Girls' Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Orgy continues at the villa.
4.7k words
4.48
11k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The travel, hard sex, and alcohol yesterday gave me a good night's rest, and I could say that waking up at 10 AM was a welcome treat for me as I was used to waking up at 6 AM when I am not on vacation. I could already hear the ladies chatting outside my room, so I got out of my bed, washed my face, then went out of the room to join them. I fixed myself a nice cup of coffee to try and get rid of my light hangover, but I passed on the breakfast as we lunch was only a couple of hours away anyway. As I sipped on my coffee, we discussed on the plans and Kathy reminded us that the guys were coming over to our villa in the afternoon for "barbecue, some drinks, and lots of sex!". We all laughed at her statement and even if Anne and I tried to convince her to change the plans, we knew deep inside that we were also looking forward to a great fuck.

We spent the next few hours relaxing, just lounging by the pool after eating Mexican food for lunch, then Belle and I got a massage while Kathy and Anne spent some time getting a tan on the beach. At around 4PM, I heard Kathy asking the villa caretaker to prepare the grill for barbecue as our guests were on their way already. She also went to check that the beers and liquor were all chilled and ready to drink, then she asked us if our pussies were ready? We again laughed at her as she sounded so desperate for cock, but we've known her for a long time already to understand that this is her normal behavior.

The guys came a little past for with more drinks and chips in tow. I was a bit surprised when I saw that there were 5 of them since we were only expecting the 4 guys we were with yesterday. Belle and I looked at each other, wondering who the other guy was, but before we could ask, Matt walked over with the new guy and introduced him to us as Trent, another friend of theirs from the university who just flew in earlier. He's a tall, black guy with very toned muscles, and as what Belle would say, very "yummy" set of abs. Trent shook and kissed each of us on our hands, before offering to get us some drinks. When he left to get our drinks, Anne couldn't help but ask who we think had a bigger cock, Trent or Luis. We giggled as the naughty thoughts played in our head, then she said, "I guess we'll find out later!".

The party got started shortly after the guys settled in, and in no time the first round of tequila shots were passed around. Once everyone has downed their shots, Matt suggested that we should grill some burgers and dogs before drinking as we don't want to get wasted too early for drinking with an empty stomach. Everyone agreed and settled for the less potent option, beer, while we waited for Chris to finish grilling our food. Trent hijacked the music by putting on his Spotify playlist which got everyone grooving to the music in no time. I had to admit that this was more fun than I thought it would be and I would have to give Kathy the credit for inviting the guys over.

The burgers and hotdogs were served a few minutes after, and Luis handed everyone a can of beer each to go with our food. Matt cooked some great burgers and hotdogs, while Trent had everyone grooving after hooking up his Spotify to give us some nice music to go with the food and beer. The party started jumping, and as the minutes and hours ticked away, it took with it the inhibitions and most of our clothing. What started as wholesome barbecue and beer amongst friends had turned into grinding and heavy petting between horny men and women. Kat was on top of John with her bikini tom off in one of the lounge chairs, making out like teenagers. Matt was in the pool with Anne, having a grand time sucking her nipples. Belle and Chris were grinding to the music with beer on hand and with Belle's tits completely naked. Meanwhile, here I was sitting on the spa with Trent and Luis sucking my nipples, and me stroking their huge cocks as I watched what the other couples were doing.

The loud and noisy chatter earlier was replaced by soft moans and heavy breathing from everyone. At one point, Luis stopped nibbling on my nipple and whispered to Trent that they should take this inside the villa. On Luis' queue, both guys freed up my nipples and got up, toned down the music, and asked everyone to go into the gazebo so we can take the party to "the next level." When everyone gathered up, Luis asked us, the ladies, which 2 villas we can use, and Belle and Anne volunteered theirs as they were a bit bigger than mine and Kathy's. Next, Luis explained that we were going to split up into two rooms via drawing of lots, and since there were 5 of them, one villa would have 3 guys. Lastly, the person who draws the paper marked with a star would have the option to ask 2 people to switch rooms anytime during the evening.

The ladies were asked to pick first from the ladies' bowl which resulted to Belle and Anne getting assigned in Belle's villa, while me and Kathy were assigned to Anne's. The guys picked next from their bowl, and we ended up with Luis and John joining Belle and Anne, while Kathy and I were the "lucky" ones having three guys in our villa, Matt, Chris, and Trent. Before heading out to our respective villas, Luis revealed that he got the marked paper then he whispered to me that he just might ask for a switch later so he could fuck me again. Before I could respond, Trent scooped me up and carried me, while Chris and Matt wrapped their arms around Kathy as we headed into Anne's villa. It was a short walk from the Gazebo, but the guys still managed to get rid of our bikini tops even before we got to the villa.

I went to the comfort room as soon as we got to the villa, and when I came out, I saw Kathy already on her knees giving both Matt and Chris a blowjob. Trent grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me to next to Kathy, then he asked me to kneel and suck his cock. I went down on my knees and started sucking Trent's big black cock. I would switch over to suck Chris when Kathy worked on Matt's cock, then I would go back to Trent's cock when Kathy switched over to Chris'. Kathy and I took turns sucking the 3 guys, until Chris asked Kathy to make out with me. Kathy obliged immediately and planted a big, wet kiss on my lips while groping my small tits aggressively. I started kissing her back, and as our tongues twirled against each other, our hands were busy groping and touching each other.

As Kathy and I made out on the mattress that was laid down on the floor, the guys took their place on the couch with Chris in the middle, and Trent and Matt on his right and left side respectively. Chris called both of us over to suck their cocks, and Kathy and I obliged. We again took turns sucking the 3 cocks in front of us, but this time Kathy switched between Chris and Trent, while I worked on Chris and Matt. Chris then asked us to go on all fours as we sucked them, and when our tits started swing from underneath us, the guys had a field day groping our tits and pinching our stiff nipples. At one point, Chris pinched a bit too hard, making both Kathy and me squirm and screech in pain, but the other guys immediately pushed our heads down their cocks so we could continue blowing them.

We stayed this way for quite some time and at one point, when Kathy was blowing Trent and I was sucking Chris, Matt went behind me and pulled my bikini bottom down, exposing my very wet pussy. He rubbed my clit a few times before pressing his cock against my labia, then eventually splitting my cunt open with his rock-hard cock. Matt's cock is not nearly as big as Luis', but he still managed to stretch my pussy pretty good. I was being spit roasted by Matt and Chris, and each time Matt would bury his dick deep inside me, he would push me forward which made Chris' cock get buried deep in my throat. After a few thrusts, Matt started fucking me harder, making me moan and gag from Chris' cock alternately. With me moaning loudly, Kathy said he wanted to get fucked as well so Trent took her queue and did to her what Matt was doing to me. Kathy and I were both getting spit roasted while we took turns licking and sucking Chris' cock.

A short while passed and Chris wanted his share of cunt, so he got off the couch and lay flat on his back then asked Kathy to mount him. As Kathy moved to ride Chris' cock, Matt turned me and lay me flat on my back, placed my legs on his shoulders, then resumed fucking me hard. From where I was getting fucked, I had a clear view of Kathy's pussy sliding in and out of Chris' rod. I wanted to watch Kathy's pussy get stretched some more, but Matt interrupted me when he placed his arm under my head and started kissing me passionately. I was moaning and breathing heavily as Matt kissed and fucked me good. At one point, Matt moved from kissing my lips to kissing my neck and my ears, and while doing so, he whispered to my ear, "You're the most beautiful MILF I've ever fucked!" while he rammed his cock hard inside my gaping pussy.

"Hey, Matt! Let me have a go at her, bro!" I heard Trent say in his deep voice as he made his way towards me. Matt pulled his cock out to give way to Trent's request. Trent laid on his back and asked me to mount him and ride his cock. I straddled him over his crotch area, then I reached down from under my legs to grab his big black cock and guide it into my pussy. When I felt the head of his dick slide inside me, I lowered myself slowly into his cock until I felt the tip of his cock poke against my cervix. I knew this was the deepest he could go so I started rocking up and down his cock while he put his arms behind his neck to watch me work on top of him. As I rode Trent's cock, I heard Kathy screech loudly, and when I looked to see why, I saw that she was getting double penetrated by Matt and Chris. I got really turned on by what the guys were doing to Kathy that I started to grind wildly on top of Trent.

A few minutes passed and I started feeling an orgasm brewing in my loins. My moans started getting louder and my breathing became heavier as I continued to fuck Trent. He probably noticed that I was on the brink of cumming as he groped my right tit tightly with his left hand, then he started spanking my ass cheek with his other hand while he talked dirty to me, repeatedly telling me to cum on his black cock. My body started to shiver uncontrollably until I eventually screamed in pleasure as I got overwhelmed by a powerful orgasm. I stopped grinding on Trent's cock but he grabbed me by my hips to forcedly grind my pussy against his cock until I collapsed on top of him completely exhausted from my wild orgasm.

I lost track of what's happening around me until I heard Kathy gagging at trying to catch her breath. When I checked on her, I saw that Matt was fucking her from behind while Chris was on his back pushing Kathy's head down his cock. My view was interrupted when Trent rolled us over, with his cock still buried in my cunt, laying me flat on my back with my head landing on Chris' chest. Chris wrapped his arm around my shoulder and inserted his middle finger in my mouth, and as I sucked on his finger, Trent raised my legs up and slowly began to thrust inside my pussy. My cunt was so wet that I could hear my juices sloshing as Trent's cock went in and out of my hole.

Trent increased his pace and started fucking me hard which made my small tits shake vigorously and moans louder. Chris pulled his finger out of my mouth and moved his hand to my chest and started fondling my tits and pinching my erect nipples. Like earlier, he would pinch my nipples hard a few times, making me squirm and gasp, but the Trent's huge cock between my legs distracted me from the pain Chris brought to my nipples. At one point, Trent leaned forward, grabbed my nape and used it as a leverage to ram his cock even harder inside my pussy. As he fucked me this way, I was literally screaming and panting heavily, while hearing Chris encourage Trent to "wreck that fucking pussy!"

I lost track of how long Trent pounded me, but I knew he fucked me really well to make my pussy sore. Chris was next to ask for my pussy and Trent willingly gave him his turn. Chris grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards the sofa bed on the side of the room. He had me kneel on seat then pushed me down such that my body pressed against the cushioned arms of the sofa. He then inserted his finger in my mouth, and as I began to suck on it, I felt another finger enter my pussy from behind. He finger-blasted me for a few seconds before standing behind me and pressing my legs together to tighten my pussy lips. I then felt his cock press against my pussy lips before sliding slowly inside me, making me moan loudly as I felt every inch of his thick cock penetrate me. When he was balls deep inside me, he leaned over me and whispered, "I'm gonna give that married cunt of yours some hard pounding!"

I was too horny to even respond to Chris trash talk that I just decided to hum and moan as he slowly slid his cock in and out of me. He reached over and grabbed my neck with his left hand while his right middle finger fish-hooked my mouth, then started to vigorously fuck my pussy from behind. Since my legs were pressed together, my pussy wrapped around his cock tightly, and the friction his hard fucking was making on my pussy once again brought me to the edge of another orgasm. As he continued to hold my neck, his other hand moved to cup my swaying tits from underneath me while he continued to ram his dick inn my cunt. I was panting heavily and moaning loudly until I mustered the composure to say "I'm cuuummminnng!!!"

Chris didn't let up, but rather even went harder on my pussy. He let go of my neck and my tits to grab me by my hips so he has more leverage to thrust deeper and harder into me. I was convulsing and gyrating wildly as he fucked me hard while I orgasmed, and he event slapped my ass hard a few times while I screamed and panted as my pussy lips spasmed against his hard cock. Chris must have gotten really exhausted as he pushed me down to the couch as he pulled his cock out, and as he was trying to catch his breath, he slapped my ass a few more times. His hard spanking stung and hurt me, and I was pretty sure his hands mad a big, red mark on my ass cheeks.

"Wow! I just watched him destroy you!" I heard a faint voice tell me. I looked up to see Anne in her bikini looking down at me smiling. Before I could respond, Chris had already grabbed her and has started undoing her bikini. While she was getting her large tits groped and fondled by Chris, Anne managed to tell me that Luis has asked her to exchange villas with me, and that I should go over to Belle's villa. With my knees still trembling from the hard fucking Chris and Trent gave me, I moved gingerly to pick up my bikini from the bed where Kathy was being fucked by Matt and Trent. I managed to put my bikini on after struggling initially to tie the strings since my hands were still trembling a bit, then I waved goodbye to the folks who were all busy pleasuring each other.

As I made my way over to Belle's villa, I bumped into the caretaker of the villa who gave me a naughty smile when I greeted her. She then asked me how wild it was in the villa, and when I pretended to not understand her question, she looked straight into my eyes and said that she knows we're fucking as she can hear our moans from the garden areas. I just smiled at her feeling a bit embarrassed, but then she told me that she's used to it, and I felt a little bit more at ease. After our short exchange, I continued walking and as I came close to Belle's villa, I indeed could hear Belle moaning and cursing as she got fucked. I then started thinking how much we could be heard outside Anne's villa as I was sure I got pretty loud.

I entered Belle's villa and saw her getting spit roasted by Luis and John. Luis was fucking Belle from behind while John sat in front of her getting a blow job. As soon as John saw me, he stood up to meet me by the door, then he started to undo the strings of my bikini until I was completely naked, then he led me to the bed beside Belle. He straddled over my chest and immediately pressed his cock against my mouth. I took that as my queue to suck his dick, and that's exactly what I did. I started by licking hi balls, then I wrapped my lips around his rod before I started to suck it gently. As I was giving John a blowjob, he began rubbing my pussy and when he felt that I was soaking wet, pulled his cock out of my mouth and said that my pussy was ready for some good fucking.

John slid down to move between my legs before holding my ankles apart to get my pussy wide open for his cock. In one swift motion, he rammed his cock inside my pussy, making me shriek with the strength of that initial thrust. He then leaned forward to suck on my tits as he fucked me, then he eventually started kissing me on the lips and neck as he thrusted in and out of my pussy. He would whisper how nice my pussy felt and how beautiful I looked with my fuck-face on, and all I could do was to moan and gasp for air as he used my body. He fucked me is a steady pace which I welcomed after I got banged really hard earlier, and I honesty preferred the way John was fucking me. After a while of fucking and kissing, I felt my body start to tremble and I hugged John tightly, maybe even burying my nails on his back as I succumbed to another strong orgasm. He kept his cock inside me as I came and whispered how good it felt having my pussy pulsate against his cock.

John gave me some time to recover after my orgasm, but as soon as my breathing slowed down, he began thrusting again. As I started moaning, Luis has moved Belled such that her face was above me while he still fucked her doggy style. Luis then asked Belle to kiss me, and I was surprised when she did since Belle wasn't the kind who would kiss other girls. She started darting her tongue in my mouth and I started kissing her back in between my moans. I was lost in all the sensation until John asked Belle to give way as he pulled his cock out and put it near my face. Next thing I knew, I saw John jacking his cock off in front of my face which was immediately followed by a huge load of cum landing on my face. He then stuffed his cock inside my mouth and asked me to suck him dry, and after I did, he scooped his cum off my face with his finger and asked me to suck and swallow it.

I lay flat on the bed after John unmounted me, but my rest was momentary as I felt Belle lay beside me followed by Luis pulling me near him by my waist. Luis put on all fours in front of Belle, then he asked Belle to spread her legs such that her red, used-up pussy was in front of me, then he pushed me down and asked me to lick Belle's cunt. Although I've had a few girl-on-girl action before, I was never really used to eating another girl's pussy so I tried to imitate how my husband would usually eat me. As I started flicking my tongue on her clit, Belle started moaning then she grabbed my head and pushed it down her cunt. As my face got buried between Belle's legs, I felt Luis enter me from behind and I ended up gasping for air and I let out a long "Ohhhhh fuuuccckkkkk!".

Luis started thrusting in and out of my pussy, and I was moaning and panting like crazy. Even though I've fucked 4 guys ahead of him, my pussy was still getting stretched really well because of the size of Luis' cock. I couldn't concentrate on Belle's pussy as I was constantly moaning and sometime screaming as Luis banged me, so I decided to finger her pussy instead which made both of us moan loudly. After a few minutes of taking a huge cock from behind, another wave of orgasm creeped into my loins and as I cringed in pleasure, I couldn't help but grab Belle's hips tightly as I buried my face on her stomach trying to contain my screams of pleasure. Belle held me tightly also while Luis kept his cock inside me until my convulsions weakened and I recovered my wits.

12