Girls Night Out Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and pulled away slightly. It had been a long day, my pussy was sore, and I didn't feel like being pawed by some twenty-year-old boy who thought he knew how to please a woman.

"Fuck, this bitch isn't wet enough to fuck. Brit, get your fucking ass over here and get this cunt wet."

He held me as a young black woman slowly walked up behind me. I could tell that she wasn't happy about what he told her to do, but she knelt down behind me and started licking my folds.

I moaned as I felt her tongue slide through my outer lips, licking down to my clit. She pulled away slightly and pushed a finger inside me, curving it downward.

"You want the fucking slut wet, I'll get the fucking slut wet," Brit said triumphantly as she began to rapidly finger fuck me, hitting my G-spot each time she shoved her finger inside me.

I groaned as she ripped her finger out, feeling a small orgasm rip through as I squirted on the floor.

"The cunts wet," Brit commented as she walked back to stand with the other women.

The guys laughed at her comment.

I wanted to crawl into a hole, but the universe didn't seem to care what I wanted.

"Spread your legs, Slut."

I moved my feet further apart as he slapped his cock on my ass. It must have been enough because he shoved about half of his dick inside me.

"Fuck, this MILF is tight," he said as he continued to slam his cock into me, forcing a little more inside each time until I felt his stomach hit my ass. He stopped for a second. I thought it was to let me get used to him, but looking back, I saw he was drinking a beer.

Asshole.

Finished with the beer, he grabbed my hips and pulled most of the way out before pile-driving his cock back in. He kept fucking me hard, taking my breath away each time he drove into me.

I had closed my eyes, enjoying the fuck I was getting, so I was surprised when something touched my face.

Opening my eyes, I found a cock waving in front of my lips.

"Open up," its owner demanded.

I opened my mouth, and he pushed his cock in. I quickly realized he didn't want a blowjob. He grabbed my hair and used it to hold my head in place while he fucked my face. All I could do was relax and let the two young men use me.

The guy in my mouth didn't last long. After burying his cock down my throat and it squirting a few times, he stumbled away to get another beer.

A small orgasm hit me as the next guy presented his cock for me to suck. I gobbled his cock down, doing my best to get him off as another orgasm built.

The guy fucking me seemed to be in no hurry to cum, fucking me through another orgasm.

I must have sucked off five or six guys before the guy fucking me grunted and buried his cock deep inside. The hot squirts of cum hitting my cervix triggered the biggest orgasm yet.

The guy in my mouth finished, his slimy cock slipping from my lips as the other guy pulled his cock out of my sore pussy.

When he let go of my hips, I fell to my knees, dropping my head, my sweaty hair covering my face. I was completely exhausted and had no idea how I was going to finish the rest of them off.

I just knelt there, in my own world, as cum leaked out of my pussy and ran down my leg.

The guy that had fucked me pulled my head up by my hair before putting his semi-hard cock against my lips.

"Clean up the mess you made, Slut."

I sighed and opened my mouth, taking the spongy head in and licking it. Pulling the cock head out of my mouth, I made a show of licking the shaft from the head to his balls.

This elicited some catcalls from the other men.

Once his cock was clean, I put it back inside his jeans and zipped him up, patting his crotch.

"Good boy."

That caused a lot of laughs. Even Brit joined in.

The guy who had escorted me inside came up to me and knelt beside me.

"You look wiped out."

I looked up, pushed my hair out of my eyes, and smiled.

"It's been a long day," I said, not going into any details.

"Here, take these," he said, handing me a few pills and a glass of beer.

I raised an eyebrow, looking from the pills to him.

"It won't hurt you. Just wake you up a little."

I just kept staring at him.

"Really, that's all it will do. Fuck, there is no way I would do something that would piss off Chad. That dude is scary."

I looked at the pills.

The last time I was given something, albeit without my knowledge, landed me in this mess.

Fuck it. It can't get much worse, I thought, tossing the pills back and drinking the beer.

The crowd cheered as two of the men helped me off the floor and onto an inflatable mattress.

Things got fuzzy fast after that.

I remember hands touching me and cocks, so many cocks.

Yelling woke me up. Glancing around, all the frat guys were gone except the guy who had run the party. He was getting yelled at by Alex.

"You were supposed to have her back hours ago. What the fuck were you thinking? Why the fuck did you drug her?"

Alex looked like he was going to kill the poor guy. He had him pinned against the wall, holding him off the floor by his shirt.

"Hey, I'm ok," I said, trying to sound reassuring. I was proud that my words sounded mostly normal. The room, on the other hand, was spinning.

"You're a fucking lucky son of a bitch," Alex told the guy, letting him fall to the floor.

Alex grabbed my clothes and helped me get dressed. I don't remember the walk back, other than Alex holding onto me.

He kept asking me questions. I don't remember what they were, and if I answered them, what I said.

Once back, he held me up in the shower and washed all the filth from the day off and out of my body before tucking me into bed. I don't remember anything after that, not even dreams.