Girls Practice Kissing and More

Story Info
Girls practice kissing, which leads to much more.
2.3k words
4.54
39.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers

Note to readers: Aggie and I met online and she told me about her first experience kissing another girl. I asked her for permission to post her story about how she and another girl practiced kissing together. We had fun writing this together and really hope you like the result!

During her senior year of high school Aggie had a sleepover with Céline, her friend from class. They were both brilliant class nerds who spent most of their time studying. They were tied for first in their class and were the best of friends.

Céline's parents were away, but trusted their nerdy daughter and her nerdy friend not to do anything foolish while they were gone. And sure enough, at the beginning of the evening the good nerds did all their homework, including the extra credit work. But when they finished it was way too early to go to bed. So they started talking.

But they didn't talk about schoolwork or intellectual subjects (they weren't complete nerds). They talked about the girls and boys in their school. About who was dating who, who wanted to date who, and which girls probably were having sex with which boys.

Until Céline's sister Sophie arrived. She was finishing her second year of college and was 20 years old. She was quite experienced compared to the other two girls, who were quite innocent considering they were both 18. Sophie had come back from her university for the weekend.

Before Sophie arrived Aggie and Celine had confessed to each other that they had never kissed anyone. Other than relatives of course. Each had long been curious what kissing was like. But each admitted, with substantial embarrassment, that no boy had ever tried to kiss them. At least, no boy that they had wanted to kiss. Both girls were quite pretty, but they intimidated most of the boys because of their intelligence.

As Sophie arrived she heard the end of their conversation, and laughed as she entered Céline's room. She thought it was funny that they had never kissed anyone. She told them they were far too old to have never done kissed anyone. Sophie added that even if all of the boys in their high school were too pimply faced and immature to take seriously, Céline and Aggie had better learn how to kiss properly to prepare themselves for college.

Sophie then announced that Aggie and Céline should practice kissing! In fact, they simply MUST practice kissing. With Céline as their teacher.

The girls froze.

"But we have no boys to practice with. We're both girls," replied Aggie, with tension, puzzlement, and even a tiny bit of fear in her voice.

"I know," said Sophie with laughter.

Sophie added: "It's better that you'll learn how to kiss -- how to really kiss -- with another girl. You'll practice with me and with each other as much as you need to. You'll really learn how to do it in the best way possible. You'll gain valuable experience and become experts. For a kiss to be pleasurable for your partner, you have to have confidence, and practice will give you confidence."

After a pause Sophie added: "Besides -- girls kiss better than boys. Kissing girls is better than kissing boys. Better practice, better for real, better in every way."

Aggie and Céline gasped. They froze. Too shocked to say anything.

"Yes, I kiss both boys and girls. And I can tell you that girls kiss more warmly, more intimately, more softly. Girls have softer lips and don't have scratchy faces. Another girl will sense your mood better, and will know whether you want to be kissed lightly, firmly, more passionately, or more slowly. Boys almost always kiss too firmly, too quickly, and not nearly enough times. They lack patience. They can't sense your mood.

And with a girl, when you open your eyes you'll see beauty. You'll discover that it's also sublime to kiss girls' cheeks, eyes, shoulders, neck -- in fact, everywhere. It's so much better kissing a girl anywhere at all, than kissing a boy -- well, - anywhere. Its simply more erotic, sexier, better than kissing boys in every way.

Let's get started. Since I don't want to kiss my sister, Aggie and I will start. Stand up and face me, Aggie. Aggie, pretend that I'm a boy. That's right. I'm a boy. Close your eyes and pretend you're about to kiss a boy."

Aggie and Sophie stood and Aggie nervously giggled, while trying to -- or trying not to -- look at Sophie. Aggie's state of mind was somewhere between surprise and the desire to know what kissing was all about. She had often wanted to know, but had always assumed her first kisses would be with a boy. A real boy, not a pretend boy.

Aggie laughed nervously. "OK, you're a boy. A boy. But I can see that you're the prettiest boy in the world. But since you ae a boy, I'll kiss you."

Sophie responded, "Close your eyes and pretend I'm a boy."

Aggie stopped laughing and was ready to begin. She closed her eyes.

But as soon as their lips touched, ever so sweetly, Aggie felt dizzy. Gone was the game of pretending she was kissing a boy. Aggie was well aware she was kissing a girl. A beautiful, passionate girl. With awesomely soft lips.

At the second kiss, which was firmer, she felt Sophie's tongue against her lips and then penetrate them. Then she felt Sophie's arms wrap around her. To her surprise, Aggie felt tingling in her breasts. It was a real French kiss, and innocent Aggie was overwhelmed by it. Her nipples instantly perked up and hardened.

As they continued to kiss Aggie quickly started to feel like she was drunk, with butterflies in her stomach. She quickly became more and more wet. Then confident Sophie took command. She kissed Aggie's eyes, cheeks, shoulders, and especially her neck. Almost everywhere above her T shirt, including her shoulders and neck.

As this happened Aggie just let Sophie continue, until Aggie had what she later described as a cerebral orgasm, as she contemplated that she was kissing a girl -- a GIRL - her friend's sister! Aggie knew that Sophie easily could see the effect that she was having on her, especially in her nipples and in her general wobbliness. Aggie wanted to give herself over to Sophie in every possible way. She felt helpless. But when she looked over at Céline watching them she knew she has to gain control of herself.

Seeing that Aggie was overwhelmed with the unfamiliar sensations, Sophie announced, "That's all the kissing for now. Its bedtime. We'll start again another time."

Aggie was on cloud nine. In a daze of pleasure. Suddenly all three women started laughing! Was it nervousness, or pleasure, over what had happened? Regardless, the kissing lesson was over. Sophie left to return to her room, and Aggie and Céline continued to talk about other subjects. They had dinner, took showers, and went to bed.

But Aggie couldn't sleep. All she could think about was the wonderful kiss she had with Sophie. She didn't know that anything could feel so incredible and wanted to repeat it.

She simply had to repeat it. Aggie looked over to Céline, but she was fast asleep.

So Aggie started masturbating. Desperately trying to be quiet despite remembering Sophie's kiss. As Aggie came very close to an orgasm, she heard footsteps in the hallway. Sophie was awake!

Aggie quickly got out of bed and went into the hallway. Where she saw Sophie. Aggie ran over to her to kiss her. Sophie, however, stopped Aggie. Sophie put her hands on either side of Aggie's head. Aggie closed her eyes and stretched out her lips as if she were making an offering to Céline's big sister.

Sophie gave Aggie a delicate kiss as their bodies stuck against each other like magnets. Aggie again felt almost drunk, and she savored the moment. A strange feeling grew in the pit of her belly as she knew this was what she has been seeking for years. This was what was missing from her life.

Their tongues were looking for each other, dancing together, caressing each other, sucking each other. As had happened earlier that day, Aggie's nipples stood up as if they wanted to tear the frail fabric that covered them.

Aggie felt an immense heat run through her body, and when Sophie's hand brushed her breasts, her pelvis mechanically went towards one of the big sister's legs. Aggie began an unconscious dance, and felt as if her spirit was about to leave her body. Aggie thought she was simultaneously kissing Sophie, and also floating above her and watching the scene.

Sophie them took Aggie's hand and brought it to her mouth, licking her fingers, sucking them. Then she guided them to her own breasts (it was the first times Aggie had caressed a breast other than her own). Aggie felt the big sister's nipples harden. Aggie liked the feeling this gave her because it meant that she had turned on Sophie -- a sexy older sophisticated college girl - so much. Aggie has never knowingly turned on another girl before, and she liked the accomplishment immensely.

Aggie then decided she would kiss Sophie's breasts. As she bent down, mesmerized by the sight of Sophie's large breasts, just before her lips touched them the light turned on under the door to Céline's room. Aggie and Sophie released their embrace and regained their composure just as the door to Céline's room opened and she came into the hallway.

Céline used the bathroom and then joined the other two girls in the hallway. After they talked for a few minutes Sophie announced it was time for bed. Aggie was trembling with excitement over what might have happened if they has continued, but the spell had been broken. Aggie reluctantly went to bed at the same time as the other girls.

The next morning Aggie woke early and saw that Céline was soundly sleeping. Aggie got out of bed and decided to prepare breakfast for the three of them. As Aggie passed by Sophie's room she felt an immense urge to open the door and join her in bed. But after a long hesitation she instead went to the bathroom.

Even though years have passed since it happened, Aggie still isn't sure whether it was intentional or not. She didn't lock the door. And just after Aggie flushed the toilet Sophie let herself into the bathroom.

Aggie was only wearing a T-shirt and tiny cotton panties. Sophie asked if it was OK for her to be there. After Aggie nodded, Sophie locked the door and kissed her. As Aggie froze with excitement Sophie took off Aggie's T-shirt and embraced her, inviting her to kiss her back. Sophie gently grabbed the back of Aggie's head and pulled her close. Sophie kissed her neck repeatedly, and then went back to her lips and cheeks. Aggie's eyes were closed so she could better savor the moment. Soon Sophie's hands were roaming all over Aggie's body. They continued to kiss.

As Aggie concentrated on Sophie's kisses she shook with desire and pleasure. Then, for the first time, she felt a hand other than hers slipping into her panties. Aggie parted her legs slightly to allow Sophie to rub her pussy more easily. Aggie swayed under Sophie's kisses as Sophie's tongue slowly descended from Aggie's mouth to her neck, and then to her stomach, while with her free hand Sophie played with Aggie's nipples and breasts.

Aggie was trying to be quiet, but she quickly surrendered and began to moan. When Sophie penetrated Aggie's virgin pussy with her finger Aggie arched her back to better offer herself. Sophie, however, had other ideas. She nimbly knelt in front of Aggie. When Sophie's tongue for the first time touched Aggie's clitoris, Aggie nearly fainted with pleasure. Sophie gave Aggie multiple orgasms as Aggie held onto Sophie's head so as not to collapse from the pleasure.

Sophie got to her feet and embraced and kissed the quivering Aggie. Between kisses she told Aggie that she was a beautiful, passionate, sensual lesbian, and that she was incredibly lucky to be one. This made Aggie very happy. Aggie had always known that she liked girls on an intuitive level, and she was pretty sure what this meant. But this somehow made it "official". Everything became clear for Aggie, and this was a wonderful feeling.

Sophie again kissed Aggie, and by this time Aggie had recovered enough to realize that Sophie's kisses tasted like pussy, a taste Aggie decided she loved. Sophie asked Aggie whether she wanted to taste her pussy and Aggie eagerly nodded her head.

Aggie knelt down and looked at the beautiful fruit that Sophie offered to her and hesitated. Aggie began by tentatively kissing Sophie's thighs and the edges of her pussy, which Sophie encouraged by calling Aggie a gorgeous lesbian. Being called a lesbian pleased and excited Aggie -- at that moment she decided it was Sophie's way of saying that she was a natural in terms of her lovemaking skills with girls.

Aggie relished the pleasure of licking a pussy for the first time. Aggie licked Sophie's beautiful pink button and looked up at Sophie's passionate face as she grew more and more excited. Aggie was overjoyed that she was bringing such pleasure to another girl. She decided that this is what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. Finally, Sophie came, and Aggie reflected that she enjoyed making Sophie come as much as she had enjoyed coming herself.

Afterwards Sophie and Aggie sat next to each other, lightly kissing. Sophie finally broke the silence. "I started out trying to make you good at kissing boys. I don't think I succeeded."

Both girls laughed.

linda1234
linda1234
536 Followers