Girls, Please Make Daddy Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lucy, Lucy please stop for a moment. I need to leave, I didn't plan to spend so much time with you, I am so glad I did. Are you working tomorrow?'

'No, but you could come to my apartment. We could role play there if you wish.'

'I would like that. You were great, I will instruct Suzy to give you a raise.'

'Wow, so I was good?'

'Oh yeah, one of the best.'

I dressed. All the buttons from my shirt were on the floor. I threw my shirt in the trash. Glad I had an undershirt.

She was sitting on the couch, the same pose when I entered, I had no way to know how tight it was when I first saw it. Now I know, I want more of it.

I kissed her, 'Tell Suzy to give you my phone number. Text me your address. Should I come around noon?'

'Yep. Could you do one more thing for me before you leave?'

'Sure.'

'Tell Suzy to send in the next one.'

I just quietly laughed to myself, she is something else. I wonder if she does the Daddy Daughter role play with all of them. Who knows?

***

I shouldn't drive, I was fucked up. Six shots, six double shots, nonetheless.

What was I thinking? I ran off the road one time which shook me awake. I drove like a student driver the rest of the way home.

The girls were home.

They were in the living room on the couch. I stumbled in and plopped onto the big recliner. So comfortable. Back in the day, Colleen gave me a blowjob there.

They were watching something on the TV. I didn't notice what. I was so fucked up. Just saw naked bodies.

'So where were you Dad?' Kelly asked like a Mom asking her teenage son.

I responded like one, 'I was out.'

'19th Hole?'

'What did you say?' I asked.

Was I imagining it?

'The 19th Hole, the strip club you own, or I should say part owner.'

'What are you talking about, that it crazy.'

Kerry took over the questioning.

'Dad, come on, we know you own part of that club. Mom told us all about it.'

'I do not, she is lying to you.'

They looked at each other, stood and joined me on the big recliner, one on each arm.

Gosh they smelled good... and looked good... so desirable.

'Dad, stop it. We know about the club, and we know about Shakira.'

I gave her a quizzical look. Did she just say Shakira? My mind is so alcohol fuzzy.

'Your employee and fuck buddy.'

Who, who, who caught me?

'How did you know about her?'

'Well. It was pure luck. We had drinks with our friend Krishna this afternoon. Cool guy, gay guy. He invited his sister Shakira to join us.'

'After a few drinks Kelly asked where she worked. She said The 19th Hole. Kelly asked if she knew the owners. She said 'oh yeah' one in particular -- you. She didn't connect us to you as we never shared last names.'

'She went on and on about what a good fuck you are. How she liked your big cock. How big your cum loads are.'

Their inquisition stopped for the moment.

I turned the tables.

'How about your lesbian acts in the hotel bed last night? Mom thinks it is disgusting.'

They laughed out loud.

'So? We thought you were faking it. We were waiting for you to join us. Why didn't you? We saw your erection when you rolled over.'

I didn't know what to say. I stared straight ahead. My buzzed mind so fucking confused.

'Dad? Dad?'

I looked at Kelly, then Kerry.

'Yes.'

'Let's go to your bedroom Dad.' Kelly said.

Once again, I couldn't believe what I heard.

'Girls, I think I can make it by myself.'

I stood up.

Kerry said, 'Dad, you don't understand. After seeing what we saw last night and then hearing Shakira talk about you we...'

Kelly interrupted, 'We want to have a threesome. We both are ready to have sex with you. Unless you don't think that is a good idea.'

I took their hands and led them to the bedroom. It was a great idea.

***

I sat down on the edge of the bed. Kerry sat next me. Kelly was standing. She began kissing me. Sensuous kisses.

I stood up, so did Kerry. Kelly and Kerry kissed.

Kelly placed her hand on my penis still in my pants. She moved her hand up and down rubbing her palm hard against it. Kerry joined in. Both of them had a hand on my growing cock.

I thought 'there was enough for both of them'.

Kelly removed my t-shirt while kissing me. Kerry kneeled down and moved her hand back and forth, up and down on my erection all by herself, her mouth at the level of my cock head. She kissed it

I pulled the top of Kelly's dress down, kissing her shoulders then her neck. Her black lace bra out in the open. I held her breasts while kissing her neck. She pulled her dress down to her ankles, stepping out of it with help from Kerry. Black lace panties that I love.

Kelly reached back and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I moved my hands up and down the side of her body.

Kerry moved close to Kelly's lace panties. She kissed her thigh oh so close to Kelly's pussy. She licked her panties, she slipped her fingers under the lace, pushing Kelly's lips together, rubbing them against each other.

'That feels good. Up Kerry.'

Kerry stood up. Kelly wanted to kiss.

While they were kissing, I kneeled down behind Kelly, kissing her back and her taut cheeks covered by lace.

Kelly moved her hands under the bottom Kerry's dress, caressing her thighs. Moving to the top of Kerry's dress, Kelly pulled it down to the floor. No bra for Kerry. Beautifully shaped breasts with large areolas, hard diamond shaped nipples.

Kelly kissed each one of Kerry's nipples, then returned to kissing her lips.

This was so erotic. My cock was so hard. I have to fuck my daughters, I just have to.

Kerry and I worked together to take off Kelly's bra. Kerry in front of Kelly kissed the nipples on both breasts while I gently held them, squeezed them up to Kerry's mouth.

Kelly leaned back onto me, her hand massaging my hard on. She turned her head to me. We kissed.

Suddenly, the girls decided to lay down on the edge of the bed, spreading their legs wide for me. They removed their panties. Pulling their labia apart, inviting me to insert something in there. Tongue or cock? Tongue first.

I kissed the area right next to Kelly's pussy lips. Both lips. Then, starting on the bottom, I licked her pussy to the top, staying in place, pushing the lips apart with my tongue.

Pulling off, I licked all around her pussy before settling back on it, my mouth wide open, top lip on her clit, bottom lip on the very bottom. Like I was trying to swallow her pussy.

I had ignored Kerry, so with a free hand, I massaged her pussy, starting slow then moving faster. Her hips bucking up against my fingers. I licked my fingers, resumed the massage, inserting a finger into her, trying to put in two but she was so tight.

I could imagine what it would be like if someone took a picture. My daughters lying right next to each, both with their legs up and spread. Dad lip locked on one daughter's pussy, fingers deep in the other pussy.

I had Kelly going. Quiet moans, eyes closed, head reclining back. Kerry saw that, she sensuously placed her hand on Kelly's inner thigh, moving it up and down on the thigh coming inches from my pussy locked face. They started kissing again. Kerry grasped the bottom of Kelly's breasts, squeezing them.

Time to finger fuck Kelly. While rubbing her clit. I inserted two fingers in her., moving in and out in a rapid fashion.

'Oh god, Daddy. Keep going, keep going, so good.' Kelly said.

I kept going for a little while. I withdrew from Kelly to focus on Kerry. She laid all the way back on the bed. Kelly was on her, kissing and sucking on her nipples while I squeezed Kerry's pussy lips together, sucking on her clit. I released the lips, to finger fuck her, clit still in my control.

Kelly was a good helper, she continued working on Kerry's nipples. Kerry pop up from her pillow to watch me work on her now soaking wet pussy.

Kelly kept sucking on one Kerry nipple and playing with the other, occasionally stopping to passionately kiss Kerry. I used my tongue to flick Kerry's clit while forcing two fingers to fuck her. Her wetness helped this time.

'Daddy hold, you are doing great, but we need to do something for you,' Kerry said.

I leaned in to kiss Kerry.

Kelly jumped up. I stood up, Kelly mauled my lips and tongue, licking my face, my mouth, my neck. Kerry slipped forward on the bed to the edge. She was in charge of releasing my hard erection.

Quickly my belt was off, my pants pulled down, my hard cock in the palm of Kerry's hand.

Kelly moved behind me and caressed my chest down to the base of my thick shaft.

'Kelly, look at this thing, Daddy has a big cock, a really big cock!'

'I told you it was big, he was halfway across the bed last night, poking me in the side with it.'

Ok, so she was exaggerating... a little.

Kelly dropped to her knees next to Kerry.

Kerry licked the head, took it into her mouth and started sucking on it. Kelly dropped low and took my balls into her mouth.

What a great sensations. I love my cock loving, ball sucking daughters.

Kelly moved in front of me and dropped even lower while holding my balls in her mouth. Kerry moved behind her keeping my cock in her mouth. Me, Kelly, Kerry in a direct line.

I was tempted to push Kerry down further on the pulsing erection but afraid she would knock Kelly forward with my balls in her mouth. That might hurt!

Kerry did it on her own!

Kerry went crazy moving up and down swiftly on the head, then dipping low trying to take it all the way in, bumping into Kelly's head as she plunged down.

Kerry back up a little giving Kelly room to back up, pulling one of my balls with her.

Kelly stole my cock from Kerry but was in an odd position, only able to hold onto the head so she vigorously stroked the shaft.

Then she went wild on it, rubbing it all over her face, back in her mouth rubbing it against the inside of her cheek, trying to deep throat.

Kerry grabbed it back, deep throating me right off. She backed off.

Kelly held it for Kerry to deep throat again.

This was fucking crazy. Where, when did these girls learn all this? Who cares, I love it. Kelly was a wild cocksucker, Kerry serious about the cock sucking.

When Kerry was sucking my cock, Kelly was grinning ear to ear looking at me, watching for my reaction.

Kelly took over, Kerry gave it up to her sister.

'Girls, stop going back and forth, someone make Daddy cum.'

After a few sucks Kelly let my cock drop down between her breasts. She pushed her breasts around it. I moved up and down to her open mouth, sometimes hitting her lips, one time the head landing on her tongue.

Kerry tried to drip saliva down on the path of my cock. She missed, but spread it with her fingers, my cock riding up on top them while she did that.

'Girls, come on, make me cum. Please make Daddy cum.'

They ignored me.

After a few strokes, she asked Kerry to take over.

Kerry's tits are a little bigger and hugged my wet erection better. Kelly jumped up and started kissing me. I get the idea she wants me to herself. Endear herself to me with her wildness tied to her affection.

I had enough. I need to control now. That was the only way I saw to climax and cum. I was so turned on with my daughters desire to have sex with me. My balls have been tingling for minutes. I need to cum on them, not in them.

I pulled back and motioned for the girls to lay on the bed and spread their legs for me. What a sight! My daughter's presenting their wet pussies to their Dad!

They want to be fucked. I want to fuck them.

'Daddy, take me first,' Kelly requested.

Not a word from Kerry so I moved in front of Kelly. To my surprise, Kerry took control of my erection, now dripping precum, and tapped the head on Kelly's clit. Kelly pinched her nipples pulling them out.

Kerry guided my wet, hard cock onto the lips of Kelly's pussy.

She wiggled it back and forth across the swollen lips and stopped in between them. Kerry inserted my cock into her sister.

'Fuck her Daddy, then fuck me.' Kerry said.

It was an order I was happy to fill it.

Thrusting in, at first halfway, then pulling out, Kerry came behind me and pushed me forward, all the way into Kelly, pubes against each other. Gosh it felt so good to be all the way inside my daughter. No regrets.

'Daddy, don't mess with Kelly, don't tease her, just fuck her.'

Wow, she is serious.

I did, I fucked my daughter. In and out only halfway before plunging back in. Kerry rubbing, massaging Kelly's clit as I pounded her hard, fucking her hard.

Kelly bucking up trying to keep me all the way in instead of pulling out. I felt like she was squeezing my cock with her vagina, tight so tight.

'Daddy, you are so fucking thick. God your feel great.'

Kerry managed to lick Kelly's clit, the side of her face feeling the brunt of my deep thrusts. She tried to pull away.

'Kerry, keep doing that, don't stop,' Kelly ordered.

I changed the angle of my thrusts to avoid contact with Kerry.

On an upthrust, Kerry grabbed my cock and took it in her mouth to apply a layer of saliva. She guided me back in. I resumed fucking my daughter.

All this action was too much for me. I had the strongest urge to cum, to finally cum but fighting the urge to cum in my daughter but loving the feeling. I have to pull out, my sperm count is too high to risk cumming in Kelly.

Then Kerry moved her hand below my low hanging balls, creating a cup for them to bang into. Too much, too much I was losing control. No I can't. I tried to pull out, Kelly wrapped her legs around my back holding me in place.

'I need to cum, I need to cum so bad, I can't cum inside you Kelly.'

Kerry said, 'Do it Dad, do it, cum in Kelly I know you want to.'

'No I can't, I can't,' I pleaded.

Kelly wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me down to kiss me, to suck on my lip, to suck on my tongue, so erotic. It was getting worse.

'Let me go Kelly, let me cum on your face, or breasts or mouth, just let me go.'

She didn't.

Kerry licked her fingers and moved behind me, I felt her fingering my sphincter, around and around the edge, then plunged a finger inside to begin finger fucking my ass. That was it, I was a goner.

'Oh my god forgive, forgive me for cumming in my daughter.'

I exploded like I have never done before. I went blind with pleasure, I lost sight of reality. I could only picture the millions of sperm rushing up my daughters canal to find a defenseless egg.

She let me go! She pushed me back. Kerry was now laying on the bed again. Kelly took my cock and directed it to Kerry. I launched a spurt onto her stomach.

Kelly guided me into Kerry's pussy which was tighter than Kelly. More spurts into Kerry, letting loose the next posse of sperm to find an egg.

I thrusted in and out of her, so tight, such a great feeling depositing all I could into her. I was spent, I collapsed down onto her. She hugged me. Kelly joined in on the hug.

'Daddy that was fucking awesome. You are the best! So sexy, so exciting,' Kelly said.

Kerry said, 'Pull out and let Kelly and I clean up that big cock.'

'OK,' I said meekly.

I started feel remorse fucking my daughters. And even worse cumming in them with my sperm.

I pulled out and laid on the bed. The girls between my spread wide legs. Each one taking their side of the shaft, licking it from top to bottom, taking turns licking the head. I was staying hard, the sight of my two daughters between my legs continued my hard level of excitement.

When they met at the head, they kissed, open mouth, tongue sucking kissed. I thought here I go again, excited to see my daughters kiss like that.

Back to my cock, Kerry holding the head in her mouth below the corona, stroking my slick shaft, Kelly trying to stuff both balls in her mouth. She is wild.

'Daddy, we are going to make you cum again, we want to taste it.'

I was thinking I have nothing left, Lucy and this latest explosion, I just don't know. But why would I stop them?

'Go for it girls, make your Daddy cum.'

I closed my eyes, really enjoying the moment.

'What did you say Jackson?' someone shouted.

Why did one of them call me Jackson?

'Suck my cock girls, yes, make Daddy cum again.'

Someone bumped the bed, I opened my eyes.

Fuuuuuuck!

Colleen was at the foot of the bed. The girls were facing me, so they didn't know... yet.

They noticed I stopped talking and I was looking over them.

They turned around and saw Mom.

Kelly said, 'Oh shit.'

Kerry said, 'Mom, we seduced him. Dad had nothing to do with this.'

'That I don't buy,' Colleen said.

***

Well needless to say, we divorced. Easy for Colleen to get everything. First catching me having sex with my daughters and then discovering both were pregnant.

Colleen sent them off to separate schools where they could discreetly have her grand babies. Kelly had identical twin boys, Kerry a girl.

In the divorce decree I agreed to never see the girls or their babies. My guess is she will use her private detectives to track all three of us insuring we don't talk or see each other. Colleen shut down their cell phone numbers.

Colleen stripped me clean, even ownership in the 19th Hole which she turned into a respectable dinner club. I heard the first thing to go was the dance poles. So sad.

Suzy, Shakira and my new favorite Lucy were without jobs. We hung out together commiserating. No other strip clubs in town.

We all moved to the university town and landed jobs with the Co-Ed Club. Roxy and I finally consummated our relationship and I made up for choking her. She wanted to try that again.

I lived with Suzy, we had great sex together, sometimes Shakira and Lucy joining in. that was tough to keep them all satisfied but a lot of fun.

We had a plan to get ownership of the club. Some of my 19th Hole partners are going to help.

I tried to not get the girls pregnant, but I think they wanted it. I need to know.

Then, out of the blue I received a call from an unknown number. I looked at it, normally I send to voice mail. This time I answered.

'Dad, it's me Kerry.'

'Kerry, so glad to hear your voice. '

'I am using a burner phone, so we can keep talk openly. I have something to tell you, something big.'

'What is it?' I said with trepidation.

'We were aware of Mom's plan to have grand babies. She knew all about your girlfriends. She looked the other way hoping you would get one pregnant.'

'Wow, why that way? Why not encourage you and Kelly to get pregnant. Oh my god, she did, didn't she? Pregnant by me!'

'How fucked up is that?'

'Well not quite. You know Kelly and I like each other. You know what I mean.'

'Yes, yes.'

I am getting used to their incestuous sister, sister sex life.

'We really don't like men and have no plan or need to have sex with them. When we saw your reaction to us, we thought why not you? Why not have sex with Dad? If you got us pregnant, we would tell Mom it was someone else.'

She paused.

'Mom messed up our plan when she showed up. She adjusted her plan and now she has grand babies. We begged Mom to let me, and Kelly get back together. I miss her a lot. She said some day.'

'Now the reason for the call, the important reason. We need your help to get Kelly and I back together.'

She sniffled a little, but must be crying, she really misses her sister, they have never been apart.

'Dad, can you help us out? Please Dad, please help your daughters.'

'Absolutely! Give me a day or so to plan on how to do this. Can I call this number?'

'No. I am going to dump this burner and get another. I will call in a couple of days.'

'Dad, I love you, Kelly loves you. We want you to be around your babies, not Mom.'

'I like that Kerry, love y'all a lot, please share that with Kelly. Bye.'

I have to figure this out.

I thought I was the only one in this family with no morals. Clearly, I am not alone.