The First Time I Tasted Her

Story Info
A retelling of my first lesbian experience.
3.2k words
4.67
60.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year when the Superbowl inevitably rolls around, I can't help but reminisce about the first time I tasted another woman. It was eight years ago, and the thought of it still makes me tingle and squirm until I can no longer resist the urge to touch myself to the memory.

I was in my senior year of college, and I had met her in one of my classes during the fall semester. Sierra was bubbly, beautiful, and one of the nicest people I had ever met. I've always been shy, usually keeping to myself on campus, but Sierra had sat right next to me on the first day of lectures, introduced herself, and continued to be my friend from then on.

The guys in our class would gawk at us both (I'm not so hard on the eyes, alright?), but they were obsessed with Sierra. She had an ass that could barely fit in those tiny lecture hall chairs, and she loved to flaunt her amazing body at school. Her thick curls fell wildly and danced around her when she strutted through the halls, and I couldn't but feel fierce walking next to her. She made me feel more confident in myself, and soon she'd make me feel something completely new...

Her boyfriend at the time was your typical guy. He was insanely attractive, to be sure, but kind of a dunce. I knew that Sierra held all the power in the relationship, I doubt he had any idea of the true depths of her intelligence. She was sweet to him, though, and she would tell me tales of all the filthy acts they'd committed together around campus.

"I'd never marry him," she said. "But holy hell does he fuck my brains out."

I wasn't jealous that Sierra was having great sex--there were plenty of guys throwing themselves at my feet at that time, and I took a few of them for quite the ride--but I couldn't fight the desire to want to watch the two go at it. The thought of her amazing body clashing with her boyfriend's muscular frame would often play in my mind, and soon I'd be touching myself with the image of Sierra front and center. I'm ashamed to admit, but I even made myself cum to a picture of the two of them on her IG a few times.

It was my dirty little secret, and I figured I would take it to the grave. That was, until, the Superbowl rolled around. Nothing against anyone who's into organized sports, but I couldn't give less of a shit about football. Sue me.

So, I had planned on spending the day alone in my studio apartment with a good book, but Sierra had texted me the day prior and asked what I was doing. She told me that her boyfriend was going to a superbowl party, but that she didn't give a shit about football and wasn't going. I knew she was good people.

I invited her to come and spend the day with me, totally unaware of what was about to happen.

When she showed up at my front door, my fucking jaw hit the floor, y'all. Sierra usually dressed to impress, but on that day she was shining like the sun. Her hair fell loose, free, and perfect, as always; a tight, thin white tank top was tucked into a pair of butt-hugging denim shorts, doing nothing to hide her perfect breasts and her supple nipples. And she wasn't even wearing shoes, she had walked up from her care barefoot. That was so her, free and fun all the time.

Like an idiot, I gawked at her long legs without even welcoming her in.

"Uh, are you alright, Lydia?" She said, wearing that perfect smile that could break down all of my walls. "I'll clean my feet before I step on your rug. Don't worry!"

I finally got my shit together, taking the grocery bag from her hand and pushing her in. She'd brought a bottle of whiskey, and she was already heading for the shot glasses... I watched her perfect ass flex as she moved, unable to fight the feeling that was bubbling inside of me.

Half an empty bottle of whiskey later, as the sun was started to dip into its horizon sheets, and the two of us had ended up on the floor like little girls. We'd spent the day laughing about the boys at school who chase us, our asshole professors, and the existential fear of graduating without a fucking clue of what either of us was going to do with our lives.

Sierra had jumped up and headed to the kitchen, disappearing behind the counter. I winced as I heard her pouring more shots.

"Ugh," I groaned, hoping we weren't out of chaser. "Why do you always drink whiskey, Sierra? It's so gross."

"Because, my little Lydia," she cooed, her bubbly voice bouncing playfully on each syllable, "whiskaaay makes you friskaaaay!"

I laughed and laid down on my back, enjoying the thick rug rubbing against my bare legs. "I think you have an addiction."

"To what? Whiskey? Duh..."

"No," I snorted, "to sex. You freak."

"Oh, well I thought we'd established that known fact long ago, my friend." Suddenly, Sierra was hovering over me. Her denim shorts were gone, revealing a pair of lacy black panties and her gorgeous thighs. She had two shots in hand, smiling down at me over her perky breasts.

"Umm..." I mumbled, slightly confused by what I was seeing and feeling. "Where are your pants?"

"Ditched em'. This is so much more comfy," she proclaimed, lowering herself onto her butt, careful not to spill a drop of the whiskey. With just the thin tank top and panties on, Sierra was practically naked right there in my living room. "You should lose the romper, girl! It's just the two of us. Who cares!?"

I sat up and glanced down at my floral romper, suddenly eager to hide myself. Why was I so reluctant to show my body to her? What did it matter if it was just us girls?

She sensed my reluctance and proceeded to do what she did best: put me at ease.

"Lydia," she said, changing her voice to a faux sternness that cracked through her bright smile. "You either take the shot or take off the romper. The choice is yours..."

Without hesitation, I grabbed the shot from her hand, clinked glasses with her, and knocked it back with a gasp. As the fire spilled down my throat, I watched her laugh as she held the chaser far away from me.

"Oh, please! Give me the chaser, Sierra! You're gonna make me puke!"

"Take off the romper and it's all yours!"

"Ugh, fuck off," I groaned, standing up and quickly sliding the romper down my body. "I fucking knew you were gonna make me do both."

When the romper had fallen in a heap at my bare feet, Sierra grabbed it, hurled it down the hall, and shoved the chaser at me. I drank far too much of it, sighing at the relief it brought me before burping loudly.

Sierra let out a howl, "That's my girl!"

In just my bra and panties, I plopped back down on the rug in front of her, sticking my tongue and shoving the chaser back at her.

"See, that's not so bad, right?" She was eying me up and down, slapping my hands away when I tried to cover up. "You've got nothing to hide, Lydia. You have an amazing body."

"Pft, I've got nothing on you."

Sierra slinked onto her back, writhing around like a succubus. "Well, we can't all be blessed, my dear."

"Oh, that's it!" I fell over the top of her, tickling around her tummy as she shrieked and giggled uncontrollably. It felt good to touch her, and soon we were laying together on the rug, riding down our laughter and holding each other. Her fingers glided gently over my skin, exploring the peaks and valleys of my body but not daring to cross the borders into forbidden territory. I did the same, lingering on her smooth legs, loving the way her thigh felt between mine.

"Tell me a secret," she said, winking at me. "I tell you all of my dirty confessionals and you never tell me anything!"

"There's not much to tell. I don't have a model boyfriend to fuck nonstop."

"Oh, shut up." She slapped me lightly on the cheek, sending goosebumps down my arms. "You've hooked up with plenty of guys on campus."

My mouth gaped open at her, still shocked from the slap. "Ya, but they're all boring compared to the stuff you guys do. Straight up missionary until they cum."

"Ugh, how tragic." Sierra wormed her way closer to me, burying her face in my neck. I could feel her breath hot on my skin, and her hair smelt wonderful. "Alright. Tell me about a fantasy you have..."

"What? Like Lord of the Rings?"

Sierra giggled, and I loved the way it felt when her body vibrated against mine. "No! You're such a nerd, Lydia. I mean a sexual fantasy. Come on, what do you think about when you touch yourself?"

The image of her and her boyfriend burned itself in my mind.

"Umm... Who said I touch myself?"

"You don't?"

I sighed, "OK. Maybe I do..."

Her fingers were tracing a figure eight on my low back, making me grind my hips ever so slightly against her. "Then tell me, what do you think about? It's our little secret, I promise."

Our bare feet were beginning to cling together by our toes, and I could feel our heartbeats begin to quicken together. Before I knew it, the secret I had planned on taking to the grave had risen from the dead.

"Sometimes I do it to pictures of you and Axel..."

To my surprise, Sierra didn't budge; she didn't even stop making the figure eight with her finger.

"Just pictures?" She asked, her hushed voice creeping across my neck.

"No... I think about the stories you've told me. I think about you two together..."

"And what are we doing?" She asked, her lips brushing against my throat as they moved.

I was shivering at this point, unable to take a full breath. "You're fucking him."

"You can be a little more specific than that, Lydia baby." God, the way my name rolled off her tongue as it graced my neck for the first time still gives me chills. She had me at this point, there was no turning back.

My fantasies of Sierra and her man started pouring out of me, but the more I confessed, the more they became solely about her.

"He's eating you out with your legs wrapped around his head..."

"You're blowing him in the parking lot..."

"You're riding him in that green dress you wear..."

"Your legs--"

"Your hair--"

"Your tits--"

"You--"

Sierra's hand had stopped making the figure eight, sliding gently down the back of my panties until she was exploring between my legs.

"It sounds like you prefer to imagine me more than him, Lydia."

"I.... I do," I confessed, filled with dread as I waited for her response, still confused by the wetness building between my legs.

"The feeling's mutual, Lydia..."

Before I could respond Sierra's lips were on mine. I was afraid to kiss back at first, but she coaxed my tongue out of my mouth and soon we were locked in a passionate kiss. She grabbed my hand and slid it onto her ass, urging me to feel her amazing skin. And I did, I clawed and clenched until I was squeezing her ass so hard that I might have drawn blood. She felt so fucking good, it was better than any fantasy I could have had. She rolled me over, straddling me and taking off her shirt in one swift move. Her beautiful tits spilled out to meet me, her nipples erect and calling my name. I was stunned, completely speechless, but Sierra took the lead. She guided my frozen hands, pushed her tits in my face until I licked and sucked on her beautiful nipples, and she pressed her crotch to mine, putting all of her weight onto my clit as she dry humped me on the floor.

"You're so beautiful, Lydia," she cooed, biting my lower lip as she sang her siren song. "Any guy would be lucky to have you. And I'm so excited to finally taste you..."

My eyes went wide as she kissed down my neck, pausing at my chest to slip my bra off. Her tongue circumnavigated my nipples, giving attention to both breasts before she slid down towards my belly button.

It was all happening so fast, and I got nervous as her fingers slid down to my clit.

"Wait!" I cried out, sitting up on my elbows and looking into her emerald eyes. She still smiled at me, already putting me at ease. "I'm sorry. I've just never been with a girl, Sierra. I don't even know if I like girls..."

Sierra crept back up to me and planted the softest kiss on my lips. "Do you like me, Lydia?"

She kissed me again before I could answer, and I kissed back. With our tongues dancing together, she had her answer, and I had mine. I did like Sierra, and I'd wanted this since I had met her.

This time, I found myself gently guiding her head between my legs, running my fingers through her beautiful hair down to her scalp. I whimpered as she slid my panties off. I was completely naked now, totally vulnerable and at her disposal.

"I've never really cum from being eaten out," I confessed. Why keep secrets now? "I don't know. I've just never really liked it.

Sierra didn't look up, she just breathed softly onto my clit as she spoke. "Tell me what feels good and what doesn't. Alright, Lydia baby? Help me make you feel good..."

No one had ever talked to me like that before, and I relaxed as Sierra began to lick me gently. Her fingers slowly entered the action, pushing and spreading to work in harmony with her tongue. My back arched as she found the right spot, already doing a better job than anyone before.

"Oh, that's nice," I huffed, my fingers clawing at her hair. "Oh, Sierra..."

Her tongue worked in tandem with her lips, sucking and kissing, paying attention to both my clit and my flower. Soon, a finger crept inside of me, and I squirmed as it worked in and out.

"Is that OK, baby?" Sierra asked, real concern in her voice.

"Yes!" I gasped, lost in the whirlwind of pleasure. "Keep going, please!"

She giggled lightly as she kissed my pussy lips, and it only added another layer of pleasure to it. This amazing, sexy, thoughtful woman was eating me out. She was paying attention to every twitch and whimper my body offered, adjusting to heighten my pleasure even further, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

She might have stayed down there all night if I hadn't thrust my hips into her face and came all over her face. Sierra let out a gasp as my juices crashed over her, but she immediately dove back in, fingering and licking me as I squealed in delight.

Eventually, I had to stop her, because if she kept on licking me I think I might have passed out.

"Holy fuck," I huffed, catching my breath and staring at the ceiling. I was too embarrassed to look at her. "Sierra, I'm so sorry. I--"

Her lips shut me up, denying me my pathetic apology. I could taste myself on her tongue, and I moaned deeply as she coated my mouth with my own juices. When she broke the kiss, she gazed lovingly at me. "Don't ever apologize for feeling good, Lydia."

"I didn't even know I would do that," I admitted, peaking up at the mess I'd made on the rug. "Holy fuck, you're good at that."

"I'm a good listener," she said, running her fingers over my tits. "And I was listening to your body..."

Suddenly, I was overcome with the desire to make her feel good too. I wanted her to moan my name and wrap her legs around my head. But I had never done anything like that to a woman, and I wasn't sure where to begin.

Luckily, Sierra continued to guide me. "Do you want to try?" She asked, giggling and kissing me again.

I nodded timidly, writhing beneath her.

She smiled, taking my hand and pulling me up. "Come here."

Sierra slinked over to my recliner, letting go of my hand and falling back into the chair. Slowly, she spread her long legs for me, revealing her gorgeous pussy, already starting to finger her clit.

"Get on your knees," she commanded in a soft tone.

I did as I was told, lowering myself until my face was between her thighs. She propped one leg on my shoulder, pinning the other leg near her head. God, she was flexible.

"Kiss my thighs," she cooed, still touching herself. "Work slowly towards my clit, and then go fast and hard. I like my nipples played with, and don't be afraid to get rough."

She said everything so matter-of-factly like she was ordering a meal at her favorite restaurant. But really, I was the one who was about to experience fine dining.

I did as she ordered, gracing her perfect legs with soft kisses, covering every inch until I found my way to her clit. She was already moaning gently, and I took a deep breath before unleashing my desire upon her. I sucked at her clit hard, like trying to suck the last boba ball through a straw. My right hand shot up and pinched one of her nipples, and my other hand smacked her hard on the exposed part of her ass.

"Oh, Lydia!" She cried, and I looked up in time to see her toes curling next to her head. "Don't fucking stop, girl! Just like that!"

I obeyed, listening to every command as I tasted the sweetness of her pussy.

"Harder!"

"Finger me, Lydia! Faster!"

"Smack my tits!"

"Right there! Don't stop!"

It was better than I ever could have imagined. Hell, I think I enjoyed pleasing her more than being pleased by her. She was just so perfect, her legs spread out on my chair, that I didn't want it to end. But soon she was quaking and moaning so loud that I worried my neighbors might call the police. She didn't cum the same way I did, but her body told me that I had performed well.

"Lydia," she said, pulling me up into her lap, "you're a fucking natural."

Our night didn't end there in that recliner.

We had a few more shots.

We didn't bother putting our clothes back on.

We explored each other's bodies on the couch, in the shower, and in my bed.

We treated each other like queens, worshipping one another from head to toe, and when we could no longer keep our eyes open, I drifted off to sleep in her loving arms...