Girl's Night Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one... hot piece of sissy ass," she said, nipping at his pouting lips, "I didn't know you could... ride my cock... like this ..."

"Thank you God... Goddess," Fisher managed before a sudden wave of pleasure roared through him when Eve slipped her hands up his body and pulled him down into her by his breasts. He gasped incoherently, his hands resting lightly on Eve's wrists, the fluid motion of his hips never changing pace.

"mmmmmhmmmm sissy cum slut, that's... ihhhhht..." Eve moaned, "you're trying to make me cum in your sissy pussy, aren't you baby?"

"Gohd! Yes!" Fisher wailed, panting as he fucked Eve, screaming, "please... Fuhhh! Cum... in my sissy pussy! Cum in my sissy pussy! Cuminmysissypussy!!"

"Beauuuuutiful..." Catherine whispered, snapping pictures and nodding to Miguel.

Miguel released his cock and reached up to Fisher, grabbing his upper arm and pulling him to the back of couch. Miguel rose slightly, one foot on the floor, his other knee on the couch, holding his cock upward, letting it float in front of Fisher's face. Fisher reacted just how he thought he would, righting himself on his hands and knees, and crawling forward to lick his from base to tip. He smoothed the hair away from Fisher's face, groaning approvingly when Fisher parted his lips, and took a long slurp of his cock, before plunging his mouth onto him until he choked.

The couch cushion shifted between his knees as Fisher choked on Miguel for the second and third time, and seconds later he was moaning with delight when he felt Eve bore into him yet again. He braced himself, his fingernails digging into the couch with each long stroke. He could feel her pulling all the way out, teasing his hole with the head of her cock before she drove forward and her hips met his ass with a loud smack.

"Tell me again what you want, cum slut," Eve commanded, slapping her cock head against his taint before driving it deep.

"I want you to fill my sissy pussy with your cum Goddess," Fisher repeated, sucking the spit from Miguel, twirling it around his tongue and letting it drip off his head as he pulled his uncut skin backward. "Pleeeease..."

Those were the last decipherable words Fisher would speak as he was spit roasted and used. Eve began fucking his sissy pussy with abandon, spanking him whenever his hips began to drift downward toward the couch and Miguel used his gaping mouth as a fuck hole, laughing each time Fisher choked and moaned enthusiastically. Each of them pistoned their hips into him, and then paused, edging themselves but leaving Fisher a panting mess after the process was repeated for ten minutes of film and another three of stills. Fisher posed skillfully, moaning on command, looking at the camera as he was ravaged, elated from both the pleasure and the praise.

"Alright..." Catherine said, "we've got enough, time for the 'money shots', ready Eve?"

"Ohhhh... yeeeehs..." Eve responded eagerly, sliding her left hand up Fisher's back and neck until her fingers slipped into the hair at the back of his head. "You're gonna love this Candi, nothing like having your sissy pussy filled with cum..."

Fisher gasped as he pulled him backward by his hair, forcing him up onto his fingertips as his back bent to the tight grip of her other hand on his hip. Her cock hit his insides at an entirely new and enthrallingly sensual angle. He gasped loudly, feeling every bit of her now, and a fierce pressure began to build behind his testicles. His mind flashed back to him standing in his living room in now what seemed a lifetime ago, dripping cum into Sophie's hand, all the feelings of an orgasm wracking his body but none of the satisfaction. The feeling continued to build as the seconds ticked in slow motion, each thrust driving him to madness, or bliss, he couldn't tell, the lines had been blurred since her first kiss.

Fisher's body convulsed erratically, his ass gripping tightly to the cock inside him, driving Eve toward her orgasm, radiating from the rigid shaft of her thick black cock, up to its swollen head and into his bowels, the balls pressed to him emptying in a violent salvo of cum. Sounds echoed in Fisher's ears as Eve's climax tore through both of them, Eve's raspy grunts followed quickly by his dulcet whimpers, and for the first time he looked back at her without being told to. Her cum dripped from his ass as she withdrew with a soft smile and she slipped her hand on his hip to her cock and used her head to sweep the cum back onto his ass with her still pumping cock.

"Thank you... Goddess..." Fisher sighed as her short jets of cum painted the rim of his gaping sissy pussy. "I loved the way you fucked me..."

Eve smiled and winked at him, releasing his hair and reaching for Miguel who handed her the shiny metal plug that had filled his ass earlier. "Oh, we're not done with you cum slut, not yet."

"That's right, mericón," Miguel said with a sneer as he cupped Fisher's chin in his meaty palm. "Time to show your fans what a cum dumpster you really are. Make me nice and hard..."

Fisher took Miguel in his hand, wrapping his lips around him and jerking his heavy cock with practiced twists of his wrists, groaning softly when Eve let the plug sink into his distended sissy pussy, the slippery rings of his entrance offering no resistance. His ass convulsed desperately trying to clamp down on it involuntarily when he felt it begin to slip from him, and he gasped when Eve flattened her palm against the base, keeping it inside him.

"Naughty little cum slut," Eve admonished him with a smirk, flexing her palm, letting the plug slip back and forth in his hole. "You keep that plug inside you..."

"I...mmmm... I cah... mmmmpfh... can't..."

"Sure you can Candi," Catherine said, "reach back with your other hand... noooo... not like that... between your legs... that's it... good girl..."

Fisher pressed the plug to his hole, but it only slowed the deluge of cum that threatened to pour from his ass, it could not stop it. Eve climbed off the couch her heels whispering away from him as he felt the first streak of cum run into his palm and across his wrist. It was quickly followed by another which made him press harder on the jeweled base, and again he moaned desperately on Miguel's uncut cock.

"You love my cock in your mouth," Miguel asked, "don't you mericón?"

"Yes Papi," Fisher replied, "I love making you hard... and you taste so gooooood..."

"He does," Eve said, her shadow falling across Fisher's face. "But it has a better use... turn over Candi..."

Fisher rolled his body awkwardly into the couch, his ass settling into a cold pool of his own precum, grimacing when his neglected cock slapped wetly against the bottom of his waist cincher and his wrist pressed into his elephantine balls. He looked down at them, easily twice their normal size, but his angst was cut short when a dark leg swung over his face and Eve settled her ass right above nose, her freshly cleaned cock tapping him gently on his chin. Her cheeks were parted moments later by Miguel's stiff rod which quickly disappeared from view, until his dark brown sac was dangling in Fisher's eyes. Both bodies eased forward and the taut skin grazed Fisher's lips prompting him to open his mouth and lick them with a broad stroke of his tongue. He was rewarded with slender fingers pulling the silk from around his genitals and warm lips kissing along his flaccid cock.

Eve smiled as Fisher grew rapidly against her lips, his cock bouncing above his smooth stomach. She flicked her tongue against him and moaned, urging Miguel on as he fucked her, the familiar feel of his cock buried in her ass letting her begin regain her lost erection. She began stroking Fisher, pulling down on his head after squeezing up his shaft, using his pre-cum as lubricant, stroking him lightly, letting him twitch in anguish while he bathed Miguel's swaying balls. With her other hand she traced the fingers that pressed between his legs, grinning when she felt the wetness there. She painted his swollen balls with it, laughing when his thighs clamped shut involuntarily. She hovered above him now, her rhythmic breathing on his neglected cock as she was fucked keeping him hard and on edge. She worked him expertly until her own pleasure overtook her.

"Fuhhhk... Yes Papi!" she bellowed her heavy breathing over the last five minutes suddenly coming in gasping half breaths. She laid her head down on Fisher's trembling thigh, "you fuck me soooo gooood... harder... baby... pleeeease... cummmm for meeeee"

Miguel did as she asked, slamming into her ass with everything he had, the muscles along his body rippling with tension, his long building orgasm coursing through him like a runaway freight train. He bottomed out in her ass and with Fisher's lips wrapped around his balls he exploded inside her, the force of his orgasm sending cum rushing backward onto Fisher's upturned chin and dripping down Eve's inner thigh. Without a moments hesitation Fisher let Miguel's balls fall from his mouth and he pressed his tongue to the glistening rim of Eve's stretched hole where it gripped Miguel's pulsing cock, moaning softly. More and more warm cum spilled into his open mouth as Miguel withdrew and he lapped it up hungrily, pursing his lips as Miguel stroked the rest of his cum from his cock onto Fisher's face and mouth.

Eve leaned forward, taking Fisher slowly into her mouth as he cleaned Miguel's cock, a gentle slap on her ass causing her to rise and reach behind her, taking a handful of Fisher's wig as she settled her freshly fucked ass onto his eager mouth. She writhed gleefully as he rimmed her with his tongue, the fluid inside her slowly being drawn out by the eager cum slut beneath her. She jerked him slowly as Fisher ate her ass, squeezing her muscles with skilled precision until Fisher was swelling in her hand and close to exploding.

"Fuck yes cum slut," Eve said, trembling every time Fisher's tongue slipped inside her ass, "that's a gooood girl... swallow all Papi's cum in my ass..."

Fisher gobbled the cum that poured from Eve, her touch on his cock a familiar but still agonizing torture. He thrashed against her fingers involuntarily, the hand he held between his legs dripping as his sissy pussy continued to leak its contents. He had pictured a scene like this hundreds of times, but each one was safe and he knew he would climax at the end, but those masturbatory fantasies were nothing compared to the utter agony he found himself in now, smothered by a thick round ass, cum soaking his face, pleading incomprehensively for release. He felt the crescendo build countless times tonight, each time falling back disappointed, and now, as he strained to not reach it again, he felt it swarming through him, the harder he fought it the more force it seemed to gain.

"You're sissy clit is sooooo hard Candi," Eve teased him, tapping him with the tip of her finger, "do want to cum for me baby?"

Fisher screamed into the powerful cheeks that smothered him, gasping desperately, feeling his twitching and shuddering cock bounce aimlessly.

Catherine sneered behind the camera, Fisher's final humiliation of the night almost upon them. She could hear his muffled cries, could see his cock dancing in Eve's adept fingers. She watched it build, his abdomen rippling, his thighs clenching and his distended testicles pulling tight. She zoomed in, his cock framed by his garters, his stockings and his white lace cincher, Eve's dark fingers dancing across his cock one more time, a short spurt of cum shooting skyward and then releasing him as he came, robbing him of all sensation as his balls emptied violently.

Fisher shrieked as he came, his orgasm ruined, feeling himself spurting rope after rope of cum haphazardly into thin air, his cock swaying ineffectually, useless to give him pleasure. He shook furiously, all control gone for an orgasm that wracked his body, consuming him as he cried out over and over again. He felt fingers envelop his balls and he spurted again, drawing laughter from above, the same fingers drawing up his shrinking cock and squeezing every last drop from him as the procedure was performed until they were satisfied. Finally, when he could shed no more tears and they could extract no more cum, Eve slipped off him, the sudden harshness of the lights blinding him momentarily.

"I think that's a wrap," Catherine said with a grin, applause raining down from the balcony above.

~ THE END ~