Girl's Revenge Gangbang Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was satisfied, I turned to the camera and said, "You trained me well. See, I just let him fuck my asshole and then cleaned his cock with my mouth. It's a pity you didn't treat me right or else you would have been having this pleasure and all the pleasures that I will have as much as possible."

I had had one round of fucking and barring the video guy who'd just finished fucking me, the other three men including Raj were again ready to go.

Smiling, I asked if one of the men would go get some booze and gave my poor asshole some time to recover.

Raj volunteered and taking the keys to my scooty went off only to return within half an hour with a mix of whiskey and beer. While Raj was gone, I took the opportunity to go relieve myself and clean my pussy and asshole and let out the overflowing semen in my cavities.

When I came back the men were waiting for me. I decided to put on a little dance for them and sultrily moved and jiggled my ass, played with my tits, squishing and pinching the nipples. At one point, I had bent over with my ass and pussy opened in front of the video guy even as I shook my ass in front of him. I repeated that with all three men and one of them caught hold of my hips and pulled me to him, shoving my ass in his face. I could feel his warm breath on my pussy lips as he sniffed at my asshole and licked my pussy lips. A few minutes later, he pushed me away from him and I continued to dance.

When Raj arrived and rang the bell, I was still dancing naked and opened the door just like that.

He'd got with him some plastic glasses and promptly proceeded to open a whiskey bottle. He made me squat and then handed me a plastic glass and putting his now semi-erect dick in the glass, he poured some whiskey over his cock and let it flow into the glass. When the bulbous head of his cock was fully immersed in the whiskey, he pulled out and urged me to drink it. I was more than happy to do so and took a sip of the bitter liquor. I quite liked it and drank some more, then turning to the other three, I slowly poured the liquor all over my tits and let it drip down to my navel and further down to my pussy and the insides of my thighs.

The men got the hint and quickly began licking my body from top to bottom and leaving love bites all over my tummy, my breasts and even my thighs. One of them commented that my ass was left untouched and quickly took the whiskey bottle and poured some whiskey on my ass and began licking and biting it. I could feel the liquor travelling down the crack of my ass and then felt him spreading my ass cheeks and licking it up. My ass had become a personal snack for him as he licked and bit and left hickies all over it.

Evening had dawned and we had gotten through another round of fucking with me letting the men fuck me in my pussy or my ass or together. My asshole was now beginning to feel sore, but the only saving grace was that it was full of man juice and I could feel it sloshing about in my ass.

At one point, Raj wanted to fuck my ass and wanted me to ride him even as he sat back with his cock erect and a bottle of beer in his hand. As I squatted down on his cock impaling myself on it, I could feel some of the cum leak out of me and on to his cock. I stopped and turning around, I took his cock in my mouth and licked up all the cum before finally impaling myself on his cock. As I began bouncing on his cock, my big tits flying here and there, I felt him reach in front of me and point the mouth of the beer bottle in front of my pussy. Making me lean back a little, he shoved the beer bottle into my pussy. The cold bottle drove me insane as it quickly brought on an orgasm and made me shiver.

Once the orgasm subsided, I reached in front of me and pulled out the bottle and told him that only his and the other three men's cocks were to go inside me. I didn't want a situation where my privates would be cut open by a glass bottle. He agreed and then catching hold of my waist, began bouncing me like I was a toy. A few strokes like this and I was ready to cum again and so was Raj. With one final stroke, he pulled me down on his cock and shot his load deep in my bowels.

I was tired out of my mind now and famished. I needed food and told the men as much. Video guy volunteered to go get some food while I rested.

I don't know how it happened, but I must have dozed off on the mattress and when I woke up, I could smell food and could feel some odd things on my stomach. Apparently, I had become the dinner table, the men had emptied the salad all over my stomach and had poured chutney all over it. Both my tits were covered in naans and on between my legs were stuck three glasses of whiskey. As I opened my eyes, I saw Raj leaning over me.

"Don't move or you'll spill the food."

I raised my head to see what had happened and burst out giggling. I told video guy to make a video of me like that to which he obliged and started with my feet coming all the way up to my pussy and then my stomach and tits and finally, my face.

The men took another 10-15 minutes to finish eating and made sure they wiped my belly clean with the naan and removed the glasses from between my legs so that I could get up and eat. But there was one thing that I had wanted to do. So, getting up I walked over to one of the cartons which I had got and rummaged through it before finding the longest candle I had. It was about 12 inches long and about an inch and a half wide.

Sticking the base of it in my asshole and shoving about 4 inches of it in, I walked over to the men and then got down on all fours and rested my face on the mattress. Light up the candle and take a photo of me like that, I said. Video guy again did the needful and took a bunch of pics of me from different angles. I could feel the wax beginning to melt and drip on to my ass cheeks. It stinged a bit, but not much.

A few minutes later, I had pulled out the candle from my ass and was greedily eating my dinner and sipping on a whiskey even as I got talking to the men and got to know them better. A few minutes later, having finished my food, I decided to send the videos and pics to my ex and did so.

It must have been about 20-25 minutes later by which time, I was happily sucking Video guy's cock when my ex started calling. Initially I ignored it, but when he made a video call, I decided to accept the call and show him what I was doing.

I guess, the sheer shock of seeing my face with a thick cock in it and being surrounded by three other naked men with hard cocks waving about in the air left him in shock. A few seconds later, I took my mouth off Video guy's cock and looking at the screen said, "he's now going to fuck my pussy and then handed the phone over to Raj, who happily trained the camera on my waiting pussy between my spread legs. Video guy took position and happily plunged into my pussy. Raj got closer in to show Video guy's cock ramming in and out of my pussy. My ex continued to watch, with a horrified expression on his face as I let video guy have his way with me and my pussy.

I stopped him mid stroke and asked him to lie down and then straddled him and took his cock in my pussy. Turning behind me, I asked Raj, who still had the phone and was still on the call, to put his cock in my ass. Grinning, Raj obliged and pushed his cock in me in one stroke and between the two men, they began fucking my holes beautifully. For added effect, I began moaning and shouting and made a general scene showing how happy I was.

Suffice to say, my ex cut the phone shortly after calling me a slut.

Was I a slut? Maybe in that instant I was, but I knew for a fact that I was going to be happier now that I was out of his ambit.

Between rests, drinks, and some more food the four men fucked me into the night one by one at one point taking me and the mattress out into the open terrace to fuck me there.

By morning, I could barely put any weight on my legs or keep them together.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and wanted to sleep. The men, more tired than me, decided to find a comfortable place and sleep themselves. Around noon, I felt some movement around me and saw the men up and about as they walked around me looking for their clothes and got dressed. Still naked, I got up to close the door for them.

Before leaving, the men promised to come back again over the weekend and maybe bring some more men with them.

I couldn't wait and since I had a few days before the weekend, I could set up the flat and arrange enough food and drinks for the promised orgy.

12