Girl's Night Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuhhhk," Eve groaned, her hips rolling slowly against Fisher as he bathed her balls with his tongue. "Such a dirty sissy Candi, you're making me want to fuck you baby..."

"I want you to fuck me Goddess," Fisher responded without prompting, "but I love sucking your cock so much, you're so yummy..."

Eve smiled down at his partially obscured face, the words letting her know he was giving himself over to the moment. "But you also like being smacked with it, right, sissy cocksucking slut?"

Fisher sighed and moaned as Eve used her free hand to slap his face with her swinging cock, turning his head from side to side with each strike until a warm wet sting was rising from each abused cheek. She paused and he licked and spit on her cock, worshiping her, clutching his own fake breasts when she continued to molest his face with it. He knelt there, mouth agape, tongue drooping breathlessly over his bottom lip, trembling with delight, tasting her salty pre-cum when she dragged the tip of her cock over it. His ass clenched, sending a fire through him, and he forced himself down on her, anxious for more, desperate for the real thing to fill him.

"Oh, you do like that," Eve asked, teasing his tongue with the tip of her cock, "listen to that moan."

Fisher acquiesced quickly, spitting on her cock and slurping it loudly, moaning in broken phrases how it felt to be smacked by her heavy phallus, begging pathetically for more.

Catherine stepped forward again, taking the camera from Eve, crouching low and recorded Fisher devouring the thick black cock that he craved. The frantic hungry look on his face was perfection, the marks from his facial beating contouring his swollen cheeks with a humiliating sissy blush.

"That was good you two, now I want you to do it again, we can cut all the angles together and really give this scene a good build... spit on her cock again Candi and remember, you're looking at her face the whole time..."

Fisher complied with ease, taking Eve deep, sucking enthusiastically until she trembled, licking her full balls and moaning on cue when she culminated by slapping him viciously with her dripping cock again. He was gasping and panting when he finally admitted to loving being smacked by her cock.

"Such a dirty little whore," Eve laughed, bouncing her cock off his extended tongue.

"Looks like you both are," bellowed Miguel from outside the frame, stroking his cock slowly. "I can't leave you alone for one fucking night, can I, muñequita?"

Eve played it perfectly, jamming her cock into Fisher's shocked face, her hand on the back of his head, "but Papi... it looks like you like watching this pathetic sissy worshiping my cock..."

"You gettin' fresh wit me?" Miguel responded, walking toward her menacingly. "You know what I like to do with a smart mouth..."

Eve bucked her hips against Fisher's face, "Fuck it, like I'm fucking this piece of sissy trash..."

"You know me too well," he said with a throaty laugh, placing his hand over hers on the back of Fisher's head, "an I forgot how you look supa sexy fucking a little mericón like this one, I haven't let you have one in a while have I?"

"No, Papi..." Eve responded softly as Miguel started pressing down repeatedly on Fisher's head, forcing choking gasps from him, his forearms rippling as his powerful hand clamped down on Fisher's skull. "And I tried to tell her no, but she's such a dirty little sissy cum slut, I couldn't help myself."

"I see that," Miquel said, "is that true mericón, did she tell you no?"

"Yes... yes s...ss...sir..." Fisher gasped when he was pulled roughly from Eve.

"You little blonde putas are all the same," Miguel snorted, "can't get enough of that black dick. Suck it then mericón!"

Fisher opened wide, choking loudly when Miguel slammed his face back onto Eve. It repeated like before, him deepthroating her, posing for pictures, but now another heavy cock was swinging into his arm, begging for attention. Fisher looked up at Miguel attentively, reaching up slowly and began lightly stroking him, shuddering when he felt the immense weight in his hand for the second time tonight. The grip on his skull relaxed slowly and soon the hand fell away, leaving Fisher to his own proclivities. The uncircumcised cock in his hand found it's way to his mouth, the raw musky taste much different than Eve, extracting a rattling moan from deep within Fisher's throat.

"That's it Candi," Catherine encouraged, "switch back and forth... slowly... good girl... that's it... let me hear those lips smack... damn... you're a fucking natural..."

Fisher's groin ached terribly with every uttered word of praise and he loved it. Loved being on his knees, loved the hunger he had for the stiff rods that slipped so naturally against his gasping tongue. He let himself go, devouring Eve and Miguel in turn until it was only Miguel, his hands wrapped in Fishers hair, pulling it up into a ponytail and slowly fucking his face. Fisher opened his jaw as wide as he could, pushing down the dull pain, and letting Miguel use his mouth. Fisher felt him swell, preparing for the onrush of cum, but Miguel pulled him back roughly, his giant cock bouncing under Fisher's chin as the bulky man sought to control his breathing.

"You alright there Miggy?" Catherine asked, laughing at his tension, "she almost made you cum, didn't she?"

"Si," Miguel uttered breathlessly, "Ella no es definitivamente un aficionado."

"You got that right baby," Eve agreed, "her Mistress trained her well."

"Too well it seems," Catherine laughed, "lets see... lets switch positions now. Stand up Candi... take a breather... how do you feel? Be honest..."

"I'm ok I guess," Fisher answered sheepishly, rising shakily to his feet.

"You, my sweet sissy," Eve said, breezing by him, stroking her cock to keep herself hard, "are much better than just 'ok'."

"You absolutely are," Catherine agreed. "It helps that you're getting so turned on too. Your leaky little sissy clit really sells it."

Fisher shivered as they all laughed, his bound cock bouncing pitifully, unaware of its relative inferiority in comparison to the others in the room.

"Here, drink," Miguel said, handing him a tall bottle of chilled water. "You're gonna wanna stay hydrated for this next part, truss me..."

Fisher drank deeply, not realizing how thirsty he was. His head tilted back and his eyes caught the site of several figures peering down at him. He blinked in shock and they waved, each one of the female onlookers topless and carefree. Sophie blew him a kiss and then Eve was beside him, taking his now half empty bottle and leading him over to where Miguel was seated on the couch, stroking his massive cock, leering at Fisher predatorily.

"Miggy you're good, just lean back a little more, and you, cum slut, hands on his thighs," Catherine said, "spread your legs until you can get low enough to kiss his balls without bending your knees... that's perfect... now pucker up... I want kisses all over him... sweet Candi... now... bend your left knee a little and drop your hip... go ahead Eve... ACTION!"

Miguel let his hand fall to the back of Fisher's head, murmuring his approval as he stroked himself, his rough knuckles grazing Fisher's face. "That's it mericón, lick my balls like the worthless whore you are... you think you could just suck my cock and I'm gonna forgive you for hittin on my girl?"

"No sir," Fisher responded, "tell me what I can do to make it up to you... please..."

"You'll find out in one second what you're gonna do..."

When Eve's cock came crashing down on Fisher's ass seconds later, he moaned loudly and his submissive mantra spewed forth without so much as a second of hesitation.

"Thank you Goddess," he sighed, "I'm a dirty cock-sucking whore and I deserve to be punished."

"Oh my god," Eve shrieked, "did your Mistress teach you that, sissy?"

Fisher groaned, his hips twitching as he swept his tongue over Miguel's swollen sac trying to stay in the moment. "Mmmmhmmm..."

"Say it again bitch!" Eve yelled, tapping him heavily on the other cheek of his exposed ass.

"Thh...ank you, Goddess, I'm... a dirty cock-sucking whore and I, deserve to be punished!"

Fisher couldn't believe how good it felt to be spanked by her cock. The thudding strikes vibrated through his muscles, resonating deep within him. Weak from the position he was in, he could barely brace himself, and he felt his flesh ripple as she smacked him twice on the same side, each one seemingly more violent than the last.

"I'm waiting..." Eve said impatiently, dragging her thick cock between his spread cheeks.

"Th...thank you, Godesss. I'm a dirty, cock-su... MMMMPHH!!" The words stuck behind Fisher's teeth as Eve let her cock fall between his spread thighs, thumping against the jeweled base of his metal plug.

"I like that sound," Eve said softly, "Are you enjoying your plug, sissy bitch?."

"Yes Godess," Fisher confessed. "I love it..."

Eve spanked his plug four times, smiling as he repeated his mantra, then asked. "And are you enjoying licking Papi's big round balls?"

"Yes Godess," Fisher responded, shuddering as the Miguel chuckled.

"Let him know, sissy cock sucker..." Catherine said.

"I love licking your big round balls sirrrrrr... unnnghhh!" Fisher nearly collapsed as Eve pressed into the plug lifting him onto his toes, her cock head tapping at his hanging and wrapped package.

"Call me papi, mericón..." Miguel told him, twisting his cock against Fisher's face.

"Yes, Papi..." Fisher replied, unconsciously grinding back against Eve. "I... I love licking your balls Papi, you're so big and tasty! Pa... Papi... Oooohhhh... fuhhhhk..."

"And I bet you want those balls emptied inside you, don't you whore?"

"No, Goddess," Fisher said, trembling, "I only want... you..."

Miguel grunted and smacked Fisher hard in the face with his cock, leaving a mark on Fisher's face from his cheek to his ear, and spewing a tirade of Spanish that Fisher couldn't decipher. Eve lit into him then, smacking his swaying ass with every word. "You're. Going. To. Be. Begging. For. It. By. The. Time. I. Am. Through. With. YOU!"

"Ye... yes, gohd... Goddess," Fisher managed weakly, drool spilling from his tongue onto Miguel.

"Is the cum slut still hard?" Catherine asked the Eve, shifting to kneeling position behind Fisher.

"Yes she is," Eve answered, reaching between his thighs, "still hard, and dripping."

Fisher whimpered as she caressed him, the fire in him raging, aching for release.

"You ready for me Candi," Eve said from behind him, her dripping cock throbbing ominously against Fisher's hip. "I'm going to love fucking both your sissy holes you dirty cock-tease ..."

"Beg her to fuck you," Catherine commanded, tightening her shot on Fisher's face as he squirmed against the slender fingers that twisted the plug inside him.

"So wet, you bimbo whore," Eve teased, her fingers slipping the plug from Fisher's ass, "you've been wanting this since you tasted me, haven't you?'

"Yea... yeassss God...desssss," Fisher whimpered, his own cock ready to burst, "please fuck... Unhhhhh! please... Goddess... please fuck me...!"

"That's good Candi... don't stop begging...," Catherine said, "tease her hole Eve..."

"I, I don't..." Fisher moaned, Eve's cock slipping under him, gradually caressing up and down his ass cheeks. His muscles, stretched by plug, shook, forcing a deep piercing moan. "Oh, fuhhhk, I want it..."

"Mmmm," Eve said, "tell me what feels sooo good, slut..."

Fisher opened his mouth to respond but all that came out was a melodic whimper as Eve slipped her cock head in and out of him, his distended hole never closing. He bucked back against her involuntarily with only his hips, desperate to be filled. Miguel's grip became stronger, holding him to his now saturated balls and all Fisher could do was shiver in his grasp and beg incoherently. The soft, but firm, flesh of Eve's cockhead felt distinctly different than the many dildos Sophie had used on him, the warm skin on skin contact, though unfamiliar, filling him with a wanton hunger each time it teased and penetrated his slippery hole.

Eve dripped lube onto her cockhead, rimming Fisher's entrance in slow, deliberate circles, laughing softly as he squirmed in front of her. She played to the camera, manipulating him with the slightest movement, letting the lube work its magic on his most sensitive nerves, only pausing to stroke herself while dipping her head inside him. She nodded to Miguel and he raised Fisher's head off his balls while Eve slid deeper, beginning a gentle pressure and watching her head disappear inside Fisher's ass. She gripped Fisher's hips where his waist cincher ended, holding him fast while she withdrew slowly and again fucked him, this time watching more of her slippery cock melt into the pale pink globes of his ass.

"fuuhhhhhhhhk..." Fisher moaned, exhaling deeply, feeling the black cock in places he didn't know existed.

Eve smiled, teasing him with her words as she withdrew. "Does my sissy cum slut want more?"

Fisher nodded slowly, groaning in the affirmative. Miguel's heavy cock parted his lips with a face shuddering slap in the next second, Catherine admonishing him from behind the camera.

"That won't do Candi," she said, her hand on her hip as she watched Miguel choking Fisher roughly. "This is what naughty sissy pornstars get when they don't say their lines..."

Fisher gasped for air when Miguel pulled him off, a thick rope of spit falling from his lip. "I'm, I'm sorry, Mistress..."

"Prove it," Catherine challenged him, "beg Miguel to choke you on his cock, and it better be convincing..."

Fisher looked at Miguel and licked the shaft of his cock, "Papi," he said softly, between broad strokes of his tongue, panting heavily as Eve's cock continued to sink deeper, "please choke me on your monster cock, I love it when you do that..."

Miguel obliged with a crooked smile, choking him when Eve withdrew, and pulling him back up when Eve drove forward. Again he was asked if he wanted more, and through the sexual haze of his brain he heard himself beg to be fucked.

"I do, Goddess," he pleaded, slurping on Miquel, "please fuck me... fuck me deep..."

Eve drove herself fully inside him, her engorged balls pressing into his flesh. He teetered on his heels, gasping for air, the throbbing cock fucking him deep as Eve drove upward, barely withdrawing before mashing her balls against him with a grunt. Her hands gripped his hips tightly as he was impaled, owning his ass with ease.

Fisher let out a long groan, Miguel twisting his head around so he was looking back over his shoulder straight at Eve. Feeling her engorged cock slide backward and then plunge forward, his mouth fell open and he heard himself gasping with delight over and over as she fucked him with slow hammering strokes. Her cock filled his insides like no dildo ever did, but one feeling was certainly the same, he felt the deep urge to cum, that desperate pre-orgasmic feeling that could go on for hours when his Mistress owned him. However, it normally took a while to build, but now, now Eve had barely been inside him two minutes and he couldn't stop his body from clenching around her.

"Nice and tight" Eve groaned, "mmmmhuh... thats it baby... you feel so fucking gooooood..."

Miguel turned Fisher back to him. "She said she loves your pussy, sissy slut, what do you say?"

A gurgling whimper was all Fisher could manage, control of his body lost to the cock inside him.

"Forgot your lines again sissy," Catherine laughed, Miguel slapping his cock against Fisher's open mouth, "you know what to do..."

Fisher slipped his tongue around Miguel's swollen member, panting and drooling when Eve grasped him by his corseted waist, and quickened her pace. He could hear the slap of her thighs into his ass, the muscles shivering against the taut straps of his garters. His fake breasts swayed violently beneath him, their unfettered weight begging to be held. Innumerable sensations passed through him as he was for the first time truly used, his mouth and newly devirginized sissy pussy full of swollen and pulsating cocks. He was so lost ait took him a moment to focus when Miguel pulled him off his cock.

"Where'd you go there superstar?" Catherine asked, a quizzical smirk on her face. "having too much fun?"

"I'm... sor...sorry..." he muttered softly, his body still swaying with Eve's rhythmic thrusts. "Yes... it... fuck... yes...it's amazing..."

"We need to get some stills now," Catherine instructed, "so just like before, smile and pose for me..."

Fisher shivered with delight, smiling as he pressed his tongue to Miguel's massive shaft, his wide eyes perfectly conveying the pleasure he felt. Again and again he switched positions of his face, sometimes his face contorted in gratification, other times biting his bottom lip, looking back at Eve as she continued to fuck him, slowing considerably as her thrusts grew longer and more drawn out. Catherine turned the camera around, showing him the screen and he couldn't believe what he saw. He had truly transformed and the pictures had captured the scene perfectly. He was a sissy slut, he was a whore for cocks and even though the pictures didn't say it specifically, he knew the blonde getting ravaged was hungry for their cum.

Catherine smiled when he licked his lips, "Glad you're enjoying yourself Candy, because you're going to love this next part..."

With that, Eve with drew fully and gave a resounding smack on his upturned ass, laughing when he sighed loudly. She took a seat next to Miguel, drew her knees together and patted her thighs.

"C'mere baby," Eve said, "you want to ride this cock, don't you?"

"Of course Goddess," Fisher replied, straightening and twirling around, moaning when Miguel grabbed his ass in his rough hands and squeezed. "I would love that..."

Fisher looked over his shoulder as he squatted slowly, his legs spread, his white heels pressed into the bottom of the couch, each one few inches wider than Eve's matching red shoes. He pulled up on the long strips of silk around his pathetically soft, leaking sissy clit and painfully full testicles, trembling when his ass made contact with Eve's slippery cock. He felt it glide inside him, his body accepting Eve's cock like it was part of his own body, a massive shiver causing his body to convulse around her when he could pull her no deeper. Or so he thought. He felt her slender fingers on his flared hips, and she pulled him backward at the same time her hips tilted upward and he could no longer keep his hands to himself.

Catherine zoomed out from Fisher's face, capturing his desperate caresses of his torso and gently bouncing fake breasts. She circled to her left, looking from him to the viewfinder, not believing the way he rocked his hips against Eve, grinding in the same figure eights he had displayed on the dance floor. She pointed to Eve, and Eve's hand rocked off Fisher's ass, quickening his movements on her cock. Over and over she slapped him, encouraging him with both spanks and words as he worked himself to frenzy.

"Yes, you perfect fucking sissy!" she bellowed, "Fuck me! Ride that cock!"

Fisher's calves and thighs were on fire, but he could not stop himself from riding the thick black cock inside him. Not when it made him feel the depths of sexual depravity that were currently drowning his every sane thought. Every time Eve met his hips with a thrust of her own his balls grew tighter and his cock poured drop after drop of clear, sticky, liquid until he was crying out in despair from the ache that threatened to consume him, yet he yearned for each jolt of pleasure that shook his writhing body.

Eve could feel herself getting close. She was pleasantly surprised that she had lasted this long with her own weeklong celibacy and the way the lube magnified every sensation. She bit her lower lip and grimaced, thrusting upward, bottoming out in Fisher's slippery ass over and over again as he worked her cock like a professional, knowing she had to slow him down before she passed the point of no return. She reached up and grabbed a handful of his long blond wig and pulled him backward until his back was pressed to her heaving chest and his head fell to her shoulder. She snaked her tongue out and licked his lips, parting them slightly, feeling his ass slowly rolling against her.