Girl's Revenge Gangbang Orgy

Story Info
Girl leaves abusive relationship with a revenge gangbang.
5.7k words
4.42
24.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Depending on your condition, separation can be a very liberating thing. For me, the separation with my partner led to discovering how much I had missed out on life and how much I had neglected my bodily desires, and how I had had more than enough share of both mental and physical abuse.

I had been in an abusive relationship for nearly four years before I finally gathered enough courage to pack up my bags and one day move out of the house he and I had rented together. He was out of station on a work trip and I was alone at home when I decided I'd had enough of the relationship. What triggered the decision was the simple fact that when I called his cell in the morning around 10am, a woman had picked up the phone and sounded almost breathless. I cut the phone and sat down to evaluate what I was doing in the relationship. Moving out was the immediate decision and with that in mind, I called up a few realtors around town and asked them if there was a vacant two-bedroom or a studio flat available for immediate rental.

As luck should have it, one realtor did have a nice spacious two-bedroom flat on the outskirts of town, but one which wasn't too far from my workplace. It would take an additional 15 minutes for me to reach work but that was alright. I could manage that by leaving early for work. Next, I called up a moving company and asked them if they'd be willing to help me move within the day. The man on the other side agreed but said it would cost me a little extra since it was a rush job.

He asked me to identify all the stuff I wanted to move and mark it down with a large strip of tape so that there was no delay. He told me that the truck with four men would arrive at my place within the hour.

Getting off the phone, I marked off each piece of furniture that I had bought with my salary and began packing my clothes. Packing, no, dumping them into a couple of suitcases and hastily closing them was about what I did. I had not paid attention to what I was wearing -- a thin plain white tee with a pair of shorts that reached just below my asscheeks and flip flops.

When the four men arrived, I was still wearing that. The men came inside and quickly got about packing the marked stuff and putting it in the truck. As the men packed, I looked around the house and realized I'd forgotten to mark the cooler and asked two of the men to go to first floor and bring it down. I stood on the ground looking up as they began dismantling the cooler. Just then I was distracted by another worker and the two men in the balcony, without realizing I was standing underneath, poured the water out of the cooler and straight on me.

Now, a wet white tee has a tendency to stick to a girl's skin and show off her curves rather inappropriately. I stood there drenched and wet. Meanwhile, all four workers had stopped lifting the stuff and stood there staring at me. The tee was thin enough to show them my boobs and the outline of my areolae. The cold water had caused my nipples to become hard. As soon as I realized the men were staring at me, I shouted at them to get back to work and be more careful and trying to pull the tee off my skin and make it not stick like glue, I ran inside to see if I could find something to change into. Unfortunately, my clothes suitcases were the first to be put in the truck and were buried under a lot of other furniture.

I had no option left but to supervise the men still wearing the same wet clothes. I had initially planned to ride my scooty to the new flat, but now, in this wet condition, I couldn't ride across town showing off my titties to the world. So I asked them to pack my scooty too in the truck, since I would have to ride in the truck itself.

I caught all four men stealing glances at me time and again as they went about their work. For some reason, I was getting a little hot and bothered and decided it was just anger at being wet in front of these men that was making me feel like that.

Around 130pm, everything that belonged to me in the flat was packed and in the truck. My tee had begun to dry up a little and was clinging a little less resolutely to my skin now.

I spoke with the man in charge and told him that I would be riding with the driver in the cabin and the other three men could ride in the truck behind. Grinning, he'd agreed to it and we were on our way.

The inside of the truck's cabin smelled of a combination of male sweat, food and a hint of liquor. As we drove to the flat, the driver would time and again steal glances at my tits. Then finally he'd had enough.

"Girl, how about a deal?"

"What do you mean?"

"You take off that tee and I'll knock half off the moving charges."

"Are you nuts? I am not taking off my tee and riding across town with you in this cabin with my tits hanging free."

"What a pity, those titties sure could use some air."

I let that comment pass and sat back getting angrier by the minute at his audacity. I looked around the cabin and found that there was a second part to the cabin which could be reached if I pushed my backrest backwards. As I looked inside, I caught the driver -- Raj--staring at me again.

"Keep your eyes on the road and stop staring at me."

Looking around the cabin, I spotted a magazine that had some girlie pics in them -- pics in which the girls were showing off their tits and asses. The centerspread showed a girl with her legs spread in a split and showing off her pussy and asshole with her tits hanging but slightly out of focus and the girl facing backwards and looking at the camera.

"You have this magazine to look at a girl's tits, why do you want me to take off my tee? Finish your work and get back to it."

"A photo in a magazine isn't the same as a girl in real life," he said.

It was still a while before we would get to the flat and I sat back pondering over what he'd said.

Suddenly thoughts about my new-found freedom filled me with joy and I began wondering what was the first thing I would do after setting up my flat and getting settled in. As I pondered, I didn't realise when I began looking at the driver and wondering that in his own way, he was a handsome man with some belly fat, but one who looked strong enough.

Something churned inside me and I began feeling my pussy get wet. That was when I decided forget the setting up of my flat, let's do this. I scooted my ass backwards on the seat and peeled off the tee. Luckily we were on a stretch that didn't have too much traffic. As soon as Raj saw me taking off my tee, he almost lost control and went off the road.

I told him to stop the truck on the side of the road and let me go into the rear cabin and that he should call the boys to the cabin from the rear.

Raj obliged and a few minutes later, the three men were inside the truck cabin staring at my 36DD tits hanging free.

"You are only allowed to look, not touch," I told them, to which they let out a groan.

"What? Watching is all you get to do. No touching. You'll see them bounce enough as the truck goes through some potholes." And sure enough, Raj made sure he drove through all the potholes he could find on the road, sending my tits swinging all over the place.

At one point, one of them asked me to get on all fours so that they could see how pendulous my tits were when they swung. I obliged and got on all fours and let my tits hang loose under me for a few kilometres. One of them pulled out his cellphone and made a video of my hanging tits. That was when I got a wicked idea.

I pulled out my own cellphone and turning on the camera, I asked one of the men to make a video of my hanging tits from under me and asked him to make sure that my face was visible in it.

When the man began recording, I recorded a message for my now ex to the effect that he'd abused me enough and that I was dumping his sorry ass and had moved out with all my belongings and that he needn't bother contacting me again since I wouldn't answer his calls and was going to block him. During the course of the recording, I'd decided I was going to have sex with all four of these men and I was going to let them use me whichever way they wanted to and I was going to record it and send it to my ex.

When the man stopped the recording I told them that after they had moved all the furniture to the flat, I would pay them with sex and that they could use me whichever way they wanted. But until we didn't reach the flat, they were not to touch me. I was getting myself way in over my head and decided to figure out how much trouble I would get into and asked the men to take out their dicks and show them to me.

It took a few seconds for them to take out their dicks. Mostly they were hard and needed a little bit of coaxing to become absolutely rigid. They ranged between 6 and 8 inches long and one of them was thicker than my forearm and I wondered if I'd be able to get it in me.

Nevertheless, the remainder of the way was spent with the men telling me how they would love to suck on my tits and how they would love to spread my legs and get inside my pussy and my asshole.

I'd been fucked in the asshole earlier too by my ex, in fact he loved fucking my asshole every time he wanted to punish me, which was most of the time. Once, he'd made me take off my clothes and had fucked my asshole in the drawing room in front of a salesman after I'd let the salesman come in and had offered him water on a hot day. He made the man watch as he made me get naked, then on all fours and had spit on my ass and on his dick and had brutally shoved and fucked me and had cum inside my asshole. Once he'd done cumming inside me, he'd pulled out and had turned me around and slapping me he had told me to open my mouth and had pissed in my mouth. When he asked the salesman if he'd wanted to fuck me, the poor fellow beat a hasty retreat and had almost run away.

Sitting in that truck cabin, I began looking forward to moving into my new flat and being fucked by these men.

We arrived at the flat a half hour later and putting on my tee, I asked the men to put away their cocks and begin unloading as I went upstairs and opened the flat. Luckily for me, it was the top floor -- tenth -- and had a nice balcony with a view from it and there were no adjacent buildings to break the view.

One by one, the men got all the stuff out of the truck and brought it upstairs. It took them about an hour and a half to bring it all up and place it in the flat. Upstairs, in the flat, as the men brought in the stuff, I took off my tee and began exploring the flat. They had already seen my tits, I guessed it didn't make sense for me to hide them and thought the sight of my bare tits would urge them to work faster and bring the stuff up.

When the last of the lot was brought upstairs, I asked one of them to close and lock the door so that they I could make good on my promise of fucking them. As he closed the door, I took off my shorts. I wasn't wearing any panties underneath so that was a quick reveal. And since I always made it a point to keep my pussy clean and shaved, I was as bare as a baby down there.

Even as I was taking off my shorts, the men too had started to undress and now stood naked in front of me.

Looking at Raj, I asked him to pull the mattress to the centre of the floor and that we could fuck on it.

Mattress laid, I got on it with the men surrounding me, yet not touching me.

I told them that they could fuck me in any way they wanted but I had one condition: That they would not be too rough with me and would not injure me and that if I asked them to stop, they would stop. They agreed and I invited them to feel me up. They jumped at the invitation and pretty soon, I was lying down on the mattress being rolled this way and that as the men explored my body. While one of them went for my tits, the other couldn't get enough of how deep my belly button was. A third was busy fussing over my asshole so much so that he laid me on the side and made me raise my right leg as he got behind me and licked and tongue fucked my asshole. The fourth guy was busy fingering my pussy. The combined effect of my asshole being licked and my pussy being fingered pushed me to an orgasm. I shuddered as the exquisite sensation coursed through my body and made me moan in pleasure. This was the first orgasm I was having in more than a year and it was heavenly.

As I climbed off mount pleasure, I looked behind me and at the man tongue fucking my asshole and told him to put his cock in my ass as I got on all fours, rested my face on the mattress and reaching behind me, spread my ass cheeks to grant him easy access to my asshole.

"Don't spit on it, just push your cock in," I said as I spread my ass cheeks.

The man obliged and put his cockhead at the tip of my anus and shoved. It went in with one stroke and I felt as if I had been spearheaded in my asshole. What followed was a mad barrage of in and out strokes in my asshole. Amid all of this, I was moaning and Raj came and lay down in front of me with his cock swaying like a flag and catching hold of my hair, he shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to suck it. I went to work and sucked on that piece of meat as if my life depended on it.

I suddenly remembered that I had wanted to make a video of me being fucked by four men. Pulling my mouth off the cock, I turned to one of the men and asked him to start recording me being fucked and to make sure that he got good close ups of my face and ass and pussy being drilled. The man was more than happy to oblige and got my phone and began recording. I made sure to look at the camera showing my full face before proceeding to put Raj's cock in my mouth and sucking on it. The man stayed there with me a for a few seconds before moving over to show my asshole being fucked and then he took a close up shot of my dripping wet pussy and hanging tits one of which he mauled with his free hand. He also got a shot of his and the fourth guy's cocks before stopping the recording.

Behind me, the man fucking my asshole was beginning to grunt harder and harder and I knew he was going to cum soon.

Looking at him, I told him to cum inside my asshole and I told the video guy to make sure he recorded the man cumming and then pulling out of my asshole and to get the cum dripping out of it, the so called "money shot" of porn movies.

He obliged and pretty much got the sequence as I had wanted, amateurish, but usable.

Next Raj wanted a go at my ass, but I had other plans.

I told Raj, he could fuck my ass but he would have to lie down and let me ride as another man got on top of me and fucked my pussy. This I had seen in porn movies, but had never experienced and would be a first for me. I told the video guy to make sure he recorded Raj's cock going inside my asshole and then the second guy's dong going inside my pussy and then to make sure he put his own cock in my mouth as he recorded me debasing myself entirely for revenge.

Raj lay down on the mattress and with much swinging of my ass, I squatted down on his cock and took it in my asshole. Once it was comfortably nestled deep inside my ass, I leaned back and invited the third guy to come fuck my pussy. A few minutes later, I had spread my legs and both my pussy and my asshole and had accommodated nearly 17 inches of man meat in me. As for the video guy, his cock was the thickest and when he put it in front of my mouth, I opened as wide as I could and began sucking it and licking it. He made sure he got all the required shots and also recorded my moans properly. Stopping the recording he kept the phone aside and began face fucking me even as the two men went to town on my pussy and asshole.

I was orgasming like I had never orgasmed before. As the men fucked me I had two orgasms back to back and almost blacked out from the sheer pleasure.

As the sensations subsided, I told the men to come inside me and sure enough, they obliged letting loose their jizz inside me and filling me up.

As they pulled out, I could feel an emptiness inside me suddenly closing in in my nether region. I had gone from a pure revenge fuck to a state of lust. I wanted to be filled up all over again and turning to the video guy, I asked him to fuck my asshole. The first man who had fucked my asshole was now beginning to show signs of life in the sense that his cock was again semi-erect. Turning to him, I told him to make a video of me sucking on the video guy's cock and then as it entered my asshole and when he finally came, to make sure that he recorded him letting loose his jizz inside my asshole and then as I sucked and cleaned it after it had been in my ass.

This got a big whoop from all four men and as he began recording I again showed my face to the camera and then took the man's thick hard cock in my mouth, lavishly lathering it with spit and then sucking on it. I could taste his sweaty pre-cum on the tip of his cock and after a minute of lathering it intensely with so much spit, I told him to fuck my asshole and lay backwards on the mattress with my legs raised and my asscheeks spread with my hands. The camera followed the man's cock and as it breached the outer walls of my anus and went inside me, spreading wide for the thick log of meat.

The man began pounding my asshole hard and a few minutes later, I told him to get off and turned around lying down flat on my belly and reaching behind me, I spread my soft asscheeks as wide as they could go and told him to fuck my asshole like this. He obliged rubbing his cock on my ass crack a few times before pointing it at my asshole and entering slowly. He felt the tightness of my asshole in that position and took pleasure in entering my nether hole as slowly as he could. As soon as he bottomed out, he stopped. I let go of my asscheeks and raising my upper body, rested myself on my elbows and looked behind me as the video guy began moving in and out. Each time his cock went out I felt as if my innards were being drawn out. Such was the tightness and everytime he pushed in, I felt as if he was going to come out of my stomach in the front.

I closed as my eyes and focused on the movement of my anus and enjoyed the pleasure that accorded me. Mouth open, I felt an orgasm building up inside my loins and coursing upwards to my asshole like an earthquake from where it would radiate outwards to the entire world. It felt as if I was inside my own asshole looking up as that massive thick black cock rammed in and out of my asshole and the pulses of pleasure spread outwards like lightning strikes. Each new pulse was stronger and travelled farther and when I couldn't take that barrage of lightning like pulses anymore, I orgasmed. Unknown to me, the fourth guy had picked up my phone and was recording me from an angle where my face was in full focus and the video guy behind me was clearly visible ramming his cock in my ass.

I moaned at the top of my voice and shrieked in pleasure and collapsed on the mattress even as the man behind me continued to extract his pound of flesh from my ass. At one point, I could feel his hands resting on my ass cheeks and then suddenly he stopped and one by one began slapping my ass cheeks. All the while his cock was impaled inside my asshole. I felt each hard slap in my anus, stretched and more receptive to such pain as it was. A few minutes later, my ass cheeks had turned a bright red as tiny blood vessels in my skin burst under the assault. A few slaps later, he stopped and then began pounding my asshole with his cock all over again.

He'd driven me up to another orgasm and was now pushing me over the brink. As I tipped over the edge, he shoved his cock deep inside me one more time and collapsed on my supine body. I could feel his cock pulsing inside my asshole as he released his juices deep inside me.

He lay like that on top of me for a minute or so, allowing me to gather my breath and for him to stop cumming before he began pulling out his now semi-hard cock. Once he popped free of my asshole, I quickly turned around and saw the camera rolling and pointed straight at my face. I smiled and leaning over, took video guy's cock in my open mouth and swallowed as much of it as I could and began licking and cleaning it to a shine.

12