Girls, Please Make Daddy Cum

Story Info
Twin girls take advantage of Daddy's big cock.
11.2k words
4.47
63.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers

'Jackson, what are you doing?'

'Uh, going to play golf.'

No need to mention the strip club after the round, the 19th' Hole. All my faves would be working the lunch hour. Looking forward to the lap dance and more with Shakira in the private room.

'Did you forget it is your turn to take the girls?'

Shit! I forgot. Not unusual for me. We need a family calendar or something else to help me out. What an idiot! Too late to change the tee time and Shakira... Damn it! Maybe...

'Can we switch? I will take the next two.'

The girls had five schools on their list to visit. They would have more, but the high school limited them to just five. Plus, there are only so many schools with top notch golfing programs. Their dream is to play professionally. Twins on the LGPA tour how cool could that be?

I only had to worry about the second and fourth visits, both long drives with overnight stays. Colleen thought it would ideal for me to take both Friday trips, as I only work four days a week. She hates driving long distances.

'Sorry honey, I am in court today.'

That explains the early shower she took. She was wearing my favorite short bath robe, pretty sure nothing underneath.

Her hair was still wet. She looked so sexy. I wonder what Shakira looks like with wet hair. My cum in her hair doesn't count.

Shakira has been a big help. Colleen has lost that intense sex drive she once had, while mine has grown stronger thanks to the testosterone treatments.

The stuff really works. The issue is... about a month after the pellet insertion I get so amped up that sighting anyone with tits gets me hard. Like now. It's been a month...I am getting hard over Colleen. Good luck with that.

And sperm count! For fun, I had it checked. The doc said it is off the charts! She laughed and said I had a dangerous pregnancy weapon between my legs. Shakira was on the pill, no worries.

Back to focus on Colleen.

'The divorce case where the Dad...' I said.

Colleen put a finger up to her mouth to hush me. She tilted her head back motioning to the twins entering the room behind her. They were carrying their bags, then pulled their clubs out of the closet.

Personally, I don't see what a big deal it is if they heard about the Dad impregnating his 18 year old daughter. They are 18. I believe Colleen had the sex 'talk' with them. I sure didn't.

However, she did tell me they were still virgins. Thank god. Too young for sex, I am a Dad prude about that. Not Colleen, she wants grand babies.

I am sure they have heard about worse things in this tumultuous world than a Dad getting his daughter pregnant.

If we had a son I would do more than talk. I would take him to my strip club and let Shakira teach him everything he needs to know about sex.

***

One of my buddies, Jay, did that exact same thing with his son. His son Will played in our foursome as one of his 18th birthday presents. Jay had told him about the 19th Hole and asked if he was OK joining us 'for lunch.'

'Oh yeah!' was his reply.

Dad paid for the private room with his favorite Yolanda. Huge tits, long blond hair, slim waist, shapely legs, not an ounce of fat on her body.

Jay bragged about how talented she was with her mouth and tongue.

I would agree. One time, Shakira was out of town, Yolanda was available. Jay wasn't around. What a fuck she was! What a cock sucker, it was hard to keep control.

She had huge pussy lips and an oversized clitoris. Never had a clit that big to work on before. We went at it for two hours, I came twice, once in her mouth, once in her pussy. I was worn out, I had to go home to recover!

Yolanda took Will by the hand and led him to the private room. I was a little jealous. It was Shakira's day off.

His son was back in 10 minutes.

'Dad, get your money back.'

'Why?'

'She was so good I came right away in her mouth. In minutes. Not a drop leaked out. She left. I sat there for most of the time so embarrassed to come right back. I thought I had her for more time.'

We busted out laughing.

I saw his embarrassment. I made up a story about how that happened to me. It didn't happen, I always had the best self-control even from the start, still do.

***

'Colleen, I can't believe you are defending him, so disgusting.'

'Jackson, some day you might need a good divorce attorney who is willing to take your case. A good attorney will dig down below the obvious and find something that might make your case and get you a better settlement. And... maybe keep you out of jail.'

What the fuck did that mean? Has her private detectives been following me? Does she have a tracker on my car? Does she know about the 19th Hole? Does she know about Shakira and others?

'Understood, but fucking his daughter? I mean that just seems so wrong.'

'I didn't say I approved of what he did. If you did that with Kelly or Kerry we would be divorced in a New York minute.'

The girls entered the room.

Kerry asked, 'Why are you talking about divorce? Is there something we should know?'

Kelly was standing right next to her. They were not identical twins but if Kerry dyed her black hair blonde like Kelly's they would look like identical twins.

They are both so pretty and cute in their short golfing skirts. They told me that might impress the coaches -- they were ready to play golf if they needed to.

And tall -- six foot. Where did they get that from? Colleen is 5 foot five. I am five foot nine. Their high school coach said their height was big advantage in golf although I never could understand why, maybe he liked their long legs.

Colleen took the response, 'Girls, I have a court date today, Dad and I were talking about the case. I shouldn't but he asked.'

'Mom, who is your client? Dad or Mom?' Kelly asked.

'Dad.'

'He impregnated his daughter?'

'Yes.'

Colleen was a good attorney. She counseled her clients to only answer the question, yes or no if possible. Make them work for more.

Kelly follow-up, 'Did she seduce him?'

'Yes. That is what he claims.'

The girls looked at each and smiled.

Kerry said, 'Interesting.'

'Dad, ready to go? We have our bags and clubs in case we need to play.'

They were stacked by the door to the garage.

'Yep, I just need to get my bag'

And pack it.

Colleen gave me that all knowing smirk. Glad she didn't call me on my little white lie.

***

Such a long drive, I should have let the girls help. They have their licenses and their own cars. They both sat in the second row, headphones on listening to their tunes or watching videos on their iPads. God forbid they would be reading a book!

Kelly sat in the middle seat, Kerry on the window.

I checked traffic in the rearview. I was adjusting the mirror when I hit a pothole. A pothole on the Interstate! What's happening to my gas tax dollars?

My hand inadvertently pulled the mirror down.

The new angle of the mirror put Kelly's legs spread legs into view. I could see her panties. I looked back to the road in front of me, not comfortable staring at my daughter's white panties.

But... I had to look back for a closer look, the panties were bunched up and pulled tight. The outline of my daughter's vulva obvious.

My balls tingled an alert - erection coming!

I looked back to the road, I had to check the mirror again. This time Kelly spread her legs wider, which pulled the panties tighter. It caught her attention. With her hand, she pulled the constricting panties out, giving me a view of one her pussy lips.

She left it there. Damn! I am getting hard.

A car horn blasted me aware. I was in the other lane!

I swerved back just in time to avoid a head on collision.

'Dad, are you OK? You almost got us killed!' Kerry said.

'Sorry, that big pothole has affected the steering, It is hard to keep us on a straight line.'

'At the nearest exit, let's stop and get it repaired,' Kerry suggested. Always so practical.

'Next exit is the university. While you are doing your tour, I will take the car for repair.'

Kelly had her legs crossed now, show over. I pushed down on my erection. I wanted to stroke it, I wanted Kelly to stroke it. Such a bad, taboo thought.

***

We arrived on time around noon for their tour.

I had to kill time about two hours to look like I was getting the steering repaired. I will catch up with them later.

I searched for bars. I saw a strip club about a mile away. I am on it.

The Co-Ed Club was sparsely attended. Interesting name. In a moment I saw why.

The waitress was young, probably a university student. She wore a bikini. Her large breasts busting out of the top. The bottom barely covering all her pubic hair. She should really shave, that would be my advice.

'Double shot of Jack, honey.'

'If you do that in the private room, 50% off the drinks.'

'Do I sit alone in the private room and drink?'

I showed her a real sad look.

'No, I would be with you.'

'To watch me drink?'

She sat on my lap, one breast slipped out of her top. She put her arm around me and whispered in my ear.

'No, I would be there to suck your cock or anything else you would like to do.'

'Your name?'

'Roxy.'

'Real name?'

'Roxy.'

'Age?'

'What is this? Twenty questions? I am 19.'

Enough info for me.

'Let's go.'

She took my hand and led me to the private room. On the way, she signaled two drinks to the bartender.

I shouted, 'Make them doubles.'

It was nice room, nicer than our 19th Hole private rooms. We sat on the couch. She started kissing me while undoing my belt. Pulling my zipper down, she slipped her hand in to find my growing cock. She managed to get it out in the open. She started stroking it while we continued to kiss.

Someone knocked on the door. It was another girl carrying the drinks. She sat next to me. She looked at my big cock, the veins popping out on the thin skin of shaft. She placed her hand on the head.

'Roxy, do you need any help? This looks pretty big.'

'No, I got it, thanks.'

Roxy stopped and dropped down between my legs, pulling my pants and thong down. Shakira loves this red one.

The other girl handed me a shot glass filled to the brim. I downed it.

Roxy was licking up and down on my shaft while cupping my balls. She took the head inside her warm wet mouth. Felt so good. She worked the head while stroking me.

The other girl said, 'I will help for free Roxy. Might get you a bigger tip.'

She gave her the thumbs up. She spread my legs further. The girl crouched down to take my balls in her mouth, sucking on one, pulling it out letting it pop out of her mouth. Back to the other one, holding on that a little longer before pulling it out.

Meanwhile, Roxy had worked her way down my shaft, just short of a deep throat, getting the thick shaft wet along the way.

Back to the top, dropping down halfway, backup to the top, picking up speed.

The girl took hold of the top of my ball sack with her thumb and middle finger - I guess. She surprised me when she pulled them down, isolating them from the shaft, giving Roxy a free path to deep throat. The girl placed her wet soft lips on one side, licking the ball, She ran her tongue across the sack to the other ball.

I could feel her take that ball into her mouth, this time, she stuffed the other one in her mouth. She let go of the top as her lips now served the purpose.

Roxy was working me up and down, moving down a little bit of time with each plunge.

Pay dirt! She had the whole thing in her mouth, the thickness of the bottom of the shaft forcing her mouth open wider to take it.

Roxy wiggled back and forth, the girl pulling down on my ball sack still in her mouth, She licked one ball then the other in her mouth.

Roxy back to the top, plunged all the way, then all the way up, she kept going. I held her head down on a bottom plunge. I was crazy with excitement. My orgasm a tsunami of desire to cum. Her throat so tight around the head.

'Hold it there Roxy, I am cumming.'

I felt the first stream leave its home, finding a new place to hang out.

She tried to pull back, slightly gagging, I didn't let her. Stream after stream pouring into her throat, some of it slipping back down but no where to go with her throat plugged with my big cock head.

She was beating me on my thighs. Gagging, whimpering. She started to pass out. The girl noticed and let my balls go.

'Let her go!'

She was trying to get my hands off of her.

I was out of control, I was a madman, I wasn't done, just a little more, I was still cumming.

The girl slapped me! it brought me to my senses. I let Roxy go.

Roxy passed out and slumped to floor making a loud bang. The girl kept her head from banging on the floor.

Someone else entered the room without knocking.

'What going on in here? Tootsie, what are you doing in here? You are missing your dance time.'

Looked like a manager.

Tootsie scurried out of the room.

Roxy came to and sat up in time to answer the question.

'I was trying out that oxygen deprivation orgasm, choking my self with his cock. I got out of hand, I passed out.'

She looked at me, ' I should have told you I was going to do that. I hope you didn't mind.'

The manager asked, 'Roxy are you OK?'

'Yes, yes, I am fine, I won't do that again. Can you leave, I need to fuck him.'

'Sure, but didn't you ask to get off early? Something about your golf coach and team are supposed to meet with two highly ranked recruits.'

'I am going to blow that off, this guy needs a good fucking.'

Uh-oh. Roxy is on the golf team! I am fucked. I can't stay here. If the girls decide not to go here, I will be back to fuck Roxy or see her in Los Cruces to make up for my madman behavior. I like her. Young like Shakira. Young like the girls.

I picked up my pants. I pretended like my phone was vibrating in my pants. I dug into the pocket. She stayed off of my wet cock so I could.

'I am busy. What's up?'

I paused for effect.

'Yeah, yeah, Ok, I understand. I am coming right now. Hold your horses asshole.'

I sounded indignant and pissed. Great act for her.

'Roxy, I have to go.'

I handed her five one hundred dollars bills.

'Does that cover? Please give some to Tootsie.'

'There is more where that came from. If you ever see me outside the club, pretend like you don't know me. Got it?'

She picked up her bikini.

'Yes. Thanks... uh.'

She was fishing for a name. I will not give her one.

I stood up and left... still with a hard on. A co-ed sucking my cock. Whew! Maybe these university visits aren't so bad.

***

I caught up with the girls in the golf coaches office.

They looked really happy.

The coach stood up and she shook my hand.

'Jackson - right?'

'Yes.'

'Hi, I am Miriam Wilson.'

I asked, 'How did it go?'

'Well, excuse my language. They kicked my ass on the course.'

'What?' I asked.

'Jackson, when anyone is interested in joining my golf team, I take them out to play three holes with me on our university nine hole course.'

'I choose a par 3, 4 and 5. Both your girls birdied all three holes, and I birdied only one. I play this course every day. And you had their clubs, so they used loaners. Amazing! I will be offering them full four year scholarships.'

'You should be proud, they gave you all the credit for where they are today. It's my job now to get them ready for the LPGA tour.'

I should be happy for them but all I could think of was Roxy, maybe she was lying about golf. Doubt it.

'Girls, did you meet anyone on the team?'

'Yes, Dad, everyone except for Roxy, she works a part time job off campus.'

Oh no, oh no. My mind went crazy. I can't go to any of the girls practice rounds or competitions. Roxy will recognize me. But... it works both ways doesn't it? I had to think of the girls future, not mine.

'Miriam, it is up to the girls to accept. They have visits to make. I am sure they will make the right decision.'

Not a bad speech from a guy who less than an hour got a blowjob from someone on her team.

Miriam shook my hand.

'Are you free for dinner tonight?'

Her eyes glistened with interest in me.

I looked at the girls. They shook their head no.

I took Miriam's hand.

'Miriam, a rain check. We have a long drive tomorrow. I am tired. Given I missed the tour, we will discuss the other aspects of the university I missed with the girls and get to bed early. I hope you understand.'

'Totally,' she said.

She walked us to our 'repaired' car.

'Hope to see you soon Jackson,' Miriam said.

***

Our reservation meant nothing. Colleen had two rooms, the hotel gave away one. The remaining room had a king size bed and a pull-out sofa.

'Should we find something else? Another hotel?' I asked the girls.

Kerry said, 'I am beat, can we just stay here?'

Kelly agreed.

'OK. I can sleep on the pull-out.'

It was a spacious room. Big sofa with the pull-out bed. The bathroom had a walk in shower. Nice!

'Dad, we are going to shower... together.'

Twins. They have been doing that all their lives.

They entered the bathroom with their shampoo and body wash.

I pulled out the sofa bed. The mattress was only one inch thick! I laid on it. This will not work. My injured back from the car accident last year, ached already as I sank into the shallow mattress.

I put the pull-out back in and laid on the couch, a little better, but not much. I moved to the bed. Ahh, it felt so good.

The door to the bathroom was open a bit. I looked in. The mirror reflection astounded me. Kerry and Kelly massaging soap suds on each other's breasts. Then kissing. I had to look away. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to see it.

I retreated to the bed sitting on the edge, looking at my hands. My daughters were... lesbians? They insisted to always share one room growing up. Is that why?

They finally came out in t-shirts, ready for bed. Smiling, happy... satisfied?

'Dad, does the pull-out work?

'No, one of you will have to sleep on it. My back can't take it.'

They looked at each other.

'Sleep with us Dad. It's a king, we will all fit.'

I thought long and hard, maybe that will control their sexual desires.

'OK.' I reluctantly said.

Thinking of the rear view mirror Kelly show too...

I showered. I forgot my pajamas due to the morning rush. My only choice was a tight fitting and too short old workout shorts. Too many washings shrunk them. I had nothing else except wearing my jeans or just my boxers.

Given their shower antics, I wasn't worried about the visibility of my cock. I looked down, the limp dick head was peeking out just a little.

They were sitting on the edge of the bed, the sheets and covers pulled back.

Kelly bumped Kerry's shoulder and whispered something in her ear. Kerry's gaze locked in on my peek-a-boo cock head. She whispered something into Kelly's, they giggled.

I walked forward and stopped two feet away from them. Both of them looked down to my cock. I pulled my shorts down to cover it but the waist band now a quarter length down my hips. That felt silly, so I pulled them back up.

I said, 'Well, what's so funny?'

'Just a twins inside joke. We wondered if Coach Miriam would like to see... see that.'

Kelly pointed to the head which slipped out further when I pulled my shorts back up.

I returned to the bathroom for a towel to cover up my shorts. Why didn't I do that first?

They were laying on the bed, their knees bent for support of their iPads. The t-shirts dropped down exposing their panties. Kelly wore white, she was in the middle. Kerry wore black, she was on the far side of the bed.

Stop staring at them my good voice said. My bad voice said pull their panties off and get between their legs. Pretend they are Roxy and her twin.

I kept the towel on till I sat on the bed. I pulled the end of the covers and sheets up as best I could. I turned off the light. I let the towel drop to the floor. I laid on my side facing away from them.

VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers