mommy's little girl couldn't listen.

"While you are telling her this, you will hit her with a crop. None of that soft shit. You had better leave welts unless you want her to end up like the agent. I want you to break her, and for the finale, you will fuck the little bitch. Bring it here," Chad motioned toward Felicity, who had walked in while he was talking.

Felicity's face had no emotion as she brought a harness and a couple of dildos.

Chad held the harness for me to take, and seeing no other option, I took it.

Chad held up the two dildos, one red and one blue. They were about as wide as a toilet paper tube. The red one was about four inches long, while the blue one was close to eight and slightly curved.

"These little toys are amazing," Chad said, turning them around in his hands.

"When they are inserted into a person, they start to swell as they move in and out until they are about twice the size they are now."

"You are going to lick little Cora until she is nice and wet, then you are going to take her virginity with the red dildo while you degrade the little bitch. When I tell you to switch, you will unhook the dildo and fuck her in the ass with the blue one. When I think she's been punished enough, you will force her to lick you as you torture her tits until you cum on her face."

Chad had a big shit-eating grin on his face as he told me his plan.

"I can't do that," I told him, stepping back. I looked at Cora, remembering the little kid she used to be.

"Sure you can. Think of it as teaching the little bitch that actions have consequences."

I dropped the harness, backing away until I felt Alex behind me. Glancing at him, I realized he wasn't going to help me. Part of me knew that he couldn't and keep his cover.

"Kate," Alex said, his tone full of warning.

"I can't do that to her," I said, sobbing.

Alex pushed me gently back toward Chad.

"Come here. Come on," Chad said, opening his arms.

I looked around and saw that there wasn't any escape, so I walked slowly. He pulled me into an embrace, stroking my hair.

"Shush. It's ok. I just wanted to see how attached you are to her."

"It's ok. Shush."

Despite myself, I stopped sobbing and let him hold me.

Satisfied that I had calmed down, Chad released me, holding me at arm's length.

"I applaud your resolve not to hurt her," he said, smiling.

"You're not going to make me hurt her?"

"No, I don't think you could do it," Chad said as he nodded to someone behind me.

Alex suddenly seized my arms, pulling me against him.

"Please, don't do this," I cried out as I fought to get free.

Alex pulled me tighter, effectively ending my struggles.

"Calm the fuck down, Kate. Nothing you say or do will stop what he has in mind, but if you keep acting out, you might convince him to send her to Pop to start working street corners," Alex whispered into my ears.

I stopped fighting. Alex was right. The only thing I could do was add another thing to the growing list of atrocities Chad had committed.

"Beca, come here."

She rose and walked over to Chad. As she walked by me, she looked away, not wanting to make eye contact.

I felt betrayed all over again. The better part of me pointed out that she had no choice, but the other part, the dark voice that was getting harder to suppress, objected, saying she could have tried something, anything.

Chad looked at me as he handed the harness to Beca. She quickly put it on and attached the red dildo.

Felicity walked to the side while Beca knelt behind Cora's ass.

Cora jerked when she felt Beca's hands on her ass. I could hear her muffled screams as her nipples were pulled hard.

Beca licked Cora's clit, causing Cora to jerk as she tried to get away. Beca kept licking, sliding her tongue between Cora's outer lips as she worked to get the young woman off.

It broke my heart as Cora realized she wasn't able to get away from the invading tongue without hurting her nipples. She lay still, sobbing, while Beca continued sinking her tongue inside Cora's slit.

"She's ready," Beca matter-of-factually said, standing up and positioning the dildo against Cora's wet slit.

Cora felt the invader touch her and started jerking and screaming, trying to protect her virginity. The pain in her nipples wasn't enough to deter her from trying to escape.

"Fuck the bitch already," Chad commanded.

Beca pushed forward, slowly driving the fake cock into Cora's pussy. Cora started fighting even harder to get away.

Felicity swung the crop she was holding, striking Cora on her left buttock. The pain from the crop momentarily eclipsed the pain of the fake cock hitting her hymen. She went ridged, no sounds escaping as the pain overloaded her mind.

"Now," Felicity said, looking at Beca.

Beca pushed hard, breaking Cora's hymen and taking away her virginity.

Cora screamed and kept trying in vain to escape as Beca kept pushing the fake cock until it was fully embedded.

Chad walked over to where I hung from Alex's grip.

"Let's listen to the audio playing in sweet Cora's ears," Chad said, chuckling. "I don't know if you will find it as entertaining as I do."

He pushed a button on a remote, and hidden speakers started playing.

"You're a fucking waste of space. How could you be so stupid to call your mommy? I had you in a safe place, trying to protect you," my voice said.

"What the fuck?" I demanded, struggling against Alex's grip.

"I knew you wouldn't play along, but thanks to the latest version of AI, you don't need to."

"Please stop this," I begged.

"One more word from you, and I will have you gagged," Chad said, his face inches from mine. "Understand, Fuck Slut?"

I swallowed my response and nodded, not trusting what might come out of my mouth.

"I want to listen to what the other you has to say."

"Follow the cues," Chad instructed Beca and Felicity.

I watched as Beca slowly pulled the fake cock out of Cora's body. It had already started to expand.

"But you're too stupid. God, I wish I had never met your worthless family," the AI me said.

Beca started pushing the cock back into Cora's slit, causing Cora to start fighting again.

Felicity swung the crop again, leaving a welt on Cora's lower back.

Cora screamed, jerking hard on her nipples.

"All the years I had to pretend to care about you. Fuck, what a waste of time. You're nothing but a fuck bitch. All high and mighty with your outdated ideas about sex. I know you looked down on the other girls from school. Horrified that they were letting boys fuck them before they got married. I feel sorry for all the boys you drove away. Anyone of them could have taken your cherry. Hell, you might have even enjoyed it as they fumbled around. But like everything else, princess, you wouldn't do the decent thing."

Beca started moving faster, pulling the dildo almost out before shoving it back in until her pelvis met Cora's ass.

"You're nothing but a fucking, stupid ass cunt who is only good as a fucking toy."

Each hurtful word was punctuated with a strike from the crop. Felicity was grinning as she picked different spots she hadn't hit yet. Cora's ass and back were covered in red welts.

Cora had given up fighting, just laying on the bench sobbing.

"How do you like getting fucked, you stupid cunt?"

Beca increased her speed, fucking the unfortunate young woman harder.

Cora started to shake. For a second, I thought she was having a seizure, but I realized she was cumming.